[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
loonybin general have you been? post your stories did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: cntrb_008925.png (252 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
cntrb_008925.png
252 KB, 500x298
loonybin general

have you been?

post your stories

did you enjoy it?

did you have to go to court?

I have been 3 times semi voluntarily so I never had to go to court
it was somewhat enjoyable having a vacation from my life and I actually felt normal there and people actually talked to me even though Im weird as fuck
>>
no go away stop posting
>>
I have been it was ok I guess
>>
I want to go to meet crazy girls to fuck
>>
I want to go to meet crazy girls to love
>>
I remember the /r9k/ story threads for this.

I'll probably go to one soon.
>>
>>28215811
Why? What's up?
>>
>>28215824
I have a bad feeling that I'm going to lose my job because I'm struggling with programming.

I mean, I get out of college and the first job I get makes everything I did in there look stupidly simple.

I have no motivation to practice on my own and I'm severely depressed which doesn't help.

If I lose my job I am going to try to kill myself.
>>
I was discharged last week. No one is going to believe me but I was in the psych ward with Stoya, I didn't even know it was her until a couple of days ago.
>>
>>28215841
Wouldn't it be worth waiting to kill yourself before you see what life would be like in the mental hospital? I imagine it can be surprisingly pleasant under certain circumstances.

Also, finding work as a programmer should be pretty easy. At least that was my impression of the market while I was studying to become a code monkey a year ago. Assuming you actually do end up losing your job, I just hope you don't give up on everything before you've at least tried to find more work. There's always easy code writing that someone somewhere needs to do.
>>
>>28215929
Share your stories and wisdom, friend. We're listening.
>>
>>28216023
I've always heard that going to those places was an interesting experience in itself.

I've applied to a lot of places in my city and I only heard back from one place. It's incredibly hard for me to remember or think through things because of how shitty I feel. I would probably just crack under the pressure or something.

If anything, I'd probably look around for a month before hanging myself in the woods.
>>
>>28216060
just go to the loonybin tell doctors that satan commands you to make bombs and tells you to kill yourself

I posted that on pol once and the fbi took me to the loonybin

got a schizophrenia diagnosis and a crazycheck later that year
fuck working
>>
>>28214427
>have you been?
Yes, three times. I might share stories after a shower.

>>28215841
>going to TRY to kill myself
It sounds like this is a half-baked decision that you've only reached over the past few weeks or months, so I'm glad that you probably won't. If I'm wrong, I'll give you the same advice that someone gave me: if you plan on killing yourself at a certain point in the future, put it off until a later date instead. If you really have the resolve to kill yourself, then it won't matter to you if you do it then or do it later; you can go to sleep, wake up, and still want to die more than anything else. But if you reach that later date - preferably months or years later, after your current hardships are over - and realize you want to live, then that's for the best. Also, what >>28216023 this anon said.

>>28216060
Get medication, then. It worked for me, and if it doesn't work for you, then that only means you weren't prescribed ones that work for you. All of our thoughts and actions are controlled by A: the influences of the outside world, and B: the chemicals inside our brain. You can't change A (to a degree), but you can sure as hell change B, and tens of millions of people worldwide throughout history can attest that altering the chemicals in your brain helps in a lot of cases.
>>
>>28216132
I wouldn't mind going on that myself, but I wouldn't want to become too idle.

I really like programming, I'm just an idiot.

I'm probably in the early stages of being schizo at this rate.

Great stuff though, anon.
>>
>>28216158
>It sounds like this is a half-baked decision that you've only reached over the past few weeks or months

I've been thinking about it everyday for the past four to six years.

The only hurtle is getting over the human survival instinct.

I tried going on cipralex, but it made me lose control of my emotions and fucked my heart-rate to the point of making me almost pass out.

I'm on medical marijuana, but I think that slows my brain down a bit, either that or fapping too much.

I might wager trying another drug, but I heard that they just make you feel like a zombie.

