[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Teenager opens fire at high school prom in Wisconsin and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1461519744341.jpg (97 KB, 634x636) Image search: [Google]
1461519744341.jpg
97 KB, 634x636
>Teenager opens fire at high school prom in Wisconsin and injures two students before being shot dead by police
>Jackob E. Wagner, 18, opened fire at Antigo High School on Saturday
>Wagner started firing at two students who were leaving the building
>Officers in the parking lot heard the shots and stopped the threat
>Wagner and the two students were taken to hospital, where he died
>The female student has been released while the male student was undergoing surgery for injuries that weren't life-threatening

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556019/Prom-shooting-Wisconsin-leaves-3-people-injured.html
>>
i wish he had finished the job and killed those kids
>>
>>28096574
What a fucking Redditor 4chan wannabe. He got too excited for the beta uprising meme and fired before he even got inside where everyone was. This what happens when Redditors think they're cool. They fuck up an easy beta uprising.
>>
there has to be a point where normalfags catch on right?
there has to be a point where they start putting it all together and realize the whole issue with these shootings is young men feeling like society hates them and like they don't mean anything
if you tell men that they are worse than women and that they should be ashamed of themselves their whole lives and deprive them of normal social contact this is what you get
holy shit why can't they just put 2 and 2 together instead of blaming guns?
>>
Live like a beta, die like a beta.
>>
Fucking stupid idiot couldn't even finish the job.
>>
he shamed us all. the sneak attack is the best thing a shooter have. look at columbine and their attempt of sneak attack with a bomb. people now days are just raging omegas, not even betas. looks more like a omega fag than a beta upriser.
>>
Embarassing
Years of planning and you fuck up like that
>>
>>28096644

seriously. I don't understand how these people fuck up so badly.

I could've thrown a fucking pebble down the hallway at my old high school and gotten like seven kills alone.
>>
is it really that hard to not get at least 10

for christ sake not even one? how can you possibly that autistic?
>>
>>28096636
No one is telling men that they are worse than women or that they should be ashamed of themselves. The issue with these shootings is that the shooters are retards with access to guns.
>>
>>28096574
Lmao what a fuckhead.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 247x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 247x290
>injures two students before being shot dead by police
>>
he used fucking airshit?
fucking airshit for a school shooting?
he's the only one who died BECAUSE THE POLICE WERE THE ONLY ONES USING GUNS. beta uprising postponed again.
>>
>>28096574
where did you get pic related? cant find it anywhere
>>
>>28096775
>Implying regressives feminazis don't exist
Wew lad

But it is retards doing this shit, which is why they often fuck up. The people with at least a modicum of intelligence wouldn't go on a shooting spree, but if they did, they'd be more successful.
>>
>>28096848
Wait. He was using air soft guns?
>>
>>28096854
it's on the article he posted you retard.
>>
>>28096854
edit; nvm im retarded didnt click link in op
>>
File: wagner airshit.jpg (34 KB, 306x413) Image search: [Google]
wagner airshit.jpg
34 KB, 306x413
>>28096867
read the article, he used fucking this shit
>>
>>28096859
Extreme feminists are an extreme minority. They do not control society. They do not inundate boys with messages about them being inferior to women or shameful. This is a ridiculous theory.
>>
>>28096848
Suicide by cop.
Pretty smart and now he's (somewhat) famous.
>>
>>28096899
I read the article. That's not the gun he used. That's just a pic from his Facebook. His victims were being treated from gun shot wounds. Read the article next time.
>>
He didn't use an airsoft gun you fucks. He simply posted one on his instagram. if he used an airsoft gun then the 2 victims wouldnt be having surgery and rushed to the hospital.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
Autism overload on his instagram
>>
>shooting up a school with an air soft gun
This was in the UK, right?
>>
Why the fuck can none of these betas kill anyone?
HOW THE FUCK do you not kill one god damn person at a prom?
Walk the fuck in and just start shooting, There's most likely AT LEAST 50 people there
>>
>>28096899
Oh wow, retard deserved what he got for being this stupid.

>>28096925
...these crazies are all over the place. Of course, they vary. But just go to a college campus, and you can hear all this bullshit from every other student. Sure, they might not shout it to the heavens, but they still believe in muh wage gap and muh white male privilege. And its being pushed on some children.

Not to say this is the cause of all the school shootings. There can be a variety of factors. But I would say modern progressivism and feminism is a notable factor.
>>
>>28096971
>tripfag
>can't read
Seems right.
>>
Robots are shit at mass shootings.
>>
>>28096574

>cops stopped the threat

Wow its as if the nra was right by saying there should be armed police at schools

Freedom wins again
>>
>>28097050
>implying he's even close to being a robot
>>28096872
>>
>>28097050
He wasn't a robot. He was a Redditor 4chan wannabe who thinks memes are real.
>>
File: meIRL.png (320 KB, 593x555) Image search: [Google]
meIRL.png
320 KB, 593x555
>>28096775
???
>no one is telling men they are inferior
the entire educational system thrives off raising "girl power" and boosting women up by catering to them while men are treated as defective women
men are told they are disposable, worthless to society unless they prove themselves, while women are told from the day they're born that they are beautiful perfect little flowers who shouldn't be ashamed of any part of themselves
how does that not cause mental issues in young men who go through this bullshit?
the whole board here is proof of it, it's a bunch of men who have been shunned and told they are worthless by modern society so they get cynical and angry

>it's retards with access to guns
people will get ahold of guns whether you make them illegal or not
avoiding the underlying social issues and focusing on some political move isn't going to solve anything
look at how it solved rodger's spree, or the Oregon state shooting, or whatever else

blaming some gun control laws does nothing if you don't get rid of the underlying problems, instead of shooting people he would have just used a knife and stabbed them
are you planning on banning everything sharp and making the whole world padded so that angry people can't ever do harm?
or would you rather make a few changes to society's perception of men and to the educational system so that people like this don't develop mental issues or their issues are treated in a timely manner, so you don't have to worry about padding the whole world for them?
>>
>>28097096
>memes aren't real
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
>>
>>28096636

>blaming guns

This. So much this.

