[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /has experiences that others legitimately wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1461474068167.jpg (70 KB, 398x430) Image search: [Google]
1461474068167.jpg
70 KB, 398x430
Who here /has experiences that others legitimately wouldn't believe/?
It feels horrible to not be able to tell anyone some of the things I've experienced, since they'd just think I'm lying. Doesn't help that I actually used to be a big liar when I was a kid.
>>
I had a near death experience when young. Pretty much the type of thing you read about. Also saw a UFO from close by.
>>
I had sex with a ghost and jesus saved me from demons
>>
>>28087824
me and my stoner friends when i was a kid saw this fucking weird shit flying around the park we were smoking weed in. we freaked out and ran away the second time we saw it and it was closer.
I don't know any of those people anymore, so it sounds like a bullshit story to anyone i tell it to, especially because i have no friends now.
>>
I have a tulpa who's my best friend and gives me hugs every day.
>>
>>28087856
based jesus
>>
Every single time I reach my lowest the universe throws me a life line in the most fucking bizarre way.
It's too fucking weird for anyone to believe. It makes me question what life is all about and if there really is a God who gives a shit.
>>
>>28087372
I was "raped" by a 24 year old woman when I was 16.

I mean I wanted it because horny teen, but it's still statutory.
>>
i once traveled to an alternate dimension where everyone had oposite personalities from what they should've had, and my friends at the time still befriended me anyway

i got out by punching a hole through reality
>>
>>28088003
What as r9k like?
>>
>>28087824
post ufo story
>>28087856
post jesus story isn't he pissed about the ghost sex?
>>28088003
How long were you there? Wasn't there a "you" in that dimension. or did you just assume that "you's" place?
>>
>>28087966
Did she penetrate your mouth, uretha, or butthole?
If not it's not rape, just child molestation.
>>
I was once banging a girl in the woods and was interrupted by a bear. none of my friends believe that.
>>
>>28088039
There are two (You)s for (You) in this dimension.
>>
>>28088045
I penetrated her mouth and vagina.

I'm pretty sure it's still statutory.
>>
>>28088003
>>28088039
i was there for about 3 days or so, i just assumed i didn't exist in that dimension cause i couldn't find my house.
>>
>>28088080
you sound like a fucking tumblr feminist. You weren't raped you had sex.
Fucking hell.
>>
It's not as big as what other people are saying in this thread, but this blows my mind a lot.
>be me, decide to make music for some dumb reason, then i fail horribly
>suddenly i find an album on bandcamp that amazes me
>i decide to make something like that, and then i get fans
>the guy himself had found it, and said multiple times that it was great

It's so weird to think the people you look up to approve of what you're doing
>>
>>28088087
Weird. So your friends had never seen you before? Had 3 days passed in our dimension when we got back?

Also. Have you heard of the Mandela effect? Seems like this could be related to it.
>>
>>28088113
>when we got back?
I meant you. I wasn't part of this adventure
>>
>>28088095
You sound like a tumblr feminist. I was raped by the actual legal definition of statutory rape.

I enjoyed it too. And went the following time she asked.

She's not in jail, I never reported it. It's still statutory. Fuckwit.
>>
When I was playing league soccer at about 9 years old I played "Sweeper" and once my team and the opposing team were in midfield and the ball came towards me at about 15 feet from the center line.
I kicked it for a goal for whatever reason and it fucking flew over the heads of both of the teams and was looking like it was going to go over the goal and a bit to the left but the wind made it curve in the air right into the goal
Shit was like a drive shoot or a pro footballer shot. Wish it was recorded, shining moment of my life
>>
I participated in a battle royale kind of deal when I was 16. Yes I killed people, yes I won, no it doesn't haunts me. Killing is way easier than you'd think.
>>
>>28088134
who the fuck cares what it still "is"?
That's like saying "I was involved with mexican cartels..... since I sold weed to my friend that I got from a middle man who bought it from a guy who traffics drugs over the border"
It's not anything and you're blowing it way the fuck out of proportion for attention.
>>
>>28088113
nobody knew me and not a single day had passed, so it was like it never happened
>>
>>28088163
give us more details fag
>>
>>28088055
>banging a girl

Sure you were, buster...
>>
>>28088180
Apples to oranges, guaranteed if I mentioned it to anyone at 16, she'd have gone to jail.

"Who cares about definitions?"

You have more in common with tumblr than you think.
>>
>>28087372

Almost nobody believes that this happened, even if those who witnessed it attest.

>Be me, 16 years old and attending high school. (I'm 18 now - don't sperg out.)
>At a modest party in the suburbs; around 9 people present.
>1:00 AM and the party is winding down. Most have either passed out or found themselves a space to sleep.
>I'm still awake and have no intention of sleeping.
>Assemble an elite taskforce of 3 people (including myself) to go exploring the unfamiliar neighbourhood.
>Before I leave, notice that the host owns a panda onesie, which I promptly climb into.
>My friends and I leave the house, carrying with us 3 joints and bottle of ClearSkin vodka. After smoking the joints while sitting on a concrete highway overpass, we decide to climb down and start walking along the road.
>As we're walking I notice a detached mailbox in the bushes, which I pick up and carefully place on the road.
>The mailbox, which was made of steel and weighed approximately 10kg, was positioned so that a car would either hit it or be forced to swerve into the opposite lane.
>Laughing to ourselves, we proceed forward down the highway, until we hear a car approaching from behind.
>>
>>28088206
"if I mentioned it to anyone at 16, she'd have gone to jail."
no fucking shit. But you didn't because you weren't raped. Leave this thread.
>>
>>28088208

>I look over my shoulder to notice that it's a taxi.
>We arrange ourselves into a single-file line in preparation for the taxi passing us, when suddenly it runs over the mail box.
>The mailbox shoots out from underneath the taxi and collides with my ankle. I fell to the ground and curled up in pain while the taxi passes us and my friends laugh.
>Laughing too, I slowly stand up and start limping towards the bushes to hide, as the taxi has begun to reverse after witnessing my injury.
>I vaulted over a traffic barrier and lay prone in the mud, waiting for the taxi to continue driving and for the pain to subsist.
>I was in so much pain that I didn't actually realise how much mud I was laying in, in addition to forgetting that I was wearing a panda onesie.
>The ordeal resulted in a fractured ankle. On crutches for 3 days afterwards.
>Hear months later that the host of the party was angry as fuck that I ruined her panda onesie, and that she considered never speaking to me again afterwards.
>>
>>28088220
>>28088208
wow that was a buildup not worth the time it took to read.
I was waiting for someone to fucking die. 2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>28088218
Make me, faggot.

