[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never go to women therapists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 34
File: 1458814871042.jpg (150 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1458814871042.jpg
150 KB, 800x857
Be me 24khv asian robot

>go to therapist
>solid 7/10 qt3.14
>so anon you have depression
>start to talk about memes solutions (nothing that I can't find on wikihow)
>asks if I'm single
>tells her that I never had a relationship
>she starts to argue ''Why anon you just need to ask them out''

Holy shit why they allow women to become therapists? They have no idea how is robot life and it sucks to pay for something that can't help us at all.
>>
She's trying to see how damaged you are. Not being able to form healthy relationships is a sign of anti-social behavior.
>>
>>28255110
I'm convinced. I'm only going to therapists who tell me what I want to hear about my fake disease.
>>
>>28255110
Stop trying to blame it on the vag. Male therapists are exactly the same.
>>
>>28255233
This
Therapists just want their paycheck, most of them suck at helping. But some are okay, really depends on the person.
>>
>>28255168

It's sad but that's what most therapists do nowadays in order to keep you coming back.
>>
>>28255258
>most of them suck at helping

Therapists aren't supposed to be over-reaching in giving you advice because nearly everybody knows that mentally unhealthy people won't take advice given to them because they're too afraid to leave their comfort zone or they actually consider themselves right.

Good therapists are supposed to listen to your bullshit then turn it around on you in order to make you realize your flaws so that you can make the conscious effort to fix yourself - because you're the only one who can
>>
>>28255291
This, either op is bullshitting or his therapist needs to be fired
>>
File: business pepe.jpg (70 KB, 449x559) Image search: [Google]
business pepe.jpg
70 KB, 449x559
>>28255110
well why don't you ask them out champ?
>>
>>28255110
>go to therapist
>tell her how i feel
>tells me i'm "psychotic"
>feel great
>never go back

it's good to know who you are.

all my mental problems fixed in one sitting.
>>
>female therapist
>asks me to explain what's wrong, why I'm not happy
>tell her I'm not sure, I'm trying to do things I enjoy and I just can't enjoy it at all
>tells me she can't help me if I can't tell her how I'd be able to become happy
Why, why do you even exist then? What kind of person wouldn't try to be happy if they knew how to?
We started talking about how bad everything was and eventually we got into the relationship stuff and she basically mocked me about it. She even told me not to try because I'm not in a state for that.

That's good sound advice, it's incredibly true. I feel the need for a relationship but there's just no way that could have a happy outcome.
>>
File: 1450270090868.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450270090868.png
117 KB, 900x900
>Why anon you just need to ask them out
>Just b itself XDddddddd
FUCK
>>
>>28255465
kek iktf
therapist thinks i'm depressed with psychotic features or in the prodromal phase of schizophrenia
i stopped going
she keeps calling my mom
>>
>>28255487
>Why, why do you even exist then?
>That's good sound advice, it's incredibly true. I feel the need for a relationship but there's just no way that could have a happy outcome.

:^)
>>
>>28255487
sounds like a terrible therapist desu
>>
>>28255523
just don't take the pills they'll push on ya bruh, they'll either do nothing or just dull you up real badly.

my mate had a little depression back when he was 16, now he's 19 and has the mental flexibility of a crusty kitchen sponge.
>>
>>28255530
Fair enough. But anyone can tell me that. She doesn't help me where it's needed at all. She just helped me with this one thing.
>>28255531
That's why I posted it here.
Had a male psychiatrist that was far more useful. He explained different ways of overcoming anxiety and what we'd likely be doing in Cognitive behavioral therapy. Pretty sweet dude, we talked about legit stuff like how he was a dad and really liked his kids, we reflected on how having kids really changes your perspective and it might help to understand your parents feelings better. We talked about so much stuff. Probably not all of them are like that though.
>>
>>28255110
She's right. You do have to ask girls out. I don't get why that means she shouldn't be a therapist.

She probably saw you're not really depressed and you're sad you are single, and that's why you hate her.
>>
>>28255626
There are conditions other than depression you know.
>>
>>28255110
wtf where do you find therapists like this
ive been to my therapist for over a year and ive never heard any kind of jus b urself shit from him
>>
>>28255110
Go to CBT therapist.
Mine female therapist really helped me and even got me a job where her qt stacy daughter is working.
My therapist, when I think about it, is kinda like a coacher.
>>
>>28255658
Like what?

Severe social anxiety? Complete inexperience of the game called "conversation"?

Nah man just tell her how you feel!
>>
>>28255749
i went to a cbt therapist. she told me to leave when i said i was depressed.

:^)
>>
>>28255430
good idea anon ty
>>
File: 1460369949951.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1460369949951.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>28255168
This is why normalfags shouldn't be allowed here, they can't relate to our feels
>>
>>28255152

First post is best post once again
>>
>>28255755
wow,
I was depressed too but she helped me.(no ti am on ssri)
I hope you will find a good therapist.
she was probbly bad therapist anyway if she told you to leave.
>>
File: draked.png (145 KB, 316x289) Image search: [Google]
draked.png
145 KB, 316x289
Therapists are a meme.
I literally dont know a single case of someone going to a therapist and coming out significantly better on the other side, no matter the amount of sessions.