>he felt alienated and ignored and was bullied
>was mad jelly of all the chads fucking all the stacys
>he read /r9k/ and wizard chan
>he was clearly fucked up in the head
>so he shot up the people who were making his life miserable
>k. Lol the gun did it, repeal the 2nd amendment
>>
File: 1454296470009.jpg (77 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
1454296470009.jpg
77 KB, 624x960
>>28097096

are you implying memes aren't real?
>>
>>28097096
>memes aren't real.
Spotted the Redditor
>>
File: onehour.png (217 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
onehour.png
217 KB, 640x1136
One of the few betas to actually deliver: Ohio Gunman.
>>
>>28097146

>he fell for the "meme" meme

Ess emm ach tee bee ach eff ayy em
>>
>>28096981
>a notable factor
give me a SINGLE piece of evidence tying any of these shootings to progressivism or feminism.

>>28097113
>the entire educational system thrives off raising "girl power" and boosting women up by catering to them while men are treated as defective women
I never saw any girls being catered to at my school, and I was DEFINITELY never treated as a defective woman for being a man.

>the whole board here is proof of it
The only thing this board is proof of is the fact that there are a lot of fucking retarded manchildren in the Western world.

>instead of shooting people he would have just used a knife and stabbed them
This is a hilarious anti-argument. Anyone with a knife is going to have a lot less success performing a killing spree than someone with a gun. Guns and knives are miles apart. Are you actually mentally challenged?

>>28097136
Didn't this guy have a GF? How much of a fucking robot could he have been?
>>
>tfw the guys who know how to do it will never do it
>tfw not crazy enough
>tfw too much empathy for the people around me
>tfw would rather kill myself before anyone else

Save me from this extreme case of sanity.
>>
>>28097208
Why are you trying to pretend you don't have a vagina?
>>
>>28097208
>walk into prom
>they don't pat you down when you enter so you can walk in with a knife
>everyone is distracted and dancing
>pull out knife slit throat
Please tell me how knives aren't as deadly again.
>>
>>28097275
>implying I can't pocket a tiny, homemade, fully automatic grease
>>
>>28097136
it would be nice if we could address those issues and also not give humans the ability to effortlessly kill whoever they want.
>>
>>28097275
>also implying you aren't shaking like shit when you go to cut his throat
>implying you have the cognitive strength to do it as you are shaking
>implying you don't scathe the Chad and he takes you down immediately
>>
I've reached the point where Im judging this kid on how little he killed anyone

what is wrong with me
>>
>>28097275

Not him but you can kill alot more people faster with a firearm than with a knife in a public setting
>>
>>28097208
are you mentally challenged?
>It never happened to me so it never happens to anyone even though there are books and books written about this stuff
>guns are some special weapon that are the only thing that can be use to kill people
>you're all manchildren, not me though I'm a grown adult normalfag who likes normalfags stuff

>give me a single piece of evidence
look up "the war against boys" by Christina Hoff Summers
it's about how modern feminism can be and is in many cases causing men to lag behind and be disenfranchised from society by overzealous feminist policies and actions
>inb4 author slander
she's a well know, well respected and published FEMINIST author who is evaluating the negative effects these policies and actions have
>>
>>28097344
Same, I'm not too concerned though.
>>
>>28097308

shall not be infringed
Original comment #663748494
>>
>>28097344
You post on 4chan
>>
File: E1450827546859.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
E1450827546859.png
54 KB, 250x250
>>28096574
Jacob, you had one job
>>
>Facebook page has posts with him and his girlfriend

Not a robot, just some guy who probably got cucked. Like a typical beta, he decides to kill random people.
>>
>>28097271
Why are you trying to pretend that everyone who disagrees with you is female?

>>28097359
>guns are some special weapon that are the only thing that can be use to kill people
Guns are absolutely much more deadly than melee weapons.

>you're all manchildren, not me though I'm a grown adult normalfag who likes normalfags stuff
But I am a grown adult normalfag.

>the war against boys
This book is not evidence linking these shootings to feminism or progressivism.
>>
>>28097743
you asked for one bit of proof that feminism and the educational system is disenfranchising these young men
I gave you exactly that
why are you still trying to argue that I didn't give you anything?

>young men feel like society is against them because of overzealous feminist actions
>get angrier and angrier
>eventually they snap
>kill people
>"we should ban all guns"
it goes completely over your head that the problem should be attacked at the root of these young men having a reason to shoot up their school in the first place and shitpost about how it's all about the gun's fault
if he had mental help and didn't get to that point, we wouldn't need to have some elaborate policy against weapons to stop him, he wouldn't have a reason to do it
>>
Why do you guys want to hurt people? Why do you celebrate mass shootings?
>>
File: ohshit.png (59 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.png
59 KB, 198x200
>>28096899
HAHAHAHA what a fucking retard I'm glad he's dead. I am so glad that he is dead.
April 24th. Mark it on the calendar boys. The day the kid who was so autistic and edgy he used a fucking airsoft gun to shoot up a school got himself killed.
Holy shit.
This is truly a day for the record books.
This is exactly what I expect from the betauprising.
>>
File: Bakuon.jpg (25 KB, 278x245) Image search: [Google]
Bakuon.jpg
25 KB, 278x245
>>28097904
because we foolishly think that if people in our position commit these, society will take note and listen to what we're saying
but it never happens, and a narrative is created about it outside of the real motives, so it never gets fixed
>>
>>28097917

>he probably made pew pew noises as he did it too to add to his autism
>>
What a retard, cant even do a school shotting correctly
>>
>>28097951
So you just want attention?
>>
>>28096965
I can't stop laughing at this fucking idiot. Holy shit.