>Jealous he wasn't even attractive enough to draw predators.
>>
>>28088235
;:^)

Plenty of content here, senpai.
>>
I am a professional Dota 2 player who actively gets hundreds of viewers (sometimes over 1000) on twitch

Not naming names, though
>>
File: 10-shia-labeouf.w750.h560.2x.jpg (46 KB, 1499x1120) Image search: [Google]
10-shia-labeouf.w750.h560.2x.jpg
46 KB, 1499x1120
>>28088313
>r9k
>"professional" dota player
>ITT stories you wouldn't believe.
>WOULDN'T
>BELIEVE
>>
>>28088350
I make more than you playing games, faggot
>>
>>28088237
He has a point though. If you enjoy it it isn't rape
>>
>>28087372
I was in a jail and I'm on a parole now. Nobody except me and my dad knows.
>>
When I was a teenager I hung out around gangs a lot and did crimes, I was offered to be jumped into a gang but didn't because I didn't want my parents to find out. A few years later I'm in college and posting on 4chan all day and most of my friends from that time are in jail and a few dead, nobody in my life today knows about it.
>>
>>28088365
I'm on $300,000 a year as a chartered accountant. What do you make?
>>
>>28088419
Alright fine, assuming that's true, yes that's more than I make. last year I raked in about 118 grand from tournament winnings. But I really can't talk about my identity too much, it'll fuck me over
>>
>>28088039
>11 year old me, from a very religious family
>always pray each night before going to bed
>one night wake up in the middle of the night
>night light begins to flicker and I feel like there's something outside my door
>night light goes completely off and I hear footsteps getting closer to me
>the night light goes back on and there's a shadow standing in the middle of the room
>shadow looks around the room and he gets close to my little brother and looks at him for a while
>it then starts to head for the door and once it's about to leave his head turns and looks directly into my eyes
>fuck.jpg
>it jumps on me and bites me, my ears begin to ring and I can feel its teeth poking into my throat
>shadowman disappears after a couple of minutes

You're probably thinking is sleep paralysis meme, but that night I after I was able to move I ran, turned on the lights and my brother stood up horrified. He saw the same thing I saw, and we went running to our parents right afterwards. They disregarded it and said it was probably just a bad dream. Well it wasn't. This continued happening for 4 years none stop, each night it would come and bite me or talk to me. I had try praying before, I had tried a lot of things, and then I finally decided to tell the priest about it. He singled me out after church was over and he gave me a blessing. That same night when I went to sleep it appeared again and when it tried to attack me he fell to the ground and started screaming. The room got really bright for a couple of seconds, and the shadow kept on screaming and cursing rolling in agony in the floor. Then a giant demon appeared in my room. it was at least 8 feet tall, didn't resemble a man what so ever and had green glowing stripes all over its body. His eyes glowed a bright green. It spoke english and said to the shadow that it failed and the shadow began to beg him to give him a second chance, but the demon grabbed him by the leg and threw him into a hole.
>>
>>28088419
can i be your girlfriend, rich man
>>
>>28088477
Yea you're just bat shit insane Anon
>>
File: 1435732739377.jpg (200 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1435732739377.jpg
200 KB, 750x563
>Near Death Experience, saw Heaven and Jesus but no God
>UFO story
>Saw Noah's Ark
>Ghost stories
>Deja Vu constantly
>lived in a parallel universe, died and came back

Take your pic if you're interested, although none of you are going to believe me though
>>
>>28088626
Tell me about Heaven and Jesus.
>>
I kicked one of these fuckers once.
It kicked me back.
>>
>>28088466
>pro player
>$118k from tournaments
>sub 1k viewers normally

Yeah, nah
>>
File: spook.jpg (38 KB, 635x438) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
38 KB, 635x438
>>28088626
Same question I asked the other anon who brought up other dimensions. What do you think of the Mandela effect?

>>28088477
I don't think you're crazy anon. Why do you think that thing was after you? Also did that green glowing thing look like this?
>>
File: What.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>28088658
It kicked you back? Wat
>>
>>28088669
You'd be surprised. bone7 has made over 300 grand and his stream is a fucking dead zone
>>
>>28088680
Hmm I guess

I'm used to league, where a proplayer streams and instantly gets 3k+ viewers
>>
I remember being like six years old and getting into bed and feeling a cold hand grab my neck from the space between the mattress and headboard.
>>
>>28088674
It was a dude dressed up as a black boy. Apparently abos hunted megafauna like that, staying motionless for days until a giant wombat waddled past on its way to a billabong.
>>
>>28088726
I really really want to believe this.
>>
>>28088701
I am not very well known/liked, and I'm not american. Most viewers flock to a few insanely popular streams (Dendi, Dreadz, artour, EE, what not) and a lot of lesser known pro players get left in the dark. Anyway I'm gonna leave this thread now to avoid fucking up and revealing who I am. Peace guys
>>
>>28088741
why would anyone care that you browse r9k?
You've revealed nothing about yourself other than the fact you play dota. Even if you told everyone your username right now, what consequences are gonna come of that?
>>
>>28088765
It's just weird.
>>
>>28088350
League of Legends YouTuber with 90k subscribers here, making about 2k$ per month off it
>>
File: ye60JZp.jpg (53 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
ye60JZp.jpg
53 KB, 1024x640
>>28088163
OP here.
This is right along the lines of the things I've done. I hate looking at people every day, knowing that they wouldn't know or believe what I said about any of it.
>>
>>28088003
I have dreams of different outcomes that could've happened in situations that happen IRL weeks or months later

I believe that this is an alternate universe seeping into ours
>>
File: 1342047778526.jpg (609 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1342047778526.jpg
609 KB, 1920x1080
>>28088654
>Tell me about Heaven and Jesus.

