[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent events that almost pushed you over the edge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: beretta.jpg (72 KB, 840x536) Image search: [Google]
beretta.jpg
72 KB, 840x536
>Got drunk alone the night before
>wake up feeling super shitty
>get massive cup of coffee
>go to lie down on my bed with my computer to shitpost and watch anime until i recover
>set computer down on bed
>lie down with coffee in hand
>fucking drop it
>scalding hot coffee fucking cascades all over my only set of sheets and my favorite shirt, thankfully missing my computer
>a wave of red hot rage washes over me because I'm a fucking 32 year old KHHV NEET who's hungover as hell
>grab my pistol out of night stand, rack the slide, put it in my mouth and pull the trigger
>doesn't go off
>turns out I accidentally engaged the safety as I was racking the slide (the gun's a beretta 92 so the safety is on the slide (pic related)
>sit down and think about how I almost just fucking killed myself
>shitpost and watch anime
>>
> Woke up
> Everything the same
Almost pushes me over the edge daily.
>>
wew lad. Dodged a bullet there. Do you feel bad that you didn't blow your brains out?
>>
Don't be discouraged senpai.
>>
>>28090965
Holy shit. If i had a gun i'd probably do that alot. Going over to my friends hpuse who has thirty different guns and am going to see if he'll let me put one to my head and pull the trigger, unloaded, just to see how it feels.
>>
>be at work
>one of the hardest workers
>try my best to be friendly with co-workers
>most relationships with them are neutral, more or less
>stacies work there and typically fuck peoples shit up
>constantly gossip
>do no work
>use their flirting to be loved by everyone, including the boss
>one of them interrogates me one day
>usually i can talk to people well, one on one
>she is too pushy and makes me nervous
>"have you got a girlfriend anon?!"
> I stutter out "uh.. no, not right now"
>she continues her questions
>I keep giving her awkward answers
>she snatched my phone and giggles
>"I don't believe you, I bet there are so many selfies with you and your missus" (missus means girlfriend in NZ)
>she opens up the gallery..
>hundreds of pics of right wing memes, donald trump and anti feminist shit
>keep in mind this is a refugee loving, feminist we're talking about
>she gets a little upset
>"haha.. anon, here's your phone back"
>next day at work I get dirty stares
>the stacies and orbiters all call me racist, xenophobe etc..
>I ignore it
>my manager talks to me at the end of the day, says he has to let me go
>stacy claimed she felt unsafe working with someone like me
>despite the fact everyone didn't mind me beforehand
>I was regularly pulling her weight when we had the same shift

I debated going in there and stabbing the fuck out of her an the other sluts.
>>
File: 1430673035121.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1430673035121.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
>DON'T
>PUSH
>ME
>CAUSE
>I'M
>CLOSE
>TO THE EDGE
>I'M TRYING NOT TO
>LOSE
>MY
>HEAD
>HAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 205x246
>>28091064
>yfw he leaves the gun loaded especially for you
>>
Had an OD on fentanyl. Was revived and taken away in an ambulance. Happened a few days ago. AMA.
>>
>>28091186
RC fent or patches? Also, stop fucking saying AMA, that's reddit shit, not 4chan shit.
>>
>>28091106
Why isn't your phone password protected?
>>
>>28091209
RC, stuff is more potent than the heroin ive had and so much cheaper. Could not refuse.

Dont care about ama lets me shit out a post quick
>>
>>28091255
Yeah, I always forget that medical fentanyl is actually something out there which people abuse. I might try ordering some fentanyl at some point, but I've heard the high is shitty compared to heroin, so it's less appealing on those grounds.
>>
>>28091242
I don't have friends or snooping family members, i've never before experienced the problem of someone going through my phone
>>
>>28091274
Yea its not as euphoric but it scratches the opiate itch just as good and for peanuts.
Dont recommend withdrawal sucks and youll probably OD after taking too much after you took a break or something. I ODd on what I thought was a tiny amount too.