Imagine being this kids dad. You get all the shame and sense of failure of raising a school shooter, with the added disappointment of him using a fucking airsoft gun.
Holy shit today is pure comedy.
>>
what an absolute failure. imagine him in the afterlife after this colossal fuck up.

in case anyone wonders if he came here, he didn.t.
the article says he had friends and a gf.
(though in retrospect that probably means he DID come here).
>>
>>28098053
Article said he used a high-powered rifle though, it didn't say anything about the pictured airsoft rifle being the gun used.
>>
File: whichoneofyoufaggot.jpg (83 KB, 1022x654) Image search: [Google]
whichoneofyoufaggot.jpg
83 KB, 1022x654
Confirmed /a/ fag
>>
>>28098512
Anime
Not even once
Shit needs to be banned, all it does is cause mass murder
>>
Wow, this guys goes to the list as ugliest, most failing and uninteresting school shooter
>>
File: jeb.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>28098208
He might as well have used a fucking airshit gun for all the damage he did.
>"This is my moment, I'M GONNA KILL ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE! *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* Ha! I got- *POP* *POP* oh fuck I'm shot, Ohhhhhh god I didn't even make it inside... uhhhhhh im dead."
>>
>>28096925
Oh look, another blind idiot who still thinks this insane political correctness is "just, like, a fringe minority maaaaan!"

Look at our schools. Look at our government. Look at our legislation. Look at our society. Then tell me again with a straight face that this is just a view held by small minority.
>>
Could have been suicide by cop, he shot them in the legs, near cops
>>
>>28096965
Whats his insta senpai?
>>
>>28098831
>"I have this gun, but no way to kill myself...."
yeah I doubt it.
Incompetent edgelord with reards and autisms for brains.
>>
>two injured
>he's the only one dead

How do you fuck up this badly? No wonder he was such a loser.
>>
>>28098512
>mainstream slut waifu

Kek
>>
File: 1289060496194.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1289060496194.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>had a gf

fucking normie deserved to die ree
>>
>>28098882
>The second version involves people who are already contemplating suicide and who, for whatever reason, decide that provoking law enforcement into killing them is the best way to act on their desires. These individuals may commit a crime with the specific intention of provoking a law enforcement response.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_cop
>>
File: 1450990968377.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1450990968377.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>Young men are out there who have an immense desire to kill their classmates
>It's the guns that are the problem though lol
>>
>>28098933
cool copy and paste anon. but you're ignoring one very important detail.
>has a gun.
>>
>>28096636

Why do you act as if nobody is perfectly aware of what motivates shooters? What do you expect us to do about omega males? We can't un-omega the people who fail to develop properly and it would be counter-productive to lie to them and pretend they're not losers
>>
>>28098952
I'm not ignoring that, the example guys in the wiki had guns too
>>
>>28096574
What idiot police.
HE SHOOTIN?
BETTER KILL HIM.
>>
>>28098981
stand them up behind the chemical sheds and shoot them
>>
File: 1452005168056.png (131 KB, 288x324) Image search: [Google]
1452005168056.png
131 KB, 288x324
>>28099004
What? Why would a police officer not fire at someone firing at other people?
>>
>>28098986
so let me get this straight.
You think this retard went to the trouble to wait until prom night at his old high school where his (ex) girlfriend of a month ago is going with his """high powered rifle""" and shoot two random people all so he could get shot and maybe killed by some cops if they just so happen to be there?
Good theory.
>>
>>28096925
>Extreme feminists are an extreme minority. They do not control society. They do not inundate boys with messages about them being inferior to women or shameful. This is a ridiculous theory.

That's refreshingly rational. We need more comments like this.

I'm certain you'll see a fair amount of outraged, edgier-than-thou replies, but fuck that...thank you for bluntly stating the obvious.
>>
File: smh.gif (124 KB, 252x360) Image search: [Google]
smh.gif
124 KB, 252x360
>>28099004
So you would just let him continue to shoot?
>>
>>28098846
jarl_bokaj
>>
>>28099046
Because it is not the only way to deal with the situation. Kid could've been asked to put his weapon down with guns pointed at him or their hands near their guns on their waist and he probably would of. Fuck america.
>>
>>28099069

Why did you put quotes around a high powered rifle?
>>
File: image.jpg (455 KB, 1242x2076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455 KB, 1242x2076
Even this complete failure can get a gf, what's your excuse?
>>
>>28099206
>Guy firing at people with intent to kill
>"Please put down your weapon"
In the time to say that hed have a couple more shots off of people. You're fucktarded.
>>
>>28099258
calling that a gf is like calling a ham sandwich a christmas feast.
>>
>>28099258
She looks a little like eggy there
>>
>>28096965
Link the instagram
>>
>>28099004

W-what?

Did you want the turbo autist to kill more people or do you think it was POLEESE BROOTALITY
>>
File: 8IlAwWp.png (130 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
8IlAwWp.png
130 KB, 500x375
>>28099258
mein soul when
>>
>>28097834
That book does not show that any school shooter was motivated by feminism or progressivism. Try again. Also, there are always going to be murderous retards who don't need a good reason to shoot up a school, no matter how much you pander to men. The solution is to remove their weapons.

>>28097951
You are not a victim of society.

