[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most obscure feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 88
File: 1461325351181.jpg (29 KB, 390x360) Image search: [Google]
1461325351181.jpg
29 KB, 390x360
Try to describe feels so obscure that you can barely put them into words
>>
File: 3285758745834.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
3285758745834.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
That feel when you're thinking about Ancient Rome or some other equally cool old society and you realize we're never going to have that sense of mysticism anymore.

Romans believed that some bitch-ass huge lake was the entrance to the underworld, reminds me of when I was little and I would somehow find myself in really cool mystical places and forget how to get there when I was older.

I'll never have this sense of wonder anymore and neither will the world.
>>
>>that feel when you won't go back in time and jam with the musicians that played without standardized tuning/signatures and sheet music
>>you will never be a disgusting roman musician traveling the empire and living off a pittance in a chaotic world
>>
>>28212209
>you will never view the original works of Polykleitos and Pheidias in awe and amazement at such feats of architectural wonder
>>
File: shinji.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>tfw you have an incredibly vivid and pleasant dream
>tfw it felt so real that it feels like a fond memory of something that actually happened
>tfw you think about it when you wake up and slowly remember that it was just a dream
>that intense wall of despair that hits you
>>
>>28212468
You think in terms that are too concrete, you can get back there but you're going to have to stop being such a materialist.
>>
tfw you see a girl who is really pretty and attractive and has a fun personality and you are so attracted to her it makes your stomach hurt. And you know there's nothing you can do about it. She's beyond your reach, she might even be famous, or thousands of miles away.
And in a way it's depressing, but you still get that "rush" from looking at a really attractive girl, so you're left with this really strange combination of feels.
Attraction, lust, possibly even love depending on how far gone you are, depression, sadness, frustration, self loathing, and so on.
>>
File: lain.gif (229 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
229 KB, 500x579
>tfw you spend hours on the computer and get up and catch a glimpse of your reflection and freak out a little bit because you are reminded that you're an actual person and not just a collection of thoughts
Not quite depersonalization, but similar.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 800x1066
>tfw something you love is tainted by the circumstances in which you experienced it
>>
That feel when I look at busy cityscapes and think to myself "This is our own unique society, cut off from the other possible alien societies out there." Everything in the past has led up to our own unique way of living, our political borders etc.
Meanwhile, there could be potential intelligent civilizations light years away, trapped in their own little bubble of life, with their own milestones and famous figures. It's interesting to think that for almost every societal and technological advance we make, there might be worked out there who have done the same, and some who have yet to do so.
But here we sit on our own little rock, a giant terrarium of centuries worth of technological and political advance.
>>
>>28212656
Even weirder when you realize other people can see and hear you and you're not just some floating observer.
>>
>>28212468
i love u anon. Exactly one of my feels.
>>
>>28212687
>>28212656
Fuck, I feel this too. I always get weirded out when I remember that I have a physical body.
>>
>>28212649
I know this feel all too well.
And when she looks at you, you look away because you know you can never have her.
>>
>>28212607
Same
I have dreams where I'm with some girl, back at highschool, and for a moment, I feel as if all my responsibilities are absolved. All the debt, my job, and other shit I get another chance to do over.
Most importantly is the girl, who seems to change appearance from dream to dream, but I'm sure it's just my subconscious fucking around with the feeling of loneliness.
>>
>tfw you will never be a Japanese guitar trap playing God-tier covers of 80s rock/metal songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOx6HftlrHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_viRvjxGP-A
I wish this was me
>>
>That feel when you realize everything fell exactly into that place you carefully estimated it to be decades ago, your intelligence detoriated to normalfag levels just like you anticipated, your memories and yourself all vanished and you will never even for a second come near to state 2 again
>>
>ywn be an inventor in the 19th century making patents on new kinds of engines and shit
>>
File: YTvNSbk.png (309 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
YTvNSbk.png
309 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw when you realize you exist

That thought was my first Epiphany, I remember being 5 or 6 and thinking "I exist I'm here, right now"
>>
>>28212607
I am intimately acquainted with this feel.

Hurts like a bottle of fuck.
>>
>tfw even if you try to explain yourself clearly to others in order that they may understand, they simply won't get it
>>
File: 1414323284462.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1414323284462.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>tfw you write a new song and, for the first time in years, you're proud of yourself

>tfw you're walking around by yourself hoping that the group of guys and girls your age walking towards you talk to you and invite you to hang out with them

>tfw walking around dirty alley appreciating its urban beauty

>tfw after 10 mins of constant jedi focus the spoon still won't move across the table on its own
>>
File: Photo on 4-27-16 at 12.52 AM #2.jpg (132 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-27-16 at 12.52 AM #2.jpg
132 KB, 1080x720
>that feel when I don't have girlfriend
>>
>tfw you will never be a Mongol living in the time of Temujin
>tfw you will never personally ride into proud Persia and be part of the force that tears it down from its very foundations because the Shah decided to disrespect the Khan
>tfw you will never go out from Persia and help burn the seat of the caliphate in Baghdad, destroying the sad little polity that still called itself the Abbassids as well as setting back the whole region for centuries
>ywn return to the steppe, old and storied, content that you did your part in humbling and subduing those not under the Mongol yoke
>>
>>28212649
>I love you, girl who works the sandwich shop
>>
The feeling when you look in a mirror and realize that you are living
>>
>ywn be able to describe a huge piece of yourself to someone while drunk in the median time where it's really late or really early but maybe both or neither because language is too linear to explain an experience that you are of multiple minds about and to explain the experience in words taints it with the unavailability of your thoughts being processed at the same time the event occurred.
>they will misunderstand you but maybe even like you but it's built off of something that isn't true, so even if the outcome is happy (unlikely) you'll forever be bitter and unable to explain why
>and even if you could the linearity of explaining it would render even that void
>>
>>28212209
TFW addicted to the internet. Not obscure but still. I feel like if I lived in a different age I could reach my full potential.
>>
>>28212468
Mysticism doesn't die anon, it evolves. The semantics we use to contend with the line between known and not yet known is always changing and modernizing.

Study physics. "Quantum" by Manjit Kumar is a nice entry point for no-knowledge Anons. It covers from Blackbody radiation to the birth of modern theoretical physics, maybe give it a read? No math required, only a critical mind.