Plus you have the knowledge that they mock and laugh at your pathetic life behind your back and will rat you out on anything that might indicate a danger to society.
>>
>>28255110
>go to thereapist
>she takes out a equinox chrystal and cleans my soul
>she then weights me and meassures me giving me a doctors order to readjust my body according to chad standars
>right before i leave she tells me she notticed a tiny bald spot and gives me hair growth shampoo
what did you expect you retard?
>>
>>28255110
well... have you ever done that tho?
>>
>>28255843
Yeah, you reminded me of something, my brother is a doctor and he usually talks a lot about the ''fun'' stuff that happens like people burning dicks or shoving stuff in their arses. Specially women that are gossip masters I can bet she said my story to someone else

>haha that fag is 24yo virgin can you believe this?
>>
>>28255810
yep she was pretty bad. a fat lesbian woman.

hardly the kind of woman i would want to talk about male issues with.
>>
>>28255865
if i ask out women i will get arrested for rape
>>
>Not being able to form healthy relationships
you mean a sign of being male and ugly
>>
>>28255753
Not sure if ironic or not. Also I'm not OP.
>>
>tfw your therapist tells you to just be yourself
>>
>>28255865
I tried, look I'm not even that complete autist, most girls I had nice conversations pulled off when I tried to take a step foward, well it's the karma of being ugly.
>>
>>28255152
yet psychotic depressed women still get into relationships just fine :^)
>>
File: 1460018211774.png (509 KB, 485x742) Image search: [Google]
1460018211774.png
509 KB, 485x742
>>28256021
If this landwhale can get a Chad then I can't imagine a womyn on forced chastity like most of us.
>>
>go to cbt therapist
>she insists we make a schedule of things i should do
>explain to her i have done billions of schedules and lists before and i never bother following them
>she makes me do one anyway
>next week comes by
>"did you follow the schedule?"
>"nope."

i get why she did that but it's incredibly frustrating.
>>
>>28256146
This.
I've tried explaining to her that I can't follow it. I basically made this really sweet schedule where it's all relative to when I wake up and has plenty of free time planned into it. Doesn't help. I even set timers on my PC for the stuff.

And she was just like 'nice schedule anon!'. As if it matters.
>>
File: 1421698175713.jpg (10 KB, 239x251) Image search: [Google]
1421698175713.jpg
10 KB, 239x251
>>28255291
>mental illness is all about refusing to leave you comfort zone

kys
>>
>>28256185
hes got a point.

why dont you leave your comfort zone and be yourself anon? :^)
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 250x200
>>28256181
this helped me oddly after being inert for so long. I feel like less of a sack of shit after I do the shit that's eating away at me.

I probably wouldn't schedule. I'd just do one small thing each day (e.g. break up cleaning a room into smaller tasks, like vacuuming the floor, cleaning off a desk, dusting shelves, whatever) and just stick to that until it becomes habitual, then look at maybe increasing it. You want to form and strengthen the neural pathway in your brain for that habit, so it becomes automatic and much easier to do. That's the idea anyway, if you haven't already heard it.
>>
File: 1460901285542.png (171 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
1460901285542.png
171 KB, 776x776
>>28256285
AYYYYYY LMAOOOO original very very original
>>
>>28256146
just make a separate schedule about following your schedule :)
>>
Befriend your therapist or whatever so you can get some good prescriptions. Let go of your asian ego. Alcohol and drugs is the way of life for us robots.
>>
>>28255110
Well question is, why haven't you gone and asked them out?
Is it insecurity? Lack of motivation? Lack of opportunity? What's the cause of your depression?
It seems like she jumped the gun and associated you being a virgin with being lonely and therefore depressed. Maybe you're depression caused you to remain a virgin and therefore you have a deeper issue to solve if you want to be more outgoing to solve your virginity issue.
Instead of bitching about it behind your "7 proxies" tell us more.
>>
File: 1437015028238.jpg (60 KB, 614x642) Image search: [Google]
1437015028238.jpg
60 KB, 614x642
>>28255110
>>start to talk about memes solutions (nothing that I can't find on wikihow)
The internet has enabled the instantaneous dissemination of all human knowledge. Did you really expect her to not know something you couldn't look up on the internet?

