[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is /r9k/ living right now? Talk about your circumstances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: 1455598846017.png (155 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1455598846017.png
155 KB, 600x450
How is /r9k/ living right now? Talk about your circumstances and get your (You) fix because you're a lonely fagot.

>wake up on a weekday
>leave home for school
>actually just go to the library and fuck around on laptop/read a book
>been skipping class for the past month and a half because I've simply given up on school
>can't focus or care, even if I realize the importance of getting a degree
>can't stop thinking about killing myself for the past several months
>even had chambered rifle in my mouth to see what'd feel like
>plot to purchase a motorcycle in cash and purchase a nice Ruger Redhawk in .44 MAG
>probably going to drive out west to a nature reserve and kill myself
>just want to drop off the face of the earth
>stopped playing video games because they bring me no joy
>only run and lift because it gives me my serotonin fix and it is a productive escape
>can't socialize or feel much emotion
>sometimes I can have fun with internet friends, but still feel shitty inside
>have not cried in like four months

Life is a perennial existential nightmare, famalam. I might just do a steroid cycle and get wicked jacked to see if things change. I'm already at good lifts (245LB bench), so I'll probably stack on 15-25LBS of muscle. Maybe if I get a Chad body people will look past my social retardation and lack of personality. Test E and Tren a fairly cheap, plus I can get my hands of Gyno meds and all the good post-cycle therapy stuff. So how are you guys doing?
>>
Pretty much like you, minus the lifting. My emotions spike though, up and down.

I've pretty much given up on the classes I'm in. The end is looming. Might as well make it nice before then. Its good to see you have a considerate exit plan, OP
>>
I've been feeling empty
I'm almost starting to smoke just to have something I can look forward to
>>
I'm pretty gud where I am now.
I've been playing pretend at normie enough to appreciate the neet life.

Once my work for the dole is over I will have 6 months off to truly enjoy myself and I actually look forward to living it.
>>
every day is basically the same
>sickness and general weakness keeps me confined to the house
>wake up really early due to sleeping a lot the day before
>check my online school
>finish assignments within an hour
>lay in bed and browse for hours at a time
>watch chinese cartoons, play games, improve drawing skills
>take naps periodically
>talk via text to people on Skype / Discord throughout the day
>generally happy with my situation
>occasional feelings of hopelessness due to my condition/lack of motivation

life could be a lot worse really, just trying to stay positive and keep myself distracted while i heal up. in the back of my mind i know i'm not built for the real world (physically and emotionally) so it'll always be like this. but that's something to deal with later.

in any case, i wish all you anons the best and i'll lend an ear if you need it
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DGe4RtPmWw this video will make you cry
>>
>>28116641

Why'd you give up on classes? I think I have up simply because I don't give a shit and I'm pretty miserable. Even 20MG of Adderal won't make me do my course work. The good news is that I'm pretty casual about plotting my suicide. I don't feel poorly when I think about it. Just drive 1,000 miles to my destination, pick up my ALICE pack at the UPS I'll send it to, leave the bike at the trail head whilst removing the license plate, go several miles on the trail and hop off and go about ten miles into the wilderness (no trails). It'll be like a nice vacation where I don't have to worry about anything. Plus I can stop in Colorado for weed. I'm happy that I don't want to go full Elliot Rogers. For the time being I suppose I can try and sort shit out.

>>28116700

I know your feel. I feel blank most of the time with little tid-bits of emotion. It truly sucks. When I engage in conversation with people I just give them a stare and basic responses. It's hard to engage in genuine conversation. I haven't felt true joy in a long time too, just a dull sense of contentment.
>>
>>28116959
I highly relate to your conversational patterns and general feeling. I found out that I can actually think and engage people when I take benzos and am now suffering true panic because I abused them for too long and have to come off.
>>
>>28116959
I lost the only girl in my life because of my incapacity of being flirty
>>
>>28116959
Mostly because of the reasons you listed -- that life is futile and I'm miserable even without classes, and my prospects aren't good. Politics and the world are making them less so. All of my old dreams I'm realizing are insignificant and hardly achievable. There are no truly faithful companions out there, save for dogs. And I've considered living out my days alone with a couple of dogs, secluded and working until I die, but I just honestly don't want to face the loneliness and pay the effort it would take.
>>
Good, really. I managed to turn my life around but people did help me a lot.

