[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw blizzard will never make a vanilla WoW server meh,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 9046334604309643.jpg.png (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
9046334604309643.jpg.png
20 KB, 200x200
>yfw blizzard will never make a vanilla WoW server

meh, who am I kidding, i bet 99% of you on here we little toddlers back then let a lone experienced it
>>
File: 1459742730961.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1459742730961.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>28091796
>garbage assumptions

good way to make your thread retard

go play your shit version of the game instead of complaining here
>>
why the fuck do people like old WoW so much? it had the exact same awful bland MMO gameplay with even less features than the modern WoW game

did you really enjoy sitting there will clicking 123123123123 over and over til you took away all the enemies health bars?

MMOs are trash, all of them. WoW was the most bland and generic of the MMOs. literally Normie: The MMO. get some fucking taste you loser
>>
>>28091796
I bet you never even set foot in naxx 40
>>
>>28091796
What's wow?
>>
>>28091849
I didn't.

I barely did made it through AQ40 and guess what? I didn't care. I was having the time of my life.

I was content with being a tier 2 player.
>>
>>28091900
you're just a fucking retard

go play vanilla wow if its so important, the game was shit anyway
>>
>>28091900
Doubt you made it through aq40 if you can't even down instructor raz

Anyways you aren't special for having played wow in highschool
>>
>>28091915
I don't like private servers, I want blizzard to make them.

>>28091945
I am 30 and was 18 in 2004 when I started. I played until WOTLK, every expansion after that has been dog shit. I did like TBC and WOTLK, but nothing compares to the original shit I first logged in back in December 2004.
>>
File: 1452128789327.jpg (51 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
1452128789327.jpg
51 KB, 450x345
>>28091988
> I played until WOTLK, every expansion after that has been dog shit

and theres proof you have absolutely no idea what you were on about
go cry to blizzard how much you want the worst version of the game back

vanilla was shit and theres no mistaking that
you're just too dumb to realise that nostalgia and something being good aren't the same thing

MOP was higher quality then both TBC and vanilla, if you don't think that then you should really just stop posting

vanilla was shit and nothing will change that.
>>
>>28092042
>MOP was good

Your opinion is fucking shit, get out.
>>
File: 1459671323459.jpg (12 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1459671323459.jpg
12 KB, 407x286
>>28092724
>I have absolutely no valid points so I'm going to write a "witty" one liner and thatll show him

actually kill yourself, you have no idea what you're on about and you keep trying to make out that the worst version of the game (the oldest) is better then the newer developments of the game

leave this board and go cry on the general forums like the retard you are
>>
>>28093054
No really, you think MOP was good. That's like saying COD is good. You literally discredited your own opinion.

Cross-server BG was the first nail in the coffin (that was at the end of vanilla) and everything that came after that was beating the dead horse.

MOP wasn't good, stop thinking it was, MOP was essentially a expansion of the final Cataclysm patch.

I hate people like you who think MOP was good, you'll be saying WoD is good when Legion comes as well. You fucking faggot, you're the reason why blizzard doesn't take the community seriously.

I've been wanting a vanilla server since the day it was gone. This isn't anything new. Fuck you.
>>
>>28091900
>nostalgiafag for vanilla
>couldn't even beat the content
>okay with being a second rate shitter
>>
>>28093254
>MOP was shit
>Here's no reasons as to why it's shit, but it's shit and so is your shitty shit opinion of this shit game that I can't explain why it's shit
>>
>>28093321
>implying you even played vanilla

pathetic faggots who were probably 6 years old in 2004 and didnt; start playing until WOTLK/CATA/MOP and now claim to have been vanilla players because they read the wiki
>>
File: wow-sub-numbers-1024x342.jpg (42 KB, 1024x342) Image search: [Google]
wow-sub-numbers-1024x342.jpg
42 KB, 1024x342
>>28093345
kill yourselves mop fags
>>
>>28093350
>hurr you didn't even play it u r 12 lol

>>28093368
>still no reasons why mop was bad
>>
>>28093440
MOP was bad because it had everything in it that made WoW no longer an MMORPG.

If you can't understand this you have no hope.

I love how you're talking shit, you'll be one of the first people on a legacy vanilla server if Blizz actually ends up doing it (which they probably will, because they always end up doing things they say they never will)
>>
File: 1460908520988.jpg (55 KB, 600x1104) Image search: [Google]
1460908520988.jpg
55 KB, 600x1104
>>28093368
>>28093254
>>28093350
>>28093487

>he is physically incapable of explaining his own view
>he is actually this retarded that its impossible for him to make a half coherent response
>he grabs random statistics with no text explaining his opinion

if you want to feel like a full blown retard (which you already are)

>he doesn't realise MoP has exponentially higher sub amounts then vanilla
>he doesnt actually realise this

>>28093368
>if you dont agree with me you must be 6 years old!!!
>if you dont agree with me you never actually played the game!1!111111
fuck off you actual retard, R E D D I T would be a better place for you
you're flamboyantly underage and can't even convey his own opinion

>inb4 I was just trying to be retarded
no you actually are retarded. Kill yourself

I'm happy nostalrius got shut down so idiots like you can actually consider ending it
>>
>>28093487
>mop was bad because everything
And again, you've provided no legitimate reasons as to why MoP was bad and instead have opted to just say everything about it was bad because you lack the brainpower to think.