Have you considered that this the best advice you're going to get? The only way to meet people is talk to them. Additionally dating is numbers games, assuming even a very small probability of success enough attempts should yield a positive result.
>>
>>28255110
You're right, never get a woman therapist if you're a robot.
My first psych was a woman and it was clear that she grew to seriously dislike me because of all of my issues with women. It got to the point to where I felt ashamed and pathetic every time I went in there.
If regular women don't like you, therapists won't either. They can't divide their emotions from their professionalism.
>>
File: 1282882656479.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1282882656479.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>28255110
>''Why anon you just need to ask them out''
Weirdly enough, i got the same "advice" from a female therapist three years ago to help me with my depression. She didn't know about my assburgers, so i guess that's why she gave me that "advice", but i decided to try it anyways.
>got drunk
>bought some new shoes, expensive perfume and clothes i thought were nice
>got a haircut
>got drunk to get some courage
>went to a library, a cafe, a bar and a park
>tried talking to more than a hundred women
>none of them were interested
>went home and drank myself to sleep
>came back to my therapist in the same clothes i had when i went out
>first thing she said is that i look great
>told her how it went and she legitimately told me: "Be yourself anon and don't drink before trying to meet someone"
>told her to fuck off and that i don't need her services anymore
I'm 27 and KHV.
>>
>>28256317
Different anon, similar problem. Sounds like it could be promising. Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdFovvVJpr8
Them naming the thought patterns are really spot on for me.
>>
File: ludwig-wittgenstein.jpg (173 KB, 1024x771) Image search: [Google]
ludwig-wittgenstein.jpg
173 KB, 1024x771
>>28255753
>the game called "conversation"
You know it's funny you should say that. Wittgenstein's original example of a language game involved two people trying to build a house. A practical example. But what if they didn't have to build a house? What would they have talked about? Probably nothing.
>>
>>28256574
You took a lot of action. That's really cool actually. Of course going out once won't fix your problem right away. You could keep at socializing and get better with human interactions. Learn from other people. Imo you could have stayed with that therapist longer and not be as black and white.

That's like someone who draws for the first time all day long and complains that he's not great yet. It takes time and a mind that's willing to learn.
>>
>>28255110
>go to female therapist
>very qt with long braided blonde hair
>she asks me why i have never dated at 26
>we try to talk about body insecurities
>i literally cant do it. the words wont come out
>so we talk about other garbage

therapy is a joke
>>
>>28256788
Absolutely fucking nothing has changed in three years. I try to have conversations with females on the bus stop, in stores, wherever, it doesn't matter.
I'm just an ugly fuck with assburgers.
>>
My female psychotherapist told me to try online dating. Her (female) patients would date a number of men from those sites and then choose the best alternative. I quickly changed the topic then.
>>
>>28256832
Do you have irl friends?
>>
>>28256923
They all cut contact with me after i've told them i have assburgers.
>>
File: 1460256518030.gif (1014 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1460256518030.gif
1014 KB, 500x282
>>28256900
In a capitalist society human beings are either commodities or capital.
Dating is basically shopping nowadays.
>>
>>28256486
>enough attempts should yield a positive result

That assumes a woman will eventually say yes.
>>
>>28256809
I told mine I didn't care about it but heh are they this retarded to don't notice these things on their patients? It's not like we're gonna say that we are khv so easily, it's shameful and painful to admit.
>>
>>28256900
So did mine. She couldn't understand why I would have trouble meeting someone online.
>>
itt: people thinking therapy is about the therapist waving his magic wand and making all your problems go away

you are your problem, you must solve your problems, therapy can only give you rough guidance, for example: don't have a gf? try asking some females out etc.
>>
>>28257046
>therapist's job is to listen to what you have to say
>lie to them because you're too autistic to admit your own failures
>"why couldn't they read my mind"
>"why do I have to say it out loud"
>"therapy doesn't work"
>"might as well go back to being miserable"

God I hate some of you.

I can pretty much guarantee that any given therapist you go to has met with countless kissless virgins before and has probably talked to patients who are a lot worse than you (literal sociopaths, compulsive drug users who fuck up their lives, abusers, rapists, psychopaths)
>>
>>28257055
I think they're looking for better solutions than "be yourself and ask girls out." These people have degrees and cost lots of money to speak to. They should be able to give more personalized guidance than " ask some girls out" normie shit tier advice.
>>
>>28256498
never been to a therapist or plan to, but what would happen if you just straight up told one you hate women, like what does their textbook even tell them to do in that situation?
>>
>>28257055
>200k debt and the only thing you learn is to tell people they're losers and should man up

wew lad
>>
File: reinventing your life.jpg (27 KB, 224x346) Image search: [Google]
reinventing your life.jpg
27 KB, 224x346
do any other therapyanon's have this book??

my therapist has recommended it but i cannot find a free pdf anywhere

i've always had positive and constructive experiences with female therapists so i can't contribute to this but if anyone has this pdf or a link to it that would be amazing
>>
>>28257119
they can't give advice if the other person doesn't tell what's bothering them, what the problems are

there are already a shitload of pots in this topic about how they talked about garbage because they wouldn't say what's bothering them

it's like going to your dentist, opening your mouth, and expecting him to figure out which tooth hurts
>>
>>28257132
getting to the bottom of why you're hating women
>>
File: Normal Distribution.png (37 KB, 725x437) Image search: [Google]
Normal Distribution.png
37 KB, 725x437
>>28257044
It assumes that probability is non-zero, which is a reasonable assumption.
The more constraining factor would be the amount of time in a persons life if the probability is so low.
>>
>>28257217
The chance of getting a gf would be modelled by a binomial distribution, not a normal distribution
>>
File: do it faggot.png (94 KB, 216x325) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot.png
94 KB, 216x325
>>28257055
>you are your problem

dubs of truth, thank you anon
>>
don't lose your kv anon

I did

it fucked me up
>>
>>28256957
They probably weren't your friends to begin with, anon
>>
>>28257192
I do actually. The scan/image quality is shitty though.