>>28098757
This is a view held by a small minority. Delusional retards like you blow it up into something it isn't.

>>28098936
There will always be young men out there who want to kill their classmates. The problem is that they are able to.
>>
Who is this 4Chan?

Also,
>white people
>>
>>28099336
>Because we cant get rid of all retards with intent to kill, we shouldn't bother at all
This is a nirvana fallacy. Just because you can't achieve perfection doesnt mean you shouldn't try to treat it anyways.
>>
lmao i know this kid
He used to go in the same class as me but moved after just a few weeks
>>
Who made this thread? spooky it was before it happened https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28076386/#28076386
>>
File: nmvg.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nmvg.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>>28099258
I honestly can not fucking believe this
>>
>>28099336

You can't get rid of all the retards any more than you can get rid of all the guns.
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (50 KB, 970x632) Image search: [Google]
supreme_gentleman.jpg
50 KB, 970x632
>>28096574
>no deaths
YOU BRING SHAME TO FAMIRY
ST. RODGE NOT BESTOW MANY CHAD DEATHS TO FAMIRY NOW
>>
>>28099432
who moved and what class and what did he sound like? I'm imagining two possibilities....
Either a really mumbled and low tone of voice.
Or that really deliberately articulate style of talking that is way too intense and obnoxious.
>>
>>28099518
Elliot's attempt was pathetic too. But at least he killed a couple on randos.
>>
>>28099521
he moved

he always sounded like he hadn't slept for days. Very monotone voice. Pretty sure he's an aspie too.
>>
>people make fun of Elliot because he only killed a few people
>this fuck doesn't manage to kill even one person and gets himself killed in the most pathetic way possible
Jesus Christ, how much of a fucking pathetic beta you have to be, to completely fuck up a spree shooting
Even a fucking retard managed to get it right
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_%28Australia%29
>>
>>28096574
What a useless fucking cunt. If you want to go out with a blast then you should at least kill people who deserve it.
>>
>>28099623

>believing the official port Arthur story

555-come-on-now
>>
>>28099255
because I'm not convinced it was a real "rifle." If and when they release the details I guess we'll see.
>>
>>28097917
>This is exactly what I expect from the betauprising.
Me too. Spergs gonna sperg. These rejects suck at everything.
>>
>Dylan Dewey said Wagner had been dating a girl at the school but that she had broken up with him last month

god what a fucking normalfag. No wonder he couldn't shoot straight.
>>
>>28098562
Anime = retard.

These manboys ought to just be locked in padded cells.
>>
For fucks sake guys. for those of you who are reading this. Please prepare your shit. Breivik spent 5years planning it.

Maybe he shouldve entered the building instead of shooting people outside. And seriously , if there are cops guarding , don't.

You bring shame to Eliott.
>>
>>28098981
>who fail to develop properly
You say this like 8 year old children are to blame for how they are brought up or what they experience. Society plays the biggest part in that development.
>>
File: 1460390690163.jpg (208 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1460390690163.jpg
208 KB, 1000x1414
>>28096574
>0 (ZERO) KILLS
>>
>>28099814
>implying eliott was even semi-successful

dudes the 2nd worst crazed killed to ever live right after this colossal moron
>>
>>28099206
>this is what redditors actually believe about guns
>>
>>28096925
>They do not control society.
But they are invited to speak at UN conferences. On of them is the fucking prime minister of Canada. And one guy even had to pay ten thousand dollars in legal fees for calling one of them "vicious". You're delusional if you think they have no power.

>>28099121
Go to bed.
>>
>>28096636
Do you really think people don't feel like that in England? Or anywhere else for that matter?
How come we don't have the same thing?
Most people would be fine to own a gun, but shit like this happens more than once a day in america. Like seriously, you had more mass shootings (four or more shot) last year than days in that year. C'mon man, its just stats.
>>
>>28098512
nrrd boii
>>
>>28098981
Then why do they never get any kind of mental help?
Stick them in some kind of therapy or program to deal with their frustrations and issues so try don't turn violent
>>
>>28098512
Of course he was a pathetic manboy. Little punk pussy failure with a gun.
>>
>>28099843
How do you kill someone with an air soft gun?
>>
>>28100023
shot them in the eyeball 37 consecutive times
>>
>>28099966
That's their families responsibility. We ought to start throwing some of these sperg's parents in jail for a while.

We do it for dog owners who create menances.
>>
>airsoft
Fuck
Not airsoft.
>>
>>28100080
I thought we just killed dogs who bit people
>>
>>28100099
Nope. Owner can be on the hook too.
>>
>>28098981
MENTAL HEALTH SPENDING.
Like every country in the world that doesn't have major violent incidents incredibly frequently.
>>
This kid was a hero

If we had more kids retaliating against chad and stacey, maybe chad and stacey would leave us alone.

It would be even better if he was aiming for Jamal
>>
You are some edgy fucks
>>
>>28100124
for what a 250 dollar fine?
Nigger Vick did the worst possible thing you can do with dogs and he's right back out there making millions of dollars throwing a ball around and probably still into degenerate nigger shit like dog fighting.
>>
>>28100136
It won't help. Dem programs though.
>>
>>28100153
Both retarded and passe. C-
>>
>>28100192
For manslaughter.

http://m.pbcommercial.com/news/local/pit-bull-owner-arrested-manslaughter-charge
>>
>>28100136
there is no correlation between mental health and mass shootings.

