[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /r9k/ I really need some fucking help quick >january
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: panic.gif (805 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
805 KB, 500x220
Hey, /r9k/ I really need some fucking help quick

>january 2016
>group project for engineering
>qt3.14 lets me borrow her phone to look something up
>naturally horny college guy like myself ends up looking through camera roll
>find bra & pantie selfie
>send to myself & delete all forms of evidence
>spank the meat bank and get on with life
>forget to delete convo on my own phone
>months pass
>fast forward to this morning
>tired as fuck and walk into class with professor teaching
>she asks for some answers
>screenshot and send to her
>I type her name in messages
>she sees picture I sent to myself
>shit.jpg
>she asks what was that
>play dumb, try to say it was nothing
>quick thinking activates
>there's a guy in class who openly has stared at her & shown interest and she knows
>I've talked to him before
>>
File: mfw she bleieves me.jpg (5 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
mfw she bleieves me.jpg
5 KB, 200x150
>i blame googly-eyes and say he wanted a picture of her real bad
>I say hes really into her
>I said he asked me to go on her phone and send it to myself so I could send it to him
>I tell her that I initially refused but he offered money
>protip: she is hispanic
> mfw she fucking believes me
>she tells me that if we weren't friends she would go straight to the dean
>fucking fuck
>"I'll never let you use my phone again."
>"I never expected something like that from you."
>She seems more pissed at other guy than me
>Damage control going not bad
>talks about how pathetic it is he wanted money for just a picture of her in a bra and panties
>seems like I am in the clear so far
>she rushes out of class after professor is done
>haven't talked to her since this morning
Please give me advice on how to man up and apologize. I sit next to her and am in the same class with her until fucking finals. Wat do? What should I say?
>>
>>28126735
What a slut, why even bother with her
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 225x407) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 225x407
Well I'd start out with admitting what you did was wrong in the first place. That was an asshole move, especially since it seemed like she trusted you. If you don't want her to make you out to be a creep the rest of the time there and tell everyone, stick to the same story but apologize for what you did still. Say you were an asshole and that you know you invaded her privacy for a quick buck and are truly sorry. Say you hope she forgives you and if she needs help with anything don't hesitate to ask you.
And for christ's sake don't write it in a fucking letter or text it to her.
Be a man and apologize to her face.
>>
>Deleted all evidence
>Left convo open

OP is a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to creep
>>
>>28126735
apologize profusely but do it one on one in real life so it is still her word against yours

if you get interviewed by someone from the school or police do not say anything and tell them you want an attorney

offer to give her the money that he supposedly gave you, because she may be mad that she did not get it, but do the same way as an apology with no evidence of it

I would say nothing or lie and say she sent the bra and panties pick to you or even say she sent it to you for $20 for extra lulz. Remember the only evidence is her phone sent something to your phone.

>>roasty gets mad that you sold something that she gave away for free
>>if you don't take lewd pics then they can never be leaked
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.