[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic-not related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 77
File: 1460654157163.jpg (37 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1460654157163.jpg
37 KB, 636x358
Whoa, r9k, I don't know who to tell or if anyone here would even care.

But I hacked some gangster's twitter in Chicago and I found a fucking interesting story that i've been following for a few months that ultimately leads up to her death.

Wondering if anyone would be interested in this "love" story? Both parties involved are well known in the "Drill rap" community.

Warning: It involves nignogs and Chicago gangs and really dark rap music.
>>
I'm interested, write something up and share it man
>>
>>28210973
Okay give me a second, I just showered. This isn't a story btw, this REALLY happened.
>>
>>28211071
>BTW THIS REALLY HAPPENED
Ok guys pack it up its fake
>>
File: chief-keef.png (327 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
chief-keef.png
327 KB, 1200x675
>>28211071
Alright, I don't know where to begin with this story. I don't know if I should give you background or not, so i'll just do it.

Chicago is the birthplace of gangs in America. We all know this. Over the years we've seen the dynamic and over all structure of gangs change into the abomination it is today, but that's not my place to say.

Drill-Rap is the sound track to gangs in Chicago as we know them today. It involves really really dark tones and descriptions of murders. As well as disrespect to the dead. Pack-smoking, is the practice of smoking a dead member of a rival gang. It's the ultimate form of disrespect, it's basically mocking that person, saying he got smoked. This is a common thing that occurs often in Drill-rap.

One of the most popular Drill-Rap artist currently is Chief Keef. Pic-related. Chief Keef is a member of the Black Disciples set "300" and "300" can mostly be found in an area known as 'O'block(Named after deceased gang member "Odee Perry")

This story isn't about Chief Keef, nor is it about Odee Perry, it's about the girl who killed Odee Perry and the member of O'block who killed her

For more on Odee Perry:
>http://www.hipwiki.com/Odee+Perry

For more on Oblock:
>http://www.hipwiki.com/O-Block
>>
who's the guy in op's picture?
>>
>>28211209
LOL Stay tune. It's about to get real in a sec.

>>28211214
Alright now that we got all that out the way. I introduce to you, Gakirah "K.I" Barnes. She is the killer of Odee Perry, as well as various other Black Disciple members. K.I is a member of the Gangster Disciple set FBG or "Fly Boy Gang"(AKA STL Tookagang Tutugang). The set FBG are long rivals of Oblock. Much like how Oblock took up the name "Oblock" after Odee died, FBG named their block Tookaville, after the death of Shondale "Tooka" Gregory. Both Oblock and Tookaville have taken various members from one another and their beef still goes on today.

K.I died on April 11th, 2014. She was shot 9 times in her upper chest and lower jaw region. She retreated to at neighbors porch after she was shot where she bled to death. Her older brother was also shot. He lived. Her older brother goes by the name of FBG Butta.

For more on Gakirah "K.I" Barnes:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUM4YbCS88

For more on Tookaville:
>http://www.hipwiki.com/Tookaville

For more on FBG Butta:
>http://www.hipwiki.com/Rakeem+%22Butta%22+Wilton
>>
>>28211235
Matt Damon

For More on Matt Damon:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Affleck
>>
>>28210368
>Caring about drill after Pappy died
Come on senpai get outta here
>>
>>28211391
Also at;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (49 KB, 547x556) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
49 KB, 547x556
>>28211380
Okay, now that we got it understood Oblock and Tookaville are rivals. K.I was a hitman who from Tookaville who was killed, but not before she killed various people, and we know how she died.

Let's move on to the guy who killed her. Dayvon "KingVon" Bennett. He is a member of the Oblock and a well known hitman. His killings are still widely debated but many believe he killed at least 3 men before being jailed.

Note, KingVon was never jailed or trialed for the death of K.I. He was never even brought in. Many gang members are aware that he killed her, but police still aren't able to pin it on him. Instead KingVon was jailed for another murder he committed.

KingVon was also considered to be Chief Keef's right hand man at some point. Basically grew up with Chief Keef and many other popular drill rappers.

KingVon is your typical Tyrone Mambadick. Tons of girls, handsome, all kinds of confident. Pretty much could've gotten any girl he wanted, except one.
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (64 KB, 593x552) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
64 KB, 593x552
>>28211487
KingVon could've had any girl he wanted. He could get her at the snap of a finger. All but one girl...and that girl was K.I
>>
Okay now we got that out the way.

Lets start from the beginning. Upon digging up twitter interactions, their first interaction seems to be on a train.

KingVon's Twitter is: https://twitter.com/KingVonFrmdaWic (Since Von is in jail, it's ran by his sister)

K.I's Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TyquanAssassin (It's locked, i'll explain why later. It's because I hacked it)
>>
>>28211380
jesus christ they're all still just fucking african tribals with their tookatu and ookook gangs. only difference is they have guns now instead of spears.
>>
File: 1.png (183 KB, 634x834) Image search: [Google]
1.png
183 KB, 634x834
>>28211597
The first interaction KingVon and K.I had was on a train. KingVon and fellow other Black Disciple members ran into a small and petite K.I on the train.

It was there she was stomped out and jumped by various members of the rival gang. That's where KingVons infatuation with her began.

Pic related are the tweets made about the altercation.

After that the two start to conversate via twitter regularly. You can also see the tweets up until the day she died at his hands.
>>
>>28211619
Yea, most of the gangs are usually formed by teenagers and after the teens either move one or die or are imprisoned, younger teens take up the gang and rename it after their fallen friends.
>>
File: 4.jpg (16 KB, 583x104) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
16 KB, 583x104
>>28211688
From what I pulled from this altercation is

>A group of rival gang members saw her
>They beat her ass for being from a rival gang
>KingVon starts to sympathize with her
>He starts liking her

A few days after that happened K.I made a tweet
>>
>>28211688
>be black
>can't understand this image

Thank god.
>>
File: 5.jpg (45 KB, 635x496) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
45 KB, 635x496
>>28211797
I should probably start translating this shit. Cause it really is interesting by the end.