Sorry for hogging the thread.
>>
File: spxu-1431820308-21334-256.png (94 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
spxu-1431820308-21334-256.png
94 KB, 256x256
is r9k interested in the time i got committed because mommy found my piss jugs and i ended up getting raped by a buck night nurse?
>>
I go a couple times a year depending on how I feel its pretty relaxing though just to get away but i never get over that feeling that i'm stuck for the rest of my life there.
>Groups make me feel like some heroin addict
>coffee
>nicotine patches
>paranoia that the staff is forcing me meds
>sleep the days away
>tfw they finally kick me out
>>
>>28216346
well dont just tease us post the story
>>
>>28216346
I am interested

tbo
>>
>>28216205
No one else is hogging it, so go right ahead. I'd share some stories of my own if I had any.

Also, if you've gone with suicidal thoughts for so long, are you sure you really are suicidal to the bone? Just like (>>28216158) pointed out, there is a notable difference between suicidal ideation and actually offing yourself for real. A common mistake of people who suffer from suicidal ideation is to call themselves truly suicidal when really their will to keep themselves from dying is still intact. Despite that, these people can still be incredibly depressed, so the condition should not be taken lightly. But think about it. If you've felt this bad for 4-6 years and still not killed yourself, you probably have a notable will of staying alive somewhere within yourself. If you notice you have that force driving you, don't go against it. Either kill yourself once you can tell it's completely gone, or lay off the idea of actually doing it. It will make the whole thing far more unpleasant than you imagine.
>>
File: diarrheaamphibian.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
diarrheaamphibian.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28216368
well then

once upon a time i was a fat lonely highschool graduate circa 2003. i was on the fast track to a tech school degree in IT, until I got a big ol case of the crazies. I had a panic attack one day during a futurama marathon that i was dying.

that night i started to talk to myself and my other self responded with haha im never going away, i slowly self medicated by becoming a crazy neet. WoW came out 6 months later and this solidified the next 6 years of my life.

ill fast forward to the actual good parts and skip over convincing a fat lady to suicide leaving her kids behind, me causing 3 divorces and such.

so, greentext mode:

>wake up at 4pm in year 5 of neet-ness
>daddy coming home from work, comes down to my neet den to insult the mess
>notices a strange smell, i blame the unfinished basement/moisture
>he comments on how my bed is in a weird position.
>underneath my bed is at least 50 gatorade/coke bottles full of 2-3 year old urine
>my mom expresses some concern over the smell
>my parents ask me to help them move my furniture around so they can locate the smell
>jig is up, they see my unholy collection
>intense screaming begins, parents blame each other
>i am a 23 year old fat neet at this point
>i make cardinal mistake of threatening suicide when they foot-down and declare i must find a new place to live and get a job
>>
>>28216438
I'll give it a try.