Basically I have a nice quiet job, some interesting hobbies I can do on my own or with a small amount of people, a small circle of friends and my own apartment. I'm studying part time for free at a good university and feel quite healthy. People invite me to do certain things and I in turn invite them to do other things.

Some days I just think about how wrong I did it. It was all my fault. Literally everything wrong with me was down to me. Being overweight, hurting people, being a shit to my parents and family, having no friends, smoking weed.

The only thing I would like is a girlfriend but to be honest I don't really feel that bad about not having one anymore. I have other things to occupy me and since I started working/studying I've met more girls. Once you get past the initial period you don't think about them much.
>>
>>28117058
>>28116959
As an addendum, I'm really just sick of feeling sick, and just want to cave my head in with some buckshot. Classes are inconsequential in the remainder of my life, so I'm just putting on a farce and trying to enjoy lazing around.
>>
>>28117017
I have a friend who is basically the sort of guy who makes Chad look like the biggest loser in the world.

>plays rugby
>rows
>6'5
>james bond english
>aristocrat
>goes on holiday to places like monaco, cayman islands and private ski resorts
>never goes to nightclubs, eats fast food or wears sport clothing unless he is playing sport
>has clearly no idea what anime is
>looks like he has walked out of a hugo boss catalogue
>wears a patek watch

He never flirts with women either. Honestly, all of his girlfriends have been tens but he never flirts. It just seems beneath him. Maybe he doesn't have to, but he's almost infamous for never trying it on with girls.

I like him a lot really even though we are polar opposites.
>>
>>28117164
most chads are really cool, I don't get why they get so much hate
I remember this turbochad in senior hs that always had my back, and he was literally 9.5
>>
File: 1460268826762.jpg (9 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1460268826762.jpg
9 KB, 237x250
>wake up around 4pm
>piss
>boot up computer
>watch at least 1 movie
>catch up on TV shows
>shitpost
>at some point eat a pile of food
>get tired
>fall asleep before daybreak
i haven't been outside in like a week
>>
>>28116988

Yeah. Psilocybin microdoses help with anxiety a little and jump start my social motor, but they don't fuck my shit up. I'd stay away from benzos and other pills, you can't really trust them. If you have any trouble with anxiety I'd suggest either small doses of Indica weed or Wellbutron (Get a prescription for it). Took the latter for about a year and seemed to help a good bit.

>>28117017

Ditto. First year of college this cute little nerdy girl seemed to talk to me a lot. I'm fairly certain she was interested in me romantically. She would say hello to me when I was like twenty feet away, always talked to me, and would often see me and asked me to sit down with her in the library. Alas, I never got flirty and slowly distanced myself from her. For all I know she might still be attracted to me and thinks that I dislike her. Or maybe she was just being friendly. Sucks man, I ain't got no courage. It's very difficult for people like us to be assertive and risk-taking in social situations.

>>28117058

Not a bad idea. Living a chill life and just lazing around in your spare time. Could not be bothered with doggos though, far too time consuming.
>>
>>28117408
What makes it even worse is that I kissed her twice but idk how to escalate or maybe I should just leave it to that
>>
>Got fired twice in a month's time.
>Had to cash out 401k.
>Yes I posted this here before...
>I attempted to slit my throat out in the woods.
>I did manage cut my arms as a prep for my neck.
>Heard that cutting your neck in a warm bathtub will be good.
>Or maybe it is better to do it in the cold.
>Saw a comet a few days ago.
>Did manage to get on welfare.
>Slight improvement but, feeling urges to end my life.
>>
>>28116586
>STeven Universe

Fucking stopped looking there, I fucking hate you and your kind, and nobody cares go write a blog faggot
>>
>wake up at 9
>eat cereal and other stuff
>go on 4chan for hours
>watch some twitch streams in the evening
>work out a bit
>sleep at midnight

Every day, no human contact

Fuck
>>
>>28117500

I just like the picture, my man. I don't even watch Pastel Nigger Lesbo Rocks. I just wanted to make this thread because it's entertaining to talk to fellow robots about their problems. That's what /r9k/ is about.
>>
>>28117497
>saw a comet a few days ago

You saw a meteorite, not a comet.

