[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is STEM so full of nerds? Why can't these immature,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1445779886011.png (46 KB, 400x486) Image search: [Google]
1445779886011.png
46 KB, 400x486
Why the fuck is STEM so full of nerds? Why can't these immature, physically underdeveloped retards stay out of university and leave STEM to normal people? Video games, comics and science fiction crap don't make you smart, they only make you appear like the weirdo you are. So please just stay NEETs and don't bore the few actually non-deficient STEM students with your inane infantility.
>>
Leave STEM to the manlets and women.

FIRE is where it at op
>>
>>28237462
The fuck is fire?
>>
>>comes to nerd board to make fun of nerds

better an autist who has a job and is independent of their parents than a NEET
>>
File: download (16).jpg (8 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
8 KB, 233x216
>>28238238
Original as fug
>>
>>28237442

>nerds make all the breakthroughs and create systems that would simplify the science and make further breakthroughs easier
>normalfags wait for when the field becomes profitable and simplified enough so they can understand it
>normalfags ask the nerds to leave

This cycle of suffering for the intellectuals will never end.
>>
>>28238600
to be fair, now it's come full circle to the point where you have semi-normalfag "nerds" who think they're good at STEM just because they like sci-fi and vidya
>>
>>28238600
Nerds didn't invent shit. Stop spreading this lie. All the great scientists and mathematicians are normalfags.
>>
>>28238629
Not just normal fags, but alpha chads to boot.
>>
>Why the fuck is STEM so full of nerds?
It's not. STEM is mostly normalfags, bar computer science(though it's changing). I wish there'd be more nerds in what I'm studying.
>>
>physically underdeveloped

Show us a pic of your body then big boy LMAO keep mouthing off wimp
>>
>>28238492
As an actuarial & financial maths student am I FIRE or STEM?
>>
>>28238629
>>Isaac Newton
>>Normalfag

nah, the great scientists weren't normalfags or chads, nor were they beta robots.

They were a different class altogether, of hardcore celibate ascetics
>>
>>28237442
So you got any autist stories for us OP?
>>
>>28238685
>Newton
>relevant
He didn't do shit. Everything he discovered was trivial.
>>
>>28238681
FIRE

Actuarial is God tier
>>
>>28238773
this is the worst b8 ive ever seen
>>
>>28238773
oh almighty STEM god what did you discover then that wasn't trivial?
>>
>>28238793
Because it isn't bait. It's the truth.
>>
>>28238629

Yea, I bet they lived their life chasing after the opposite sex, trying to fit in and becoming anxious when the thought of being diffrent rose up. Face it, normalfags are just a bunch of sheep; that's why they hate anything that is different up until the time it becomes profitable, fun or socially approved. It's tragically funny to see how they laugh at and bully the pioneers of civilization, only to end up following in their footsteps and ruining any invention or discovery they lay their hands on without giving any credit to the pioneers they mocked. At least history sometimes does some post mortem justice. The pioneers will live in eternity, while the sheep who followed in their paths will not leave any mark. They would probably even be the laughing stock of the next generation of sheep, who in essence aren't any better than their forefathers.
>>
>>28238906
there's truth that the inventors were FAR from modern "nerds" who are addicted to consumption media and aren't anywhere near their levels of intelligence .

but they were far from being "normal" for their time either. They were above both.
>>
>>28238807
please read up on what newton achieved in the context of his own time, hindsight is 20/20
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.