That one is pretty long but I'll try to shorten it as much as I can. Basically

>wake up in a bed naked, in a white space
>bodies of people in different ages and races, also naked stretching left and right to where the eye can see and beyond
>large doorway appears in front of me, go inside
>see people inside, like a giant party
>everyone is wearing White but they're not wearing gowns but suits, dresses and basically dress wear
>some people smoking and drinking without a care in the world
>nobody has wings or a halo
>there are children but nobody is over 30, apparently if you die from old age, in Heaven you will be yourself when you were 30 at max
>notice that there are people missing in heaven but don't ask why
>Jesus appears in front of me, has a stoic face, kind eyes but the look of a man who has seen a lot of suffering
>tells me that he knows I have suffered a lot but that it will not always be that way, it is not my time yet but if I choose, I will stay in heaven and suffer no more
>think about my sisters and the suffering I would leave them behind to endure and decide to go back
>wake up pitch black
>at least 15 minutes pass by before step father barges in, drags me out of the top floor of the apartment
>as soon as we take the last stair down, entire building collapses
>we were at the epicenter of this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Northridge_earthquake

>>28088673
>Same question I asked the other anon who brought up other dimensions. What do you think of the Mandela effect?

In the other Universe, it was definitely real. The colors of the McD were slightly different and off, as well as there being a different President at the time and certain locations/names were moved in the other Universe. Although there were some changes, the majority of things were still the same in the alternate Universe.
>>
I used to be in an ironic gang with my friends and we lived in a rural area. We would initiate fights with real gangs in neighboring towns, sometimes driving up to an hour to get to them. We would ambush them and pretend we were serious, destroy all of their belongings and leave our gang sign on their cars.

We also made friends with blacks who lived in inner city ghettos so we could get pictures with them and pretend we were even more serious.

It was a really long joke that continued to spiral out of control until we all moved away from each other. Now I'm a really normal guy who goes to college, and I forget I ever did any of that.
>>
>>28088839
same.

My theory is that our consciousness lags behind our actual experience. Since the speed of light is the "limit" information can travel at all our sensory experience lags behind reality and this effect piles up over time. So eventually you reach a point where you are living in the past, essentially watching yourself live life. Sorta like Click when he fast forwards through parts.
But the information can skip, or get scrambled as it is processed, so occasionally you get information out of order thus resulting in dejavu, or these prophetic dreams/thoughts, etc.
>>
>>28088854
So are you a Christian now or?

Just gonna assume that total horseshit story is true
>>
>>28088891
I think on a spiritual level some people and their families are closer to the edge of the where the two universes meet up

My ancestry is either native American or die hard Christians and there is a ton of stories about people having a form of second sight, seeing dead relatives or any other weird shit

I knew the exact day my blood father died and he wasn't around for the past ten years
>>
>>28088896

I don't go to Church, too lazy. I just sort of believe in Jesus. Honestly, if I were to die today, I probably wouldn't know if I'd end up in a Heaven or a Hell but I remember having a vibe that as long as you didn't break some of the very serious commandments, you'd get in but don't quote me on that. The parallel Universe was the trippiest thing I've ever experienced and I've never done drugs.
>>
I'm a very socially anxious squirrel like person who's done marvelous things during my young adulthood so far. I've worked with a travelling carnival, I ran the ducky pond game. I've had six jobs. I've done "LSD" (research chem hallucinogens) 5 times. I now work in a meat factory for almost 2 years. I am much braver than I appear. If you knew me you'd understand why this is so hard to believe...

Soon, I might go to Alaska or even join the Navy.

Oh and I've seen aliens and have sleep paralysis etc. (pre-"LSD")

but I'm crazy so maybe it was just in my head, idk. -shrug-
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>28089013
>squirrel like person
>>
>>28089013
This is OP.
At 14-17, I illegally worked in some run down beef and pork abattoirs/slaughterhouses across the country.
It's some really surreal shit to think back on.
>>
>>28089082
Sounds much grosser than what I do. I work at a beef jerky plant, so I don't actually see any full blown carcasses. It's all pre-cut. Regardless, if normal people saw what I did they'd probably want to vomit still, and never eat jerky again.
>>
File: tmp_23829-W3ZEgyg9333213.png (6 KB, 272x72) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23829-W3ZEgyg9333213.png
6 KB, 272x72
>>28089013
>squirrel like person
So you're nuts?
>>
>>28089131
Yeah, people tend to frown on the details of the meat industry in general. Strange world.
I worked in different areas as I went along. One moment, I was on the killing grounds and the next, I was just someone cleaning up waste and inedible organs.Things are weirder when the animal was pregnant and you get a nice fetus or actual, living baby calf (which we would kill and dispose of) at some point.
>>
>>28088220
What is the point of this shitty story? People don't believe you're a fucking idiot? I find that hard to believe as you sound like a retard.
>>
>>28089013
that's ridiculous to think of being a carny as some accomplishment but I would like to hear about your alien story
>>
>>28089082
Why is it surreal?
>>
>>28089308
Mostly just because it was so early on in life and I got into a routine with that kind of thing. Lived like a faceless machine, I suppose. The days all blended together and felt like one long day, despite it being years.
>>
>>28087372
Hope you now understand the meaning of the story of the boy who cried wolf!
>>
File: 1350457203039.jpg (175 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1350457203039.jpg
175 KB, 1280x960
Since nobody else is posting, I guess I'll post about the parallel universe, even though I forgot most of it