Also I forgot to post this image. The 2 seem to bicker a lot between one another.
>>
>>28211831
>You better run up on me, because i'm gonna run up on you, I don't have aim
>Me neither I wasn't trying to pop that bitch
>lol You talk too much little girl, you need some dick
>Fuck you dude, on that lady

>That lady
She's mocking a dead Black Disciple member, by the name of Keta. She was like a mother to many boys in Oblock. When KingVon goes "On that lady" he reconfirming what he's saying, he genuinely means it. However when she says it, she's mocking his lingo.
>>
Interesting thread, OP. I'm on the edge of my seat.
>>
File: 6.jpg (49 KB, 637x401) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
49 KB, 637x401
>>28211876
Here's where things get interesting.

An altercation between one of KingVon's friends and K.I took place, in which she was victorious in proving she can be dominate. I guess she felt like she had to make up for something after she got her ass beat. But after this we start seeing Von become more upfront with her.

>Note the girl named Kayla B is KingVon's sister, she's a whore. She comes up later on.

Picture Translation:
>Lil Scud, from the WIIIC(Oblock), is a pussy. Now let Dayvon, know i'm not a pussy.

>Lol, I know you're not a pussy and I like you, you don't want a boyfriend? And when did you beat Lil Scud, he didn't go out like that did he?

>On folk(Basically saying she genuinely means what she says) [I] beat him on the train, by myself. He didn't even claim his gang on Tooka(Dead gang member basically doing the same shit she did when she said "On Folks") he started claiming he was from somewhere else.
>>
File: apOhgv.png (44 KB, 632x339) Image search: [Google]
apOhgv.png
44 KB, 632x339
>>28211984

>He's a bitch, he didn't even fight back. I did beat his ass, but he ran like the rest of his guys do.
>>
>>28212034
>>28211984
>Ewww, Folks[Lil Scud] didn't run from a fight like that. I don't believe you, Kirah, you're lying. Were y'all fighting forreal?

>He ain't throw one punch at me. He ran after I hit him a couple of times

>Kirah isn't a pussy, I think I love you...

>Gay ass

>LMAO Don't do that, ma

>Calling me your wifey, your stupid ass.
>>
File: 8.jpg (51 KB, 631x559) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
51 KB, 631x559
>>28212101
Dammit forgot the image.
>>
File: 9.jpg (20 KB, 638x166) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
20 KB, 638x166
>>28212122
>You can't be the wifey, because i'm gonna treat you better than that

>LMAO
>>
I would think a gang member would want a more effeminate wife. Someone who isn't doing the exact same shit he's doing.
>>
File: 10.jpg (45 KB, 636x542) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
45 KB, 636x542
>>28212159
At this point, it's still unclear, if he's trying to set her up or if he genuinely likes her.

>Good afternoon, wifey

>Lol, funny ass. What's up dude?

>Nothing, i'm missing you. I have you a lot on my mind.
>>
>>28212214

he said on david so he should be sincere right
>>
File: King Von1.png (220 KB, 1353x527) Image search: [Google]
King Von1.png
220 KB, 1353x527
This is where the hacked DMs come in. This is what I found in her messages.

Translation:
>I'm trying to change you. Upgrade you. I wanna fuck, you down?

>I'm not that kind of girl nbs(No bullshit)

>That wasn't me, but I like you for real. When all this shit (the rivalry between gangs) is over, we're gonna be together

>Wyo (What you own) girl?

>Nothing

>You're boring as hell.
>>
>>28212281
Yes. He means it. But he could also really really want her dead.
>>
>>28212295
It's pretty romantic in a weird kind of way.
>>
>>28212192
nah, a lot of the time they want a gun moll.

if you spend your whole life starting fights and you know there are people willing to kick down your door with 12 guys and kill you, you want to be surrounded by tough people who have your back no matter what. you don't want a woman that'll call the cops when you drop off your bag of guns and dope at her house for safe keeping.

these people are fucking degenerate, holy shit. why do niggers always refuse to speak normal english?
>>
File: King Von2.png (240 KB, 1366x561) Image search: [Google]
King Von2.png
240 KB, 1366x561
>>28212295

>Hell no, but this wench from around the way, said y'all are in Oblock coming up with a plan to kill me.

>I not going to lie to you, we want you dead. But I don't even think I can kill you, you seem cool as hell. (Note: He says "mfs" meaning Mother fuckers.)

>When you going to stop gang banging.

>Man i'm not a goofy (Loser, buster, sucker). When are you going to stop gang banging, fuck are you talking about?

>I'm not trying to start shit with you, i'm just asking. And I don't know. I don't like losing or quiting and I love my comrades.

>Yea I was thinking the same thing, we're not pushovers. Y'all must be really threatened by me, y'all think y'all are going to kill me?
>>
File: King Von3.png (229 KB, 1366x547) Image search: [Google]
King Von3.png
229 KB, 1366x547
>>28212383

>Look, i'm not trying to start shit with you, so why you wanna start shit with me? And no, we're not desperate to get you, we're trying to get anybody

>But I had a 9mm with me the day I saw you, when I was on the bike

>And I tried to grab you, but the police was right there. And one of the whores from the neighborhood had a .7 the day we jumped you on the train

>That's if I was really REALLY trying to get you, I would've taken my chances those 2 times.

>FUCK THAT SHIT BOY! It's STL or Die! Get with it, or get lost. I'm ready to go to war with anybody.
>>
File: 133.png (182 KB, 290x346) Image search: [Google]
133.png
182 KB, 290x346
>this thread

all of chicago needs to just be nuked
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24 KB, 1141x210) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24 KB, 1141x210
>>28212435
>You don't always have to act tough
>Treat opps(The opposition, rival gangmembers) like opps, what are you expecting?

There's more DMs, but they don't really fit the context until later. That's when i'll post them.
>>
Fucking nignogs. Bring back the reich
>>
File: Capture.jpg (54 KB, 641x599) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
54 KB, 641x599
>>28212482
After that things got a little sour.

He retweets her mocking his dead ally, who of which she killed, and he doesn't take fondly to that.

