[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she is from another country >tfw she will move on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dreemur and frisk.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
dreemur and frisk.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>tfw she is from another country
>tfw she will move on with her life soon
>tfw i'll love her till the end of my life
>tfw i will never be able to love another girl

I love her so much guys...
>>
I'm genuinely sorry for your pain, bro.

Are you in a relationship? This may not be what you want, but long distance relationships really can work out if both people want it.
>>
>>25204586
>Are you in a relationship?
We still talk to each other with skype in a regular basis...

Thing is... she doesn't want to be my girlfriend and commit to a person that lives far away... However, she says that she'll never forget me and i will always have a place in her heart... she also says that i can visit her anytime.

She still wears the heart shaped locket that i gave her for her birthday
>>
>>25204659
Sounds like you'd be willing to be in a relationship with her. I don't know man. Like, if you 2 are really that close and you think your friendship could survive the distance AND your being rejected.. you could go for broke and tell her how you feel and that you want to be with her. Ask her under what conditions you and her could be together. Would she 'wait' for you, and you for her.

Don't do if you think you have alot to lose with that approach. But you may not. Sounds like she might love you already anyway.
>>
>>25204897
We'll see... I'm going to visit her in February...
I'll ask her personally then
>>
>>25204924
Oh cool. Hang in there, then.

My sister had a guy who texted her after my family moved away, saying that he wished they were more than friends. They were a couple for a while, even lived together.

Waifu is living elsewhere but she's coming to see me on the 5th. We have plans to visit my family (in another state) during spring break. We were friends about 4 yrs before being together. Before then, I asked her what would have to happen on your end if you wanted to be with me.

Anyway, distance relationships aren't for everyone, but they can work out. I wish you luck, man.
>>
>>25205142
thanks for hearing me out friend.
You gave me hope
>>
You should watch 5 Centimeters a Second. It's about finally moving on after spending 10~ years being a wreck of a person. Maybe you can pull it off in 15.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.