It's the same as blaming cheerios. Millions of people eat cheerios. Just because a few mass shooters also ate cheerios does not mean it's cheerios fault.
>>
>>28100245
In a just society someone like Elliott Rodger's hipster doofus father should and would be charged with manslaughter.
>>
Spergy shooters like this have never actually helped anything. It's only made normalfags hate robots even more.
>>
>>28100373
as well they should. they'll hate us because we can take it. That's the point of r9k, we can be the outcasts.
>>
He was my best friend... Allysangel is my skype if you want to know more
>>
>>28099408
We should try to treat it, but you have the wrong view in two ways. First, we should also treat the gun problem by keeping guns out of these people's hands. Second, we should treat these people with therapy, not by correcting an imagined problem where society is too harsh on boys.

>>28099514
I'm glad we agree.

>>28099823
Genes are a huge factor. Parenting is a huge factor.

>>28099924
You're delusional if you think that there is a radical feminist element in society that indoctrinates any non-negligible proportion of boys into thinking they're inferior to girls and shameful as people. Sorry.

>>28099966
You've got the right idea.

>>28100080
To some extent this is reasonable as well. Parents need to take some responsibility.

>>28100252
Every mass shooter has mental problems. It's pretty straightforward.

>>28100412
What are you, fucking Batman?
>>
>>28100421
post proof or you're just an attention whoring faggot.
>>
>>28100421
PROOF
R
O
O
F
>>
>>28100448

If we both agree that it is not possible to remove all of the weapons than why did you suggest doing that?
>>
>>28100373
That's how modern democracy works. If you can't scream over all the other voices nobody's going to care about you, no matter how much you suffer.
>>
>>28100448
no they actually haven't.
If 10 million people have cancer and 25 people who have cancer kill a bunch of people that does not mean cancer causes or is an indication of a predisposition to killing people.
Even if you want to call it a contributing factor you are never going to find the 25 out of 10 million just by yelling "MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT" every time something bad happens.
>>
File: 1431742819913.jpg (74 KB, 498x441) Image search: [Google]
1431742819913.jpg
74 KB, 498x441
>>28098562
>>28099987
just go back to R E D D I T you fags
>>
>>28100252
Yeah but you need to look at why they do stuff. The shooters have history of abuse of some form. Even Breivik has some rather severe horrorstories. Far worse than the shit most of these (Elliot for instance) punks had to deal with.

If you solve mental health problems you're gonna catch (as in rescue) some shooters too. I'm not sure you're gonna get to everyone. But it's far wiser than banning guns in the US. You get people like Breivik then. Don't think he's some kind of master planner who was smart as a kid and didn't want to do violence.
>>28100421
Email the news please.
>>
How difficult could it have been for him to get a gun?
Dude lives in america, surely he could get something better then an airsoft
>>
Did this guy seriously try to kill people with a fucking airsoft gun?
>>
>>28096859
>literal teenagers and kids reading, let alone absorbing any kind of feminist literature

I've never met these fantasy children
>>
>>28096971
Airsoft guns are probably a 50 year prison sentence in UK
>>
>>28097743
Not everyone, just people who are obviously women.
>>
>>28096981
>but I would say progressivism and feminism is a notable factor

maybe with older maladjusted individuals like elliot
>>
>>28096574
Such a disappointment. How hard is it to aim properly.
>>
>>28097904
Because normies only care about us when they happen.
>>
>>28096636
>the whole issue
except everyone is competing in the oppression olympics and young men have the fewest reasons to even win, let alone rationalize murder over it.

by your logic we should take manchildren and just put them in prison or the loonie bin before they commit crimes. most manchildren don't do anything though. that's not 2+2 that's taking one puzzle piece and trying to resell it as it's own work of art.
>>
>>28099069
You know what fuck you, he could have been outside pumped to shoot up the place, then changed his mind, dumbshit
>>
>>28097834
That was literally not what was asked rofl
>>
File: jake.jpg (121 KB, 1822x1036) Image search: [Google]
jake.jpg
121 KB, 1822x1036
>>28100421
proof: Our most recent messages
>>
>>28098208
>airsoft gun
>high-powered rifle
KEK! THE MEDIA CANNOT BE OUTDONE!
>>
>>28101219
What's up with that nigga skeleton jelly?
>>
File: cook.jpg (43 KB, 630x439) Image search: [Google]
cook.jpg
43 KB, 630x439
>>28101219
oh shit nukka!!!!!
what's the rory thing? Was that his girl?
>>
>>28101238
The best part is that the aorsoft gun isnt even all that high end looking. Its one of those plastic springers you can find at your local flee market.
>>
File: 1461534813863.jpg (11 KB, 327x144) Image search: [Google]
1461534813863.jpg
11 KB, 327x144
>>28101219

oregano calm ment
>>
>>28097917
>im glad he's dead
>he is edgy

The irony. I will be glad when you die though.
>>
>>28100506
I didn't suggest removing all the weapons. I suggested putting in place more stringent gun laws so that it's harder for retards like this guy to get armed.

>>28100528
You must be seriously delusional if you don't think that mental illness is a contributing factor to killing sprees. By improving mental health services, people would be more unlikely to go on killing sprees. We would also have the additional benefits of more people being productive members of society.

>>28100894
Yes, "obviously", because you are a paranoid retard.
>>
>>28101451
You do realize his parents cpuld had easily had firearms. Kids dont simply go out and buy guns (they are considerable expensive too).
>>
>>28101451
Nigga you can funnel all the money in the world into dem mental health programs, and outsider of lining some huckster's pockets, it won't make any difference at all.
>>
>>28101451
shut the fuck up you don't know anything about what you talk about like every other mental health screaming liberal.
go out and find the number of people with depression.
schizophrenia.
OCD
Bipolar
BPD
Psychopathy
count those totals up.
Then find the number of those that are violent.

it is an insignificant;y small number. It's the same fucking thing as saying There are 500,000 million guns in america, here are 10 cases where a gun was used to kill someone, therefore, all guns should be banned.

it is not statistically relevant.
>>
File: 1351821080467.jpg (11 KB, 220x204) Image search: [Google]
1351821080467.jpg
11 KB, 220x204
>>28101451

What he did is already illegal.

