[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1418828578195.png (312 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418828578195.png
312 KB, 640x480
Has /r9k/ ever gotten revenge before?
What's your story?

How brutal was it?
>>
No because life does it already too well, way better than me

>Put a friend up for nearly a year
>She never says thank you
>Discovers I have hobbies she doesn't share (MTG, football)
>For some reason decides to not say hello anymore
>Decides not to talk to me anymore
>Starts badmouthing me for some reason
>Kick her out
>A few months later she fails her exams

k
>>
File: fuck you.png (156 KB, 869x569) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
156 KB, 869x569
Sure.

>tfw ex who cheated on me randomly comes back in my life, asking me to help her pass semester at the last minute
>her GPA went from 2.0 one semester to 3.8 when we were dating (I literally did the work for her)
>we fucked, I took her shopping, out to eat, and she cheated, so I left. Her GPA then went down to 1.9
>now she failed another semester and let me know, as if I should care

Revenge on a cheater is great. I didn't even have to actively do anything, just withhold the money, expensive dates, hours spent on the phone, times I skipped work to tend to her, moments doing her work, while balancing mine. Feels just(ice).
>>
>>25203150
>sending memes and 9gag pictures to people, especially girls
>thinking this makes you alpha
She will inevitably become happier than you in the long run anyway, dumbass. And you know it.
>>
>>25203757
>Implying I want to be alpha
The possibility of her being happier is real, anon, but is happiness what we should hold as the greatest good? Also, based on my history with her and the dude she cheated on before me, I trust her success will be the result of leeching on others. That's if she makes it. The dudes she fucks over, however, will win or fail on their own accord. So far I've been doing well, and I'm okay with whatever happens on her end. It was just nice to see her fail, given the circumstances. I've never wanted to watch another human fail, but when you're burned, you're burned.
>>
>>25204291
>The possibility of her being happier is real, anon, but is happiness what we should hold as the greatest good?
KEKS BTFO
>>
>>25203143
Sounds like you were afforded the ability to play a part.
>>
>>25203150
thats not revenge you fucking autist. no wonder your ugly ex cheated on you, you are too big a piece of shit even for an ugly girl who says shit like "borderlines pretend to be helpless but are really resourceful"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.