Comets are long lasting sights that hang in the sky for weeks at a time.
>>
>>28117581
Oh my bad.
Meteorite it is!

Hopefully things will be better next month.
>>
>things with first ever vrigin gf still working fine
>2nd semester of uni just started
>first was a piece of cake, even acquainted some people there
>suddenly: being depressed as fuck for no apparent reason
>hello depression my old friend
>cant bring myself to go to uni for most of the time, like today
>get annoyed by gf, struggled not to let her notice, cause i know it's just because of depression
>halp
>>
>>28116586
>wake up
>wow 7:00 today
>don't shower
>don't go to school
>no moitvation
>lay in bed and feel bad about self
>wow it's bedtime already
I've been doing this every day for months now
I don't have any hobbies, I'm not good at anything, I'm 2/10 at best
I'm such a giant faggot please help
>>
>>28117497
lol

>not original but that's fucking funny
>>
>>28117313
sound like a pretty good life to me desu
>>
>>28117746
May you "lol" in hell.
>>
>recently got out of the psych ward (got there because I was suicidal and detoxing from huge amounts of benzodiazepines)
>full NEET
>in contact with a heroin dealer to buy a shitload, going to need to sell off some of my belongings to get the cash together
>not sure if I'm going to use it just to get high or if I'll try to kill myself
>the only bookmarks on my computer are inexpensive local shotguns appropriate for opening my skull
>looking into work, but not entirely sure if I'm capable of working or not
>spend my days browsing /r9k/, playing games, and reading
>the meds I'm on don't help, or if they do help, I haven't noticed
>no friends, closest thing to a friend I have is this delusional manic guy I met in the psych ward who's honestly getting hard to spend time with
>alternate between sadness, agitation, emptiness, and the occasional outburst of unexplained euphoria
>fucking psychiatrist and psychologist never called me back, debating saying fuck it regarding both of them and just self medicating
>>
>>28117820
Oh come on, it's funny.

Like something out of Coen Brothers movie.

You have to actually try in order to fuck up that bad.
>>
>went out drinking with some friends from highschool for a guys birthday
>not my close group of friends but I've known them for awhile
>got pretty smashed
>only went really because a girl I've only met three or four times before was going
>spend the night talking to her occasionally
>gets around 1am, some people have left, queuing for some bar
>girl is still with us but says she's going to go home now
>says goodbye to some other people
>as she's saying goodbye to me she asks me what I do on wednesdays
>I say nothing
>tells me I should come to some place at a certain time
>says she'll message me
>go home fucking chuffed
>its been two days now
>no message
>wednesday is approaching
>have obsessed about this for 48 hours to the point I'm not even sure she was actually talking to me since I was kinda drunk
>too nervous to message her to ask for more specific details (unclear if it was this wednesday or just a wednesday in the future)
>don't know how drunk she was or if she even remembers
>don't want to ask her and have her feel guilted or obligated into inviting me and then have everything be awkward
>just want to be her fucking friend

I haven't made a friend in ten years. I've never had a female friend. She's consistently been really nice to me every time we've gone to the same party or whatever, but I can't shake the feeling she's just being polite and doesn't actually want to hang out with me. Getting a female friend has been an obsession of mine for fucking ever and it's just so fucking hard god fucking damn it

as for the rest of my life I dropped out of uni, haven't told my closest friends or my parents and don't have a job and I live at home with my parents that I am emotionally disconnected from and basically everything is fucked and I have no idea what to do with my life but at least my weight gain has plateaued at a point that's not physically debilitating (still emotionally debilitating, but it's been like that for years)

gimme those (You)s
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x191
I don't feel like typing too much. Just give me a (you).
>>
>>28118004
It'll get better one day friend, one way or another.
>>
>>28118004
tldr
heres ur you
>>
>>28118004
it's always darkest before the dawn, friend
>>
>>28118045
I'm pretty sure that's wrong.
>>
>>28117979
Do this:

"Hi, we're going to X (bar, whatever) on friday if you want to come along."