>go to sleep
>feel like my entire essence is vibrating
>feel something warm and wet on my face
>it's a dog
>but I don't own a dog
>whose dog is this, what are these sheets, whose bed am I in and where did I get these clothes?
>hear a voice asking me if I'm going to get up and get ready for work?
>I recognize the voice, it's that of my ex? WTF is going on?
>look at a pic frame on my right, it's of me and my ex, wearing wedding clothes
>I'm in pure shock
>she comes in, can tell something is off with me, stops getting ready herself and sits down to talk to me
>ask me if everything is okay and I just think to myself, this woman fucking hates me, when I asked her to take me back, she thought about it for a while but eventually said no and now she's calling me her honey and very worried about me
>not only that but I'm expected to go to work when I'm a NEET who lives at home with his parents (18 at the time), where the fuck am I supposed to go to work and what do I even do?
>Think quick and just tell her that I don't know where I work
>Without hesitating she hugs me, calls her job and tells them she's not going in today
>takes me to a hospital
>I recognize the city I'm in, it's the same one but things are slightly different
>the hospital is suddenly more modern all of a sudden and nicer looking, that's strange
>they do some test and scans on me
>Dr tells us that medically speaking, I'm physically fine and there's nothing wrong with my brain
>Says that I might be experiencing temporary amnesia, it's rare but it happens
>she breaks down and starts crying, telling me that we'll work through this together
>go back "home" and pass by "our universes" home that I lived in at the time, different people are living there
>me and her live in our own home with a dog in a house a mere couple of blocks by where I live
>keep noticing several "little" differences throughout
>>
>>28089467
legitimately fascinating bro.
And in a way I can relate. It's never happened to me, but I've had dreams that are close enough to feel like I have. I think other people have too.
I would read a book or watch a movie/show about this kid of thing, you should think about documenting it or writing it somehow. See if you can sell it as a fictional story.
>>
>>28089467
please keep going. this is very interesting.
>>
File: 95578-wq0w78.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
95578-wq0w78.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>28089467
continued

>colors of some brands were either slightly off or completely different colors
>along with brand names
>houses were different as well, some in other slight different locations
>eventually she takes me to my "job" where I need to get reacquainted with my fellow coworkers and retrained to do my job, apparently I sold houses and was pretty decent at it
>I remember thinking that if I just went to sleep, I'd wake up in my own body
>no dice
>eventually just accepted this new life
>remember my wife giving birth to our first child and the pain of her squeezing the shit out of my arm while she was pushing our baby out and crying when I first saw our child
>remember playing with the kids, going to their games, enjoying vacations and anniversaries with my family
>remember getting hurt, growing old and everything becoming more difficult and painful with age
>my last memory is being old, hand held by my wife and children in the hospital and closing my eyes
>only to finally wake up back in this universe
>I could feel memories of my alternate universe self and this self converging as if there wasn't enough room in my brain for memores and impressions for both universes to coeexist together
>slowly over time, I've forgotten a lot of details of the other universe, including the names of our children
>It was also the most loneliest I've ever felt in my entire life waking up that day

I know it sounds 1000% insane and nobody will ever believe me but I essentially "vibrated my conscious" into another Universes "me" and transported it into their body and lived their life. It made me start thinking about that theory of quantum death
>>
I've taken LSD and magic mushrooms

I fled my home country for a year to live with internet friends, working illegally where I could to support myself before moving back home claiming I was "backpacking" for a year

I had a supermodel looking medstudent act as a personal camwhore for me despite being an ugly looking autist

I started a fire that got rather large and ended up requiring police and firefighter intervention

I have next to no friends and I am considered by my family to be the quiet smart one who would never smoke or drink to excess
>>
>>28089623

next to no non-internet friends*
>>
>>28089467
>>28089600
>I know it sounds 1000% insane and nobody will ever believe me
I don't think it's insane anon. This actually reminds me of a similar story.
A guy got hit by a car. only to fall into a different "alternate" life. it wasn't until he noticed that a lamp in the livingroom felt "off" until he woke up. an entire life went by for the few minutes that he was unconsious.
I think it really fucked him up. Although it might be a copy pasta.
Brains are weird nonetheless.
>>
Bump for more stories

niggerbloxxxx
>>
>>28088108
post album
>>
>>28090095
https://ddx-10.bandcamp.com/album/nonholomorphic
It's very harsh, but the concept of it blew my mind
>>
>>28087917
What's it like having a tulpa?
>>
>>28090121
I knew I should have turned my sound down before I actually pressed the play button.
I can't find my eyes.
>>
>>28087917
OP.
I had this too, but it was actually a bit more in depth and involved 2 people who I got into a romantic relationship with (at the same time).
It was so great while it lasted.
They turned out to not be tulpas, but I call them that so people are slightly less freaked out than they would be. I won't get very in depth with that now though.
>>
Need more stories, pls post moar
>>
>>28088218
You're an idiot and you're wrong.

Leave that dude alone
>>
>>28088367
It's still is legally rape.

The idea is that somebody underaged can't consent.
I don't say that's per se right but from a leagal point of view it's rape.

You guys are idiots.
>>
>>28087966
>16
>statutory rape

uhhh what puritan country do you live in where the age of consent is higher than 16??
>>
File: 1430615545910.jpg (122 KB, 737x552) Image search: [Google]
1430615545910.jpg
122 KB, 737x552
>be extremely quiet, unassuming, excessively polite, skinny, glasses-wearing, lightweight dweeb who seems to spend all day watching horror movies and playing shitty video games
>use to be completely ripped Marine who traveled the world extensively, spent every day binge drinking, crashing funerals, stalking people late at night and attacking them, seducing men and women into coming back to seedy hotels with me where I'd torture them once I had them tied down, burnt down buildings, tortured and killed countless animals, was a huge bully as a child, leader in every group I was in, massively successful and ambitious at work, eventually had a complete mental collapse and had to be institutionalized
>nearly went to jail on multiple occasions, while on probation for a year I was forced to start getting mental health care
>have been on so many medications I've lost count of them all, have been chemically castrated, have done every therapy under the sun
>personality was transformed from manic, deranged lunatic to mellow and meek over just over half a decade
>if anyone hears about even my military history they actually laugh in my face
>boss at work calls me "Marine" like it's some kind of joke
>still in therapy to deal with my urges and they have no idea how fucking close I come every single day to going back to how things were before
anyone else here living a life that feels like a complete lie to them?
>>
File: morphine.jpg (12 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
morphine.jpg
12 KB, 257x159
>>28087372

In 1996 I was given vaccinations by Harold Shipman.
>>
>>28087372

I have bdsm sex with old, fat, disgusting men because I'm never going to find a woman who will make me her slave and I just want to feel cared for.
>>
>>28091167
OP here.
Hits too close to home, man..
>>
>>28091318