Your avoidant bro?
>>
>>28257305
I realized it.
>>
>>28257331
oooohh nice. i'm not sure what you mean but would you be able to upload to wetransfer.com and paste the link here?

thanks anon <3
>>
File: animu reaction.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
animu reaction.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>28257119
>These people have degrees and cost lots of money to speak to.
That's a remnant of the guild system.
Just because someone has a monopoly on an industry doesn't mean they provide quality service.
Generally speaking the opposite is true, but society has made the opposite conclusion with respect to certain professions.
>>
Brotip: just like every profession, not all therapists are good at their job. If you don't trust him/her, plenty of other ones are available.
>>
File: ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1000
DUDES, depression doesn't even exist it's just the Jews putting a label on being a tiny dicked betamax fuckboi who isn't able to find happiness in a increasingly meaningless world. It's literally all in your heads.

You go "I'm depressed" or "I feel depressed"

but really you aren't you are just holding onto something to give yourself an identity, and I know I went through it all. Once high school ended I broke up with my girlfriend and was sad for a solid month and then I woke up and realized how awesome life is, so yes you can say that I've been depressed.

But even you beta, delta, and gamma faggots should be able to derive some enjoyment out of life but severing your sense of attachment to things that you will never have anyway. You know just don't give a fuck, but that's hard to say to a tiny dicked betamax fuckboi who is insecure about everything. Yup, that's really attractive and gets all the pussies wet. WAH I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE I'M INSECURE ABOUT BEING SHORT, PREMATURELY BALDING, BEING AN ANIME-CONSUMING FAGGOT.

Really what girl would want to be with someone like that? You're all pretty much in comas and fucking insane. You don't appreciate anything in life because MUH DEPRESSION, but keep being good goyim and don't realize that life can be pretty awesome without those things once you learn to be yourself, even with all your flaws. But you know you can teach a man to fish but you can't teach him not to care.
>>
>>28257361

What a parasiticle person... you're probably a negro...
>>
>>28257427
>but keep being good goyim and don't realize that life can be pretty awesome without those things once you learn to be yourself, even with all your flaws.

;^)
>>
>>28257456
i know you are trolling but if you can find a legal pdf to buy online of this i will buy it and share it here
>>
>>28257427
FUCKING THIS.

Depression my ass.
>>
>>28257427
that is actually kinda right
apathy can mimic happiness, but with a certain price (that is, your personality)
>>
How do I get free therapy?
>>
File: Gabe Pimpin.jpg (113 KB, 719x703) Image search: [Google]
Gabe Pimpin.jpg
113 KB, 719x703
>>28257132
Why don't you look it up?
The book is online if you google "DSM5 pdf"
There are also tests you can take but they generally cost money, e.g. the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory
>>
>>28257427
>This is what normies actually believe

It's getting really stupid.
>>
>>28257567
You're whining is stupid and pathetic. And you'll die as you are - alone, miserable, pathetic, nobody knowing that you even exist. Faggot fuck.
>>
>>28257427
>WAH I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE I'M INSECURE ABOUT BEING SHORT, PREMATURELY BALDING, BEING AN ANIME-CONSUMING FAGGOT.

girls dont want that +confidence either. its just over if you are not chad
>>
>>28255110
https://youtu.be/Jwx_XDEGqv4?t=3m17s
@3:17
>>
>>28256098
some people just like chubby girls.
>>28256900
I am 100% convinced that every men alive today are more attractive than me.
I'm decent-looking but i am shy distant boring needy immature.
I could hit on 100 women online and not really go anywhere.
My only option is to concentrate on my career and wait until i'm in my 30's and wait for Chad's leftovers to seek a single stable submissive guy.
>>
>>28257361
Hold on for a second anon.
>>
>>28255110
why didn't you ask her out right there?
>>
File: 1367861907749.jpg (39 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
1367861907749.jpg
39 KB, 332x500
>>28257590
So mad, better get your blood pressure meds anon.
>>
>>28257112
>(literal sociopaths, compulsive drug users who fuck up their lives, abusers, rapists, psychopaths)
Yeah, alpha males that have probably fucked hundreds of women.
>>
>>28257598

says someone who ironically rates girl from a scale of 1-10 and doesn't have any hobbies beyond consuming media

cool identity bro. there's a difference between giving people the impression you don't care and actually not caring.
>>
>>28255152

Anti-social people are usually extremely skilled at forming relationships. How's the sub 85 IQ treating you lately?
>>
>>28257679
fasdhuhsdah
>>
>>28257361
>>28257626
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=7c4f9b8a08913c0773c8a980383b0f5c

Just uploaded to a proper library. Click on the title to download.
>>
>>28257653
i never claimed that i dont care. i care and it makes me miserable.

and rating looks is something everyone doing to both genders
>>
>>28257679
Anti-socials are skilled at forming what looks like a relationship to most people, who don't see through their bullshit
It took me about 27 years of my life to learn to recognize psychopaths.
>>
>>28257193
>they can't give advice if the other person doesn't tell what's bothering them, what the problems are
WE. DONT. KNOW.

