[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend's gf tracks his movements through his cell phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jags.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
jags.gif
2 MB, 236x224
My friend's gf tracks his movements through his cell phone 24/7. I'm a fucking loser so I don't have any other friends but is this sort of thing normal?
>>
>>28239352
Your friend is a cuck.
>>
That isn't normal at all, thats invasive as fuck and also shows that she is incredibly insecure. Not worth having a woman like that.
>>
>>28239352
You should tell him. What is she going to do to you?
>>
>>28239352
Yeah she's making sure he doesn't come home and find her boning tyrone.
>>
Just go into Settings>Privacy and disable location services if you're on iPhone. If you don't want to go that far, just deselect what you don't want GPS enabled. Can't help if you're on Android though. Had one for two years and it was complete shite.
>>
>>28239773
No dude you don't understand, he told me.

She also checks his computer daily for ANY pics or chat messages that are "innapropriate'
>>
>>28239352
No, not at all. It's possessive and abusive and totally unwarranted unless he's a serial cheater or some shit.
>>
>>28239802
he has an android yeah, I'd add that she forced him to merge their personal accounts into one account in which she has complete discretion over, she decided one day that "they" couldn't afford living in our area any longer and decided to move him 2 hours away to live with her parents
>>
>>28239859
>>28239859
He's never cheated in his life. The guy has a 1.5 year old child he never would cheat on her and I don't know if it's some sort of weird dom/sub relationship or what to even fucking make of things
>>
>>28239959
If that's not the case, look at:
>>28239794
>>
>>28239891
What a shitty person.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.