No man has ever been smart enough to responsibly use opioids it comes to fuck everyone eventually in their time just remember.
>>
>>28091048
I'm a little upset that it didn't work, but I might try again on my 33rd birthday, which is in august
>>
I've got a 12 gauge in my safe that I might put to good use tonight, do you guys recommend slugs or 00 buck?
>>
>>28091106
You might be able to win something in a lawsuit desu
>>
>>28091504
Doesn't matter, both will blow your brains out.
>>
>>28090965
Every place you've ever been wouldn't be the same without you, anon.

I'll miss you if you're gone.
>>
>>28091504
Slug. Less mess for the poor bastard who cleans you up. Put out some milk and cookies for them or something before you do it, too. Leave a note so that they know it's for them.
>>
>>28092097
Nah, still here senpai i might go to therapy, but i don't want them to take my guns
>>
>>28091173
I'd be fine with that too tbqh. That'd be ideal actually.
>>
>>28090965

I've been mugged several times, I always comply like a fucking faggot, I've got no balls.
I promised the next time I would be robbed I would kill the attacker.
Happenned a week ago when some nigger tried to mug me, I fucked his shit so hard he is now in a coma and probably never recover.

I'm going to go to jail because I went MMA on his ass punching him and stomping him like 50times where he was knocked out and on the ground.

I'm sure jailtime will be better than my current shitty life maybe I'll make some friends.
>>
In less than 2 weeks, my car died, my cat got run over by mom, and my grandma died.
>>
File: commie tears.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
commie tears.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>28092259
You're doing God's work, anon.

bloxbloxblox
>>
>>28092259
you are living in europe right? only here can you go to prison or jail for self defense
>>
>>28092259
Why didn't you just carry a gun legally and shoot him when he tried to mug you? more satisfaction and less legal issues.

Unless you live in a cuck country/state
>>
>>28092294

reasonable force
>>
>>28092259
also why did you report it to the cops? if the nigger was trying to rob you you guys were probably in a secluded area, should have just left him there to die
>>
>>28092259
You're gonna get acquainted with Jamal's cock.
>>
>>28092282

kek I don't even feel bad and I probably just killed him, my life is hell I don't even know how to feel anymore

>>28092294
Yeah France, I'm fucked with our cucked laws.
But it was more than self defense I literally stomped the guy with all my rage

>>28092296
France, King of cucked lands
>>
>>28092345
>Yeah France, I'm fucked with our cucked laws.
luxembourg here, i know how you feel. you only have to knock a niggers tooth out in self defense and you are going to pay for it for a very long time
>>
>>28092340

It was on the subway, so cameras everywhere, and some normies called the cops as soon as the fight started.
When the cops came they took me in the car and told me I did good kek

>>28092342
nah man, my victims days are behind me now I fight back
>>
>>28092391
fucking niggers doing this in plain sight with tons of witnesses, they don't even care anymore because they know they can get away with it most of the times
>>
>>28092345
>I don't even feel bad and I probably just killed him
You shouldn't feel bad anon. He asked for it. The only problem is (obviously) that you're probably going to go to jail. How's the case going so far?

If you're meek and regretful you'll probably get a shorter sentence in a comfier prison and be let out earlier, but if the guy is dead or seriously injured "shorter sentence" means 10 years instead of 20. Basically no matter what happens you'll be going away for a long time.

The good news is that you're a real man now, I guess. Not many people can say that they've killed or seriously disabled a criminal. It's an achievement - even if most of the pussified normies don't see it that way.
>>
>>28092429
Agressions like this are common in France and around Paris you have no idea, thousand of young people, boys and girls get mugged everynight.