She says: Fuck Odee on that lady

He says: See that's why I beat your ass and shit girl

She says: Fuck off

He says: I should've pissed or spit on you after I beat your ass on the train, but I wasn't thinking

She says: Leave it in the streets.
>>
Lol I have a suspicion that Kingvon took a bet that he could mack up this girl despite her being a tryhard rival triggerman.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28 KB, 643x288) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28 KB, 643x288
>>28212564
>You're not in the streets you're on the trains
>>
>>28212564
So he participated in beating her up?

Also reading those DMs seems taboo. I feel like some chicagonites are going to kick down my door and shoot me. Luckily I live in a poor urban neighborhood so they'd probably get shot by the drug dealers on the way here.
>>
>>28212590
>You're not in the streets you're on the trains

topbants

Also: Is anyone reading her tweets in Snoop's voice? If you aren't kill yourself.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (35 KB, 586x323) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
35 KB, 586x323
>>28212574
Yea, it seems as he thought he could have.

After that he starts to get very very aggressive. She really pissed him off bringing up his dead friend.
>>
what the fuck. i'm glad i don't know what the fuck these niggers are saying.

God cleanse the blackness off my heart if not my skin.
>>
>>28212599
Yea, he was the main one beating her ass. But he tried to get with her romantically for some reason.

In this pic you can see her eye is a bit black.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (48 KB, 641x531) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
48 KB, 641x531
After that, he breaks from twitter and goes to a very popular hangout spot on her side of the Southside in attempts to confront her.

He instead bumps into a group of her friends who lock how out the store. He retreats and heads back to twitter to talk about the altercation.

>The rival gangmembers in the store was shook(scared), they had the store clerk lock the door, where was Kirah tough ass

>I'm on my way over there

>Don't take the train over here, that's fugazzi. I'm not coming back until later anyway, so take your time.
>>
>>28212435
this is sort of romantic in a really retarded way
like he's trying to convince her to leave everything behind and even mentions how he didn't go through with killing her
but then she's just like HUERR I ONLY MAKE FRIENDS WITH MY COLOR GANGe
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (22 KB, 635x171) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
22 KB, 635x171
>>28212767
>Your funny ass, i'm gonna come to you then.

>Better be smart or you're gonna get killed (Basically that's what he says.)
>>
>>28212793
At this point it's safe to assume, she doesn't take him serious. A lot of her posts usually ends with her calling him funny, despite his notorious reputation in the southside of Chicago.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (47 KB, 638x558) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47 KB, 638x558
>>28212793
>>28212826
This is true.

He cools off eventually.
>>
>>28212844
I forgot to translate.

>Shouts out to Kirah for always fucking around with me when i'm bored

>You're funny as hell, why not.

>Alright, goodnight girl

>Yupp
>>
File: Capture.jpg (56 KB, 639x601) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
56 KB, 639x601
>>28212863
>Where you at, b

>Class, trying to see which topic im going to write about, what you own(wyo)? Where you at(wya)?

>Chilling about to get into some trouble(Possibly homicide)

>The right way(Just an expression), be safe and look both way crossing the streets.

>Lol I stay safe, you be cool, dad(No he's not her fucking dad. It's like "Daddy-o" or "Pops", it's slang)
>>
>>28212936
Hurry up op, this shit is getting too good!
>>
File: King Von4.png (234 KB, 1365x552) Image search: [Google]
King Von4.png
234 KB, 1365x552
>>28212936
2nd part to the hacked DMs

>Where y'all at, come outside
(I'm assuming she's outside of the Oblock housing unit and she wants him and his friends to come out so she can shoot at them)

>Lol, don't start this shit with me

>Mother fuckers done got the one (kill) y'all put up for the rest of the month, huh?

>You wanna have a shootout with me or something?

>Hell yea, you and your friend T.Roy
>>
>>28212775
He and all his friends have designs to kill her and have beaten her, her gang and her street presence are something she's ready to fight for the death to preserve she can't just throw it away for some corny ass nigga on twitter.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33 KB, 421x389
>>28213018
Note, T.Roy is the dude in this pic, he is seen in a lot of Chief Keef's videos.
>>
File: King Von5.png (233 KB, 1366x566) Image search: [Google]
King Von5.png
233 KB, 1366x566
>>28213018

>Very scary (Mockingly)

>We're riding through your neighborhood and we don't see anyone

>We're about to throw grenades in that bitch, everybody must go.

>We are busy right now, we're gonna come to y'all

>Tooka dis dick (Disrespecting her dead homie)

>You're all afraid to come outside, because we're gonna "Sheroid" some shit

>Ha!

Note: I should've be posting links to all the dead mentioned

Sheroid Liggins
http://www.hipwiki.com/Sheroid+Liggins

"That Lady"
http://www.hipwiki.com/Keta+Gang

Tooka
http://www.hipwiki.com/Shondale+Tooka+Gregory
>>
File: King Von6.png (229 KB, 1366x563) Image search: [Google]
King Von6.png
229 KB, 1366x563
>>28213163
>What's up though? When you ready to let your hair down and put on a tight dress, hit my line, I would risk my life to get some of 'that'

That's the last DM but they got more twitter messages.
>>
>>28213049
Which ape is he?
>>
>>28213227
The dude with the arrow pointing at him. T.roy is seen in a lot of videos.

So is K.I and KingVon i'll post em at the end of this thread. Most of the music videos got a million plus.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42 KB, 635x527) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42 KB, 635x527
>>28213245
>I'm going to Swisher Sweets today (Popular store in Oblock)

>Don't do that, today is not the day

>I never see you out, and I visit your neighborhood often.
>>
>>28213330
>being a gang member
>announcing where you're going publically
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 638x381) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41 KB, 638x381
>>28213330
I left my profile picture up. I didn't want people to think that was actually me, but ah well. I DONT LOOK LIKE THE NIGGA IN THAT PICTURE

Anyway:

>I saw you before, right or wrong?

>Hell yea, and every since then I feel like you've been hiding somewhere, because i've been coming through there since then, right or wrong?

>I been coming to STL, I think when you're over here, i'm over there.

>Lol
>>
lol I always assumed these drill artists were making all this shit up
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53 KB, 634x598) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53 KB, 634x598
>>28213378
>You was a pussy like 2 years ago when my brother beat you up, now you're killing people, little Dayvon.(Drilling = Doing hits.)