The woes of being a male submissive with nothing to offer.
>>
>>28091008
OP.
I was just about the same, but earlier.
My childhood was insanely stressful. I had my first "psychotic break" by age 13. Even though they're supposed to be temporary, and I was sort of conscious for all the time after, I don't think I really ever recovered. It must have done something more serious and deep to my brain, because my personality completely changed. I went from shy and overly polite to jaded, sociopathic and unstoppable, especially in my teen years when I was actually in great physical shape. I destroyed people, physically and emotionally for no reason whatsoever without even changing facial expression from what people described was a 100% blank stare with my eyes seemingly half closed and "dreamy".
I used to kill large animals like dogs or cats, disembowel them and leave the corpse in the road with its intestinal tract strewn about, sometimes broken ribs or other organs ripped out, but nearby. My city had a dog problem, so I had a lot to do it with.
I've had two close calls with initiating a public shooting. First time, I got caught. Second time, I was completely ready and had some sort of breakdown and laid in bed for almost 2 weeks straight and stayed critically depressed even after that.
I could get into my past with physically torturing people, but fuck, where would I even begin.
>>
>>28091165
did you really??
originabot stop fucking blocking me
>>
>>28091448
Was not expecting anyone to be able to relate here.

My personality issues started when I was very, very young, like 4 years old, always bullying other kids, hurting and killing our pets, torturing my siblings... I didn't get my first real episode of mania until I was about 15, when the bipolar disorder seemed to really set in. I didn't mention my depressive episodes in the other post but for every two weeks or so that I would spend hurting other people or trying to be with the dead there would be weeks or months of me being barely able to function. Somehow I managed to maintain everything despite how much shit I was going through. Everyone who interacted with me knew something was wrong with me, I had no friends, no one wanted to get close to me. The relationships I tried having ended so fucking quickly, either from them being unable to tolerate the abuse or knowing that something was seriously wrong with me and that they needed to get away for their own safety.
It's disturbing looking back on my behavior, I was like a completely different person.
Was the physical torture sexual for you, or did you feel compelled to do it for other reasons?
>>
>>28091492

Yeah, I was 4 at the time. Because I wasn't some old woman I actually got the vaccination I went in for rather than a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>28091522
I feel that every day. It might sound sort of whiny if I say this, but it hurts a lot. I've been wanting help for so many years, but no matter how loudly you scream, nobody hears you these days.
The torture I did to people was never sexual, except for with one person. I was in a romantic relationship with this person. It started as me doing my normal advancing slowly towards more and more serious things. I started by randomly hitting them whenever, which escalated to hits which would inflict bruises, etc.
Then I began tazing them with a cattle prod, etc. until we got into the really dark shit. Things I don't even want to think about, not ever again. Broken bones, mutilated flesh.
But shortly after the cattle prod stuff started, they actually began to like it all. Even the insanely extreme things.
That relationship had a very serious effect on me, at least, it does these days when I think back on it.
I want everything I did to that person to be done to me. The concept is overwhelmingly perfect somehow. That, mixed with what I guess is guilt. I'm very bad at identifying my own emotions, so I really don't know why, but I do know that I want to face death day in, day out, just like them.
>>
>>28091655
I'm no psychologist so I couldn't tell you what made you start in the first place, but do you know why you stopped that behavior? The first step to getting help is identifying what you need help with, if you can't already help yourself.

That's definitely guilt that you're experiencing, which says a lot about your character. It's so fucking hard to live with yourself when you feel like you deserve death at best. You've been given the opportunity to make something of your life, though. You don't have to be a monster anymore, you have a choice. You can make your life into something that helps other people, heals some of the damage instead of making it worse.
>>
>>28091538
tfw memes are suddenly personal
>>
>>28088799
Deets op, deets
>>
>>28091655

If happiness comes from having a qt stick needles in your eyes, then follow your dreams cowboy. There's forums and shit to help find a partner for that sort of thing.
>>
>>28091655

Better to be happy for a few months/years then live the rest of your life and be empty.
>>
>>28087872
>me and my stoner friends
Leave
>>
>>28091761
I don't quite know the reason I stopped, nor the reason I began. I think something inside of me suddenly flipped like a switch. I could feel empathy again. I cried for the first time in 9 years or more. I suppose I looked back at the innocent, sweet child I used to be and then looked at myself now. My hands which had hurt myself and so many other people, and I felt the worst feeling of despair I could ever imagine.

I'm attempting to get out in the world a little bit after 6 years of sitting inside all day, every day, rotting. I'd like to become a paramedic or something along the lines of helping people, as you said.

>>28091785
Too many to put here, but I'll say that I was in an altercation with an automatic mounted rifle of some kind in an urban environment when I was 15 because I thought I was invincible and mingled with the wrong people.
I wrote out more about it at first, but deleted it. I've had to tell this story to so many therapists and such during mandatory psych evaluations that I'm just tired now.
>>
I have hppd
I can make myself have a complete psychotic episode like flicking a switch.
I can never completely relax or else it'll start without my knowing.
Don't fuck with ayahuasca unless you know what you're doing and have followed the diet

When I close my eyes, I can tell the see the movements of all of my digits and toes, and I see brief glimpses of experiences I've never had/the future.
>>
>>28091318

I feel like we should bitch about our problems together.
>>
>>28088477
>sleep paralysis meme
>>meme

Don't ever call that shit a meme.
I used to get that shit nightly and now one of my boys gets it really often. It's completely fucked
>>
>>28090997
'Murica. In Canada age of consent is 16. I think that's a good age.
>>
>>28091986
>my boys
get out
>>
>>28091958
my heart goes out to you, man. good luck with the future, always remember that if you've been able to make it this far, you have the strength to keep moving forward to do something good with your life. it won't always have to hurt.
>>
me and my friend wrote the scrotie mcboogerballs episode of south park and they stole it
>>
>>28092037
Meant to say my wife's sons.
Sorry
>>
>>28092081
Thanks, my friend.

>>28092020
The age of consent is 16 in many US states, such as Nevada.