This is what's fascinating to me about living in the now: critical minds are the ones what brush against "mysticism." Archaic mysticism is comfy as fuck and I'd go back in an instant but there's plenty of good shit going on now that will be comfy history in time. Just pay more attention. You see what you want to see.
>>
>you will never be born again an average iq japanese schoolchild who only has to worry about studying and drama as he/she fufills his parent's modest dream of him going to a good university
why do i feel this
>>
>>28214014
That's some obscure shit
>>
>>28213122
If that is actually a picture of you, I can see why.
>>
That feel when you rhyme
No matter the cost
Without it I think
I'd be really quite lost

There's something about the way
Rhymes roll off the tongue
Like the way that wind carries
The sweet smell of dung

Try it some time
I'm sure you'll agree
And I'm sure that in no time
You'll be rhyming with me
>>
>>28212649
The feeling is called limerence.
>>
File: Elliot.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
398 KB, 1920x1080
>>28212209
>you will never be elliot's mesh water bottle holder
>you will never slowly start to tear and be replaced because nobody knows how to repair faithful materials
>you will never spend the rest of your life in a garbage dump feeling worthless and easily replaced
>>
>>28212209
The tickles you feel in your tummy that comes with the dizziness you get from low blood sugar
>>
>tfw self-loathing narcissist
>>
File: 00x95qd5.jpg (187 KB, 1300x1832) Image search: [Google]
00x95qd5.jpg
187 KB, 1300x1832
>>28212468
>That feel when you're thinking about Ancient Rome or some other equally cool old society and you realize we're never going to have that sense of mysticism anymore.

dont be so sure. humanity runs in cycles and this one is just about to end and another one will follow. pick up a book by Julius Evola, it will fix you right up
>>
>>28212510
>you will never go back in time before recorded history and observe humanity first steps
>>
>rejected by girls all your life
>rejected by employers all your life
>rejected by an entire country because no they wont give you a work visa

I've been rejected by everyone and everything. I cant even more to a new country for a fresh start.
>>
>tfw slowly feel yourself falling for someone again and your helpless to do anything about it
>tfw even if she loved you she wouldnt really feel the same way
>tfw none of it matters because shes in the Netherlands and im in Canada
>tfw you can feel her drifting from you every day

Not obscure but fuck you its killing me
>>
File: 1449630027497.png (148 KB, 599x675) Image search: [Google]
1449630027497.png
148 KB, 599x675
>tfw smoke cigarettes but don't like to be seen by neighbors because only smoke outside so always wait till the coast is clear and nobody is around but 10 seconds after you light up the cigarette 2 trucks and a car pull up and everyone starts leaving their house and slamming doors
>>
>>28212209
>that feel I sometimes get when sitting on a bale of straw in late summer and the air has that certain smell like suddenly things seem important and I start to anticipate something of great relevance to happen, I think people are waiting for me, warmth and readiness start rushing through me, like something very old and fundamental tries to get a hold of me
But nothing ever happens.
What is that feel, robots? Can anyone relate?
>>
File: 22.gif (48 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
22.gif
48 KB, 504x720
>you will never convince a girl to re-enact this scene
>>
>tfw the only reason you got into college was money
>tfw the only reason you got a job was because you had money
>tfw the only reason people still talk to you is so they can get your money
>tfw you hate consumerism and buying things, yet money is the only thing you have
>>
I feel like I am not strong against life's bullshit but then I have a conversation with my family and they are more fucked up and not able to handle this shit than I am. I think maybe I was the lucky one which is horrible because I'm nowhere near the lucky one.
>>
>>28214455
money is simply power
just use your power in ways that make you feel good like all other rich people
>>
>>28214326
I can, I think. I must be able to because your description gave me the feels.
>>
When you get temporarily lifted out of the moment by the thought that there could be secrets hidden everywhere, even in the most ordinary places, in memories, in places you've known your whole life. Hidden doors, gateways, stuff just beyond that gets a little bit closer once in a while and you almost feel as though you can touch it.
>>
File: 1438443493800.gif (27 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1438443493800.gif
27 KB, 206x245
>>28212739
And the body is hideous.
>>
>>28212209
>tfw you go to a cemetery for therapy and you're already insanely stressed out, plagued by memories of your time spent with corpses
>tfw your anxiety starts to go down as you adjust to the environment but then you see it
>tfw there's an intimate funeral being held right in your line of sight and you can see the casket
>tfw overwhelmed with an insanely intense urge to run over, flip open the coffin and start making love to the body, in front of everyone, even though your worst nightmare is to do just that
>determined to not fail my therapist by running away and stay in the cemetery, find an isolated spot by a mausoleum and try to keep my shit together
>they start playing taps
>flooded with memories of all the people I've lost and grieved over and of all the shit I've done and of how hurt anyone would be if they knew I was responsible
>basically having a panic attack while grieving and at the same time extremely turned on
>can't fucking handle it anymore and get the fuck out of there
>have to drive past the funeral on my way out, see half of the people staring at me while I shamelessly stare at the coffin

It doesn't get harder to describe than this
>>
>>28214596
This summer sit on a bale and feel my feel brother.
>>
>>28212209
That aside from extreme environments impossible to survive in there are no places left truly unexplored and settled
>>
>that feel, after a rain storm when the sun starts peeking out from the clouds and illuminating the puddles and raindrops on grass
Not quite a happy feel. Relief, maybe?
>>
I've been having a lot of feelings about death lately. Fell into a bit of a depression for a couple of weeks. I can't dwell on it for too long beause frankly it scares me. The concept of not being alive is difficult to describe. Scarier still is that there is no way around it and ultimately I'm trapped in this body until I die.

Even worse is that nothing I do will matter. When I die, all my thoughts, feelings, knowledge and secrets will die with me. It will be as if I never lived.

The infinite void of nothingness for the rest of time.
>>
>>28212209
Anyone have the feel where they want a simple, almost fantasy life of relaxation and drinking with friends?

Take music videos for example, where you're someplace warm and slow-paced, where you put on shirt and shorts, and hang out with some buddies at an open air cafe and eat some stuff and laugh and drink beer. Then you lounge around the beach or around town, drawing into the night.

I don't know, it sounds like the perfect life.
For this reason, moving to Hawaii is my top priority.
>>
>>28214130
kek it is why do you think mate
>>
>>28214998
I have always fought with similar feelings. What I tell myself is this:
For all we know, this life is the only one we will get to live. It only makes sense to make the most of our time, to fill it with as many enjoyable experiences possible, to think of this time we have as a gift meant to be enjoyed. If you give a child a toy, do they throw it away immediately because it will one day break? No, they have as much fun with it as they can, and accept that it can't last forever. Life is not about attaining permanence, it's about making the most of your individual experience (or others, if you're selfless or whatever).
>>
>>28212209
>tfw you will never be a disembodied nobody who doesn't have to deal with anything
>tfw you will never have a mystery to solve that actually means anything because nothing means anything
>tfw thinking about all of the possibilities in life that will never be and being terrified of them even if they're pretty nice
>tfw terrified of becoming dumber than I am and downward spirals in general

>>28212683
>there may be some alien out there who has tripped on drugs and seen humans, thinking they're just as weird as the many-eyed creatures we often see
>there may be some alien species out there that also has invented film-making and other forms of playing pretend, and their actors are all weird tentacle monsters but it doesn't seem at all weird to them
>>
File: sad boy.jpg (46 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
sad boy.jpg
46 KB, 615x407
>>28212209
>My dad was a rural doctor, the only one for a county, so he shuttled between three offices and a small hospital
>He would leave at 5 am and not get home until 6 pm, most days. he had Wednesday afternoon off but worked every other Saturday, so I rarely saw him.
>When I was 8-10 he'd let me come to the office with him on Thursdays - a little office in a town of 1,500 people. I could sit in his office and read books, but he was with patients a lot so I would wander around, play out back, that sort of thing
>One day I was in the parking lot, stacking old bricks, when I realized dad had been watching me
>He asked me why I begged to come when I was alone so much
>I told him how much Ii missed him and being alone for 8 hours was worth it to get an extra hour with him
>He picked me up. He was a big man, had played football in college, and hugged me and said,
>"oh, anon, I do this for you guys. I work hard to save money. If I push hard I can retire when I am 45 - you'll only be 14, and I can spend the rest of my life with you all the time."
>Told him I didn't care about that, I missed him now. He laughed and said it would be OK
>He spent a lot less time in the offices after that, was home for dinner every night, took me to ballgames, didn't work Saturdays anymore, took vacation
>Just before his 45th birthday he took me with him to get something from the store. Some guy ran a redlight and t-boned us
>The car stopped spinning and it was really, really quiet. I could smell hot oil and metal and smelled blood
>I looked over and my dad was hurt, really badly
>He was worried "You ok?"
>I said, "yeah, I'm OK"
>"Good. You should get out of the car, ok?"
>And then he died.
>About a year ago I was walking into an appointment. I parked in a little lot next to a field of grass.
>There were some old bricks nearby, like the ones I would play with.
>I it was quiet except for the noise of bugs and birds
>I looked for my dad, but he wasn't there.
>>
>>28214998
>tfw not sure if oblivion is more terrifying than the many afterlife scenarios that could be or not