Do NOT mention that she said something to you as she knows already. Make plans with others, ask if she wants to get involved and leave it at that.

Then when you're there talk to her a bit. If it goes well it goes well. Don't cling on her. When you're speaking mention something else you're doing (hiking, museum, eating somewhere fun/interesting) and ask if she wants to come.
>>
File: 1439863913096.png (25 KB, 464x440) Image search: [Google]
1439863913096.png
25 KB, 464x440
>>28118111
>make plans with others

I've literally never done this. I feel it would be extremely transparent for me to make plans for the first time literally ever and then invite this girl I don't really know.
>>
>>28117662
At least you recognise you're depressed
>>
>>28117834

Sounds pretty bad. Are you off all drugs? Or are you still on opiates and benzos? I am fairly certain that getting off that shit will help clear up your brain. But it may take a few months to get rid of all the fog and depression.
>>
>>28118004
dude, it'll a coem in line.
>>
>do not enjoy anything about life because of OCD
>go to school every day
>everyone is a fag
>getting ignored completely marks a good day
>come home
>no motivation to do shit
>waste the day away
>stay up until I'm literally too tired because I'm afraid of closing my eyes otherwise
>repeat
Can I have my (You) now senpaitachi
>>
>>28118506
I've been sober for a month. Sobriety isn't better. I'm off the drugs, but charging back onto them. Getting off that shit didn't help "clear up my brain", other than allowing me to remember things slightly better, and that's not something I care about that much.
>>
>started exercising and dieting
>aint doing shit
>started therapy
>aint doing shit
>started meds
>aint doing shit
>started uni
>only 3 weeks in
>SHITS A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE
>stopped everything and hide in room all day again

JUST END IT
>>
>school all day Monday and Wednesdays
>school and work all day Tuesdays and Thursdays
>Friday is supposed to be my catchup day, where I clean and do all my chores but instead I just sleep
>Saturday and Sunday I work all day
>failing classes at school
>got written up at work
>only girl interested in me is mentally fucked
A-at least I'm not a NEET, right guys? ;_;
>>
>>28116586
>work from 11pm-8am yesterday
>come home drink 2 beers and go to bed
>wake up few times during day but sleep till 6pm
>avoid talking to parents
>go on bicycle to go to store to buy some soda and a 12 pack of beer
>go home and cook myself dinner after my parents have gone to bed
>watch a movie and get shitfaced
>watch rick and morty and continue drinking
>sleep from 4am-6am
>wake up and go on a bicycle ride and get some eggs from store
>now going to cook breakfast
>trying not to drink today
>have work tonight
>probably wont get any sleep beforehand
>gotta deal with normies
>got to try to not drink

there is no escape from this hell
>>
Working long hours on a factory, they made us work on sunday because hurr durr we are 100 cars behind expected schedule for fucking june, we ended doing 450

It's been a month since I last saw my gf because of the fucking factory, 3 months straight forcing us to work on sundays, leaving no option ot travel and spend the weekend out

And I can barely afford it anyway with a 18-19k/year

Almost never seeing my friends to grab a beer or something because I'm on the night shift

I'm getting more and more depressed each day I'm in there
>>
>wake up at noon
>browse the internet on my phone in bed for 3 hours
>go downstairs around 3pm
>make some french toast and eat it while watching tv
>watch more tv and browse 4chan on phone till mommy makes me diner
>eat diner
>back to watching tv and phoneposting until 2am
>eat huge meal
>go to bed between 3 and 4

