[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incriminating things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tiaw uoy tsuj.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
tiaw uoy tsuj.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
Hey guys, what would happen if I posted something incriminating on this board?

Would I be attacked by vans with tinted windows?
>>
>>28236570
probably.

4chan is one big honeypot, afterall.
>>
>>28236570
the worst thing is the mods would ban you, Feddies won't leave the terrorists and try to catch a guy that posted CP/made an illegal nfa gun
>>
It's a hypothetical thing that hasn't occurred yet, but what would happen if I did post it?
>>
>>28236591
>>28236597
It isn't something lame like CP. It's something that could be potentially pretty big.
>>
>>28236622
epic, truly epic

how about you make your ass like a tree, and get the fuck out of my face
>>
>>28236570
Nothing would happen, it's anonymous so the Feds wouldn't even be able to get ahold of you until they get in contact with 4chan and An Hiro gives them access to your IP address, hopefully by that time you're out of wherever you posted that from
>>
Depends on the severity and credibility of the crime
>talk about smoking weed
Nothing, might get banned from the board but it doesn't usually happen in my experience
>admit, even jokingly, to a murder that occurred in an area close to your IP address
Probably going to get b&, possibly reported
>post timestamped picture of firearms and claim you plan on shooting up your local elementary school
Pucker up, whiteboi. Tyrone's gonna have fun with you.
>>
>>28236605
You'd be banned. Probably not permanently, but maybe. You can always post from a VPN or dynamic IP I guess.
>>
>>28236725
This is incorrect
Posting firearms with to stamps and intent on shooting to a school lands you a deletion of thread and sometimes a ban
Posting drugs gets you nothing unless it's off-topic to a certain board
Posting, or alluding to, murders can land you a ban or if you provide photos can lead to a fun time in the 4chan party van, if of course, the cops can even find you Ip adress
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.