>>28091975
Well, I myself had a period in my early to mid teens of severe body dysmorphia. It's gonna sound weird, but basically, I was young and weird and I had a crush on a boy I knew (never told him), and this boy did nothing but talk about how much he loved women with large rear ends.
That lead to quite a long time of seeking compliments for traits I didn't have and couldn't have (being that I'm male), even far after I stopped talking to that person. Felt very bad. I'd get physically painful tremors at the mention of said features.
>>
>>28092177
I have no doubt, man.
The guys who run South Park are hacks.
>>
>>28092207

My introduction to it came from imagining myself being embarrassed in weird ways by the girls who semi-bullied me in primary. My actual sexual education game from a bdsm flash video game where a woman was beaten sexually. I wanted to be the woman, but was confused. I want to be a girl, and still do, but I don't have the body to pull off trapping, and if I hormoned it would just lead to me being a fucking monster, and I don't want it bad enough for it to ruin my life so I ignore it.
>>
>>28092316
I know that feeling really bad.
Girls in school used to talk about how I probably wore girl's clothes and panties under my normal clothes and tease me about it constantly. I hated it at the beginning, but started to like it later for some reason.
What I've done to try and quell it is I've gotten with people who were more open minded and just had them refer to me as a girl for a while. A lot of them still do call me female pronouns. Even a boyfriend I have right now does.
Helps a lot, at least for me. At least for the time being.
>>
>>28092449

The guy I was seeing ignores me because he found a better cocksock. Haven't done anything in a long time, but I'm probably going to get desperate and go looking for someone ugly enough to take me again soon. I sometimes imagine starting my life over as a cute, semi shy submissive lesbian. Just idle fantasies I guess. Maybe vr or science will let me start again one day.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-04-08.11.47.jpg (66 KB, 936x526) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-04-08.11.47.jpg
66 KB, 936x526
>>28087372>>28087372
Ironically, YES... you acne-riddled, post adolescent, effeminate fruitfly...

I am an 8th grade dropout who took the WISC-R4 (the subset of the Wechsler Scale for teens) and maxed out the 160 cap... I illustrated my first magazine cover at age 12, getting paid $3,600 for an hour's worth of drawing... My principal encouraged me to drop out before I was even legally old enough. That same year, I did the first of many Elvis Presley portraits for celebrities, this one being for Jerry Lee Lewis. (attached)
Subsequently, I did Elvis paintings for everyone from Paul McCartney, to Andy Kaufman, to Mick Jagger, to Pink Floyd, etc etc.

This led to me being hired as ZZ TOPs art director, under the auspices of Warner Bros. Records... This was after my other only 'job' I've ever needed or WANTED (DJ at Atlanta's Two Most Exclusive Strip Clubs)

Only losers go to strip clubs... There's only ONE guy who's sucking the strippers, and it's the DJ... TRUST ME...

In my life, I have actually seen an Unidintified Levitating Craft UP CLOSE, clearly enough to say with great certainty that it WAS NOT man-made.. equally as unbelievable sounding Kama I was fortunate enough to help restore a documented haunted Antebellum mansion in Greensboro Georgia, where am I literally saw with my own eyes residual energy of former humans who resided in this property and actually interacted with them somewhat on the physical scale, as they would literally open doors and walk right past you...

I have met some of the most brilliant people that I could ever possibly imagine and somehow all of those meetings seemed predestined to both them and me...

Although I felt my life was a blessing, I have perceived it as a curse for the most part... (all except for the literally HUNDREDS of women I've emptied my nuts into)

... and here's some advice for you... I don't give a fuck whether people believe my life story or not... It doesn't change the fact that I remember every detail.
>>
>>28092572
A total of 0 people read this post
Congrats
>>
Was captured and raped by rebels in Africa a few years back. Lucky to be alive, and clean.
>>
>>28092572

Have you been officially diagnosed with schizophrenia yet?
>>
>>28088220
you just sound like a stupid cunt desu, I can believe that.
>>
File: AndroVid_join_1488_0815_2558.jpg (23 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
AndroVid_join_1488_0815_2558.jpg
23 KB, 480x350
Even if I show people some of my work I give for ZZ Top at, they will still claim that 'I had somebody else drive for me'... it's not worth wasting your time trying to convince idiots of anything whatsoever...

With that in mind, here's some of my ZZ work you fucking idiot
>>
>>28092552
It sucks for me because ever since I was young, I have a broken detection meter as to what's ugly and what's not.
I've completely fallen for people who are considered drop dead ugly before. Super fat, generally gross people, too. It's 80% in the personality for me, and the other 20% in physical attraction applies to just about everyone.

>>28092572
Man, that's pretty cool shit.
My family has a long history of meeting people before they became famous.
You also gave a pretty good description of me at the beginning there
>>
>>28088095

All sex is rape. Stop legitimizing the sjws and call a spade a spade.
>>
I met my sweetheart over a decade ago in highschool, been together ever since and we're getting married this September.

I know you guys wouldn't believe it.
>>
File: PicsArt_12-24-08.01.34.jpg (33 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-24-08.01.34.jpg
33 KB, 240x320
>>28092630
No... But ironically your comment is a clear indicator that you have no actual knowledge of psychology whatsoever on a clinical level... yeah even though I am an eighth grade dropped out, I have read every single page of the DSM 3, the DSM 4, the DSM 4 TR which means text revised, and yes the DSM-5 you fucking uneducated faggot...

If you knew anything about psychology at all, you would understand it there are only two organic disorders... Mania and schizoaffective disorder... Schizoaffective is a dissociative disorder and has absolutely nothing to do with Talent or musical ability... You're getting it confused with Mania... You also seem to be getting your sexuality confused, as you have never been with a girl and if you were, she was fat and ugly and it only lasted for a couple days because you're a failure and always will be... By the way my son is Neptune known here as HACK_BLASTARD... ask him if my stories are the product of a psychiatric disorder, you irrelevant little sexless weasel
>>
>>28092666

I seem to have two types, either intelligent, dominant, sadistic and extremely confident women who look like two stages off of a well dressed dyke, or intelligent, shy, nerds, neither of which I have any hope of getting. All I want is to be fucking abused during sex and treated like an angel afterwards. Just got to wait for vr.
>>
File: END TIMES by Johnny Neptune.jpg (150 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
END TIMES by Johnny Neptune.jpg
150 KB, 720x549
>>28092594
In my life I have found that the incompetent irrelevant people are the ones who react exactly like you when they hear about the opportunities that life has afforded me... They call it showing your hand, or in your case being a faggot....

