[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLEAR SKIN HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: m0xcKb0.jpg (78 KB, 1020x1406) Image search: [Google]
m0xcKb0.jpg
78 KB, 1020x1406
How the FUCK do I get clear flawless skin like this guy?

My face is absolutely disgusting to look at. Disgusting skin quality. Pale. Acne scarring. What the FUCK! HELP!!
>>
File: 1450021962101.jpg (394 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450021962101.jpg
394 KB, 1280x1920
Go on retina a for 3 months. Will make your skin worse initially but keep going through with it

Wash face twice a day with a face sponge and sialic acid cleanser using warm water. Pat with a cold towel when finished

only use an exfoliator in addition to the cleanser before you shave since the sponge already exfoliates and you just want to get the left over dead skin cells out of the way for a good shave. Try to use ones from the same line. I recommend these.

http://www.amazon.com/Kyoku-Men-Daily-Facial-Cleanser/dp/B003040T0Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450909137&sr=8-1&keywords=kyoku

http://www.amazon.com/Kyoku-Men-Exfoliating-Facial-Scrub/dp/B003607ZNG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450909137&sr=8-2&keywords=kyoku

Moisturize like 20 min after washing. I like this brand

http://www.amazon.com/John-Masters-Eucalyptus-Moisturizer-Aftershave/dp/B0011S834K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450909285&sr=8-1&keywords=moisturizer+men+organic+john+masters

Sleep on clean pillow case or towel you clean in boiling water rather than in the washing machine

Use a safety razor and shave with cold water to keep your pores closed during the shave. After shaving clean yourself with hot water to open your pores and get whatever is inside of them out and then pat dry with an ice cold towel to close them again. Use the above moisturizer after shaving.

Keep your mouth clean that is where a ton of bacteria is. Brush twice a day, floss, use mouth wash

Use a mask once a week. This will pull out shit deep in your skin.

DONT PICK YOUR ACNE

Take vitamins A, B 1 3 6 12, C, D3, E, K2, biotin, and zinc

Cut all dairy products and gluten from your diet. Probably should cut meat too

Once all your acne is gone use a derma roller to fix any discoloration and scaring. You can use serums and toners with that too. Probably shouldnt use any of these while you still have acne because all the products are too much for your skin and will just inflame your acne.

That is all I can think of
>>
Taking a daily multivitamin is the only thing which has even remotely helped me. I mean it's still bad but it's better than it was.

Also try getting a full night's rest each night.
>>
what about tight skin? how do i make my skin tighter?
>>
File: 1445106721605.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1445106721605.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>>25201453
>tfw did all of this and it didn't do shit for me

Sometimes acne is genetic and you can't do anything about it. Even accutane didn't help me.

The worst fucking thing ever is when someone with naturally clear skin gives you advice.
>just wash your facebro

fucking worse than just b yourself
>>
>>25201552
Drink fucking water you dehydrated fuck. Not that fucking flavored one either.
>>
>stop drinking fizzy drinks
>stop eating shitty, fatty foods
>wash your face every single day, preferably several times a day
>use a face scrub
>don't ever touch your face for any reason
>if you wear clothes that you pull over your head change it every day
>put a clean towel over your pillow every night
>>
>>25201016
get plastic surgery like he did
>>
>>25201634
You should probably just kill yourself then. A man with acne has no charm and does not get any respect
>>
decent diet, wash face, put lotion on face.
that's all i did.
i didn't start using a face cleanser until this year.

don't lay in the same sheets for 6 months, change your linens.
>>
>>25201453
You forgot drink a shit ton of water

Drink at least a gallon of water each day. You probably wont even need to do all the stuff in that post if you just drink 1 or 2 gallons of water and dont eat like complete shit
>>
>>25201660
the skin version of "be yourself bro"
OP there is nothing that can be done if you are cursed with bad skin, that shit just works for normies who have a few pimples every now and then
Its hormonal and genetic, its natures way of labeling you unfit for breeding to women
Just accept it
>>
>>25201653
No. That literally never helps. In fact, the tightest my face looks is usually after a night of drinking, ie being dehydrated.
>>
>>25201634
>tfw did none of those things
>always touch my face
>eat lots of dairy and shitty foods
>still clear skin
>>
>>25201960
THIS.

Shitty skin is often genetic in most cases if the things normies say will work don't.

Try accutane but whatever. Enjoy having to fuck up your liver every 2 years for half-assed results.
>>
>>25201933
Yeah it slipped my mind
>>
>>25201552
Lose bodyfat
>>
>>25202195
Wouldn't losing fat make skin less tight due to loss of volume?
>>
The only thing I drink is water and my skin is clear. Any time I allow myself to eat much without drinking water or drink anything other than water, my skin will get bumps within 24 hours. Drinking an abundance of water clears it back up again within 24 hours. Because of this lack of taking forever, I'm fortunate enough to be able to try things here and there. But independent of it, I still limit intake to water. And it works like a charm.

>>25201653
Underrated post.
>>
>>25202980
See>>25201960
If drinking water can solve your skin problems, you never had any significant skin problems.
>>
>>25201740
he didnt get plastic surgery to fix his acne faggot
>>
>>25201453
seems legit

ihfiwhiwhrgiw original comment aufahifhe
>>
File: nivea-creme.jpg (154 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
nivea-creme.jpg
154 KB, 1600x960
Wash face with warm water morning and nights, followed by this
>>
File: 1449350713264.jpg (84 KB, 1024x809) Image search: [Google]
1449350713264.jpg
84 KB, 1024x809
>>25201634
my ex did 23 and me and plugged her /genetic data/ into some website that tells you your food intolerances, and then stopped eating that stuff and it helped her skin.

before that she did literally everything a human could do, and got her skin pretty good but not perfect.

we're broken up now idk what her skin looks like but if you have /money to burn/ you could try it. don't remember the website sorry

in addition to that i think she was washing her face with dead sea epsom salts which i think helped her. idk the science behind that. like take some salt, put a bit of warm water, rub it on your face, wash it off.

she liked the company acure for skincare stuff.

but she did everything, oil cleanses, weird masks, food stuff, idk even what most of it was. it was a big struggle for her.
>>
File: 1450736578113.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450736578113.png
35 KB, 700x700
Let me single-handedly improve your whole life anon: Human Growth Hormone aka the fountain of youth, a hormone used by actors to retain their youthful appearance so they stay competitive within the film industry and used by athletes to speed up recovery time.

>b-but anon thats too expensive!!

dw we all NEETs or underemployed here so I got u F A M: Ibutamoren Mesylate, the poorfag replacement for exogenous HGH that turned out to be safer and more effective.

Research that shit and thank me anon
>>
>>25205145
how does 23 and me work? do you send them a sample or something?
>>
>>25205410
i can't quite remember but i think you purchase a kit online, they mail it to you, you swab your cheeks with q tips they give you and put them in tubes (also provided by them) and then mail it back to them. takes 6-8 weeks or something to get your info back.
>>
Look up what not to eat to prevent acne
Don't use exfoliate. It makes acne worse but you should use it once the acne is gone.
Don't touch your face a lot if you do so.
Keep your environment clean like your room and bed.
>>
Drink more water, eat less sugar, eat less fatty/acidic foods, take multivitamins

Whenever I do these things my skin gets clearer. You should still wash it when you do this obviously, and it might take a little while but it should help.

Drinking different teas helps too I think.
>>
If you have shitty organs, you're gonna hav shitty skin. So you really need to eat healthy overall.
>>
>>25201933

1 or 2 gallons. The fuck?
14 cups would do
>>
>>25201453
Orrrrr just take accutane and do whatever you want. lol
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.