>>28092432
I'm defenetly going to jail I think, my lawer is pretty good he's a young jew and he seem to be very tenacious.
I'm free now and my trial is in December, if the niggers recovers I'll probably avoid jail and just have to pay shit to him, he also theatened me with a knife so that plays in my favor. The lawyer told me to lie and say that I regret etc which I'm going to do.
>>
>>28092529
what about autism, are you autistic? maybe this can help too, ask your lawyer about it if you are
>>
>>28090965
I'm starting physically and emotionally react to these scenes that play out in my head. I'll walk past a dog and this scene plays out in my head where the dog gets viscous and tries to maul me so I have to physically respond by mimicking gouging out its eyes and I get angry. This all happens when I'm out in public within a few seconds.

I used to just think about yelling at people who were standing in my way when I'm walking but recently I've found myself just snapping and having to tell them to move. Thoughts of hurting myself turn into actions and that's getting worse. I'm worried that with all the violent thoughts in my head that one day I'll snap and hurt somebody for no good reason.

I was in the psych ward a few weeks ago for developing schizophrenia but I got the clear that I wasn't but the problem is that I fudged the truth just so I could get out and get off an involuntary treatment order. I just feel like I'm getting crazier every day and coping is getting more and more difficult but I know how shitty it is to live on anti-psychotics.

I just can't live with the idea of being psychotic. It's brought back all my thoughts of hopelessness and suicide.
>>
>>28092567

I'm not autistic but the psychaitrist I saw declred that I was "severly depressed" "and was detached from reality" because when she kept asking If I regreted I answered that the only thing that I regret is that I wasn't able to get my shit together and live a decent simple life that wouldn't let me do such things.
>>
>>28092529
>The lawyer told me to lie and say that I regret etc which I'm going to do.
Absofuckinglutely do this.

I live in Australia so take this with a grain of salt but it should be pretty universal. Being found guilty isn't the end of the story - once you're found guilty you can still escape jail at the sentencing hearing. When a judge sentences somebody he looks at the five goals of sentencing:
1. denunciation
2. deterrence
3. punishment
4. rehabilitation
5. security

1 and 2 you have no control over, but they're mostly minor concerns unless the judge wants to send a message and legislate from the bench.

Punishment is easy. People want you to be punished for what you did. What you want to do is convince the judge that you're already suffering enough and that you don't need to go to jail. You are "so anguished" by what you did that it's tearing you up inside already and jail would be almost inhumane because of how much you're suffering now. Talk about all the things you're going to miss out on - career opportunities, friendships you've lost, how you have nightmares and PTSD now (bonus points if you can get a doctor to actually confirm you have PTSD) and so on, about how you're overflowing with regret, etc.

Then rehabilitation is easy - you're "terrified" of jail and you just want to go back to a quiet life and never have anything to do with violence or crime or anything ever again and you wish none of this had ever happened and blah blah blah. Point to your (hopefully) empty criminal history and how you're a good boy who made a mistake in the heat of the moment and etc. etc. and it will never happen again.

Security is similar. The judge is going to ask himself "this man snapped and hurt a guy badly and what's going to stop him doing it again?". That's why you need to convince him of how haunted you are by the experience and how omnipresent and all-consuming your guilt is - how you will never forget it, ever.
>>
>>28092668

Thanks family I'm going to translate it and show it to my lawyer, I also know a crooked doc that has been with my family for many years, and he could sign me anything I want or send me at one of his other crooked friends.
>>
>>28092706
I live to serve, anon.

Law is fun. It's like a little window into the terrible lives of others. One of my first experiences with it was when I was still at school and we went on a field trip to observe the cases in the public gallery. One of them was for a rape and grievous bodily harm case and the defendant was the stereotypical poor lower class scum who can probably barely read and write, hopped up on drugs, etc. etc. and he was in this beautiful expensive court room surrounded by lawyers all getting paid big fat checks and a judge in the robe and wig and the court psychiatrist who was raking in 6 figures. The class divide between the people who commit crimes and the people who judge them is fascinating.

I've been interested in it ever since.
>>
Pretty much everytime a girl says i have an amazing sense of humor.