I hate that being trapped in this body feel. Why would we be induced into a world we can experience, only to be able to experience only the teeniest tiniest fraction of it, and never be able to move from perspective to perspective? Brainhopping should be a thing but sadly it is not.
>>
>ywn be a psuedo-member of a bunch of bands that greatly impact their genres
>ywn be Rose McDowall
>>
>>28214984
I hate cloudy days where the sun is out. They're humid.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x303
>tfw it's impossible to have a good day because the instant you become aware of your happiness you also realize it has to end
>>
>>28215229
I dunno, after it storms, it seems less humid. Living near the coast blows, so humid
>>
>>28215190
god damn, that is heavy anon. sorry to hear about your pops
>>
File: img_4184.jpg (42 KB, 584x328) Image search: [Google]
img_4184.jpg
42 KB, 584x328
>>28212209
>tfw you want to feel the experience of a content and tranquil east asian life staring through an apartment window at a rainy forest outside with all your affairs in order and your mind in a state of zen without a single thought to the stresses or temptations of life

I only ever got a glimpse of this feel watching a couple of movies from China/Hong Kong.

Im sure others have felt it but its so fleeting and difficult to put into words or images. I find the smell of rain helps a little.
>>
I'm not too sure if it's that obscure

>tfw you will never be a cybernetically enhanced space pirate.
>>
File: we live on a strange planet.jpg (66 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
we live on a strange planet.jpg
66 KB, 437x437
>>28212209
>diagnosed insomniac
>finally starting to feel tired at 6:00 in the morning
>about to drift off and welcome sleep's sweet embrace
>hear birds chirping outside the window
>the sun begins to glow around the rims of my window shades
>instantly reminded that I am not a functional human being and that the rest of the world is moving forward without me

I feel left out you know?
>>
>>28214263
just go to /x/
>>
>>28215190
from what I can tell, your father was a good man
>>
File: 1453752042485.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1453752042485.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
>tfw you measure your peepee and its 3.5 inches
>>
>>28214333
> Tfw the hardest part of this scenario isn't even creating a jealous sentient train but just making sure a shooting star goes by.
>>
File: pepedara.png (40 KB, 131x129) Image search: [Google]
pepedara.png
40 KB, 131x129
That feeling of when you remember that you used to hump the bathtub thinking about Gwen Stefani until you jizzed when you were young, and whenever mum walked in you said you were playing "dolphin-man"
>>
>>28212209
That frel of surene detatchment when you are in a grocery store before closing, and when you walk past the refrigerated aisles the lights come on.
>>
>>28215462
He was
There were almost 2,000 people at the funeral. There are only about 25,000 in the entire county.He's been gone more than a decade and I still get treated special because I am "Doc's boy"
>>
>smelling freshly laundered and ironed clothes
>>
>>28212209
>ywn play gigs with your friends
>ywn be able to sublimate your feeling into music
>ywn be accepted and respected by the community of artists in your town
>ywn find a qt girl who loves your music
>ywn be a musician
>>
That feel when you do something social for once and aren't completely autistic and actually accepted.

And you just know eventually you will reveal yourself to be an awkward pathetic loser, and the anticipation of everyone finding out gives you crippling anxiety.

Waiting nervously for the first socially challenging moment that will reveal you as an undesirable beta.
>>
>>28215108
But what if you've already wasted so much of your time?
>>
That feel when you want a girlfriend because you are fucking lonely, but when you actually have one it sucks and you have to do all kinds of stupid shit for her and she's just annoying.
>>
>>28216240
There's no changing the past. This is the hardest thing for me to deal with because I have such an awful history. You have to realize that at any given moment, you are doing what you desire most within whatever constraints are on your life at the time. If you spend 18 hours a day on 4chan for two years, you have chosen to spend your time in a way that's pleasurable to you without overextending yourself. If you honestly, truly want to do other things, you will find a way to do them. Take that attitude and apply it now, and to the future, when you actually have the power to influence your life. Living in the past will only ruin you.
>>
>>28214143
Sorry mate your rhyme about your feels are a bit off and i will not rhyme with you or show any love
>>
>>28214305
Just go home =-)
>>
>>28216345
My history is boring. People call my lazy, but im scared there's something wrong with me. I cant find meaning in a lot of things, and the small things are harder to enjoy.
>>
Feeling that whenever i look at a starry sky I realise how huge everything is, and how small we actually are, and it puts everything into perspective and makes me feel nothing inside.
>>
>want to describe some feels for this thread but cant be fucked figuring out how to explain them in words so give up trying and write this instead
>>
>>28216617
Sounds like depression, it wouldn't hurt to get checked out by a good therapist. Not for any long-term treatment, just to see if there's a psychiatric reason for the way you're feeling.

It is very common for our generation to get these feels, though. A lot of us feel purposeless, like our actions are of no consequence. It's incredibly important for one's well-being to create ways to feel fulfilled. If not that, then at least feeling good some of the time.
>>
>that feel when qt /ic/ /tv/ /lit/ manic pixie dream girl is on her way to my house right now
>have been living like a slob loser neet for years
>have no idea how to be around a girl
>feel like I don't deserve this
>she's going to be here any minute
Oh dear God what do I do
how 2 normie
>>
File: 1459535552378.jpg (312 KB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
1459535552378.jpg
312 KB, 581x542
>>28212607

>fall in love in a dream 2629 days ago
>incapable of romantic feelings for anyone else ever since

It's been a ride.
>>
File: nightmare_vision_googles.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare_vision_googles.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>>28215487
Here's a better version for r9k desu
>>
>>28212209
I often think about murdering the scum of the Earth that live outside my housing estate. They are a 'group' of white trash scum, and I often think about kidnapping one of them and keeping them locked up in some discreet area, both for attention on the news and to teach the rest of them a lesson.

I don't think I'd ever have the heart to go through with it, though, unless I was suicidal anyway.

They're horrible people who steal from local malls and beat up and threaten people almost daily anyway, so I wouldn't exactly be doing it to an undeserving person.

It's the attention I'd be after really, though. I'd love to be on the news for something good.
>>
>>28212607
>tfw had a whole series of these dreams over a few months
>tfw they were literally so awesome I lived just to eat and sleep
>tfw they stopped happening
>tfw want them back
>>
File: 1439625404301.png (94 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
1439625404301.png
94 KB, 500x401
>>28216798
this is me on DXM
>>
>>28215209
You will never have a qt Douglas P. bf
>>
>>28214998
Well, anon, no matter what atheists tell you, we don't know what's out there yet. That's why everyone should be an agnostic.