That's the fucking problem you shitty normie. If we knew why we felt so shit then there wouldn't be a fucking problem. Is that so fucking hard to understand for your shitty normie brain? For a normie, a depression has a cause. Maybe you lost your dog or some shit. For us, the depression is cronic. We've always had it.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>28257193
>it's like going to your dentist, opening your mouth, and expecting him to figure out which tooth hurts
Dentists can and do exactly that!
An actually capable therapists also does exactly that.
>>
File: Call the Cops.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
Call the Cops.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>>28257427
Provided this isn't copypasta, I appreciate that you took the time to articulate yourself so well.
However I take exception to "then I woke up and realized how awesome life is" and "that's hard to say to a tiny dicked betamax fuckboi." The former is a personal conclusion that you're entitled to but I think you misunderstand the connotations of the word awesome. The later is a bunch of non-sense words (inb4 GRANDPA!) and it's context leads me to believe you trying to express an emotion of dislike.
>>
File: 1229449143277.jpg (26 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1229449143277.jpg
26 KB, 300x375
>>28257716
thank you!! you're a true legend (to me), anon.

also recommended readings for any anons with motivation beyond (damaging) doses of imageboard therapy
>>
>>28257720

>i never claimed that i dont care. i care and it makes me miserable.

so looks like my assumption was correct. you see your problem is that you identify yourself with every though that goes through your mind and all the things that people say about you. try not to do that and realize you're just a speck of dust underneath the son and really in a very literal sense that NONE OF IT FUCKING MATTERS AT ALL.

and don't you realize how fucking insane it is to give an individual a number. jews want you playing that number game, be a good goy and don't think critically about it.
>>
How hard is to be a therapist?

>find a khv robot
>do some questions
>anon is changing subjects when we talk about relationships
>that's the problem

instead they just keeping memeing and looting your sweaty betabux
>>
>>28257679
It's always funny to hear a shy girl say she is antisocial when she means asocial. I think of them setting fire to trash and punching little kids.
>>
>>28257847
giving someone a rating on their looks is not crazy at all? what the fuck?

none of it matters sure. but if none of it matters why should i bother doing anything? there is nothing i want to do or see so....why get out of bed?
>>
>>28257701

ebin

>>28257746

That still doesn't sound like OP seeing as he can't even form what looks to him to be a relationship. The shitty thing about sociopaths is even recognizing them you're still fucked. Like a moth to a flame, they're irresistible people. I wish I could exert such influence.
>>
You don't need a therapist.
You need anti-depressants and to start reading philosophy and to learn cognitive behavior therapy (CBT for short) and meditation.
Go hermit mode and turn off the internet and work hard and your problems will be fixed.
Of course i don't have faith in any of you to do anything this simple. You don't really want to change.
>>
>>28257844
How to win friends and influence people is okayy. Since its just a guide, try the audiobook.
>>
>>28257894
>That still doesn't sound like OP seeing as he can't even form what looks to him to be a relationship. The shitty thing about sociopaths is even recognizing them you're still fucked. Like a moth to a flame, they're irresistible people. I wish I could exert such influence.
You can practice to avoid them and/or to evade their mental grasp. It's difficult and I still suck at it but it's a marvel to behold when they realize you see through their manipulation attempts, if just once
>>
>>28257427
>Really what girl would want to be with someone like that?
yet depressed insecure girls get a bf with no problem or effort :^)
>>
>>28257847

It's all just like atoms maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Like, um, everything is totally subjectiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
You can't make judgements because ur just like atoms too braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>28257641
Not even mad son, money the only meds I need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG21b8Kx2DI
>>
>>28257934
life isnt fair and has never been fair and will never be fair

girls have it easier. there. now move on.
>>
>>28257679
>anti-social
>relationships

Nigga, is you stupid?
>>
>>28257957
so your perspective isn't as humanist as you made it seem in the Tolle post. :^)
>>
>>28257892

the jews have indoctrinated you well. you know numbers in most cases are abstract representations of reality that have absolutely no meaning except what you give to them. it's like people calling something another holocaust if they have to pay $5 for something rather than $4. it's just fucking numbers, none of them mean much at all but the notion that abstract numbers are the be it end all is so well ingrained into society that it actually sounds like arguing that they aren't is insane. huh. sure glad we don't live in an insane fucked up world then.

stay in bed all you want, but you still frame it as wanting to do or see something. how about just exist? if you can breathe fine and aren't in chronic unbearable pain it can be quite enjoyable once you free yourself from all the useless thoughts you have throughout the day.
>>
File: z0auawQq.jpg (275 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
z0auawQq.jpg
275 KB, 1252x1252
* First learn to love nature and the universe with humans taken out of the equation.
* Dwell on that for a while
* Realize the entire universe is just one big continuous process. Nothing is really separate.
* Take walks in the rain. The touch of water drops demonstrate the unity with the cosmos more vividly.
* Study Zen Buddhism
* Practice that until you don't hate yourself anymore
* Take LSD
= Love from a human will come automatically.

