[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING HELL ITS ALL GONE WRONG REE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 0174 - mCv5Zk8.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
0174 - mCv5Zk8.png
135 KB, 483x442
>parents finally find piss bottles
>>
>jack of at night
>put tissue on the end table
>wake up, tissue is gone
Fuck.
I'm guessing it was because we had guests over and mum didn't want them to see how much of a degenerate I am.
>>
Just piss in the bathroom or is it too far?
>>
>>28155510
>bath room
>re normi pls no
>>
File: beardneck.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
beardneck.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
can anyone explain the idea of piss bottles to me?

the only way it makes sense to me is if you don't have a bathroom to go to but most times I see people who do it despite having a functional bathroom,

Why? Are you that lazy to move 20 ft to the toilet?
>>
Mom found my piss bottles 2 months ago..
Only had like 12
>>
File: 1451368025753.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1451368025753.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>28155839
Its because these "REEE TENDIES" robots are fucking neckbeard hamplanets that are too obese to physically move to the bathroom
>>
>keeping full piss bottles
>not drinking it immediately after use to store it back in your bladder to pee out properly in a bathroom later
>>
>>28155839
I developed a recent phobia of toilets.
Not even joking.
How the fuck do you get rid of these bottles? They're too heavy for trash bags.
>>
File: 1450618372649.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1450618372649.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>manager just posted schedule online
>35 hours this week

RRRRRRRREEEEE fucking normies thinking i need the money my mom made me take this job I dont need a lot of hours fuck
>>
i piss in bottles sometimes when im up really late and i dont want to wake up my famiily by going to the toilet, i think this is completely justified and not really that wierd and i always dispose of the bottles the next morning. i have pissed out of my bedroom window (on the second story) on occasion when i dont have any bottles to piss in.
>>
>>28157220
Pour them out in your yard or something. Far corner, but it'll be really gross, but I guess if you're pissing in bottles you don't care about gross.

Also, can I ask why you have a phobia of toilets.
>>
>>28157220

I just sneak out at night and toss it in the bed of the first pickup I see. Cleaning up and light mischief because it might fall out while driving and make a car wreck.
>>
I live in a house with 8 people and one bathroom so sometimes ya just gotta piss in a bottle
>>
I have the top floor to myself, it's an old style house with no bathroom upstairs. I just pour it out the window and it trickles off the roof.
>>
>>28157220
>I developed a recent phobia of toilets.

I have many questions.
>>
>>28157422
Oh fuck that shit, are you hispanic? fuck fuck fuck that idea to hell though
>>
>>28157422
No I'm white. Just poor.
>>
>>28157286
>>28157458
It's stupid so don't expect some floor tile fetish memery

My brother's girlfriend started coming over and I caught her not washing her hands after leaving the bathroom and that snowballed into thinking about the germs in the bathroom which snowballed into thoughts about her ass all over the precious toilet (which she does tend to leave messy) and that snowballed into constant nightmares about getting illnesses from sitting on the same toilet as any other person, even my brother who I have shared it with in the past. I'm hoping it passes but it's been well over a year and I'm still terrified.
>>
>>28157680
You literally are giving up on your potty training. There are six year olds more developed as human beings than you. Go use that fucking toilet like the piece of shit you are.
>>
>>28157837
I'm not proud of it but I just can't do it.
>>
>>28157837
Fuck you I don't want to leave my neet den every time I want to pee pee REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I draw the line at going to use the toilet to do poo poo. I'd never have shitjugs or poop socks in my room
>>
>>28157680

What kind of freak puts their ass on a toilet? I've been shitting for years and never make skin contact with toilet seat. Just wear socks. It's that easy. You can lift the lid and flush with your feet or use the sink for pee. For poo just squat, only women and fat people can't squat on the toilet seat. I really can't remember the last time I shat like a girl. I mean maybe during potty training but even as a kid I remember squatting
>>
>>28157917

I use Walmart bags. It's easy and no splash risk like with toilets. You're cucking yourself by clinging to the toilet like that.
>>
>>28158024
If only someday I could ascend to this level of NEETness and shit in bags in my room. As long as mommy doesn't find my shitbags and take away my GBP
>>
File: 1461532883568.png (145 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461532883568.png
145 KB, 500x500
>>28155839
>can anyone explain the idea of piss bottles to me?

Easily. I go to university and work an IT job now, but I used to be a NEET who played WoW 10-12 hours a day and slept the rest back in high school. If you're in the middle of a dungeon, raid, or battleground and you really can't hold it in any longer, piss bottle it is. This is doubly true if you're in a leadership position (raid leader, GM in a bg issuing commands on ventrilo or skype or whatever). This holds up for most MMOs. It's also got something to do with the comfiness of your own room, and the fact that no one can hear you piss anyways. I had a massive 1L spray bottle of 99% rubbing alcohol so I'd use that to sanitize. I had a dedicated toilet laptop as well for when I needed to shit. I've fallen asleep on my bathroom more than once; no windows to the outside world means it's comfy as hell. Streaming music from random amateur weeb internet radio stations at night while I was sleeping, I was literally connected 24/7 back in the 2000s.

I also pissed in bottles at my friend's house, because his spare bedroom was in the basement (where he didn't have a toilet) when I crashed drunk as fuck (usually after 8-12 beers) and when you break the seal, you piss like every 45 min. I was also socially awkward and did not want to pass by his parents watching TV in the living room on the way to their toilet on the first floor. Fuck if I'm climbing up and down a set of stairs when I'm wasted. His dad confronted me about my piss bottles in his basement months later, during a conversation about Jesus. Awkward as fuck.
>>
>>28155924
Offer to do small jobs around the house, like garbage duty.

It lets you clear suspicious shit from your room
>>
>>28157680
I know I'm on /r9k/ and this is a redundant statement, but you are legitimately mentally ill. Either seek help or buy those stupid fucking toilet liners.
>>
>>28157680
Pretty sure these are symptoms of a mild OCD or something

Seek help
>>
>>28159294
>mild

lol
>>
>>28155165
My parents told me off for piss bottles. I don't see why you're getting so worked up no one gives a fuk
>>
>mom found out i want to kill myself
fuck man shit's bad now
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.