Maybe reincarnation is real. Maybe we're all in a simulation. Maybe there is an afterlife. Maybe the atheists are right and we all will just be 'nothing' after we die.

No one knows, anon! We as humans are incapable of knowing right now, and may well always be. The universe is unbelievably expansive. Who are we to say what is and isn't after death? We know fuck all about the universe, in truth.
>>
>>28212607
it wasn't a dream anon
>>
File: harry.png (127 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
harry.png
127 KB, 300x315
>>28215487
hard or soft?
>>
>>28215190
Jesus, I'm sorry, anon. It could be because I'm tipsy, but this was a tearjerker.

I hope you lead a life that would have made your father proud.
>>
>>28215190
Fake. Real life doesn't work that way.
You just like making stories on the Internet.
>>
>>28214326
Yeah I think I've felt this before
>>
File: Happy.jpg (92 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
Happy.jpg
92 KB, 650x887
>the universe is billions of years old yet we exist for 60 years
>time doesn't really exist
>we still don't truly understand gravity,light,matter
>life on earth is one big accident
>we will never know the purpose of the universe or what caused it to be
>quality of human life depends on the amount of money you have
>human life revolves around working until you die
>reality is beyond our comprehension
>the way ants see the world is the way we see the universe
>we are tiny atom compared to the size of the universe
>>
I have a desire for power. I want to have power and control over others. I would want this to be in the form of political power, but I don't have the social proficiency for that to be a feasible reality.

So, instead, I would thrive to be a doctor. I want to have an air of authority (or indeed actual authority) over people and be respected and listened to.

I was always the guy in my group of friends that no one ever listened to. I'd love to have some modicum of power over other individuals, and be respected in that way instead.

I am of short stature (estimately 5'6" or 5'7"-never measured), so some may call this a 'Napoleon Complex'.
Call it whatever you want, I suppose.
>>
>>28212209
I got to the shower to jack off but end up just listening to music for an hour.
>>
>tfw spent time as a Mormon missionary
>never snuck to spend time with secret sister missionary love and have sex all night
This was my biggest fantasy, two years. I'll always regret not having sex on my mission
>>
File: 1458869793269.jpg (43 KB, 192x196) Image search: [Google]
1458869793269.jpg
43 KB, 192x196
>my high school spanish teacher will never adopt me and kiss my forehead
>>
File: 1461826303413.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1461826303413.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>28216916
This world is just a dream, when you die you wake up, r-right anon? This can't be it, this can't be what life is.
>>
>>28216485
Check your words my friend
And you'll surely see.
That without even trying.
You were still rhyming with me.
>>
File: 1460118229989.gif (97 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1460118229989.gif
97 KB, 498x594
>tfw you will never live a life where everything is picturesque and things are just so
>tfw you will never live a life that is ended by an eulogy simply saying you had a beautiful live
>tfw you will never be part of a five man band of rabblerousers who grow up and change the politics of their time
>>
>tfw you lay on your bed and try to will your soul to leave but you feel bound to your body
>>
File: 1461811073735.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1461811073735.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>tfw you painted houses professionally as a summer job for 7 summers
>tfw you move into an apartment with a terrible paint job
>>
>>28212209
I have nostalgia for things I never experienced.
>>
>>28212607

My dreams are usually just so intensely strange that I am glad when they are over.
>>
>>28214269
Damn i thought i was the only one! I would love to actaully watch the entire evolutionary timeline of man.
>>
File: 1459350136608.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459350136608.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>28212607
I remember waking up one time and realizing that everything that I thought was real in fact wasn't.
In that night I dreamt multiple dreams and every one of them was another part of "my" future life.
It was like some episodes or at least I remember it that way.
When I woke up I felt betrayed, because I literally lived a whole life in these dreams and it felt way too real. I had memories of things that never happened. It was the worst thing I have ever felt. 6 Years of crippling depression don't compare to that feel.
>>
File: 1357524799091.jpg (20 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1357524799091.jpg
20 KB, 250x236
>tfw you're too scared to google your own name
>>
File: 1449316962879.gif (2 MB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1449316962879.gif
2 MB, 500x490
I don't know if I'd call this "obscure" but I work as a lifeguard and the look that a little kid gives you when they realize they're entirely, truly fucked and about to drown to death is kind of harrowing. I've seen that look a number of times.
>>
you are solidly middle aged female with a couple of cliche kids and nothing remarkable to make anyone remember you by
>>
File: its a, maaad world.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
its a, maaad world.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>28212209
>die in a dream
>feels good
the obscure bit is feeling this what when you're still kinda happy with your life
>>
>>28219329
maybe you should do your job instead of watching them drown desu?
>>
File: g.png (536 KB, 553x720) Image search: [Google]
g.png
536 KB, 553x720
>>28212209
>hedonist
>physically anhedonic
>>
File: 1403234254301.png (319 KB, 453x767) Image search: [Google]
1403234254301.png
319 KB, 453x767
>>28212975
>mfw i recognized the image immediately after seeing the thumbnail
>>
>>28219292
Give the name anon I'll do it for you
or we can do it together
>>
>>28212739
>having a physical body
wish we'd evolve beyond this shit meme.
>>
File: 1341264079543.jpg (48 KB, 574x478) Image search: [Google]
1341264079543.jpg
48 KB, 574x478
>>28219438
____________No, thank you.
original.
>>
File: 1457328236520.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1457328236520.png
281 KB, 535x466
>the feeling of remembering a distinct euphoria from a familiar setting and realizing that while you kind of remember how it feels, Your nostalgia doesn't come close to the experience of those moments

every once in a while I'm reminded of a time when I was happy and the feelings/"flavor" of that time. My mind gives me just a taste of what it was like but I'll never know what they truly feel like again.

>>28212975
I still get this like once a year.
>>
>>28213107
>tfw you write a new song and, for the first time in years, you're proud of yourself

>tfw you're walking around by yourself hoping that the group of guys and girls your age walking towards you talk to you and invite you to hang out with them

>tfw walking around dirty alley appreciating its urban beauty

>"""obscure"""

>>>/anywhere-but-here/
>>
>tfw time slows down as you try to mentally dilate your anus as the poop slides out so you don't prematurely tighten, which would cut off the poop, so the rest might not come out as easy and you'll have a more annoying wiping task
>>
>>28212209
>want a certain type of food
>eating it is kinda messy
>don't want to get messy
>>
File: 1460438375330.png (32 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1460438375330.png
32 KB, 344x326
>tfw you will never live in a world that is different from this one, where crazy, surreal thing happen and there are huge tracts of earth just floating and floating staircases that go between them, and exciting things happen to you every day
>tfw you are stuck on this boring planet where every day is exactly the same until you die
>tfw you will never have a companion, not even a gf, a companion. I don't think it's possible to have a genuine companionship with another human
>>
File: 1425421477293.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1425421477293.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>28212209

>will pay a lot of money for a ticket to an event that I don't want to go to because my family is nuts and will hate me forever if I don't because they're crazy