I am trying now, since I haven't completely lost hope, but I'm just so worried for the future that I can't help but mull over those kinds of things. This brain fog is what's standing between me and being much more happy.
>>
>>28216459
>mommy and daddy call the police concerned for my safety
>two officers arrive for a wellness check
>i am wearing stained pajama pants and a stained white t-shirt (semen stains)
>they are visibly disgusted and explain to my parents that although i am not doing well they aren't equipped to help
>ambulance arrives shortly after
>they sedate me and take me away in the crazy van
>off we go to the pych ward of the local hospital
>terrified as fuck
>piss self
>they explain that its mandatory i am held 72 hours for observation due to my threat, but that i could expect a requirement of therapy after they discovered my piss jugs and poor hygeine
>>
>>28216459
>getting raped by a buck night nurse
Is there a later story for this? I find nurses very off putting myself since they usually are so frustrated from all the constant demands of the patients I am interested in hearing that so you may get it off your chest anon. Story was at top NEETness please continue if you may
>>
>>28216459
everyone knows the classic piss-jug story, want to hear about how you got raped
>>
File: 1427268951685.png (10 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1427268951685.png
10 KB, 211x246
>>28216532
>fast forward 2 days
>They ask if i am willing to stay a full week so they can get me the help i need
>food is actually decent, i miss WoW though
>couple of crazy qt3.14's around make it worth it
>agree
>they say this is a good sign and that i am willing to accept help
>one of the guards, robbie, is especially nice to me
>ive never had a negro friend and my family never had a pet black before so i am interested in learning about his culture
>2 days before leaving i am helping with some chores as an exercise assigned by my therapist/life coach
>robbie takes me to the linen closet, or so I thought it was, to get clean towels and sheets for the ward
>he opens the door and holds it open for me
>no towels
>he shoves me forward
>face hits empty shelf
>pain/heat/warm feeling of blood
>he closes the door behind himself and begins manhandling me in this barely walk-in closet
>off go my hospital pants
>unzip goes the feral animals zipper
>i her the tearing of paper and the rubbery slap of a condom as his forearm presses the back of my neck
>panic
>he says he will break my neck and cite self defense if i cry out
>whimper as i hear him spitting on his dick
>uses his legs to sweep mine apart
>uh-oh chocolate saber up my poop-chute
>cry
>he hits me
>dazed, next few minutes are hardly memorable
>hits me in the head
>wake up dazed and soapy smelling butt in my room an hour and a half later
>he said i attacked him
>my butt is super sore
>they make me stay another month
>>
>>28216532
I really don't see what's so bad about piss jugs it's easier than trying to be quiet at night to go to the bathroom
>>
File: image_2.jpg (36 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
36 KB, 848x900
I've been twice. Same place. It sucked dick. It was prison for crazies really. I wouldn't recommend it. Nothing else to say.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (15 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
15 KB, 300x186
Went voluntarily about a month ago. Spent 10 days. It was actually pretty comfy. Got benzo's because I was detoxing, other meds which made me more comfortable, talked with some nice crazy people, and pined about not have drugs with the other addicts.

I can't decide if I should go back, keep trying in life, or kill myself. Pic related.
>>
>>28216660
>robbie suddenly avoiding me
>he must think i have something on him
>he becomes super nice and pretends nothing happened
>my month of hell ends
>still into girls even though ive had a fat niggerdick up my asshole.

>i still piss in jugs, its just in my own apartment now.
>>
>>28216508
Find out if there is a nearby place where you can go to therapy for cheap. I know that some (if not most) university campuses where they teach psychology classes would be an example. Ask if they have any tips for living a happier life or some shit like that if you want to refer from opening up right away. It's what I did, and they told me about cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). It's surprisingly flexible and it's how they helped me when I was depressed and in a similar situation. Not much changed in my life afterwards, but at least it helped me look at it all from a far better perspective, making my existence a lot more bearable. You might be able to get some cheap and educated help the same way.
>>
>>28216744
NIGGA YOU WERE IN VERMONT LOONEY BIN? I was in bellows falls in one for a month
>>
>>28215186
Is there any other reason to go?
>>
>>28216348
Oh shit, I forgot about the nicotine gum. That was nice. Ha, I once handed off a piece of gum to a guy who didn't have a script for them on his last day.

I miss my satanic chess partner.
>>
>>28216773
From everything I've heard Brattleboro Retreat is better than the state mental hospital. Straight outta Osgood motherfucker.

So do you still live in Vermont?
>>
>>28216706
Is it like prison even for the crazies that are truly nice, cooperative and well behaving, or just the extreme ones?
>>
>>28216851
yeah I live in enosburg it's way up north
>>
>>28216873
Not in most places. In my state you need to be an outright danger to yourself or others for it to get even remotely prison like. And before they need to get to that point, they'll probably just give you antipsychotics and see if that works. And I'm just going to say that I hated the idea of antipsychotics until I got put on antipsychotics. They honestly feel pretty good if you're crazy and miserable.
>>
>>28216873
depends on the ward really

