[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>breasts What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
>breasts

What did she mean by this?
>>
looks like two watermelons trying to fit in a tube sock

thats incredible.
>>
this thread is useless without nudes
>>
What the fuck are you even trying to communicate here?
You go through the trouble of coming here, filling out the captcha, uploading your image, and this is what you post? There's shitposting and then there's this.
>>
>>28249422
gayfag spotted
>>
>>28249407
How about a video? I doubt anon has seen much of Emily in motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62lHfG9bMhY

More wobbling and bra stretching near the end.
>>
She's like those anime character who have breasts as big as their head.
>>
those are some great new york boobs
>>
>>28249656
Can't stand these rich narcissistic nyc Jew girls
>>
>>28249725
Emily is not Jewish. She made a very emphatic statement on instagram that she isn't. She only hangs out with them and acts like them.
>>
>>28249739
what is worse, to be born a monster, or to freely chose to associate with them?
>>
>>breasts
>
>What did she mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28249791
This. "Lol I'm not Jewish you guys but I do love their money"
>>
>>28249656
Christ look at how vapid she is. You can tell youth the whole video she is literally starting at her own picture in the screen, constantly assisting herself and how she looks. Jesus almost the entire time she was just starting at her self. What a narcissistic skank.
>>
>>28249739
Also she looks exactly like one and sounds like one. But she isn't one.
>>
>>28249858
It's a make-up video, doofus. That's what anyone would do.
>>
>>28249867
Enjoy my plunging neckline and low cut tops but OMFG were you staring? Creep
>>
>>28249894
No that's the job of the person APPLYING the makeup, doofus. Anyone would simply wait until the surprise reveal at the end, "omg I love what you did!" etc. literally staring at herself the entire time, the height of selfishness
>>
>>28249909
Emily is more the "OMG they're just boobs, you pathetic virgin LOL what's the big deal? Never touched a girl before? lmao" type.
>>
>>28249941
They are recording this video on the built-in webcam of a macbook. The only way for her to not reveal it to herself is to either close her eyes, which looks stupid, or to minimize the playback on the screen, in which case the other girl (Karen) can't tell if everything is being captured properly.
>>
>>28249952
And how would you know the intricacies of her personality, anon?
>>
>>28249979
Hello, Emily how's your back? Make sure to keep your core strong, k?
>>
File: dat_jiggle.webm (2 MB, 622x720) Image search: [Google]
dat_jiggle.webm
2 MB, 622x720
>tfw no emily barry gf
>>
>>28249985
By reading literally everything she has ever posted on the internet publicly for the last four years.
>>
Wow another woman with absolutely no personality who thinks she is literally god's gift to humanity. I've seen this episode before, anon
>>
>>28250061
you didnt watch the video on mute?
>>
File: 1455016910947.jpg (2 MB, 3136x2352) Image search: [Google]
1455016910947.jpg
2 MB, 3136x2352
B I G
I
G

T I T S
I
T
S
>>
>>28250045
That's slightly stalkerish, fampai. Not judging, I'd jack it to that sweater meat too
>>
>>28250040
Why are her eyes all lopsided like that? The makeup is only making it even worse.
>>
>>28250115
because there's 60 pounds of dead weight hanging off her, I bet it tends to get lopsided
>>
>>28250061
>who thinks she is literally god's gift to humanity.

But she is tho

and now for this """""""""secret""""""""" video I have held onto for a while of Emily, and a special appearance by her sister.