Can't wait until I'll live alone and independently.
>>
>want to eat
>no motivation to move and cook something
>no money
>starve for 30 hours until someone comes home
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>talking to someone in polite context
>they're saying shit
>you don't care
>have to pretend to care to not be a dick
>half-ass the pretend so much that they must know you're pretending
>lock eyes
>feel the tacit communication that you both know you're only pretending to care
>person keeps talking anyway
>>
File: surprised.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
surprised.png
10 KB, 400x400
>finish massive thread
>all your posts line up
>>
File: 1461635453020.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1461635453020.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>hear nostalgic ice cream truck playing cheery music
>but no one buying ice cream
>>
>>28219575
I'm the opposite, I like to listen to people ramble on about their shit, then tacitly change the subject to something where they reveal something personal
When I'm drunk I can listen to anything

That sounded very roach like
>>
File: 1461804879421.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1461804879421.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>28219636
i know that feeling brother

>tfw no mammajammas to fireboard

it will never be 2007 again
>>
>>28219668
which one, me or you?
>>
File: 1439857757009.jpg (32 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1439857757009.jpg
32 KB, 461x523
>tfw you get a voicemail on your phone and freak out because you think you're in trouble or something
>>
File: Nintendo Wojack.jpg (36 KB, 320x475) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Wojack.jpg
36 KB, 320x475
>try to imagine interacting with waifu
>too awkward to hold even an imaginary conversation
>>
>>28219730
I sounded roach like if thats what you meant
>>
File: 1249854909209.jpg (44 KB, 216x212) Image search: [Google]
1249854909209.jpg
44 KB, 216x212
>>28215510

>"dolphin-man"
>>
File: bridge to terabithia.jpg (120 KB, 1177x632) Image search: [Google]
bridge to terabithia.jpg
120 KB, 1177x632
>>28212468
>tfw no bridge to terabithia
>tfw no wardrobe to narnia
>tfw no letter from hogwarts
>tfw no grey wizard, hobbits, dwarves, or elfs
>tfw no digivice to the digital world
>tfw no professor to let you choose a pokemon
>>
>>28219759
nah i think i'm more of a roach. you're kind of like a... jjjjjew. no offense.
>>
File: 1455848317570.jpg (50 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1455848317570.jpg
50 KB, 499x499
>tfw slowly realizing you really aren't interested in sex or relationships like you used to be
>tfw you would genuinely rather read about history or geopolitics than make new friends or talk to girls
>tfw feel like I'm on an iceburg slowly drifting away from what marks the essence of humanity, even if it's only a base instinct
>>
>watch pov fetish porn
>not into the fetish, just the actor/view
>edit out all the comments that kill your boner
>try and make snappy comebacks to the humiliation comments
I know there was another anon here who said they did some of this.
>>
>>28219786
Il take it as a compliment
>>
File: tortoiseman teal.png (409 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
tortoiseman teal.png
409 KB, 400x500
>tfw you have never been able to break your natural 25-hour day cycling and are perpetually stuck phasing in and out of society over the course of a month
>>
>>28219810
great! jews are very successful. i'm a half one myself (hence roach)
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 310x400
The feeling of never getting dubs
>>
I want to send the boy I have a crush on pictures of his name cut into my bicep and shoulder but I don't want him to see how skinny I am
also if I pull anything that weird he'll never talk to me again but he's already mostly ignoring me so who gives a fuck
>>
>>28219481
Anon, you have to learn to trust people
>>
File: paul allen.jpg (38 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
paul allen.jpg
38 KB, 600x399
>>28219870
The feeling of getting too many dubs

It was on [s4s]'s birthday, too.
>>
this was a great idea for a thread. too bad everyone in here's a damn re-re, shitting up the place with gay nostalgia bullshit.
>>
>>28212209
tfw you are in a place that was full of life and people earlier, but is now empty, like after a theme park closes or after some big public celebration, and it feels almost extra empty, like it has some sort of negative population.
>>
>>28219906
My mommy told me to not trust strangers.
>>
>That feel when all your old dreams died and your only dream left is the most realistic one you've ever had.
>That feel when that dream is simply "Small cosy room, with a job that pays enough to keep me alive and doesn't cause too much stress or make me rush everything, along with job security so I can spend the rest of my life doing that and remaining in stagnant security".
>That feel when even my most simplest of dreams, in this day and age, is unrealistic.

>That feel when in my younger days I'd fantasise about being a hero. Being the one to stop a shooter.
>That feel when the cog-in-the-machine, pushed to his limits older version of me now spend most of his time fantasising about being the bad guy, the villian, the shooter. Or a con man. Or a drug dealer.
>That feel when this was bought on by the fact I no longer believe in the "just world" fallacy. The fact I've become cynical.
>>
>>28219801
you are ascending
>>
File: 1358059838941.png (142 KB, 327x308) Image search: [Google]
1358059838941.png
142 KB, 327x308
>>28215494
This post gave me more feels than it had any right to
>>
>You're 19 with aspergers and you've never had a gf and you're love retarded
>>
>>28219782
>tfw no book that teleports you far away
>no training under the mentorship of a hard but caring swords man
>no growing stronger, and older, remembering your past life but forging a new destiny
>no horseback riding to the nearest kingdom
>no becoming a sell sword
>no joining a group of rag tag intrepid adventurers
>no slaying many beast, reveling in women, no pillaging gold
>no gaining glory and becoming a revered hero
>no losing friends and foes along the way, grateful for their sacrifices and defeats
>no settling in a small village, fathering children, tending to the farm
>no finding a young lad strange clothing, alone and afraid teleported as you once were so long ago
>no starting the cycle over again, giving another courageous boy the chance for adventure you were given
FUCK. THIS. GAY. EARTH.
>>
tfw weariness with the same old issues that you've always had - the same boring flaws and anxieties you've been gnawing on for years, which leaves them soggy and tasteless and inert, with nothing interesting left to think about, nothing left to do but spit them out and wander off to the backyard, ready to dig up some fresher pain you might have buried long ago.
>>
File: nycbk_phototour49.jpg (58 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
nycbk_phototour49.jpg
58 KB, 610x423
>you will never find a time traveler wandering in the streets outside your house dazed and confused
>you will never take him into your house and update him on the changes experienced by humanity in the years he has traveled, starting with basic concepts and slowly introducing more advanced concepts
>he is the inventor of a time machine, so he has an inquisitive mind and the intellect to comprehend it
>you will never see the look of wonder on a Victorian man's face
>>
File: aku-no-hana-sad-2-600x337.jpg (33 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-sad-2-600x337.jpg
33 KB, 600x337
>>28220185
cont.
>you will never experience the joy of your degree in Historical Linguistics finally being useful by explaining modern idioms in language he instantly understands
>you will never be able to show him modern CG graphics and explain that his dreams can now be shared visually with all of humanity instantly
>you will never crack open that Chateau Lafite your Dad got you when you graduated and finish it over a night slowly with him
>>
>>28220290
I have had this feel, but why is the time traveler from the past? that makes no sense?
Why not be the time traveler and explain computer graphics to plato or descartes?
Thats how I like to think it
>>
>>28220302
You have the entire world around you as proof these things exist.