>And you know the other shit I did to your side, don't you? (He's implicating he killed someone from her neighborhood. It's possible KingVon killed Modell McCambry)

>You think you're as good as you say you are, you need practice.
>>
>>28213476
>You guys need practice, cause I do my thing and all that

>You're talking too much, ask Sheroid, he knows about me.(Note: She DID NOT kill Sheroid Liggin, Sheroid Liggins was killed by a hitman by the name of BossTrell, who was gunned down before he could leave the town.)

>You know who you can ask. (Idk who he's talking here.)
>>
File: Capture.jpg (34 KB, 637x378) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34 KB, 637x378
>>28213533
Yet again I forget the fucking post
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28 KB, 643x217) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28 KB, 643x217
>>28213546
Also here's some filler. One of his friends chimes in.
>>
>>28213330
Wonder if King was threatening her or legitimately trying to keep her safe
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63 KB, 636x594) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63 KB, 636x594
>>28213591
>What you own, man? Where you at, i'm getting that bored.

>I was just thinking the same thing, i'm riding and no one is on your block

>We is, it's just my homies smoking marijuana and i'm on probation, so this is endangering. I'm about to leave

>Tell Sherona(?) and Travis(T.roy) not to come to court on me any more (For allegedly shooting at T.Roy) and i'd be coming to see y'all more often (Meaning she'd be riding through their hood shooting shit more often)

>Man, I am KingVon, I don't talk to or send messages to anyone, but I do wanna see you more often

>Your crew is trying to put me in jail, i'm already on house arrest because of them, but i'm going to see you though.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24 KB, 638x195) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24 KB, 638x195
>>28213706
>I'm going to see what I can do, because I don't want to see you go down like that. Shit ain't cool. Be safe, shit is crazy, but niggas are even crazier.

>Yup
>>
Ugh, OP here. I hate having to introduce new people because it's a fucking handful.

But alright:

>http://www.hipwiki.com/Jerome+J+Money+Wood

This guy is pretty important. He was killed in 2013. She played no part in his killing, but one of her guys did.

>http://www.hipwiki.com/Raason+%22Lil+B%22+Shaw

This guy killed the aforementioned guy. This guy is also dead, but he was killed by the police. This is important to know. He's part of the reason Kirah died like she did.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46 KB, 632x573) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46 KB, 632x573
>>28213802
>I wanna meet KingVon face to face

>You don't really want that, Kirah

>See you think i'm scary
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58 KB, 636x581) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58 KB, 636x581
>>28213833
>You mother fuckers better not be in Oblock calling Dayvon "KingVon", you niggas are gay.

>That's my fucking name, I earned it.(In Chicago gangs, nicknames are "earned")

>So you finally start getting into the action, because a few years ago you wasn't known. You was getting beat up and shit.

>Talking about getting beat up, if there wasn't guns involved, i'd be walking down your neighborhood drilling you and your friends in the face with my fist.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33 KB, 637x377) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33 KB, 637x377
>>28213911
>The opps(The opposition) talk a lot of shit, so fuck (Basically a lot of dead rivals. That of which would be a chore to link wiki and news articles to, but if you guys request it I will) how many dead opps is that now?

>Don't get your ass Crack'd little whore. (Note P. Crack is a dead gangster disciple member.)
>>
>>28213961
You don't need to link them but how many got got?
>>
Jerome coming OP

>keep em coming OP

>Festive autocorrect
>>
>>28213961
Are blacks like this even redeemable anymore?
>>
OP don't stop

Also somebody cap this shit for r/4chan or something need to see this investigative journalism
>>
File: ugh.jpg (86 KB, 910x664) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
86 KB, 910x664
>>28213961
Okay phew this next part is a handful.

Wooski is also a well known hitman on the Southside of chicago. He is in various music videos. Its unknown who he killed, but many attribute a lot of kills to his name.

Also I wanna get the ages down for some of y'all. Gakirah "K.I" Barnes died when she was 17-18. Meaning around this time she was probably 16-17.

Wooski is about 16 around this time

KingVon is about 17 around this time.

At least from what i've gathered.
>>
>>28214087
No of course not.

Unfortunately neither are their children or their children's children's children
>>
>>28214019
It's a lot. The tweet doesn't even have half the people the Black Disciples have lost from 2010 to 2012.

Sheroid
Odee
Patoon
Whitewhite
Jr(?)
Baldy
Stev
Dthang
Lil Steve
Trixx
Ty
Obama
Chris
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 960x640
Bump keep this train moving Op
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46 KB, 476x595) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46 KB, 476x595
>>28214132
Alright so here we go.

>I need a ride to my friends funeral

>Catch a bus, girl. (Note: This is him mocking Shondale "Tooka" Gregory who was gun down at a bus stop one morning)

>Where you at, son?

>Nah, me and my goon got us a stolen car (Sometime in the past, KingVon's car was stolen, it is unknown who stole it though)

>You gonna go to jail fucking with this nigga, son, you see me (She's on house arrest or something)
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (33 KB, 462x357) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
33 KB, 462x357
>>28214265
>The right way, nah but i'm in school. The cops are on to us. I hate to see you go to jail

>Alright, son. Stay in school

>You're a bitch. And I think i'm older than you and killed more people and have more attempts(Attempted murders) than you, you're my son.

>I don't think so, ask somebody about my background

>I'm trying to tell you, homie.
>>
>>28214132
I kind of feel sorry for them, when I was around that age I was just playing videogames and taking my dog on walks in the countryside, not shooting people
>>
>>28214346
Dont feel sorry for these disgusting animals.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (45 KB, 471x545) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
45 KB, 471x545
>>28214328
>He doesn't be in the WIIIC, because he knows what's going on

>Aye Wooski, you better ask around, I am the WIIIC

>I thought T.Roy was the WIIIC?

>Nah i'm the WIIIC and broski is the City, and you Saul are a fucking peon

>You gone fall as well

>Not before you though

>We gonna see

>Alright I gotta do my work, imma rap with you later
>>
>>28214346
Yeah, i dont feel the least bit sorry for these guys. Its all about a twisted form of pride and irrationality.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23 KB, 566x267) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23 KB, 566x267
>>28214265
In response to Kirah right here.