Worked for me after 6 kissless years as an adult
>>
>>28257987

and on an unrelated note, why does my cottage cheese never have any cottages in it?
>>
>>28258005

not me, but it pretty much is in line. the life situations you're in aren't fair and really haven't ever been. girls have it easier. what are you gaining from being bitter about it? it's fucking insane dwelling on it, you're literally wasting your time and being miserable while doing it.

what a benefit to yourself.
>>
>>28258045

It's a distribution. The numbers are not abstract at all. You're just too stupid to understand middle school statistics.
>>
>>28255776
Shh, shit teir person. Just go out side and life will be better. You are the source of all your problems, but the good news is that you are also the solution.
>>
>>28258046
>the world is beautiful everything's connected drops of water :^)
try saying that while being eaten by a lion
>>
>>28258145

it's a meaningless subjective rating based on meaningless subjective criteria. you're just too jewish to realize it.
>>
File: image3_1239995753.jpg (24 KB, 450x272) Image search: [Google]
image3_1239995753.jpg
24 KB, 450x272
>>28258192
Dr. Shulgin actually theorized that humans once had more endogenous psychedelics
but it wasn't very conducive for survival to stare at a sabertooth tiger in a state of unconditional love. :^)
Just go somewhere where there aren't any life threatening animals
>>
>>28258211

It's a meaningful objective rating based on meaningful objective criteria. Why do you think all 10/10s are beautiful? If it were random then there would be an equal amount of ugly 10/10s. The problem lies with you and your faulty perception.
>>
>>28258274
>Just go somewhere where there aren't any life threatening animals
but there are humans everywhere
>>
>>28255626
Found the femanon
>>
File: 5123996_orig.jpg (69 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
5123996_orig.jpg
69 KB, 512x512
>>28257768
You're fundamentally missing the point of psychotherapy.
The concept of a perfectly socio-normal person is a fictional standard psychology uses as a tool for analysis.
Within reason you are free to be the individual you want to be.
The point of psychotherapy isn't to bring you up to this fictitious standard.
>>
>>28258392
What are you even talking about? What the fuck man?
>>
>>28258298

maybe I don't think all "10/10s" are beautiful and wouldn't give someone such a rating because quantifying beauty or attractiveness is inherently retarded? you seem to perceive that everybody perceives things in the same way. I bet if I ripped up a $20 bill in front of your face you would have a heart-attack, you filthy jew. you don't even understand symbols, bro and can't even make the connection between that and what numbers actually are.
>>
>>28257590
>you're
At least learn to spell correctly before making a moronic attempt to yell at losers who have and always will be losers.
>>
>>28257768
OP is seeing a therapist for being a KV. But he has a problem, cuz he won't say to said therapist that being a KV is what's bothering him.
>>
File: black science guy.jpg (86 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
black science guy.jpg
86 KB, 500x431
>>28258045
>numbers in most cases are abstract representations of reality
Actual numbers are objective.
Binary is a universal language.
How you feel about or interpret the numbers is subjective, but that doesn't change the objectivity of things.
>>
>>28258654

Measuring weights or dimensions or number of occurrences with numbers is objective. Everything else is jewish.
>>
>>28258445

Why would I care what you do with your money? If you rip up my $20 then I wouldn't have a heart attack, I'd rip up your asshole with my dick.

If you don't think all 10/10s are beautiful then something is wrong with you. Everyone perceives things the same way, unless they are defective or pretending to be a special snowflake. We all have the same eyes, ears, and brains, except for the deformed. If it exists it can be quantified. Argue all you want that water isn't wet because you think wet should mean on fire, you are not the sole determining party over what is wet, or what wet means. The world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
File: MAD MARX (1).jpg (492 KB, 1023x661) Image search: [Google]
MAD MARX (1).jpg
492 KB, 1023x661
Men make their own history. But they do not make it as they please; they do not make it under self-selected circumstances, but under circumstances that are already existing, given and transmitted from the past. The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living.