Having more stringent laws that make it even more illegal wouldn't have changed anything.
>>
>>28101424
>not being glad a fucking retard who failed in his mission to kill a bunch of HS students because his gf dumped him to go to prom with a not loser is dead.
who is the real edgelord here I wonder hmmmm.
>>
>>28096925
Except they clearly arent the fringe minority
People legitimately teach rape culture and other falsehoods at fucking university
>>
>>28101403
the answer is yes

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>28101504
He used an airsoft gun... I knew something was up when the reports said he used a rifle but nobody was hurt. Who the fuck needed to go to surgery though? One guy needed surgery from the nerf gun.
>>
>>28101633
Maybe got shot in the eye a couple times
>>
>>28101504
>>28101532
So you think that the U.S.'s epidemic of gun violence is unrelated to the U.S.'s lack of federally-sponsored mental health programs, and its lack of stringent gun control laws? You think it's a coincidence that countries which have both of these things are much lower in gun violence per capita?

>>28101564
Shit, dude, I'm sure a lot of those people are violent. You don't have to shoot up a school to be violent. There are a lot of different flavors of violence. Also, nice job completely ignoring the part of my post about how improved mental health would have benefits to society outside of reduced shootings.

>>28101581
Having laws that make it harder for him to get a gun can prevent him from getting a gun. It's not fucking rocket science. Why do countries with stricter gun laws have fewer shootings per capita? Hmm...

>>28101597
First off,
>university
You fucking what? Did this kid go to 'university'? Get off your high horse, you bizarro-tumblrite. You are exactly as bad as the people you denounce.
>>
>>28099258
So if he was getting his dick sucked or at least it looked like he would soon enough, why'd he shoot up a school?
>>
>>28101633
Must of shot them in the eye. I wonder if he at leasted painted the orange tip. I wouldnt take anyone seriously or panic if I saw an orange tip on the end of any gun .
>>
>>28101721
Lower gun violence doesnt equal lower crime overall. Criminals always find ways to hurt others. No thnaks to gun legistlation but I like owning my firearms to protect myself against would be home inavders (trust me, it happened to me twice and just having a firearm saved me both times).
>>
>>28096925
>Dear colleage letter from april 2013
Allows people to be found guilty of sexual assault with preponderancez (50.01% certainty)

>CDCs rape report doesnt include forceful envelopment of a penis by a vagina rape
Women cannot rape men by a forced act of literal intercourse

1+1 tells me whose going to be facing the sweeping majority of those 50.01% rulings

My college had sexual assault awareness month this month.
>paint 1 fingernail to represent a victim o sexual assault
The 1 in 5 stat come from the report that claims women cant rape men, and also included forcible kissing and ATTEMPTED rape as rape. Your stats are inflated.

>walk a mile in her shoes
A walk to raise awareness for sexual assault females, who i guess are all females

>conferences called "stand up, what men can do" or some stupid bullshit
My college literally implies sex crimes are the fault of men and men have to stop them

>absolutely NO rhetoric, or any fucking acknowledgment about getting consent from men
>men are always down to fuck i guess

>women who lie about rape and make false claims
When this happens, they are called heros for starting "discussions about rape."

They say "yes this is bad but it brought up the topic of rape, and we need to talk about it."

They say they dont care when men are falsely accused because now, "they are aware that they can rape a women."

We live in a rape culture where the accusation of a rape, the ACCUSATION of a rape, can destroy a mans life, family, and career, be found completely innocent or the woman can admit to lying, and feminists say, "well, its worth it because now he knows hes able to rape, he knows what rape is, and now he can go on not raping women."
Talk about rape culture.

Fuck you.
>>
>actually committing a school shooting
>doing it on the weekend
>>
>>28101731
she broke up with him a month ago to go to prom with some chad
>>
>>28101721
>federally-sponsored mental health programs

Kek. Get off your soapbox. All these shooters are middle to upper class kids. They have access to mental health care.

Poor kids are not doing this.

But sure....we need more $ for dem programs.
>>
>>28101721
what the fuck does that even mean? "Improved mental health care"

are these people starving for mental health care that they're not getting or do you want to institute some monthly sanity check carried out by some massive government bureaucracy with a checklist determining what "sanity" is?
>>
Well he didn't kill anyone but he did fuck up their prom night so I guess he sort of won.
>>
>>28101721
Also forgot to add, we sort of already have background checks (at least here in Texas).
>>
>>28101721

>why do other countries have fewer shootings per capita

Because they have less guns on the street.

America has millions of guns out there already.

Those other countries also don't have the same level of urban gang violence.

People that should not have guns (felons) shooting each other with illegal weapons. You don't need any additional laws to cover that, it's already very illegal and clearly that does stop criminals.
>>
>>28101592
You are just digging your edgelord hole deeper with this post
>>
>>28101917
You've pirated anime, and thus you are a criminal. The founding fathers of America were also branded as criminals.