I would want someone from the late 19th century as the technological basis for our current society was already there, but it has evolved in a way they would never have expected. As if I were to go a century into the future and finding all of our data was now stored on squids; biological computers are being researched, but I would never expected them to manifest in this way, you know?
>>
File: ITS HAPPENING.png (1 MB, 1080x1025) Image search: [Google]
ITS HAPPENING.png
1 MB, 1080x1025
>tfw you realize you can turn your life around
>>
>>28220302
>take it to pythagoras
>beats you up and steals it
>>
File: 1447786000602.jpg (744 KB, 951x710) Image search: [Google]
1447786000602.jpg
744 KB, 951x710
>>28220076
Not to sound normie but while I was never all there in the head I had a semi-active dating and sex life before. I just don't give a fuck now. It's kind of empowering, in a way.
>>
File: why.png (51 KB, 102x180) Image search: [Google]
why.png
51 KB, 102x180
>>28220410
>but you won't
oregano
>>
>that feel when you're at work driving for the thousandth day
>that feel when all the cars suddenly turn into shapes that are moving as a river
>all of them are made of atoms
>reality could look like anything different, anything at all
>yet it looks like this
>I'm flowing through a sea of atoms, my only connection being the arbitrary senses that my vessel of a body provides
>everything I see and know could be vaporized in an instant

I snap out of it and continue to drive.
>>
>tfw you meet a nice, beautiful and smart grill and you can't even properly talk to her because you think she can somehow read your mind and see you wanna smash her in the most absurd ways and impregnate her.
>>
>>28220605
>tfw you meet a nice, beautiful and smart grill
I wish I could meet a single one. Even if I got rejected, I want to know they exist.
>>
>you feel like worthless shit
>you see a girl you like, but know you will never get her
>you are eventually glad she doesn't love unworthy filth like yourself
>your head is fucked and you tell yourself you should never pass down your horrible genes
>you try to do your work but your ADHD and anxiety kick in, you lock up and fuck everything up
>go to lunch, where you don't get food because you don't deserve food

>your friends do something retarded like drinking eight milks in a row; all of the sadness is gone for now, all you can do is grin and laugh
>>
That feeling when you have liked a girl for over a year and are beginning to make progress talking to her, making her laugh and spending time with her , but then your friend tells you that he likes her and wants you to be his 'wingman' . What the fuck do i even do :(((
>>
>>28214176
I've got a limerence for you

There once was a man from Nantucket...
>>
>>28220745
Realize you should have made a move on her already.
>>
>>28220745
>your friend tells you that he likes her and wants you to be his 'wingman'
Tell him you've been making moves on her for a while and ask her out.
>>
File: 1451679845126.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451679845126.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>28212209
>tfw you realize you missed the age when people were content to be fishermen or carpenters because they were uneducated and didn't know any better, and settled for their plain wife and children to make them happy.
>>
>>28212607
>the feel when you wake up and only can recall small details and they slowly begin to fade
I hate having good dreams, beats constant night terrors I guess.
>>
>>28214319
Why not smoke inside your place anon?
>>
File: 1460056405252.jpg (38 KB, 558x515) Image search: [Google]
1460056405252.jpg
38 KB, 558x515
>>28212607
>tfw have a dream that feels like it lasted for years where me and my waifu have a family together
>tfw you wake up and immediately start to forget everything that happened
>tfw that feeling of desperation to hold onto at least some of the memories
>tfw they are all gone now and it is nothing but a distant, warm feeling now

I swear to god I'm going to go back there when I die.
>>
File: 1437781782981.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1437781782981.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>read a shitload of books, listen to music, watch movies about brave heroic men fighting in battles, earning glory, fucking bitches
>also read a shitload of harem impreg hentai
>realize I'll never be like these dudes because I don't have a cock and never will
>female friends try to talk to me about girl problems
>sister always makes sure to call me "sister" and "sissypoo" and other gay shit
>male friends are pretty cool to me generally except around them I know they don't see me as a guy
>no matter how much I lift to distract from the pain I can never bear the burden of these feels

I just wanna be a normal dude, man.

Fuck my shit up, fampai.
>>
>>28214319
i hear you. cunt upstairs screamed down at me to stop smoking on my patio. i had lived here for years before she got here, and it was the first time she, or anyone, said anything. didn't stop her from giving me this real self-righteous bitchy attitude, as if she had asked me ten times already and i told her to fuck off each time. i apologized twice but she ignored me. then i stopped smoking on my patio. i left the fucking apartment to go outside. in the rain, or the snow. people would tell me i was a pussy. and i am. but i can't enjoy smoking out there if it's getting in someone's window. eventually it got cold enough and i started smoking on my patio again. i thought no way she'd have the window open if it's under 50 degrees, right? well she had it open at 49 degrees, and screamed down at me like i'm a FUCKING KID I HATE THAT FUCKING CUNT even though it was a year later. so i smoke outside on the street, walking away when people come by so my smoke doesn't bother them. i look like a fucking faggot running away from everyone. heavyfoot cunt who stomps ten times as hard as her boyfriend pulled the fucking kitchen faucet out with her man hands and water came rushing into my apartment. i went up all polite asking if they knew where water might be coming from. her nice boyfriend said he wasn't sure. finally CUNT piped up from somewhere, not even getting up to come to the door, "i was washing dishes." with a bitchy tone! SORRY CUNT SO FUCKING SORRY TO BOTHER YOU FOR THE SELFISH REASON THAT YOU SPILLED WATER INTO MY FUCKING APARTMENT! AFTER I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU EVEN THOUGH THE BUILDING MANAGER SAW ME OUTSIDE AND SAID I COULD SMOKE ON MY PATIO IF I WANT! FUCK YOU YOUNG ENTITLED WHITE CUNT
>>
>>28212607
> tfw you now look at the dream as if it were a real memory and pray every night that you return to that life with the same girl.
>>
File: 1445652180334.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445652180334.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
>tfw a tv show that you grew up watching ends, and the people in it do interviews that show they have closure with it but you don't
>>
I get anxious whenever the phone rings because I immediately think someone has died or I'm going to get bad news. This is because I was woken up by a "someone has died" phone call a couple of months ago.
>>
>tfw wiping my ass after taking a shit and didn't roll up the toilet paper properly so there's a little hole allowing my finger to come into direct contact with my poop covered anus

Truly horrifying
>>
>you will never be able to explore central and south America along with the middle East and Asia
>you will never be a cowboy bounty hunter constantly having fistfights and shootouts
>you will never be an honorable samurai fighting for your Lord
>>
>>28221936
>born too early to explore the earth
>born too soon to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to shit post pepes
>>
File: 1460603520983.png (247 KB, 812x501) Image search: [Google]
1460603520983.png
247 KB, 812x501
>>28212656
>and freak out a little bit because you are reminded that you're an actual person and not just a collection of thoughts
>>
File: 1461961567681.jpg (44 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1461961567681.jpg
44 KB, 600x414
>>28212209
That feel that it feels like its too late to ever enjoy a majority white society/culture again and its all downhill now for us with refugee/migrant invasion waves, unrestricted third world immigration and being taught since birth to hate our own race and people and that its good that we are being demographically displaced.

In some parallel universe out there, whites remained the dominant force on the planet, never fell for the white guilt and global egalitarianism meme, instead we reached for the stars and established colonies on every celestial body in the solar system, Earth became majority white, and even soon the Sol system itself was not enough and we spread out towards Alpha Centauri, and the countless stars around us.

Always sure of ourselves and our future, always looking forward with that bright kind of 1960's optimism that never faded away, always with purpose, putting fellow whites first and foremost, and never looking back on our past with guilt and shame but pride and honor, and a desire to surpass past glories, driving our race forward in endless competition and technological advancement.