Enjoy your irrelevant because you really don't have a choice.. It's better than suffering through it
>>
>>28092797
You described me pretty well, but slightly different in preference parameters.
I also want to be abused very violently, nightmarishly for a few months and then treated like an angel for one or two days.
>>
>>28092812
OP again. Damn, these drawings are awesome. You're pretty talented.
>>
>>28092812
Thanks for the (You), still not reading some tripfag niggerdry tho lol
>>
>>28092552
How are you at conversation and giving head, by the way ? My wife and I would be cool 'mentors'
>>
>>28092675
deleting in a few minutes
>>
>>28092819

I'd love to be absolutely destroyed, and I'd still fucking adore getting no aftercare, but ideally I'd want at least a bit after each session, maybe once or twice a month worst case scenario.
>>
File: PicsArt_01-23-02.42.25.jpg (270 KB, 1773x1773) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-23-02.42.25.jpg
270 KB, 1773x1773
>>28092847
The compliment was nice to hear although unfortunately I no longer have any of my actual excellent work available... I am left with a smattering of less than a handful of pseudo quality pieces, most of them just ballpoint pen doodles... I'm about to make a timely response about the trips thing
>>
>>28092866

I can sort of hold up, I'd be lying if I said I was normal when it came to conversations. I'm fairly decent at head, but can't go deep, never been with someone long enough to.
>>
>>28092866

I'm not a complete fucking autist though, which I have going for me.
>>
File: 0f8.gif (84 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
0f8.gif
84 KB, 240x400
>>28088876
>ironic gang
What kind of next level white autism is this shit
>>
>>28092889
Man, I wish we knew eachother. It could be a back and forth symbiotic type thing.
>>
>>28092608
Jeez, that sucks. Hope you've been holding up okay, anonymous.
>>
>>28093091

I wouldn't mind adding you on skype or steam.
>>
>>28093160
My steam name for now is "cykacycle"
or, here's a link, hoping this site allows it (I don't remember if it does or not) http://steamcommunity.com/id/lovely_day_again/
>>
File: sweating-towel-guy.png (261 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
sweating-towel-guy.png
261 KB, 2271x2380
>>28087372
>be ~12-14 or so
>ride alone on subway train in rush hour
>so many people around I can't even move limbs
>someone grabs me by the balls
>the hand belongs to a male
>couldn't do shit until next stop
>I've been carried with the crowd out of the train on the next stop, as intended though. It was my stop.
>never even crossed my mind to scream
I feel uncomfortable now that I didn't do anything back then. My thoughts at the time was that it's some senile old man that didn't understand what is he holding on to. I feel double uncomfortable when I witness japanese subway groping hentai meme.
>>
>>28093062
>not being a complete fucking autist
Can you normies leave?
>>
>>28093151
It's been long enough to have gotten over it, but it's still a bad life experience to have had.
>>
>>28093218

I mean I can talk without having a full blown panic attack. I'm not fucking justifying myself to you.
>>
I used to dabble in sex magick. It is VERY effective for me, but YMMV.

So, I phrased a powerful spell slightly wrong and instantly my gf had a miscarriage across town.
Upon my love for the Venture Bros, I swear this is true.
>>
>>28093325
>YMMV
R3ddit pls go back
>>
>>28092866
>JohnnyNeptune

Ouch.
>>
File: don.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>28093325
>sex magick
what?
>>
>>28092960

When you get hopeful for five seconds and am then ignored, hurts.
>>
>>28087372
ive been alive for over 600 years and can fly like superman.
>>
Not really, but I've done some not particularly impressive shit which some people don't believe because I seem relatively straight. One girl I met in the psych ward said I was the most low key crazy person they'd ever met. A lot of people who've met me wouldn't believe I've smoked crack, narrowly dodged getting arrested by metro cops when cold copping pills from crackheads, almost tried to rob a pharmacy, etc.

I've also interacted with some balls to the wall insane people, and some people might not believe everything from my interactions with them. I met a girl who was on and off convinced she was the reincarnation of Hitler, and yesterday this guy who's probably schizophrenic spent like 2 hours explaining his entire whacked out belief system to me, including some truly crazy shit.

I also took enough Benadryl once to have a full conversation with a hallucination of my mother.
>>
>>28092960

I could voice chat if you wanted to see whether you were still interested or not, I'll feel like fucking trash if I don't at least get a shot.
>>
I don't really have a lot of unbelievable stories, but I've found that if I were to tell everyone ALL of them I'd just sound like a lying attention seeker.

I was groomed by a pedophile from 15 - 18 before I was finally headstrong enough to end his control over me.

Raped at 16 but a serial rapist in my home town. I was the 4th girl that I know of. He was quite violent but I have made a full recovery. The girl he went for after me managed to bash him with the belt off her pants. He has only been charged for 2 of the offenses as the rest of us didn't come forward in time.

I had a psychotic break at 17 and ran onto a highway. Almost caused several collisions.

I contracted whooping cough, and was the start of an outbreak in my town. It lasted almost 3 months. (Get vaccinated people!)
>>
>>28093796

Pedophiles have no interest in 15-18 year olds. Of course noone would believe a retarded liar like you.
>>
>>28093863
would you prefer sex offender you little cuck? (i don't believe attention whores either but how autistic can you possibly get man?)
>>
>>28093863
He probably would of got someone younger if he could. I guess he went for me because I was obtainable to him.

Legally he was a pedophile, sex offender and statutory rapist.

What makes me believe it is him calling me little girl and telling me how much he loves my little boobs.

