[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there lore behind Pepe and Wojack? Who are they and what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1412978529408.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1412978529408.png
364 KB, 564x1086
Is there lore behind Pepe and Wojack? Who are they and what are their storylines?
>>
yes, have a pic but it is to big,

also

>Wojack

kill yourself
>>
Pepe rakes in neetbux, posts the darkest memes and is smug af. Wojak is a wage cuck and cries every night from all the feels.
>>
>>28255500

please post by uploading to some image host. I could use it for the book I'm writing on memes.

Thank You.
>>
pepe is from some gay furry comic

wojak is a pic some guy drew and used on some german or dutch chan or some shit
>>
Pepe was a happy NEET frog living with his friends in the boys club comics. But then he got kicked out because he kept urinating with the door open while pulling his pants down all the way to pee (feels good man). Eventually he met wojak feels and moved in together, they experienced sadness and feels together and there were even happy moments. But then pepe got famous due to female popstars idolizing him. He became smug and arrogant and found ways to literally shit on wojak for fun and smug amusement.
>>
>>28255508
>Pepe rakes in neetbux, posts the darkest memes and is smug af. Wojak is a wage cuck and cries every night from all the feels.
Pretty much this.
>>
File: pepestory.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2894) Image search: [Google]
pepestory.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2894
heres like a some facts about pepe and all that shit, not lore though
>>
http://imgur.com/mQEpmo9

heres the full lore, pretty fun to read,
>>
File: pepe wojak.jpg (101 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojak.jpg
101 KB, 469x331
>>28255553
>>28255575

Thanks.

According to some pics, both also run for President in Trump and Bernie like fashion. In some pictures I see Pepe relentlessly torturing Wojak, so they are no longer friends I'm assuming.
>>
>>28255552
>writing a book about memes

not like those ''9gag'' meme shit books huh? it better be a real book that explains the concept of memes and gives good backstories
>>
File: poopoopeepee.png (263 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
poopoopeepee.png
263 KB, 975x962
I've been a regular (mostly lurking) since this board was re-launched in 2011.

In all that time, I have yet to find an adequate explanation for Pepe and Wojak.

I mean, I know what they are supposed to represent but I think they're mere mascots and I don't really see much point in posting mascots.

In case you require some definitions:
Wojak is a mascot for emotions that are difficult to put into words that are to do with isolation and alienation from society.
Being around others, yet still feeling alone.

Pepe represents more puerile emotions, either self-pity, smugness or rage.
>>
>>28255608
pepe got especially popular when r9k got on the news when those shootings happened

r9k got flooded with normal fags posting shit like "lol so wtf is rong wit u guys anyway? get a life lol"

from that point on pepe was posted on normalfag media more than ever
>>
File: pepe is back.jpg (36 KB, 587x178) Image search: [Google]
pepe is back.jpg
36 KB, 587x178
>>28255814

Pepe died in normie circles thanks to Chris Harper Mercer. Pepe came back to us.
>>
>>28255737
fuck off that picture isnt cool
>>
>>28255508
Then there's other Wojak who also collects neetbux and posts memes. He's smug and always posts in Pepe's threads.
>>
File: pepe wojak canon.jpg (2 MB, 7500x4000) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojak canon.jpg
2 MB, 7500x4000
>>28255419
There is lore but it is very complex.
>>
File: pepeh.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2268) Image search: [Google]
pepeh.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2268
you are now initiated
>>
File: 1457763318803.jpg (489 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
1457763318803.jpg
489 KB, 1000x1092
>>28255419
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/wojak-feels-guy
Here you go faggot. Enjoy the knowledge.
>>
>>28255419
Wojak was a polish tripfag on krautchan who posted the image with 'that feel when school tomorrow' or some shit like that. then it just took off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.