Instead we get this nightmare of a third world shithole being forced into every white country, and instead of spending resources and money on space exploration and colonization we waste billions on refugee aid, third world immigration and the like.

It feels like the opportunity is lost, for a white majority Earth to seize the reigns of mankind and spread outwards to space.
>>
File: 12312345464.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
12312345464.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>tfw you wish you had an illness or physical issue that made your dreams of living a basic, boring life alone accepted instead of ridiculed
>tfw your family thinks you're crazy for wanting a boring, easy job where you are left alone and barely make enough money to live alone in a small, shitty apartment
>tfw you look outside on a clear night and see stars, but wish you were back out in the rural areas where the night sky is truly alive
>tfw the only way to numb and deal with the thoughts of suicide is taking showers in pitch black during the wee hours of the night, alone with your thoughts while everyone else is sleeping
>>
>>28223630
I feel you my brother...
>>
File: 1459744161085.png (91 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
1459744161085.png
91 KB, 630x686
>come home one night tired asf.
>go to bed at about 11pm. Fall asleep instantly
>in dream bed suddenly dissapears, start falling into a dark abyss for what felt like a 3 mins.
>hit the ground on the dream. Wake up on my bed stunned.
>look at the time its 1pm in the afternoon.
>mfw it felt like i time travelled

Tell me guys what does that dream mean
>>
>>28223710
so you slept for 14 hours?

it means in 14 years you will hit rock bottom
>>
File: 1415620147082.gif (289 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1415620147082.gif
289 KB, 1000x800
>>28212661
Are you me?

I'm constantly terrified of associating pleasant images and other stimuli with ugly ones and have developed tics to avoid it.

I've also been deliberately passing on good music, games, films, anime, manga, and been repressing memories because they're too 'vulnerable' or 'fragile' not to be sullied, as one would lock away valuables in order to prevent their being damaged.

Very hellish desu
>>
File: pepe54.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe54.png
139 KB, 917x871
>leafing through a schoolbook from 1890
>doodles all over the pages
>chuckle slightly
>realize the person who doodled those is dead now
>>
>>28224519
Yes, but the person who giggled at those doodles is still very much alive! And VERY much gay. Laughing at old timey little boy drawings, fucking pedo faggot, get help. Jesus fucking Christ with this gay kid-touchery.
>>
File: flcl happy bivouac.jpg (74 KB, 853x638) Image search: [Google]
flcl happy bivouac.jpg
74 KB, 853x638
>>28214326
I know this feel. You feel like something is coming, something incredible.
>>
>>28223948
>I'm constantly terrified of associating pleasant images and other stimuli with ugly ones and have developed tics to avoid it.

Oh god I do this too. I eventually realized its part of my OCD (pure obsessional type, unpleasant and uncalled for mental images and thoughts) and its hell really, because sometimes an association like that will pop up out of nowhere or whatever and I'll be grossed out or disgusted so the association gets stronger and doesnt go away. Because thats the nature of my OCD

I've labeled them OCD associations. I hate it, I've had certain activities and thoughts, even music and movies ruined because of even just having watched or played them and had an OCD thought about that come up with some equally unpleasant thought and it gets associated with the activity and the association strengthens in my mind instead of going away and dismissed because it gives me discomfort and thats the nature of the OCD

It doesnt happen all the time but I hate when it does and is really hard to overcome to the point I searched online for ways to decouple associations from thoughts/things and didnt find much help. Like you I also have developed some tics to avoid this as much as possible.
>>
File: 1461651282954.jpg (68 KB, 584x443) Image search: [Google]
1461651282954.jpg
68 KB, 584x443
>>28212209
>when tripfags shit up your most frequent board even more
>>
>>28214326
Did you shit your pants right after? If not, it means your body was about to tell you that you're gay but it got scared at the last minute. That's what everything comes down to. Pooping or gay. Get that feeling, don't shit your pants, you're queer.
>>
>>28212209
>That feel when you find a music/movie/whatever you love to death and want to share with someone
>Can't because it's so obscure no one's heard of it or it's something you know you'll get ridiculed for liking

All I want is someone to share my interests with
>>
File: bg tex.jpg (330 KB, 951x1024) Image search: [Google]
bg tex.jpg
330 KB, 951x1024
When you are staring at the ceiling in a dark room and your perception fades into a broad flat grey surface but it is constantly being shattered into a chaotic static of broken glass, and it's silent in the room but you can imagine some horrible rushing sound, and perhaps your vision is close but it might be miles away in the distance, and you realize you are hyperventilating but you are not worried.
>>
File: akira-2265109.jpg (246 KB, 1200x869) Image search: [Google]
akira-2265109.jpg
246 KB, 1200x869
>>28219989
I know this feel.

>want to be some celebrated hero of science who cures or discovers something incredible
>tfw I ordered the wrong thing at work and seriously question how I'll ever reach such a goal if I'm so incompetent at a low level
>tfw want to be a hero to millions but can't
>>
>you will never be fight for dear old ireland
>your pike will never flash in the light of the rising moon with a tousand others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y
>>
The feeling when you find an old message board where people have interests similar to yours; maybe group writing or creating things.

Through their posts, you can see they had a great time. Ideas and encouragement were shared.

The last post was made years ago. There's no active users, and no clue why they stopped. It's like walking through an empty auditorium; the only sound is your footsteps echoing as you admire what others have created and left behind.
>>
> been working shitty wageslave construction labour job
> wake up at 5am, destroy your body go home at 4pm
> go to concert with friends and gf, everything you always wanted from life when you were a robot
> concert starts at 1030pm
> by 11pm all you can think about is how sore your knees are and how Shit a job whoever did the plasterboard in here did

Maybe some people just aren't meant to be happy...
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 658x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 658x448
>slavsquatting in the corner of my room with the light off
>feeling feels
>acknowledge my situation in an abrupt moment of lucidity
>>>>what am I doing
>>
>>28214711
Why on earth did your therapist have the session at a cemetery? That seems like a terrible place for therapy...

Also, it's fine to have fucked thoughts sometimes. Trust yourself to not act on them.
>>
>>28225824
>fighting for Harold in the front line
>Norman bastards are in the distance
>Harold gives a speech
>Cavalry incoming
>lower pike
>hit the horse in the chest
>tfw killed by a horseman following the first
>tfw died with Harald for motherland
>>
>>28219823
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL
>>
>>28226853

>Why on earth did your therapist have the session at a cemetery?

Probably read too much Heidegger.
>>
>>28226853
I'm doing exposure and response prevention therapy. The whole point is to put me in situations that cause my OCD to get worse.