forensic wards are literally crazy prison. thats where you go if you assault people
>>
>>28216911
Yeah, I've been through there. I'm still staying in Brattleboro. I think you're the first Vermont robot I've ever encountered. What got you in the looney bin? For me it was suicidal ideation and severe benzodiazepine withdrawal.
>>
>>28216931
>antipsychotics
I fucking hate taking them haven't taken them or my antidepressents in a week
>>28216951
got really drunk and told my dad I was gonna kill myself then went to the hospital, also they wouldn't let me leave right away because I tried od'ing and hanging myself a few days before I went in
>>
>>28216977
Yeah, I could leave right away because of the benzo withdrawal, technically if they had released me then I had a seizure and died, they'd have some liability. (both responses are to me). I enjoy Seroquel enough that I basically abuse it, and I honestly want to try Thorazine, because of how much the person I saw who was on it seemed to enjoy it.
>>
>>28216931
>>28216937
Good to know, anons.
>>
>>28217070
Most people who end up in the psych ward don't end up in forensic wards, because most people who end up in psych wards don't get there as a direct result of a crime they committed.
>>
Im going whenever this job ends I had fun my last 2 stays

protip go to a hospital built in the last 20 years
>>
>>28217259
I might just plan on going back to the ward when I end this binge I'm currently on so that they'll help me detox.
>>
>>28217280
what are you currently on
>>
whats the food like there
>>
>>28217617
the food at the one I went to was good got double dinner a lot
>>
>>28217631
what was your favorite meal? did they do the same meals every week?
>>
File: pepe angry.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe angry.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>tfw had a cunt psychiatrist who tried to put me in the looney bin
>>
>>28217883
it was different every week, I didn't have a favorite meal but the pizza was pretty good
>>
I hated getting shined with a flash light multiple times a night
>>
>>28218864
that was fucking annoying it's like nigga I'm trying to sleep stop blinding me
>>
>>28214427
when I was 11 my parents sent me to a psych ward as punishment for acting out at home. Funny thing is, now I actually have mental health problems, but they would never dream of sending me back if it was to help me.
>>
File: 1437443119073.jpg (48 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1437443119073.jpg
48 KB, 430x430
>>28214427
>>28214427
>Try to kill self
>Get caught and sent to ER
>BSing skills aren't good enough to get sent home from the ER that night
>Get shipped to loonybin
>Communication is horrible -- nurses or admin won't tell you when you might get out or if you'll have a psych screening soon
>Have toiletries and clothes delivered from home, as the ward provides jack shit
>Know they physically have them behind the desk, still takes them 6 hours to give them to me, during which time I'm naked under a tiny hospital gown
>Nothing to do, all furniture fastened to the floor
>Do nothing except sleep, wake up for meals, read, and go back to bed
>BS my way out on the third day
It's a big waste of time and 9 times out of 10 you will be in a ward that is understaffed, cramped, and falling apart. The people were kind of interesting and were nice enough to tell me that I had to lie if I wanted any chance of getting out in a timely manner. I planned on it anyway, but it was nice of them to tell me. Weird mix of people in on temporary stays and peeps who were fucked in the head enough to be in for life.
>>
>>28219444
yeah I heard other patients talking about lieing to get out and after two weeks being there I just lied and said I don't want to kill myself
>>
>>28217421
Heroin.
>>28217617
My wards food was decent. I liked their burgers.
>>
>>28214427
yes I've been plus I want to go back because it was okay time. I wouldn't call it a vacation because I really wanted to leave the first moment I got there. But near the end I was able to enjoy my time there until it was time to leave.
>>
>>28216667
I eat Onken yoghurt and keep the pots to use as piss cups. I piss in the empty yoghurt pot and then pour the piss out my window onto the grass below. There's a huge patch of dead grass and earth from where I have been throwing my piss out the window but the rain is frequent enough that it washes away the old piss
>>
my parents put me in a mental hospital when I was 16 for my eating disorder.
it was for young adults 13-19, but there were a few very young kids there. one little girl was around nine and she was there for throwing a small tantrum. her parents doped her up and put her in a mental hospital ffs.
overall it wasn't terrible, my roommate was the worst part of my entire stay desu. I have lots of stories from my time there though
>>
>>28220105
I did that and it would stink when it got hot but i just skipped the middleman and peed out the window
>>
>>28220308
That's the next best thing, unfortunately I live directly opposite a school so I wouldn't want my morning piss to land me on the sex offender's register, lol
>>
>>28219683
yeah a psych ward would be a good place to withdrawal
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.