FAGGOTS, ARE YOU GONNA KEEP ON LIVING UNDER THE PERCEPTION THAT THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN, THE LIFE YOU LIVE, IS GIVEN FROM GOD, AND CANNOT BE CHANGED?

fuck you, pussies, stop crying about how much you hate women and start doing something with your lives
>>
>>28258697

How is rating beauty on a scale of 1 to 10 not a number of occurrences? It's a gaussian distribution for fuck's sake.
>>
>>28257987
Actually, they're great at it. All they do is mimic behavior that is pleasing to you so that way you'll like them. Granted, the relationship falls eventually because they can't form emotional connections.
>>
File: 1418289841774.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1418289841774.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>28258869
>All they do is mimic behavior that is pleasing to you so that way you'll like them

Nigga it's an argument from definition.
>Doing x is being social
>Anon does x
>Therefore anon is social

You're trying to argue that some forms of being "social" are good and some are bad.
>>
>>28258969

I'm not sure if you're being serious or just pretending to be stupid at this point. You can google the term antisocial. It is actually a real actual word with an actual meaning. Some related terms are prosocial and asocial.
>>
>>28257427

this 2bh

though most of you special snowflakes will live another 8 years in agony before you admit it
>>
File: tollegemacht.jpg (109 KB, 526x573) Image search: [Google]
tollegemacht.jpg
109 KB, 526x573
>>28257427
Heard about him multiple times by rsd tyler over the past few years. This is, it I will read his buk now. Eckhart Pussycrusher Tolle, let's roll.
>>
>>28258755
It is a way to express how you feel someone looks. Meaning that someone's 10/10 could be another's 3/10.
>>
>>28258869
This desu. This describes me perfectly. I hate it. I'm a COMPLETELY different person when I'm alone.
>>
File: 1430166231395.jpg (47 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1430166231395.jpg
47 KB, 500x364
>>28259856
Anon, why spend $50 on his useless book when you can send me $50 dollars and I'll send you my book "How To Get People To Send You $50 For A Book."
>>
>>28255843
Seriously. I laugh when robots say they see one.

These people will give you platitudes you've heard hundreds of times. You're never going to hear a piece of advice or steps that will transform you.

Stop giving these retards money.
>>
>>28258315
Most humans wont eat you alive for being in a 100 meter radius of them.
>>
No worries OP, seeing a psychiatrist next week and I made sure to remove every single woman from the list.

I'll be seeing a 50 year old Indian Doctor, but that's way better than some woman.
>>
>>28255110
therapists in general are a waste of time and money. unless you are fucked enough to have one mandated by the state, you don't need one
>>
>>28258046
While you sound like a fruity granola-ass wannabe, the core of your argument is on point. Your inner disposition dictates your interactions with others. You are insecure, sad, and desperate on the inside, so you come off as such to others.
>>
>see therapist
>every session is either about some part of my family/childhood or me talking about my transition
>she convinced my dad to get his insurance to pay for really expensive personality tests and iq tests and things like that probably cause we have good insurance
>she hosts a group for 20 somethings in her practice to go and meet each other and I went once and they were super weird but super normie and one of the guy's wouldn't stop looking at me and somehow found my facebook I didn't use in like 3 years
>she never actually talks about anything I want to talk about and when I try to she just changes the subject quickly
I skipped last week and I'm probably not going back, therapy is a meme
>>
I'm way too fucked to even visit a therapist. Talking to a complete stranger about my khhv life, while I'm afraid of talking to anyone (except friends and family).

The only one who could help me is myself. Too bad I can't.
>>
>>28257650
>le sociopaths are superior meme
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
How do you robots deal with this shit from therapists?
I'd go full hulk mode and smash both the therapist and the furniture if that shit went on and on
>>
Has your therapist ever cried while you talked to them?
>>
>>28255110
>Look cunt-bitch therapist dead in the eyes
>Tell her
>"Turn on your selective mate goggles real quick and ask yourself if you would date me."

You either
a) BTFO her shitty ass regurgitated bullshit
or
b) get a date with cunt-bitch therapist

either way, fuck it.
>>
>>28255110
Therapy today is either:

1) Cognitive behavior therapy, which is basically 'Just be urself' 'Get out there more' which only works for normalfags.

2) Therapist realizing you're actually mentally fucked up and just agreeing with you for further payments until your jewpills kick in and make you a good zombie who will now be an abiding wageslave.
>>
>>28258869
>they can't form emotional connections
fuck. that sounds like me. is it really just anti-social or something else? can it be fixed?
>>
File: Van Sylke.webm (1013 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Van Sylke.webm
1013 KB, 1280x720
i went to a college councilor it was not that bad.
>bitch about my life for a while
>she asks me about my hobbies
>tell her vidya and shit
she told me I need to have fun away from the computer and I joined a rec league softball team
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1478x6221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1478x6221
>>28263685
That's how a woman thinks. She can't help it, it's in her instincts.
>>
>>28263812
I wonder this too. Don't you people have any honor? I'm a massive failure but I won't let some fucking normie scum mock me and insult my pride.
>>
>>28257894
>>28257894
>Like a moth to a flame, they're irresistible people. I wish I could exert such influence
>they're irresistible people
Is that why I feel an irresistible need to punch their stupid faces in when I detect one?
I hate that stupid retard glare they all have and that haughty attitude, fuck 'em.
They're not what you think they are, they're not magical beings with comic book-tier seductive powers.
They're emotionally fucked up losers with impulse control issues and typically low IQs, also their charm only works on naive people like yourself and dummies.