Im a happy lazy neet. I broke my laptop a couple of months ago so i cant play video games. But im cool with that.
>>
File: those tomo feels.jpg (161 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
those tomo feels.jpg
161 KB, 666x500
>months ago
>obtain gf
>no longer a robot.mp4
>1 week in she cheats on me
>break up because I'm not a cuck
>this weekend out of nowhere blisters on my dick
>Have to go to the hospital because I think I have an STD
>cucked again

You warned me about the roasties but I didn't listen.
>>
>>28119138
>interacting with women at all
Its 2016 and overpopulation is a huge problem. There is no reason to interact with women. Its degenerate and it means you lack self control.
>>
>>28116586
>Wake up at like 4am
>Drive a half hour to school
>Study from 5am til 8am
>Either go to class or go into lab by myself because my professors suck and going to class is pointless
>Do schoolwork until 1 or 2
>Go home, binge eat because I havent eaten yet
>Fuck around on the internet til 3 or 4
>Study for another hour or so
>Eat dinner
>Shitpost, write, etc.
>Get on treadmill for 30 min because I'm a fat fuck
Go to bed by 830.
Every day is the same for me. This is the happiest ive been in a long time though, because I finally figured out what I want to do with my life and how to get there, so I'm just going for it now.
>>
File: 1460814891195.jpg (84 KB, 692x679) Image search: [Google]
1460814891195.jpg
84 KB, 692x679
Hello fellow brobots.
Currently ive been a NEET for the last 6-7 months or so. Having trouble finding a job as I live a few miles out of a rural town and have worked for most places and got canned from them around the area. My living situation is as follows:
>Live with my GF on a farm
>Live rent free bcuz GF dad owns the place and also fills our propane
>GF is a nurse so she has been financially supporting
>Only have water and electric bill which is around $200 usd\month
>Have 3 awesome dogs I spend my days with
>Lay around watch movies/play games most days
>GF supports my drinking/pot habit
Ive been trying real hard to find work, but to no avail. Should i feel bad?
>>
>>28117743
How do you eat?
>>
>>28119138
Good fight anon, Goodfight...
>>
>>28116586
Might want to reconsider the steroid cycle. Anabolics, especially Tren, are shown to have very negative psychological side effects at times, might just push you over the edge if you're already depressed.
>>
File: nich4.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nich4.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28120010
>moved out about 2 years ago
>wake up in the morning and get out of bed
>step around the trash/shopping on the floor
>sit at computer and open up /wsr/
>do a few requests, somone says thanks,
>smile.
>wanna go out but all my cloths are dirty.
>cant afford 6 quid to laundrette my cloths every week.
>been sending out for job with no replys.
>>
File: 231680.png (67 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
231680.png
67 KB, 247x248
>>28120845
Ive both lived on my own and with my parents, i found when i lived on my own, the isolation really ate at me, made everything worse.

This was after my 7 year relationship failed, but i wanted to keep living by myself for awhile. But the lack of people to talk to for support and just vent made my mood way worse.

>Live in california
>Have prop 215 growers rec
>EE degree
>Go half and half on 1500 sq foot industrial space.
>10 1kw lights, 10 large fans, dehue, CO2 burner all the good stuff
>Live comfortably growing cannabis and vending it to dispensaries.

>Get up erry morning about 5am
>coffee
>dab or 2
>Head out for breakfast meet my buddy Ron who i grow with
>Check plants, clean do whatever i have to do. (sometimes damp long hours)
>But i get to make my own hours and shit
>simrace in spare time.
>>
>>28117164
you just described JoJo
>>
>>28117581
>>28117621
Dude the meteorite is the chunk of rock that survives the meteoriod's entry through the atmosphere. Considering that is tiny it's unlikely to see it. What you saw was a meteor. That's the stuff that burns up in the atmosphere and gives off loads of light.

Meteoroid travels through space towards Earth.
Meteor is the dust that burns up in the atmosphere.
Meteorite is the stuff that lands on the surface.

Also you never actually see a comet. The comet is the meteoroid in this case, and when it passes by the sun, its "tail" is spread out by thermal pressure and burns up too. It is technically called a coma that you see in the sky.
>>
>>28118004
Alright, I wish you the best.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.