>Don't do me like that Kirah, you know i'm not with the police games.
>>
>>28214367
>>28214400
idk I think if I was brought up in a shithole full of people like that I'd probably end up like them too
>>
File: Capture.jpg (27 KB, 525x244) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27 KB, 525x244
Some girl on twitter was basically saying "Oblock does not like me and Kirah" and he basically responded with:

>We don't know you and I do like Kirah, what are you lying for?

Also apparently he got her number some how.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (68 KB, 570x538) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
68 KB, 570x538
>>28214414
Also here's his whorelette of a sister.

Around late November 2012 Von got locked up for gun charges or something. She takes over his twitter until his release on Feb 11 2014.

I say this because for some reason KingVon wanted Kirah to come see him, in jail. I'll post the tweets.
>>
>>28214460
I can see what you mean but i assume your white? They wouldn't let you join
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46 KB, 573x584) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46 KB, 573x584
>>28214544
Here's the tweets.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 574x460) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41 KB, 574x460
>>28214583
For some reason they had a falling out that's a whole can of worms that I won't get into, but they made up before she died.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49 KB, 433x542) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49 KB, 433x542
>>28214629
Of course her brother is KingVon. Just making sure you guys are keeping up.
>>
>>28214460
In which case you would deserve to die too

Fucking sjw
>>
haha if it weren't for my humble bump none of you would be reading this story

I hold all power

you can thank me later, gayboys
>>
>>28214718
Why are tripfags literally always the biggest faggots in every thread

Hiro needs to remove that shit
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58 KB, 571x561) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58 KB, 571x561
Fuck. I looked over a whole bunch of shit

Remember this guy.

>>28213802

Well pic-related

>Gay bitch

> My gun gay too, it'd fuck you, pussy nigga

>Bitch i'ma wrap your ass, when I catch you

>You better ask Sheroid boy

>Yea, ask your boy Modell

>I don't even know you, you're a flat(A nobody)

>That's a good thing, you don't need to know me. Ask them 10 year niggas (Much older members of her gang) that's really from over there, cause your ass is a rookie, girly girl.
>>
>>28214718
Oh my god go away, weve all been here we dont need more tripfags to come here and be like "oh if I was there" or "oh this relates to ME" stop it you self important trash.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 569x394) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36 KB, 569x394
>>28214774
>You funny as hell, I am original, stupid ass.

>Bitch you ain't original. I don't know you. You probably never made any noise, gay bitch.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40 KB, 571x442) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40 KB, 571x442
>>28214811
>Aye Von, you see this gay bitch Kirah?

>Hell yea, you are tweaking homie

>This bitch funny, I know though. Everyday.
>>
>>28214850
Alright so that interaction was important. Jmoney was the big lovable Oblock dolt that everyone loved.

Alright, that was before Jmoney died. He died sometime in 2013, of course KingVon was in jail ALL of 2013. Jmoney as shot multiple time while he sat in his car. He was in gang territory when he died. Many rappers who are enemies of Oblock reference Jmoney, mocking his death.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20 KB, 529x153) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20 KB, 529x153
>>28214903
KingVon is released in 2014
>>
File: Capture.jpg (43 KB, 569x524) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
43 KB, 569x524
>>28214943

>What's up, Ma? You didn't miss a nigga?

>What's up, my boy? When we linking?

>What's with the guns, and you said you'd come see me if I ever got booked. What happened?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (51 KB, 536x552) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51 KB, 536x552
>>28214979
This would be him, just taunting her. Not really serious about his words.If she wasn't the first person he talked to upon getting on twitter.

This include Chief Keef, someone who was at the height of his career. Out of all his friends he talked to her first.
>>
>>28214736
>>28214782
hack is just a ruseman, he doesn't mean it. A good 20% of what he does is just shitposting, don't take him seriously
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26 KB, 567x256) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26 KB, 567x256
>>28215000
This is when things get dirty.

>How it feel to lose your homie, while you behind bars, doing that time.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13 KB, 524x89) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13 KB, 524x89
>>28215052
Note, she retweeted this. Taunting him.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 528x151) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16 KB, 528x151
>>28215070
He responds with

>Rest in Piss PCrack and Modell (Friends of hers.)
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24 KB, 559x265) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24 KB, 559x265
>>28215083
She responds with

>If I could, i'd dig Jmoney up, and shoot his ass again.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 619x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 619x310
>>28214136
>>28214087
>All these salty suburbanite losers
>>
>>28215052
This fuckin hoe startin shit, glad she dies
>>
File: Capture.jpg (22 KB, 569x267) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
22 KB, 569x267
>>28215131
There was a lot of shit they went back and forth with, but this one struck me the most.

This is clearly aimed at her.

He goes

>We killed your best friend and you still don't wanna turn up( shoot shit).

Tyquan Tyler
>https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130108/woodlawn/tyquan-tyler

He was her bestfriend and cousin. It should be noted that after his death, she (Kirah or K.I whatever you wanna call her) would go on a violent murder spree. Some believed she killed 20+ men in the name of this kid. Many report that the bullets that hit him, wasn't meant for him. He died in his mothers arms and gang members would go on to rename their neighborhood Tyquan World after his death.

KingVon is taunting her by saying they killed him.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 740x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 740x738
>>28215131
Bumping to keep the thread alive.

Original
>>
>>28215225

Tis a Splendid thread tbqh my colored senpai
>>
>>28215221
wtf is this kid doing out at 1:45am? hes 13...

but i guess i shouldnt be surprised
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 520x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 520x922
>>28215274
Haruman
>>
>>28215202
Cucks like you seriously need to leave
Youre on r9k, the entire board including you, are losers.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25 KB, 565x289) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25 KB, 565x289
>>28215221
Now back to Jmoney. Raason "Lil B" Shaw was the killer of Jmoney. However Late March, 2014, he was gunned down by police officers after pulling a gun on them.

Oblock would never get their payback, because the police had done their job.

This is where K.I comes in. She was the next best thing they could come to get their revenge for Jmoney.

One of KingVon's friends posted this tweet 2 months before she died. Indicating that KingVon had made her a target.
>>
>>28215274
Apparently he walked outside the house to do something his mother told him to do and gun shots were fired and he was struck in the chest.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x386
>>28215293
I make more money and hit more pussy than you ever will.