>you'll be one of the first people on a legacy vanilla server if Blizz actually ends up doing it
I wont be, but if I did, at least I'd be able the finish all the content.
How the fuck do you spend over two years playing and not manage to finish it all, yet claim it was the games prime? How can you even say it's the best if you were so shit you couldn't even finish it?
>>
I loved the game for years but I would never play vanilla again. Let alone pay for it.
The fun back then was discovery everything and how massive the world felt, and the community was much different then too.
I played nos to level 10 and wanted to shoot myself, and apparently people actually sank 10 days time getting to 60. It's probably full of the worst kind of 30 year old+ neckbeards trying to recapture their youth anyway
>>
File: 1438754833254.jpg (70 KB, 592x480) Image search: [Google]
1438754833254.jpg
70 KB, 592x480
>>28091796
>Have alot DKP
>random gurl join guild
>he gets all your class items before you
Same shit witch guild master friends etc.

Never join alone any guild withount any good connections or you be fucked in ass with drop.
Also depends on class as tank you will get all tank items anyway.
>>
The only thing fun about vanilla was the sense that everyone was discovering the world for the first time.

Going back and playing that now would be tedious and pointless. That part of your life is over and you can't go back, welcome to getting old.
>>
>>28093542
The initial daily quest gating was atrocious. The heroic dungeons were entirely too easy (as in steamrolling them the second you hit 90), and the initial raid was boring. Also, combine all that with a really unwarcraft like feel pandaria itself had.
>>
>>28091843
nostalgia is a powerful thing
>>
File: 1457268473958.jpg (95 KB, 527x622) Image search: [Google]
1457268473958.jpg
95 KB, 527x622
>>28093838
>OP unironically took this long because he was "researching
>OP unironically had to use wikis just to formulate an "opinion"
>his opinion is actually just calling everything boring and shit

>daily questing was atrocious
actually it was done better then in every expansion to every exist, that was one of its selling points

>heroic dungeons were too easy
they were used to get valor you fucking imbecile, they weren't spose to require 5 people being over voice just to finish

>initial raid was boring
that is entirely your opinion, I could say the same thing about molten core or any of the shit "raids" in vanilla

>Also, combine all that with a really unwarcraft like feel pandaria itself had.
and there you go, you've now shown that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
you've now shown you never even played vanilla or know anything about warcraft

Pandas were part of the original WARCRAFT GAMES, even before WoW came out

Notice how I'm easily able to write out what I know, while you're having difficullty even getting one line out?
Leave back to the general forums, it suits you much better as there's plenty of other people who can't even string a sentence together
>>
File: 3235].jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
3235].jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>tfw spent my days doing drugs and feeling up chicks like a fucking normie during the golden vanilla age of WoW
>tfw used to make fun of friend's brother for coming home from HS, jumping in his PJs and playing WoW at 4pm while the rest of us started partying through the night
>tfw only made it to level 60 (or was it 50? dont remember) and then quit the day before BC was released

My friend's brother's guild was #1 on his server and all I got from the partying was some mouth herpes.

FML senpai, I made a huge mistake
>>
>>28091796
I saw it on TV in news report in 2004 and wanted to play it immediately, but I was in primary school at the time and had bad grades, so I didn't bother asking my parents.
Do your homework kids.

Here is my rating of each expansion:
Wrath - 9/10 (not a 10 because of certain bugs)
Cata - 4/10
MoP - 6/10
WoD - 2/10
>>
>>28093915
Not the same person.

Doing 2 weeks of dailies to then unlock another branch that you would then have to do for a month isn't a good system. It also was a requirement, since items, enchants, and other things were locked behind the rep grind that could only be accomplished by doing dailies. This is a far inferior system to cataclysm where you could wear a tabard and do dungeons if you didn't want to do dailies.

There's a difference between requiring voice chat and freshly hitting 90 and proceeding to steam roll through ever heroic. Oh yeah, and that valor was only good for the items you could buy after doing your 2 hours of dailies every day for a month.

Pandas were an Easter egg in Warcraft 3. There wasn't some deep lore reason for them to exist.
>>
>>28093855
Nostalgia isn't always a bad thing.
It's bad when people blind themslves to the truth of the past and put on "rose tinted glasses". One example is the old genaration in my country who say the good old days were better, even tough they lived in a Dictatorship and had no free speech...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.