Thanks for the reassurance but you seem to not understand that the fucked up thoughts and urges are constant. It's not like how normies occasionally want to kill their boss or swerve into traffic. It's extremely intense, detailed, drawn out scenarios about torturing, killing and having sex with the bodies of perfectly innocent people. All the time. And I've done some shit when I was younger, too. My fears are well-founded.
>>
>>28227168
sorry to make assumptions

good luck
>>
im so lonelypls help me pls
>>
>heart pains coming and going depending on the drugs and caffeine and water I intake
>occasionally think I'm about to have a heart attack and die
>not going to the doctor about it because jfhhjcfhjffhjfhdjfdhjfhjdfdhjciycyix
>>
>>28227344
Thanks m8. Sorry for being a cunt.
>>
>>28212209
>that feel when your perception of truth most likely will never be close to the objective
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x1136
>>28214143
>ABCB ABCB ABAB

shit rhyme scheme senpai, no I won't rhyme with you
>>
File: image.png (374 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374 KB, 640x1136
>>28219570
I've not eaten for 48 hours, I didn't even feel particularly hungry at the end of it
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 640x1136
>>28219801
So you're a pretentious cunt?
>>
>>28212209
>tfw you will never be around in the late 80's to get all emotional and play music with people who want to play something more than death metal.
>>
File: porm.png (44 KB, 1274x871) Image search: [Google]
porm.png
44 KB, 1274x871
I have a fetish for granny porn replacement dialogue

The problem I have with most granny porn is the horrible dialogue. It often sounds nothing like a grandmother would speak.

So, my personal fetish is to watch Granny Porn, write down every line of dialogue then alter it to sound like a granny said it. Pic related is an example. I can only masturbate pretending the new dialogue is the actual.

http://xhamster.com/movies/5068370/skinny_granny_lisa_again.html
this is the video in ques, btw.
>>
hello fuck you
>>
> you will never get to be a member of a communist secret police force
> you will never covertly disappear dissident chads and stacies who are trying to adopt the degenerate western culture.
> you will never put your natural intelligence-gathering and creeping skills to their natural use.
>>
>>28213185
>tfw 1258 was 60 years ago
>>
File: ayyy.gif (214 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.gif
214 KB, 900x900
>tfw the perfect time to die would have been in 7th grade where I would have at least gotten a page in the yearbook
>>
>>28213185
>tfw you will never watch the Chinese starve in their own cities as you feast on their own goods
>>
File: 1456517756412.jpg (55 KB, 716x520) Image search: [Google]
1456517756412.jpg
55 KB, 716x520
tfw when you have deja vu from previous deja vu, once I had deja vu from deja vu from deja vu like 3 deja vu's

Please tell me someone understands
>>
tfw thread seems empty go to post
>right full
>>
>8 hours
>1 slab
>100's of chunks

Got my Straight Sword Hilt to +15 though so no worries.
>>
File: 1458775075503.png (81 KB, 1144x1204) Image search: [Google]
1458775075503.png
81 KB, 1144x1204
>>28212209
>that feeling when
guys from my class also groped me as a joke
>>
>tfw your autistic interest that has preoccupied you for 6 months is waning and you're waking up to reality again

I can't believe there's no snow on the ground and the days are so long.
>>
File: D4oSxm3 - Imgur.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
D4oSxm3 - Imgur.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>fucked up when putting L plates on my car an now they're all creased and have a load of airbubbles trapped underneath them and they look shit
>>
>>28229733

whats the interest anon?
>>
File: 1420747411315.png (164 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
1420747411315.png
164 KB, 502x600
>By chance see two friends I know in the distance
>Actual friends, people who I'm friendly with and have spent time with
>Walk up to say hi to them
>They move away
>I follow them thinking it's a joke since I know they saw me
>One of them stops and turns around, telling me I'm being annoying and asks if I could leave
>>
File: Airman.png (585 KB, 786x658) Image search: [Google]
Airman.png
585 KB, 786x658
>Be obsessed with air conditioners and fans in general.
>Combination of the pleasant white noise and the artificially-cooled air in the case of the air conditioners.
>Have had dreams about being in a small room, wrapped up in blankets, with vents blowing air-conditioned air at me from all directions.
>There would be no other noises, no other beings present. An absolute feeling of eternal solace and peace.
>Sometimes I would also dream about living in some building's ventilation shaft, observing the world below me, but never coming into contact with anyone.
>When I was younger I would also open up the freezer on my family's refrigerator and just breathe in the cold air for a few minutes.
>For a while I worked in the dairy section of a grocery store, just so I could spend hours in the refrigerated area with the loud fans.

I would say that, over a 17-18 year period, I have not gone a single day or night without a fan or portable air conditioner blowing air on or near me.

I suppose to Koreans this makes me the harbinger of death.
>>
File: TFW_Air_Conditioning.jpg (66 KB, 600x717) Image search: [Google]
TFW_Air_Conditioning.jpg
66 KB, 600x717
>>28230083

To elaborate, the feeling I get from fans, both from the noise they make and the movement of air particles across my body, is one of absolute serenity and peace.

The noise never wavers or changes in any way. The airflow is constant and comfortably reliable. It's like the breath of a god.

With the air-conditioned air, it makes me feel almost like some sort of ghostly, ethereal being, separated from the world around me by a chilling wall of oxygen.

I would be very surprised if anyone else had thoughts and feelings similar to mine (at least to the extent I have had with the dreams and fantasies).
>>
Tfw you're watching a shitty and cliched anime just for the hollow main character so you can put yourself in his situations, but then you realize again what you're doing. So instead of imagining feeling up qt 2d girls, you wallow in self pity for three hours. Then do it all over again, and before you know it you've wasted another day of your worthless life.
>>
>>28230197
Do you want to build a snowman?
>>
File: UAcnweT.jpg (24 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
UAcnweT.jpg
24 KB, 564x518
>>28230387
Fuck me, too close to home.
>>
>>28230470

Oddly enough, I don't particularly care for winter because it represents the opposite of what I enjoy.

The wind is irregular and inconsistent. Gives me bad vibes.

Also, it's cold even without any significant movement of air. That's a key element missing from the equation.

Now, a somewhat regular cool breeze on a warm-ish day I can enjoy, but nothing can compare to the pure mechanical consistency offered by the fan or air conditioner.
>>
File: starlight Gondola.png (545 KB, 599x805) Image search: [Google]
starlight Gondola.png
545 KB, 599x805
>>28212209
Real feel
>Sitting in a classmates house on what was to the last day of 5 years of art school and the culmination of 30 years of your life, at the time your final show was meant to have just been finished but it isn't because a few hundred feet away the beautiful art school recently voted the countries' favourite building is engulfed in flames because of another classmate's work.
>>
> went through super depressed phase thinking about killing myself
> last time I tried I failed and it really fucked my parents up
> thinking of ways to kill myself and make it look like an accident, wonder if swallowing or snorting the insides of an old smoke detector would give you lymphoma
> get blackout drunk and really sad, send people messages asking for reasons why I should live
> a couple of days later have a realization, go to check if the smoke detector in the garage is still there
> tfw it isn't
> have no memory of the end of that night
> patiently wait for lymphoma symptoms
>>
File: eeeekeeee.png (88 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
eeeekeeee.png
88 KB, 180x180
>>28230083
>>28230197
honestly that's fuckin cool
pun unintended
I sleep directly under a huge air conditioner every night and can definitely understand the appeal, more so now that you've explained it
I also love the idea of sleeping in a ventillation shaft
>>
The time is now. The universe is billions of years old, will continue for god knows how many years, and I am here, and it is currently now as opposed to any other time.
>>
>>28230572
lymphoma is not a good way to go
>>
>>28212975
>tfw I was 5 and wondered whether I even was here, or over there, maybe I was in 2 places at the same
>>
>>28230559
wtf even happened? Why was it on fire?
>>
>The comfort of despair
>The terror of hope
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.