>Cuck

Lol Tf does that even mean?
>>
>>28215360
You should start tripfagging youre just like them
Heavy on the b8,and really sjw
>>
>>28215360

Do you go to wheelchair basketball games and go "look I'm standing" as well?
>>
File: Untitled.png (100 KB, 533x773) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
100 KB, 533x773
>>28215308
On April 11, 2014, while walking to a friends how to have dinner to celebrate a dead friend's birthday (It was called 'BossTrell Day') She was shot 9 times. Her older brother was also shot, but he survived.

She spoke of death before she died though.
>>
Op post death tweet plz
>>
who shot her?
>>
>>28215481
Op has heavily implied it was kingvon
>>
File: yo.png (58 KB, 614x586) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
58 KB, 614x586
You might be asking me, "OP, how you know who killed her?"

Well rumor started going around about who all killed her. Many people first thought it to be T.Roy, but he was in jail at the time of her death. I figured if anyone knew, it was her friends and people in her neighborhood.

I hacked her twitter page a few months ago. Like in February. I was gonna leave her page after I seen those DM's to KingVon, but then I got choked up when I seen her friend send:

>I wish you could reply back.

That shit just hurt my soul. So I said i'd just say something and then leave forever. But then I thought i'd give her friend the password to her twitter since she didn't know it.

After I did that I asked her if I could ask her a question. She said

>As long as you're not disrespectful

And I said, who do you think killed her.

she said

>I don't feel comfortable asking

And I told her I was gonna log out

and she said

>King Von did it

and I logged out and that was that.

Her friend locked her page i'm guessing cause she think I can't hack it again.

Shit was mad interesting to me at first. Been sitting on this story for a few months now.
>>
>>28213395
look at the southside chicago murder rates, none of this shit is made up.
>>
>>28215579
>I wish you could reply back

Damn...
>>
>>28215579
Also, after her friend said "King Von did it" she also said "And he can rot in Jail for all I care."

KingVon is in jail for another murder and he'll probably rot in Jail.
>>
>>28215579
didn't kingvon like her? Why do you think he shot her 9 times instead of just once or twice?
>>
OP this was a really interesting one
Bless you
>>
>>28211214
OBLOCK.
BANG BANG!
NIGGA I'M 3HUNNA-- BANG!
Sosa just do gang shit on GTA now, lol. That nigga made. His SC and Insta mostly just him in his mansion smokin' big ass joints.
>>
>>28215637
Keep in mind, these kids in Chicago are fucked up. Death seems to be the norm around them, so I imagine they take it pretty hard the first couple of times and then develop the nihilistic view of the world after that.

KingVon did like her. There's no doubt he thought he could have her, but she didn't return those feelings. Imagine that heart break and then imagine you can have any girl you want, except her. Then she goes around mocking your friends death (I mean to be fair, his friends mocked her friends as well.) That shit just breaks you.

He shot her 9 times cause he wanted to finish the job.
>>
>>28210973
tripfags deserves to be rounded up and shot
>>
Why did you hack her Twitter? Why do you even follow gang member Twitter beef slash flirting? What's the deal OP?
>>
>>28215736
Shit, not only that, but keep in mind that if you start to stop caring about your friends dying, why the fuck would you give a shit about someone else dying who is your "opposition."

You become numb.
>>
When will this vicious cycle of hatred and violence be broken?
>>
>>28215579
Why did you hack her dms in the first place? Just curious because she just seems so random of a person to investigate, if youre ok with answering im kinda curious as to why hack her in the first place
>>
File: Capture.jpg (50 KB, 572x552) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50 KB, 572x552
>>28215777
The video I first posted got my attention. Some people were talking about her performing hits for money and shit and that sounded like a fucking cool as story to me.

I hacked her twitter to see if she made messages to anyone about possible hits in hopes I could solve murders and shit. I did find one message she and this guy had about possibly killing this rapper named "Lil Herb" for around 10K. However she died before that could happen.

Anyway, I found those KingVon messages and I laughed at some of the shit he was saying. Like: "I'd risk my life to get some of that" So I had to see who KingVon was. Then I reread his messages and realized he was serious. So I started advanced twitter searching the twitter convos they had and it shocked me how much he actually did like her.

Some way or another I read all their tweets and notice that some of them weren't right. And that his friends were saying he was going to kill her and lo and behold. He did.

Sad because he did truly like her though.
>>
>>28215579

damn....

so the question now is who the fuck are you
>>
>>28215977
Just some dude.

Anyway, she died like she lived. She was a gangster, she died one.
>>
>>28216010
She's actually not that bad looking. Can you post the video all these people were in.
>>
>>28215924
You should join investigative law enforcement, youd do this stuff all day
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 483x278) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 483x278
>>28216025
Oh yea. She's the girl in the pink sun hat in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFf_0UQAuQg

She's in a lot of videos. I recommend you boys mute these videos, because they're garbage songs, but she's in a lot of these.

In this one she's the girl with the hood over her head walking toward the camera at 0:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDoRs2TPNo

I can't find any Oblock videos with KingVon in them, but the videos I posted with her, that's STL
>>
>>28215579
How did you hack her twitter?
>>
>>28211487
>>28211532
>>28214656
>That Jawline

Damn shame he could've been out here with multiple girls and contributing to society in a nice suit and tie.

He fucked that up though. He was fairly handsome.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 609x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 609x566
Someone please for the love of god make a screen cap, this is a good story
>>
>>28216216
I wouldn't say hack. I just guessed her password. Took me 3 tries. It was rip*Insert dead negro friend here*063. 063 being her block number.
>>
>>28211214
It says Odee was killed in 2011, if she killed Odee then why was she alive so long? KingVon should've been tryign to get her, if she's the reason the renamed their block.
>>
>>28216364
I still don't know why she lived so long. The renaming of The Wic was a big thing on the Southside of Chicago.

It's believed her and her older brother killed Odee. He's still alive.

He's also referenced in songs and can be seen:
https://youtu.be/xJG_OSU6foc?t=1m13s

Here's his twitter:
https://twitter.com/fybbutta
>>
Also note: A lot of people mentioned in this thread are referenced post death. It's common for the rivals of the dead to mock them.

https://youtu.be/I5ERYS-SJRc?t=40s

>"Smoke a lot of dead people, need I stay high. What's that pack you smoking on, this that K.I."