When will you libtards stop using the word "criminal" as a buzz word?
>>
>>28101904
>Improved mental health care
It's liberal code for plz funnel more money to huckster academia and social services.
>>
>>28101917
refer to this
>>28101916
Also note, that those countries (here comes the race issues) have lower amount of minorities compared to the US. People who are not assimilated into the general population (and yes that includes betas) are going to resort to anarchy like behavior.
You also need to realize that America isn't as urban as say some European nations. I for instance live in a very small community so having guns is almost essential.Guns here aren't just used for self defense but also for hunting and recreation. I do agree with you that we do need to improve our mental healthcare treatments and such.
>>
>>28101831
Access to mental care, maybe, but there is not enough of a culture of mental care. People need to be more aware of mental health issues. Maybe this kid's parents would have done something for him, or maybe someone at his school would have reached out to him. Honestly, though, it's not foolproof. It's just sad because I feel like a lot of shit like this could have been avoided.
>>
>>28101917
Has nothing to do with guns.

There are plenty of guns in ghetto america, and those guys don't do mass shootings.

It's endemic of Caucasian's place in the US. It's pretty much success or total loser with little in between. Hence the heightened competition. Hence the cruelty. Hence the feeling of disenfranchisement, and eventuality rage.
>>
>>28099538
All he had to do was drive his car fast on the sidewalk, and he could've killed dozens, if not hundreds. What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>28101975
>pirating makes you a criminal.
Wee lad. Literally everyone has pirated something in their life at least once.
>>
Some quotes from an interview I had with a person close to him

" i friendzoned him"

"he was a normalfag"

"he went psycho"

"he loves guns"

"he is not a baneposter"
"cant dodge the rodge"
"he loved women"

"he was straightedge"

"he owned a fedora. 'classy fag'"

"anger issues"

"he got cucked."

"he was a weeb"
"his mom was super awesome."

"lego guns"
>>
>>28102055
This.
The way I see it. If a kid is being antisocial, he should at least be recommend to get some help. Don't those rape victims have some sort of self help group thing. Maybe something like that could be done on the local level for betas and anti-social kids. I would had joined such a program if it ever existed back in my high school years.
>>
>>28102055
>awareness
Shut up. Are you just going to spew cliche talking points?
>>
>>28102110
That's his point dumbo
>>
>>28102133
In a sense, we are already all criminals. So why doesn't the government just lock us all away or better yet, give us the death penalty and save some tax payer moniez.Goldberg Sachs isn't going to be pleased with his 6 million dollar revenue when it should be 12 million
>>
>>28102094
This tbqh.

Oreganoz
>>
>>28102114
>Haven't socialized in 3 weeks
>School guard tracks me down and drags me to mandatory therapy
Feels bad man
>>
>>28102055
mental health is FAILING as an entire system.

suicide rates among veterans, never higher.
suicide rates among white people, never higher.

meanwhile, in the black community where everythign isn't labeled a fucking mental health crisis, suicide rates are down.

Maybe this hysteria we've created, this mountain we've made out of a mole hill, is part of the problem hmmm? Maybe instead of treating everything like a crisis we should say "that's life get the fuck over it" because that seemed to work pretty pretty pretty well for a lot of people for thousands of years.

But suddenly in "current year" nothing is ok, everything is shaming, being sad is a disease, trigger warnings exist, and nobody is happy.

Maybe the answer isn't more mental health, maybe the answer is significantly less mental health.
>>
>>28102158
I think the point is way over your head. This isnt about piracy itself at all.
>>
>prom
>being held AT the school

Keepin it pleb
>>
can we go back to talking about how much of a fag this guy was
>>
>>28102055
>>28102185

Hey idiots. I have been a recipient of mental health care for decades. They do not fix problems, they would tell this kid to meditate and take pills. They have no way of fixing the fact he was unlikeable, and yes they tell you to be alone. The therapists will say get used to it. It is just the way it is. It is up to you whether you wanna freak out like him, most such as myself simply force myself to get used to life, there is no magic potion. Mental help is the equalivent of somebody saying, hey bro.. calm down it doesnt matter.
>>
File: 8721.jpg (23 KB, 284x357) Image search: [Google]
8721.jpg
23 KB, 284x357
>>28099258
He looks like a young chubby Brendan Fraser with eggman gf
>>
>>28102292
He was a fucking band nerd. As someone who used to be in the school marching band, band kids are some of the most reddit tier and cringist beta faggots I had the misfortune of being around with. I would rather hang out with the top chad and stacy. At least they are nice to robots like me.
>>
>>28102324
To solve these social anxiety issues would take one thing as gay and faggotry as it sounds.
>love
>>
>>28102327
He looks dead on like Charlie Saxton.
>>
>>28102333
>At least they are nice to robots like me.

So you're really just a little beta faggot that follows superior people around.

Rofl....nice trip trips though.
>>
>>28099206
>please stop shooting
>no sir, please stop pulling the trigger
>no im serious COME ON, out it down

Pointing guns at an active shooter will not immediately cause a stand off.
This isnt the movies

>implying a person with a firearm and an intent to kill would 'put the gun down'

What the fuck am i doing, this is b8
>>
>>28102333
tripps confirm
>>
>>28102401
thanks anon. I guess you can say, I stay undercover as a sort of normie wannabe. Maybe so. Still didn't help me make any friends, let a lone a girlfriend. At least nobody bullied me in high school. Then again, it was a small school in a small town so everyone sort of knew each other.
>>
>>28102417
The kid had a fucking airshit gun. Lets also be clear that he probably has little to no training in firearms, let alone physical fitness to handle recoil and the endurance requirements to run around the school and shoot up everyone. This guy looks like he can't even walk to his classes without panting and sweating.The cops in this situation are better armed and better trained than this little faggot.
>>
>>28102435

fuck off back to /b/, underage scum
>>
File: 1457660030822.jpg (62 KB, 604x336) Image search: [Google]
1457660030822.jpg
62 KB, 604x336
>>28101822
This happenes to me

Fuck you heather

Worst part
>13 years ago

Also; nobody will ever be as infamous as pic related
>>
>>28102504
High school was 8 years ago for me. Life was different back then. Not underage thank you very much.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 417x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 417x274
CANT EVEN FUCKING KILL PEOPLE RIGHT

HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO FUCK UP A SHOOTING SPREE
>>
>>28102555
You could commit at a mall after its closed.
That would be pretty pathetic
>>
>>28097113
I agree with what you are saying. But if you took away guns it would definitely help a lot.

