[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf accidentally told me indirectly her last bf was bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1461874732755.jpg (85 KB, 640x580) Image search: [Google]
1461874732755.jpg
85 KB, 640x580
My gf accidentally told me indirectly her last bf was bigger than me in that he used to cause her pain by hitting her cervix. I already told her that its not okay but I have to live my entire relationship with her knowing she's had bigger, should I tell her that my ex gf was tighter than her to get even?
>>
>gf
normies, reeee, etc.
>>
>>28199440
shouldn't you be getting even with god
>>
Do you get off, does she get off?
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>28199440

Its psychological warfare

you are passive aggressively being put in your place
>>
>>28199509
I lived a robot through college and I suffer the pain of a gf now
>>28199510
I can't get even with god, but I can get even with my gf
>>28199518
>who gives a fuck
if its no biggie then why should it be a big deal for me to tell her my ex was tighter, I have to let this shit eat me up inside knowing every time she's had bigger
>>28199519
so I should or should not do it?
>>
>>28199440
prepare to be cucked senpai senpai
>>
>>28199440
>accidentally
Bullfuckingshit. Who would accidentally say something like that? Brother you better be on the look out for her. That is red flag as fuck.
>>
I'm in a similar situation OP

I am the 7th guy my gf has been with whereas she's my first. and I know she's had bigger than me by 2 inches.

Strangely doesn't bother me

>gtfo normie reeee etc
Yah cool
>>
>>28199652
it should only bother you if the sex is bad and she doesnt seem to want to have it
>>
>>28199645
we were friends beforehand so im guessing the friends dynamic still stuck and it came out

should I tell her?
>>
>>28199440
>accidentally

this is a lie, and she is either already cheating on you or contemplating it. just keep fucking her while finding someone else on the side so when your cuckening comes to surface you wont be out to dry.

>>>/adv/
>>
>>28199731
sure.

getting even is very mature and a great way to do relationships
>>
>>28199440
maybe you should have thought about that before getting a gf, dicklet
>>
>>28199724
Exactly m8, the sex is good, she definitely loves it
>>
That sounds really fucking petty. Do it.
>>
File: 1377434581403.png (20 KB, 334x364) Image search: [Google]
1377434581403.png
20 KB, 334x364
>>28199804
I was going to suggest OP just tell her he's having issues and work something out, but then he shows his insecurity and that's no better than being petty.

How do you handle this situation? Fuck, and people say size doesn't matter.
>>
>>28199440
For what purpose. You have a gf, which is more than most of r9k can claim. Be happy.
>>
How would you even do that?

>try squeezing more, my last was really tight
>>
>>28199440
Tell her that if she wants pain by hitting you can do that too
>>
If you don't get over it, your insecurity will ruin your relationship. Guaranteed.

Try and harden the fuck up and forget about it. As long as you both enjoy the sex you're having.
>>
>>28199440
Just check out girls with big tits or mention big tits to your friends when she is around loud enough for her to hear, Google big tits whores and forget to delete history that kind of stuff
>>
>>28200000
aaand quints gets it
>>
>>28199961
Yeah op treat if like ripping a band aid just get the biggest black bull to fuck her in front of you and it will be over
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x245
>>28200000
Googling big tits whores right now
>>
Don't be a pussy, but tell her your ex was so tight you had to lube it up and it hurt your dick, just cause she was being a bitch
>>
>>28199440
>iktf

My ex gf once told me in detail how she and 2 other girls drunkenly fucked a guy with a 12inch penis. I broke up with her shortly after that.
>>
>>28200172
the right call honestly
>>
>>28199440
>should I tell her that my ex gf was tighter than her to get even?
if you do that it will be really transparent and then she will know just how insecure and petty you are. then she will dump you for being so pathetic and giggle with all her gfs about how you had a tiny dick anyway
>>
>>28200172
Yeah, no there's got to be a point where the "honesty" stops.
And things like that don't just happen once. Right call.
>>
>>28200172
if it makes you feel any better his dick was probably more like 9". :^)
>>
>>28199440
look up what a "shit test" is.
>>
>>28199440
Yes tell her your ex-gf had a tighter pussy.

Then she'll regret her ex-bf, because she will think his bigger cock stretched her pussy out beyond repair.

