[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male Height
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 12582392279.jpg (115 KB, 768x1152) Image search: [Google]
12582392279.jpg
115 KB, 768x1152
Is male height really important? Is it really necessary to be over 6 foot?
>>
stop falling for this meme
>>
>>28236294
I think it does, I'm 6'3 and have had multiple relations with girls. Although, you must remember even if you're a manlet there will be a girl shorter than you.
Evidence: I'm a normie
>>
>>28236294
No.

Pro-tip: The whole height thing is an easier trigger than racemix and wagecuck posts and that's why you see incessant posts about it.
>>
My roommate is like 5'6" and he gets laid all the time.

He also has some serious self-esteem issues regarding his height. Periodically he'll say something like he's recently started drinking a bunch of milk because it might help him grow, and it really bums me out because deep down inside we both know he's mostly reached his adult height. He also said he'd be willing to break his legs to grow an extra 3 inches. He has broken a leg before and knows how painful it is.
>>
>>28236294
It's not necessary for anything. Taller guys may attract more attention socially but it's not like you're not allowed to live if you're 5'11 or lower.

Source: 5'6 and perfectly happy. Respected by peers taller and shorter.
>>
>>28236294

5'3" here on a good day; own my own company, have never gone more than a few weeks without a girlfriend and am well respected by my peers and family. The first rule of height memes is never fall for height memes.
>>
It is THE most important factor in male attractiveness.
Don't let any of these manlets fool you, I'm 5'8 which is dwarf tier in Europe and life was horrible.
>>
>>28236294
no one under 6'0 will ever get laid

yes thats the truth
>>
File: 1450155870752.jpg (932 KB, 1000x3551) Image search: [Google]
1450155870752.jpg
932 KB, 1000x3551
>>28236385
>>28236419
>>28236440
It is not a meme. It is real. Height is a very important factor.
>>
>>28236385
>stop falling for this meme
This.

Yes, I'm sure height has a negligible effect like any number of other things, like your voice, eye color, hairstyle, accent, etc. A small, minor effect overall. There are literally thousands of other attributes with a similar effect.

I don't know of a single "manlet" who has any trouble with women, and I don't even need to defend them since I'm 6'1 myself.

It's just so tiring and annoying looking at you fucking autists grab one fringe thing you can't even change, and then blame all your failings on that. It's a fucking excuse, a cop out, fit for a coward. So you act like uber beta weebios, weirdo nerds who nobody likes, and then instead of learning to do better you just grab on t BS like "Oh gee I'm under 6 ft tall, that must be why dem womynz don't like me", so you don't need to face your real issues.

The fact you do that is no problem of mine, but just skip over the whining and give up if that's the case. You can't do shit about your height anyway, you literally have two options: work with it, or give up. But instead, you just come here to fucking whine, day in and day out.
>>
>>28236294
height is just a meme. girls dont care as long as you are at least 5'11

you are at least 5'11 right?
>>
>>28236778
depressing.

What do you think is the ideal height /r9k/?
>>
>>28236440
>Respected by peers taller and shorter

kek
>>
>>28236906
6'2-6'4.

Depends where you are really. 6'4 isn't very tall in the Netherlands.
>>
>>28236906
6'2 to 6'5 is ideal, but people who are 6'0-6'1 should still make it.
>>
Anyone who is at least 5'7" isn't completely fucked, but don't except to be slinging pussy everywhere you go unless you're at least 6 feet.
>>
>>28237019
I'm fucking 5'6.5 should i just get leg lengthening?
>>
>>28237106
Just move somewhere with a large Asian population
>>
>>28237213
I dont think that would work out well..
>>
Yes
If you're short you can never fuck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.