To say you're smoking on your dead rival is the ultimate form of disrespect.

https://youtu.be/d7kUrVx9EVM?t=2m1s

>"I just bought a new chopper(Semi-automatic) i got K.I all on my shit."

Meaning he has the blood of K.I all on his gun.
>>
>>28214113
Fuk off u lil bit
>>
>>28216590
Was she famous or something? Why would they do this?
>>
>>28216590
Why is the back one drinking mouthwash
>>
>>28216669
It's a common practice in Drill-rap, that's why it's so controversial. If you're smoking on your dead rival that mean you've bettered them. You've done a better job at surviving longing than they have.

Almost all the people mentioned in drill songs, you can google and find out how they died and when they died. That's what pulls so many people in, it's so real. Not only that, but rappers are dying too. Many rappers with big fanbases have died behind their music, making it even more authentic.
>>
>>28216669
She was probably trying to raise her status in that community by constantly shit talking and smoking fools and she got gud and they realized it. So they got rid of the competition is what I'm guessing. That and it probably bothered them that a gang member of theirs had feelings for another gang member that was notorious for shit talking and killing members of their community. It's kinda sad it's like a really ghetto dumbed down version of Romeo and Juliet except Juliet was dumb as bricks.
>>
Why post this on /r9k/ anyway? A thread like this would have been appreciated a lot more somewhere else
>>
>>28216741
I was saying that while reading this. Tyromeo and laqushiet
>>
>>28216743
Honestly, I don't know. I was thinking /b/ was too fast and I had no idea where else I could post it.. I was typing shit out as I went along, so imagine the thread on /b/ dying before I got a couple posts off.

Plus...I know how much you guys like romance.
>>
>>28216741
>It's kinda sad it's like a really ghetto dumbed down version of Romeo and Juliet

Truly is. If OP is right, then both were wanted dead by rival gangs. I bet it excited KingVon that she was really a gangster and could match his energy.
>>
>>28216590

are you "K.I Archive"
>>
>>28215924
It's crazy to me how they idolize death. Like the only way to be somebody is to get murdered and you become idolized. I guess it's the only way to deal with seeing all your friends murdered and knowing you could be next.

It's like a fucked up version of mad Max. Instead of riding forever shiny and chrome on Valhalla you get a gang named.after you or your name becomes vernacular like on David or the lady. All these kids just want to be witnessed.
>>
>>28213395
Tripfags need to be all killed
>>
>>28216963
No But I did give the story to him. And that nigga made an entire channel. I emailed it to him.
>>
>>28217414
I didn't elaborate, but David is the founder of the Black Disciples. But yes he's dead, and you're absolutely right they idolize that shit.

It's a mix of that and not being able to let go of the dead. This is why they rename all their block after their dead loved ones. Tookaville, Oblock, TYMB, ZekoWorld. Chicago gangs have left the whole "gangland" shit, and now it's more about what block you're from.
>>
>>28217414
They're like IRL tripfags.
>>
>>28216283
What are the odds for it working on 3rd try? Even if you had all that info, it's still a numbers game. What would you have done if you didn'tdn guessed it at 3rd try?

Also, why do you know so interested and know so much about the Chicago gang scene? You even know their mannerisms, abbreviations, etc

Don't wanna push you, but this story and how you so easily had access to K.I's twitter and all that inside knowledge - Could it be you're a former gang member?
>>
>>28212658
I'm not surprised, she sexaaay. It must be fucking torture to be a black that isn't a total fucking moron in Americam
>>
>>28212936
>Class, trying to see which topic im going to write about
I'll take slavery for ten Alex.
>>
>>28214544
That's quite a set of tits
>>
>>28215024
>white knighting a tripfag

/r9k/ needs to get nuked.
>>
>>28218475
>What are the odds for it working on 3rd try? Even if you had all that info, it's still a numbers game. What would you have done if you didn'tdn guessed it at 3rd try?

Basically, I was bored, but also curious. The odds were stacked against my favor, but I figured shes a gangster, she has no time to think of complex passwords. Also keep in mind twitter requires words and numbers. It's really quite easy to think of when you consider the realms of her mind.

She misses her dead friend and she loves the neighborhood she's from. So I put "riptooka063" and boom. It worked. I didn't think it would to be honest.

>Also, why do you know so interested and know so much about the Chicago gang scene? You even know their mannerisms, abbreviations, etc

I had been listening to Drill-music for some time before I came across her story. So I had little knowledge of how shit worked. After a few weeks of digging I was well versed and the things they say, how the move, and the overall atmosphere. It's really not that complicated once you're bored.

>Don't wanna push you, but this story and how you so easily had access to K.I's twitter and all that inside knowledge - Could it be you're a former gang member?

Well, I was interested in various stories in Chicago, this just being the one I decided to make a thread about. I've never been in a gang, but once you read up on it you can get the picture.
>>
>>28219790
Oh also, Twitter worked, but her facebook didn't. I first tried numerous PWs for her faacebook and when I put in "riptooka" it said the password had be changed months ago, hinting that was her PW at some point. That also how I got the twitter password.
>>
File: chief-keef-nobody-2014.png (441 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
chief-keef-nobody-2014.png
441 KB, 1200x1200
>>28215924
>>28216026

> being a narc
>>
>>28217481
>Chicago gangs have left the whole "gangland" shit, and now it's more about what block you're from.
Would you mind elaborating? What's the difference?
>>
>>28210368
Hey OP, you deserve a job at CNN man. The work you could do if properly motivated would be awesome. Make a burner email real quick, see if your interested in what I have to offer.
>>
inb4 OP is KingVon and he's posting this from jail
>>
>>28220284
Yeah, this seems like something pretty newsworthy imo. Relationship between two rival gang members that ends up in a murder? People would eat that shit up.
>>
>>28220312
Turn it into a book OP. Would be easy to get a movie deal if the book took off.
>>
>>28220011
Look at the Crips and the Bloods. If you're a Crip, you're allied with other Crips regardless of where you're from. Same for the Bloods.