Mind games f a m you gotta play them right.
>>
>>28200277
dude yeah thats a great idea. now his girl is insecure so he wins! uh...

what does he win?
>>
>>28199440
You could just dump the bitch, normie.
>>
You should but make it subtle like it was an accident. If she thinks what she said has affected you too much she'll know you're just trying to get back at her
>>
>>28200385
meant for >>28199509
tbo
>>
>>28199440
>should I tell her that my ex gf was tighter than her to get even?
Women's vaginas don't have as much stigma as men's penises.

if women have loose vaginas, they sleep around and guys will try to hit her up
if women have tight vaginas, men work harder to be the one to stretch it out

if men have big dicks, women want them even if they don't fit inside them
if men have small dicks, they're cucks

the only winning move is to destroy her social perception. Dump her and say it's over. You don't even have to give a reason. Her telling you that you aren't sexually satisfying her enough IS enough to end the relationship. No need to vilify her, just drop and forget.

stay single, trash roasties
>>
File: 238_1453131764060.jpg (119 KB, 550x711) Image search: [Google]
238_1453131764060.jpg
119 KB, 550x711
>>28199440
No, ask her if she had a tampon in recently it feels looser.
>>
>>28199440
How is it her fault your penis is smaller?
>>
>>28200614
how is it my fault she is looser?
>>
>>28200614
its her fault for mentioning that OP has a tiny baby penis.

it's like if a man revealed that he used to play video games or watch anime a lot. it's not his fault for being a cuckold in the past, but talking about it is a deal breaker.
>>
>>28200614
How is it his fault that his penis is smaller?

Why does she have the right to say she's unsatisfied with something he's born with? She should have dumped him if she knew his size was a problem, but she decided to leech off of him and put up with his small dick just to avoid confrontation.

Fuck women, they complain about work conditions in groups because they're to afraid to confront people themselves.
>>
File: 1460404553429.jpg (98 KB, 640x779) Image search: [Google]
1460404553429.jpg
98 KB, 640x779
>>28199866
EXACTLY

what makes it worse is that she told me before we were dating that after the pain goes away sex feels good
>>
Look at this shit. Look at this STUPID BULLSHIT. "Oppressing you in twelve minutes and fifty-eight seconds". This shit from white males triggers me. Every. Single Day. Automatically. "White priviledge doesn't exist" Every single day. And every single day I downvote. Do you know why I hide and sage? Because there is no option to delete. I'd like to click "Delete". I NEVER want to see these BULLSHIT, MEANINGLESS, SUPERFLUOUS, I HATE THEM! I HATE THESE BULLSHIT TRIGGERING POSTS. LOOK AT THIS SHITPOST. EVERY DAY THIS COMES UP. And you know what happens after you sage a few times? When a few days goes by and you keep replying and saging every thread because you don't want to fucking contact your SJW leader, you just want to put it off, this automatic non-trigger-warninged post that interrupts your work and makes you have PTSD and turn off your fucking computer, and you hit sage every day, eventually 4chan bans you for no fucking good reason (fuck you moot), and it just says, "These are your only options", its basically putting a knife to your head and saying you can either fucking wait eleven minutes and we'll just check your priviledge FOR YOU or you can just, yknow bite the bullet and check it now. It doesn't even give you a choice to say no. These posts just comes up, whenever it wants, automatically, and says "FUCK YOU, we're going to fucking trigger you with our massive amounts of priviledge, no matter what you're doing in ten minutes and forty-seven seconds". Look at this shit. I AM FUCKING TELLING A WHITE MALE WHY HE IS PRIVILEDGED AND SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT HIS HISTORY YOU COCK SUCKER. I'M DOING IMPORTANT SHIT. WHY DO YOU NEED TO TRIGGER ME LIKE THIS. WHAT POSTS? SOME MORE FUCKING REDPILLED BULLSHIT SO THE MGTOW CAN KEEP MESSAGING ME, LOOKING AT MY SHORT SKIRTS AND WATCHING ME POST ON TUMBLR?? SPYING ON ME? PAUL ELAM, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I'M AN SJW. YOU MADE ME AN SJW.
>>
>>28200182
>>28200205
Thanks. The point of the entire story was about how she got ''''''''''raped'''''''''' but I was having none of it.
>>
mfw my too big dick ruined sex life with my ex
>>
>>28199440
There's absolutely no way her ex's cock should come up in a conversation. How exactly did he INDIRECTLY say his massive wanger hit to cervix?
>>
File: 1381026973624.jpg (43 KB, 325x285) Image search: [Google]
1381026973624.jpg
43 KB, 325x285
>>28200732
>''''''''''raped''''''''''
Forget a bullet, you dodged a fucking cannonball.
>>
>>28200680
who is this semen demon?
kappa :^)
>>
>>28200308
120 days more until spring
he makes the girl insecure so she stays thats what he wins
>>
>>28199961
This

Oregano comment
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.