Oh cool im a funny little faggot but im so ugly no one even cares.
>>
>>28092296
Holy shit this
1.Beat him and kill him : YOU'RE GOING TO PRISON YOU MONSTER
2.Shoot him and kill him: Nothing
>>
>>28092615
If france is anything like the rest of europe youre probably gonna be sent to a low-security prison and get paid to eat, sleep and study on the governments dime, not that bad of an outcome if you ask me
>>
>>28092980
It's because when you beat someone it's relatively easy to stop beating them between when they are subdued and when they are dead, so if you live in a country that only permits reasonable force then you are using more than reasonable force and are murdering, not defending.

When you shoot someone it's literally out of your hands once you pull the trigger.
>>
>>28093031
French prisons are at 116% capacity from what I've read. I don't think they're very nice places.

Not as bad as America though, obv.
>>
>>28090965
and this is why I don't trust myself enough to own a gun, guns make it way too easy to kill myself and I am not sure I could resist the temptation.
>>
>>28091378
EMT here, narcaning opioid OD's is just as shitty for us.
>>
File: Yes, and.png (21 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
Yes, and.png
21 KB, 175x175
>>28091298
>I don't have friends or snooping family members
Neither do I but I can never know when my phone is stolen
>>
>>28090965
damn that is something I would do if I had a gun around, crazy shit op!

I think this year I have broken maybe 4 cellphones. usually Ive been talking from someone at the dole or something and Ive just gotten so angry mid talking that Ive thrown my phone in the streets or at home

this happens maybe twice a month
>get so fucking furious and angry
>have to murder or punch something
>walk into laundry room in basement and scream and punch the wall for a few minutes
>give up and start crying when my knucles hurt
>feel numb for days after

holy shit i just love this piece of shit neet virgin life just kill me senpai ples

also the other day at work
>lose fifty
>>
>>28092345
I am from Norway and we have the same cucked laws like you have and I know a guy who was in the same situation like you

>started crying in court and said he had been mugged many times before and that he had been bullied his whole life
>said that when he got mugged something inside him snapped and he remembered everything bad that had happened to him

etc etc

you just have to make yourself look sorry and really regretful. you also have to have a story like he had, to back up your actions.

also if you dont have anything on your criminal records, youre also pretty safe. no one snaps without a reason. and fearing for your life is a good enough reason to beat someone up

godspeed my mang
>>
>>28091378
I've already been through pretty extreme benzodiazepine withdrawals, I think I can handle whatever opiates can throw at me.
>>
>Got fired twice in a month's time.
>Had to cash out 401k.
>It was only $1300 something.
>Had roommate who was 30 years older then me. Always drunk.
>Hate life been depressed for a good six months.
>Drive far far away.
>Buy, two knives. Not the greatest but, not the shittest either.
>Sleep in motels for a few nights.
>Drive to woods part of the country.
>Walk to the woods.
>Get off trail quite aways.
>Find this log.
>Sit on it.
>Watch the sunset.
>Unsheath one knife.
>Get on the ground.
>Cut up my my left arm.
>Cup up my right arm.
>Not that deep but, I'm getting to it.
>Bring it to my neck.
>Sit there for an hour.
>It's dusk.
>It will be night in less then half an hour.
>Trying to bring myself up to slice my jugular.
>Hear teenagers laughing.
>4 teenage girls are trying to do ghost photography or some stupid shit.
>They are just around the bend.
>They'll find me or maybe even try to stop me...

Put the knife in my coat pocket. Walk out...

So fucking close. I'm regretting not slitting my throat.
>>
just testing something
>>
>>28091048
>dodged a bullet
Kek
>>
>gun in mouth
>not against temple

wew lad, have fun lobotomizing yourself and having your normie family keep you alive for as long as possible on life support
>>
>>28090965
The scene of your death would have been hilarious
>>
>>28095062
Really? Ur dumb you do it in the mouth at a 45 degree angle
Check out
Lostallhope com
>>
>>28091106
hire a good lawyer and you should be able to make off with a fair bit m8.
>>
>>28091186
Prince is that you?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.