If you weren't captivated by the image the media tries to push of le invincible sociopath boogeyman then dealing with one would be as simple as saying 'fuck you' literally, because many of them are caught off guard and are torn between maintaining their stupid facade or exposing the angry child inside.
>>
>>28264369
Yeah m8, I'm experienced enough to know that this is social engineering bullshit to keep young western men alienated and desperate in order to further destablize society.
>>
>>28264254
They have a disconnection between them and their emotions.
An austist sees emotions and feels them but can not understand them while a sociopath/person with antisocial disorder sees emotions and understands them but does not feel them. They only mimic
>>
>>28255152
>if people reject you it's your fault for being anti-social
>meanwhile chad treats everyone like shit and is still loved
Most of you have nothing to offer to me anyway. Most of this country is full of the garbage that was too stupid to make it in Europe. You have no real thoughts or interests and define yourself only by material things and meaningless social status.
>>28255110
"Therapists" shouldn't even exist. Anyone who voluntarily pays a stranger to talk about their feelings like a faggot is beyond help.
There isn't even such a thing as mental illness. It's just a way to target people who present a threat to capitalism and degeneracy. Normies get very scared when they can't watch you and listen to you all the time.
>>
>>28264689
They seem to experience anger tho, and that is an emotion
>>
>>28264689
Why are you girls so naive?
Everyone is a sociopath or psychopath to some extent.
Have you ever eaten meat or walked past a homeless person?
Life is a continuous struggle.

The "psychopath" scare is just a way for the media and medical industry to make dumb white women afraid of men.
>>
>>28265013
>everyone is mentally ill
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
>>
>>28264689

I don't feel empathy but I can kind of think what it would be like for them, and for a very short moment I understand what it will be like for them and then I brush the thought away and it goes away, what does that mean?
>>
>>28264689
I've felt remorse and guilt about things I've done to family members. I've felt guilt and sorry about what I did to a friend years ago. I don't think I'm either of those.
>>
>>28256788
No, it's more akin to someone drawing all day without improvement. If anything you're the one thinking in simple terms.
>>
>>28265139
sorrow*
god damn it I need to sleep at night
>>
>>28265118
It means you are destined to weild katanas and teleport behind people.
>>
>>28264069

Yes, I kind of got angry at something she said so I started just bullying her, she cried for a while then asked me to come back next time, didn't even have to pay for that session.
>>
>>28255110
did she tell you to check your privilege as well?
>>
>>28257427
Dude depression is very much real my best friend killed himself because of a dopamine deficiency something that was inherently wrong with his brain not a fucking fleeting sadness because you're a fucking faggot who got butthurt over a fucking chick
>>
>>28255110
Women therapists are honestly the fucking worst. I spent a year and a half going to different therapists who were all women and all extremely incompetent (it was through uni so I didn't have much choice in therapist) and I thought that therapy was bulllshit the whole time. I go see a male therapist, the very first session he pulls out a diagnostic test, tells me my problem is social phobia and refers me to a clinic for cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
>>28265244
Probably killed himself because he was friends with you.
>>28265091
We all go a little mad sometimes.
>>28265329
Your problem is that you're a faggot. No amount of kike testing, therapy, or medication can change that. Only you can.
>>
File: 138790153722.jpg (22 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
138790153722.jpg
22 KB, 300x286
>>28255626
>you're not really depressed and you're sad you are single
Why are you even on r9k?
>>
>>28256809
ask her to give you some sex therapy next time
>>
>>28265736
He killed himself because he was addicted to klonopin and various other drugs but he definitely experienced depression unless he took a daily dopamine supplement

I'm not depressed but I know it exists I'm not a fucking kike Jew that thinks it's a fucking meme
>>
>go to the psych ward
>it helps a bit, gets me slightly more stable
>get out, start going to an outpatient therapy program
>on Thursdays, the programs split up into men's and women's groups (and a rainbow group, but that isn't relevant to this story)
>in the men's group
>topic of relationships comes up
>admit I've never really been in a relationship, and that I don't even really want to until I have a better handle on my issues
>everyone fucking jumps on me and says "You can't put life on hold! Go find a girl! That will fix everything!"

It's not just women. It's all the normalfucks. I miss the psych ward, where everyone actually had real problems, and the staff didn't suck.
>>
>>28261497
You do realize that all a psychiatrist does is prescribe medications, right? Psychiatrists aren't fucking therapists. It annoys me so much when people think they are, I don't even know why.
>>
>>28255110
>therapist
>the rapist

---
original comment
>>
>>28255523
>>28255465
In what way are you psychotic/why do they see you as psychotic?
>>
>>28265118
it means you're blunted
>>
>>28266007
He was just a weak drug addict.
Weakness is the only real illness.
>>
>>28266757

is that a bad thing?
orig
>>
>>28266858
no
but if you have to ask you're probably beyond help
>>
>>28266858

yes its very bad man go see doc
>>
>>28265736
Say hi to reddit for me :^)
>>
>>28257427
Lmao robots on suicide watch. Also, fuck these circle jerk depression threads. These threads legit sound like a HAES convention; the only thing going for it is that depression is real.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.