You have no way of getting a gun in the UK unless you are part of an Inner city gang or have criminal connections.

99% of the shut in NEETs would not have access to guns.
>>
>>28102504
Also like to add that I am original from /k/ so I know at least a few things about firearms unlike most of the people on this board that probably never touched a ruger 10/22 in their life...let alone seen one.
>>
>>28102555
instead of being patient or anything, he just start shooting up the place like this was some sort of videogame
>>
>>28102574
I own pic related.
Also own a 90s 870 Shotgun, a Bersa .380 pistol, and a Moist Nugget (Mosin Nagant).

Guns aren't expensive if you shop smart. I could afford all these thanks to my beta buxs
>>
>>28097113
I don't think it's the school system itself, just those who work in it
The teachers treated females far better than the males during my time in elementary, and I think that has something to do with female only staff. You have to blame feminism, something that made many men learn to feel ashamed for their natural behavior.
>>
>>28102640
Guns are a loser hobby. No one is impressed with your sperg collection.
>>
>>28096574
White people are fucking crazy

An unoriginal comment lmao
>>
>>28102712
At least I can defend myself from dangerous scum like you. Its even worse if you are European because your own government doesn't want to protect you.
>>
>>28096574
I hope when I fucking lose it I can at least get a decent score.
Going out like this is just embarrassing he didn't show anyone.
He just gave chad tons of free shit and all the girls in college.
>>
>>28102640
Those are all absolute garbage-tier guns

Kill yourself
>>
>>28102743
They were also the cheapest guns available. Better than a stick...if you are even allowed to defend yourself with one.
>>
>>28102722
Its2true.

This issue is 100% a white issue.
Both of my parents where inner city school teachers. They said the kids are much nicer too each other.

White culture is just ruthless competition. And when you can't cut it, you're quickly ostracized.
>>
>>28098512
>Sharing week shit on his social network account
>>
>>28102739
Yes I'm sure your mom's basement is rife with peril.
>>
>>28102787
*weeb fuck you autocorrect
>>
>>28102640
I should really screen cap this so when you finally snap I can identify you on the news reports
>>
>>28098562
Can we get some info graphics that promote this idea

Also, is there anything in particular we can do to cause /a to start killing themselves in masse, regularly
>>
>>28102827
>>28102787
either way works out really... assuming week means weak.
>>
>>28102815
I live out in the countryside, we have reports of illegals running lose all the time. Sometimes they try to break into homes to take supplies since they normally have nothing. Say what you want about their hardships but I value my property.
>>28102832
I am not stupid enough to do any beta uprising. shooting up your local normies isn't going to help your cause or anyone for that matter. I am better than that and can at least respect my community rather than just chimp out like some of you losers would like to do.
>>
>>28102856
>either way it works assuming you assume a type o

Better stretch before you reach that far
>>
>>28097208
Glad to see not everyone here is a tard.
>>
File: airsoft.png (1019 KB, 935x577) Image search: [Google]
airsoft.png
1019 KB, 935x577
>he literally thought shooting up a school with an airsoft gun would work
>>
>>28102785
>the kids are much nicer
Bull. Shit. Inner city schools are a zoo. Overcrowded classrooms, underpaid and overworked staff that just don't care, half the kids bounce around disrupting shit and getting into fights until they get sent to detention. Literal gang wars in the hallways because somebody looked at someone else wrong.
You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>28102843
fuck off. this is a weeb site.
>>
File: mPhL8fP.jpg (25 KB, 477x456) Image search: [Google]
mPhL8fP.jpg
25 KB, 477x456
>>28102869
>I live out in the countryside, we have reports of illegals running lose all the time. Sometimes they try to break into homes to take supplies since they normally have nothing. Say what you want about their hardships but I value my property.

Neckbeard fantasies. Really the fantasy of any number of emasculated men. Get a life dude.
>>
>>28102949
Oh the schools are absolute shit. Zoos. But dipshit, the kids are nicer to EACH OTHER. There is a sense that they're all in it together. Less bullying.
>>
>>28102934
dude calls out a literal mass shooter
female jumps to his defense calling it fucking rude.

singalong with me now
#women, they-are-all-fuck-ing-dumb.
>>
>>28102934
Even those classic repeater bb guns could do more damage.
>>28102949
I am so glad I never went to an urban school. And they say the countryside is backwards.
>>28102965
You should really get out more often. I sense you have a bit of jelously for me. Either you don't like firearms or you wish you owned some. Either way, I am not forcing you to go out and buy one, but at least show a bit of respect to gun owners like us who treat the hobby with responsibility and care.
>>
>>28103013
I live in NYC dude. I have zero use for your flyover state loser gun culture.
>>
>>28099939
The UK is the crime capital of Europe, no thanks to the Shariah zones all throughout your country.

If you guys had guns, you'd be absolutely fucked.

Here, most of the gun related deaths are suicide and gang banging issues.

The cops killed this kid before he could kill anyone else due to them also being armed.

Over in the uk, If he had a hatchet or a cleaver, he'd be able to kill a few people before the cops would spend a stupidly long amount of time trying to subdue him due to not owning guns themselves.

Take the case with Lee Rigby, where he got beheaded by muslims. It took the cops forever to take the perpetrators out because they weren't sufficiently armed.

Stupid Argument.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.