[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 29 and I've never taken drugs, not even smoked a cigarette.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: GC_schematic.gif (3 KB, 403x184) Image search: [Google]
GC_schematic.gif
3 KB, 403x184
I am 29 and I've never taken drugs, not even smoked a cigarette. I had 1 sip of alcohol when I was 10 years old and hated it and haven't touched it since. Most people seem to do at least drink, some do drugs as well. I've always wondered why people would even bother doing them, it's always baffled me as to why someone would spend money on such things.

So yeah..............What's being drunk and high on drugs feel like?
>>
It's the best feel. I don't know how to describe it, it actually feels like happiness.
I don't wanna be all "DUDE DRUGS LMAO" but personally they're the only thing I enjoy. Specially alcohol. Nothing beats being drunk. If I could chose between sex or alcohol, I'd pick alcohol without a second thought.
>>
>it's always baffled me as to why someone would spend money on such things

You know that feeling you get when you want to do something you enjoy, so you seek that thing out? It's like that.

Not sure if my sarcasm is coming through.
>>
>>28230839
>What's being drunk and high on drugs feel like?
It feels very good without having to do anything
>>
>>28230895
How do you get passed the taste tho?

As I said when I was 10 I had a sip of alcohol and spat it out and autisically decided from that day forth that i don't like alcohol.

How do I get over that experience as a kid and actually try it again?
>>
Don't do them. It's like opening pandoras box, happiness will forever bee one can of beer or one joint away.
>>
>>28230895
>If I could chose between sex or alcohol

Have you tried anything else?
>>
>>28230912
>without having to do anything

You pay for it later.
>>
>>28230839
Alcohol weed and cigs are memes, some drugs are great though
>>
>>28230914
try different drinks to find one you like. drinking alcohol doesnt mean you have to get wasted used in moderation can give you a nice buzz
>>
>>28230839
dont smoke. cigs are bad mkay.

wish i never started
>>
>>28230920
Then how the fuck would I ever escape robot-mode?

The main reason I don't ever go out to socialize (besides autism) is the fact I don't drink alcohol and would being the only guy who doesn't drink while out would make my autism show even more than it already does.

I feel like it's time I start drinking before it's too late and I end up a 40 y/o robot and then a 50 y/o robot.
>>
>>28230914
>How do you get passed the taste tho?
I love the taste. I obviously hated it when I was 10, it's called growing up.
Just endure it if it's so wrong. At least get fucked up once. You may not like it, but you'll probably like it a lot.

>>28230923
Yeah, a few. LSD, salvia, weed and coke. None compare to alcohol though.
I haven't had much sex, though, it's just to compare it to something that seems really important.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x568
>>28230914
Most people hate the taste but are able to get used to it. Some pre-mixed drinks hide the taste pretty well. And dw about the "hurr muh manly piss drink!" mentality. That shit is next level jew retarded.

But there are also better and stronger drugs that have little to no taste.
>>
Honestly drugs are fucking incredible but they are also easy to abuse and can fuck you over irreversibly
But i never stood a chance anyway so its not like losing my mind in the pursuit of nirvana is a bad thing
>>
>>28230920
Pure hedonism, pleasure without doing anything.
The epitome of human decadence.

I might be miserable, but at least I can accept that life can't be a constant stream of happiness.
Unlike people who do drugs.
>>
File: Asuka_langley_soryu_profile.png (114 KB, 240x340) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_langley_soryu_profile.png
114 KB, 240x340
>>28230839
I'm high right now OP. I smoked some dank lolweed. Everything feels slow. But everything is amplified as well. It's like your soul and body, the connection between these two strangers, is warped or unplugged. Like I stepped out of my body, but at the same time wrapped inside, like a Christmas gift. You feel an almost personal connection to the world around you, but are at the same time, like two distant strangers, meeting for the very first time. Everything is tastier and music sounds amazing. Have an Asuka my man.
>>
>>28231071
>muh high-horse

If you're miserable, you haven't accepted anything.
>>
>like a Christmas gift

Disgusting and meaningless metaphor is disgusting and meaningless.
>>
>>28230839
Being buzzed feels good, removes many of my barriers. Let's me enjoy life/partying to a greater extent.

Let's me socialize with normies and shit.
Removes my disgust for light entertainment and rap music (or whatever they listen to)
>>
>>28230912
With weed all you pay is the cost of buying it and the food you eat.
>>
Drinking alcohol makes me feel like a normal fuctional human for a day
Smoking weed makes me appreciate things
Doing LSD makes me appreciate everything and alters my perspective

But above all i take drugs because they make me feel FUCKING GOOD and allow me to leave a reality which does nothing but hurt me
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.