https://a.uguu.se/cfmrbp_721127e0e1ae11e28ab422000aa80430_101_VP8.webm

hosted off-site because this has audio!
>>
>>28250097
this chick is 20 times more attractive to me than the other one, I wonder why
>>
>>28250156
that one's head is too small and expressionless. Emily looks like an animu girly with big eyes and features.
>>
File: 1437278895697.png (269 KB, 414x480) Image search: [Google]
1437278895697.png
269 KB, 414x480
>>28250174
>That Jew face
>>
>>28250174
She looking like a ratty nyc jew. The city is full of girls with that face desu, but not those tits. nudes when?
>>
what's wrong with wanting a big boobed, brunette Manhattan Jew gf?
>>
I wonder if this girl every feels knowing that the only reason anyone associates with her is because they want to see her topless. must erode any confidence in other people
>>
>>28250377
What about all the women she knows? Do they also want to see her topless?
>>
>>28250401
No, they just want to piggyback off her "fame" (I.e. Everyone else wanting to see them unclothed). Women are opportunistic, never forget
>>
Wow there's nothing sexier than a vapid soulless rich kid with big tits acting like she's the center of the universe.
>>
>>28250431
Top analysis would have never thought that
>>
File: c8.jpg (143 KB, 827x1280) Image search: [Google]
c8.jpg
143 KB, 827x1280
>>28250455
I know, right?

I've been fapping to these girls for a while...
>>
>>28250401
Feeder mentality. Like how some sharks have little fish swimming along them that eat the scraps
>>
>>28250431
So you were wrong about that first thing.
>>
>>28250543
A kindred spirit
>>
>>28250560
That's fine, I never thought I was infallible. i was just offering what seemed to be the most obvious answer
>>
>>28250431
>>28250545
you guys truly have no idea how women think and it just fuckin baffles me because you're so sure you do
>>
>>28250655
They really don't have any idea. Emily isn't even the top girl in her social circle (and there really isn't any such thing in real life). She's just the short girl with the big boobs.

None of her friends are going to be hurting for any kind attention. They don't need her. They can all get sex on a whim. So can all the men they associate with. They're in a world far away from /r9k/.
>>
>>28250655
I'm only the first guy, and I said >>28250590, so calm down. Was just offering a quick answer. I never claimed I was 100% accurate and had all the answers.

So then why does she have ask those beta females hanging around her then? What's the correct answer, o genius poster?
>>
>>28250727
they're her friends? they get along with each other? that's usually why people hang out together.
>>
>>28250752
because all these girls in rich NYC social circles are as naive and wholesome aa you are, right?
>>
>>28250786
Emily isn't actually that rich compared to some of her friends. If anything, she's the beta hanger-on to the truly rich kids.
>>
Hillary supporter with an ugly nose
>>
>>28250813
> Emily isn't THAT rich

So she's rich enough that she can live comfortably in Manhattan, but she's not THAT rich to where her life is easy mode? I'm kind of confused. It seems like she only works her little bartender job because her parents made her get a job, but they still pay her rent and trips to other countries etc.
>>
>>28250786
definitely not, but not every girl/social group is like the real housewives of NY or whatever you've been watching to get your information. the likelihood that every single one of those girls is using her...just because she has big breasts? like...let me fill you in on something. straight girls don't care about other straight girls' breasts past being playful. hypothetically if they were trying to leech off of her...they wouldn't get anything out of hanging out with a woman with big breasts. it's just not realistic
>>
>>28250905
I never said they were using her for her tits. I said they were piggybacking off her fame, it's a subtle difference.
>>
>>28250892
I'd bet her parents don't pay for the vacations, and that's where having the richer friends pays off.
>>
>>28250752
Have you ever even been with a group of women? It's all boils down to infighting as they all passive-aggressively attempt to outdo each other.

And that's your average woman. I can scarcely imagine what a group of vapid NYC socialites would be like in this respect.
>>
>>28250930
what fame? The only fame she has is being that one girl on IG with the big boobs. One among many.
>>
>>28250940
Fair enough. Her world is extremely privileged though, there's no denying that.
>>
>>28250959
>Have you ever even been with a group of women?
Yes, I have.
>It's all boils down to infighting as they all passive-aggressively attempt to outdo each other.
No, it doesn't.
>And that's your average woman.
In your delusional mind.
>I can scarcely imagine what a group of vapid NYC socialites would be like in this respect.
I do believe you there.
>>
>>28250959
Fuck, someone with a brain finally. This guy gets it, plenty of women are catty as shit to each other (t. dated a girl who lived with a burlesque troupe)
>>
>>28250969
She's a beautiful woman living in a paradise. Yes, I'd say she is quite privileged.
>>
>>28251012
Don't forget comfy live because born rich.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.