In Chicago, gangs are split into multiple sets. Meaning gangsters identify with their block more than their gang's roots. So it's like "600" is a set of Black Disciples from a specific neighborhood. They only go by "ChrisWorld", but they're still Black Disciples. "TYMB" is a set of Black Disciples and are only exclusive to that specific neighborhood. However despite both factions being Black Disciples they are at conflict with one another.

So much so that the cops recognize TYMB as a renegade set of Black Disciples on 65th and Maryland.

Basically they don't care what gang you're in, it's about what neighborhood you're from.

There is multiple sets throughout the Southside of Chicago. All of come from a variety of gangs.

NLMB is a renegade set of GDs and Black P Stones from two different neighborhoods who cliqued up

051YoungMoney is a renegade set of Micky Cobras who are at war with other sets of Micky Cobras.

At this point it's pointless to claim a gang like the bloods, crips, black p stones, and/or folk nation, because none of that matters when it comes to what neighborhood you're from.

Hell most gang members in Chicago don't even care about colors, they look like everyday teens, so you can't even tell the gangs by colors anymore. Just by the block they're from.
>>
>>28220526
>Meaning gangsters identify with their block more than their gang's roots. So it's like "600" is a set of Black Disciples from a specific neighborhood. They only go by "ChrisWorld", but they're still Black Disciples.

I meant to say "ChrisWorld" not "600"
>>
>>28220526
>you can't even tell the gangs by colors anymore
Seems strange to drop the colors, it just opens up more opportunities for friendly fire and affiliation mistakes. Not to mention having a group color created a more menacing presence. I always wondered, why did they even wear colors? Wouldn't it make it easier to spot and kill rival gang members? Not to mention it's easier for cops to identify them.

>despite both factions being Black Disciples they are at conflict with one another.
Why claim to be Black Disciples then? Do they both follow a common leader while in-fighting?

Thanks for the informative posts btw, gang culture has always been interesting to me.
>>
>>28220647
>Seems strange to drop the colors, it just opens up more opportunities for friendly fire and affiliation mistakes.

The thing is, they don't do drive bys anymore, they do "walk ups". Meaning they walk up on their target and fire shots and then retreat to a car.

Gangs in Chicago are so neighborhood orientated that if you're hanging on a porch with a bunch of dudes, you're assumed to be one of the gang members from neighborhood.

>Not to mention having a group color created a more menacing presence

Sense of identity I guess. You feel more unified when you and your friends bear the same symbols and colors.

>Why claim to be Black Disciples then? Do they both follow a common leader while in-fighting?

That's the thing. All the leaders in these gangs have been taken out or are in prison. So there's no structure or leadership. No one man has more power than the other. There's absolutely no point to claim a gang, when you can just claim the set. However they hold on to the fundamental basis of a gang.
>>
>>28220647
>>28220011
Not OP, but i've lived in Chicago. The gangs these days are slowly losing grip on their tradition.

Now the gangs rep their blocks more than the gang. Don't get it mixed up, because gang neighborhoods still ally themselves with neighborhoods of the same gang, however it's there's no commitment to do so.

Notice how different neighborhoods with gangs take on the names of deceased friends who were killed.

'Tooka'ville is the block, 'Tutu'gang is the set.

'Zeko'world is the block, 'Fatz'gang is the set

"D"Block is the block, "LA"Gang is the set

It's a bit confusing but at the same time very simple.
>>
>>28214694
You're a fucking faggot. A sheltered white cuck.
>>
this is incredible

you should consider making a blog or something, OP
>>
>>28220940
>The gangs these days are slowly losing grip on their tradition. Now the gangs rep their blocks more than the gang

This fragmentation seems like it would wreak havoc on the drug trade and organized crime within a gang. At this point what are they even fighting for? Respect? This seems like it's just chaos; the old method of a large gang controlling a set space and working together just seems so much more efficient.
Also, is it really limited by a blocks - like if I wanted to walk my dog three blocks away I would go past 2 gang blocks?
This stuff is pretty surreal.
>>
>>28221323
>This fragmentation seems like it would wreak havoc on the drug trade and organized crime within a gang.

Most of the dudes are young and only sell drugs to get money. They're not looking to become some big time drug dealers, they just want money for what the next day promises.

>At this point what are they even fighting for? Respect?

Back in the 90's and 80's it was for territory and drugs, now it's just a load of retaliation kills. Basically, you caused me and my side pain by taking someone close to me, i'm going to do the same to you.

At this point, they're all so bitter against their rivals for killings that they completely loath one another and wish death. That Raason "Lil B" Shaw was killed by the cops, and instead of Chicago going "DINDU NOFFINZ!" his rivals mocked his death, despite them playing no part in it. They were just happy he was dead, because he caused them pain.

It is exactly Chaos at this point.

>Also, is it really limited by a blocks - like if I wanted to walk my dog three blocks away I would go past 2 gang blocks?

Well, you'd go past 2 different sets, they'd most likely still be in the same gang. For example: 62nd is JaroCity a set of GDs, 63rd is Tookaville a set of GDs, and 64th is TyquenWorld a set of GDs.
>>
>>28221718
I'm kinda surprised and dissapointed that the old dream of being the kingpin drug dealer died out. Now life in a gang seems like it would be even more unfulfilling. With no real leaders it seems like this shit will never stop.

Now I understand how the block thing works. Thanks for all of the information mate, this is really cool stuff. Are you OP or the anon that lives in Chicago?
>>
File: 1450852380234.jpg (15 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1450852380234.jpg
15 KB, 552x539
>>28215924

>mfw lil herb could have died
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffiurn16Pus

after reading all this shit I suddenly understand what these niggers are saying
>>
>>28210368
wasnt marky mark a trouble child in his teenager years? how the fuck did he not smack that niggress after mistaking him for matt damon?
>>
File: i love you, anon.png (405 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
i love you, anon.png
405 KB, 500x500
Wow. What a story. Thank you for taking the time to share this, OP. You made my night interesting.
>>
This was a great interlude for my evening, OP.

If you're still around, what ever happened to KingVons sister? Is she still around?
>>
Thank you so much for this OP. You're a right lad.
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.