But hey I guess you know more ;}
>>
I go through a lot of shit while sleeping
>be sleeping
>feel an entity in my room
>literally feel like someone was pulling me off of my body
>while being pulled i grab myself from the bed and get inside my body again
>wake up
And i also suffer from EHS (explosive head syndrome)
This consist on waking up un the middle of the night with a buzz in the head, literally on the head because its not a noise or something that you imagine, and it becomes louder and louder until you cant hadle it and then it disappears. Sum greentext of the first time it happened.
>be sleeping
>wake up at 2:00 am
>hear a little buzz
>i thought it was my imagination so i tried to stop it
>couldnt at all so i tried to see where that noise came from
>nothing
>it starts to get louder and louder as the buzz turns into laughter from a bunch of people
>creep the fuck out
>they turn extremely loud and sound like the fucking joker
>sounds like a fucking exlosion and stops all of a sudden
>go back to sleep again
>>
>>28094038
Ever gotten sleep paralysis? I did once.
>dog sitting for someone I met when I was a little kid
>take some Benadryl to try to sleep
>feel weird and on edge as I try to fall asleep
>fall asleep eventually
>at some point during the night I get sleep paralysis
>feel conscious
>can't move any part of my body
>have this intense, terrifying fear that someone is in the room with intent to hurt me
>still can't move
>scared shitless
>eventually it just goes away and I fall back into normal sleep

Spooky shit
>>
My younger cousin used to abuse me when we were kids,she didn't touch my dick directly but got pretty close
>>
File: 3586489579.jpg (117 KB, 366x558) Image search: [Google]
3586489579.jpg
117 KB, 366x558
>ITT idiots having dreams they thought where real because their idiots
>>
>>28094170
>their idiots
>their
>
>>
>>28094086
I did once, your right thats some spooky shit, and it was after an EHS episode
>get the buzz again
>laughter and shit
>im used to it anyways
>the episode ends but wait
>try to get into normal position to sleep again
>can't
>start to get real spooped idk why
>oh shit now im scared
>feel like someone else is in there with me
>see giant fucking skeleman staring at me in the corner
>i just stare because cant move
>he slowly gets closer
>gets on the side of the bed and leans against it
>gets really close to my face
>smiles from ear to ear
>finally could move and look away at the other side
>hes gone
I swear im fo rizzle
>>
>>28094170
Shitty bait famalam, go try to find an explantion on why you suck so much dick
>>
>>28094098
>younger cousin.
>abused me
okay
>>
Reading this thread has made me realize how young the userbase has become.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-10-40-51.png (717 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-10-40-51.png
717 KB, 1920x1080
I have two
>i was hit by a car when I was in grade 5 i think
>car slams on breaks a moment befor it hits me
>i clearly remember the feeling of pure weightlessness as I flew back quite a bit
>black out for literally one or two seconds
>get up
>see the driver is a 20 something chick with frizzy red hair
>looks like she just shit herself
>say "Hey, I'm fine!" Or something like that
>I really was fine, just a few scratches here an there.
>get out of her way and she immediately speeds off
>didn't look for license plate or anything, just waled away to school
>brag to all the kids there that I just got hit by a car

and
>I was 12 or 11
>be skiing
>pretty good for my age cuz I was one of those early 'ski or die' type kids
>bail about 3/4th of a way down a couse
>literally flip and spin and twist body all the way down to the chairlift
>at a very fast speed
>stop at the bottom
>older brother finds me and is losing his shit because my body should be broken
>just start laughing really loudly because that was fucking awesome
>laugh for a solid 5 minutes
>get up completely fine, not even sore
>find skis and poles
>go for another run

My whole life is filled with experience that should have left me in the hospital or dead, but I haven't even broken a single bone and I'm going on 23 soon. I guess I have pretty good luck.
>>
I'm a former sex worker and I used to have a client whose house was definitely 100% haunted. Like enough to make me say "okay, ghosts definitely exist". Enough that after three nights at his house I said sorry, we're meeting at hotels from now on.

But I'm bipolar 1 and have had psychotic symptoms in the past and I'm also a drug addict in recovery so if I ever try to tell anyone they ask if I was on my meds at the time. That's not even how it works and I've never had visual hallucinations anyway.

At least the client knew what was up (obviously, because he lived there) and I once went to dinner with him and some of his work colleagues and the first thing they asked was "have you been to his house yet" because they'd all experience the spook factor first hand. But as for my actual real life friends, it's not like I can just call an old client like "hi, you used to have sex with me for money, can you confirm for my brother that your house is legitimately haunted? Can I bring him over to see?"
>>
>>28094304
>how young the userbase has become
haha, wow, you're such a cool and neat oldfag xDDD
not like it's been like this since roughly 2009!!!!
>>
>>28094038
>>be sleeping
>>feel an entity in my room
>>literally feel like someone was pulling me off of my body
>>while being pulled i grab myself from the bed and get inside my body again
>>wake up

Called sleep paralysis
>>
>>28093883

Sex offender could mean some of who pissed in a bush. It's a useless term in this situation.

>>28093929

I would know more. Pedophile is not a legal term and 16 is legal anyway.
>>
>>28087372
I smoked too much weed too quickly and passed out for a few seconds. When I was out I experienced the big bang, yep, the creation of the universe. After it happened I became conscious again and was on the ground, surrounded by vomit. Shit was weird.
>>
>>28087372
i grew up with an unstable live WW2 warhead in my garden, it was found by the people who moved in after us and some special team was sent in to detonate it safely because it couldnt be moved.

the kicker is i always loved dinosaurs and would dig holes in that garden to pretend i was an archaeologist

> tfw i could have ended it early if only id dug in the right places
>>
File: 1424739390564.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1424739390564.webm
1 MB, 640x640
I went to hell when I was 10. Shit was way different than I would have imagined but it might have been some subset of hell or maybe purgatory. Either way it was easily the most frightening experience that I've ever had and it's hard to put into the words the amount of sheer dread that it instilled in me.

Thankfully this was around Christmas time so I also got over it pretty quickly.
>>
>>28094353
You're a filthy degenerates scum feeding cockgobbling cumdumpster whore
Stop saying "sex worker"
>>
>>28094353
>there are literal prostitute roasties on r9k now

FUCK OFF HOLY SHIT
>>
>>28095205
Hell is Renaissance Italian fanfiction. It's not actually a place full of "dread" or any of that shit and nowhere in scripture describes it as such.

What you had was a dream.
>>
>>28088876
Man, that is such a beautifully bad idea. I'm amazed that neither you nor any of your friends got hacked to death with blunt machetes or something.
>>
>>28091008

wow. I'm literally stunned as to how someone can lie to themselves like this.
>>
Why does these threads always get flooded with edgy teens who are "literally Messias" or have made "pacts with the devil". Either you are all schizos or terribly desperate for attention.
>>
>>28088466
>But I really can't talk about my identity too much, it'll fuck me over
You're a dota 2 player not a politician, no one gives a fuck about your identity. What's going to happen? Your team loses their sponsors because you frequent the same place that regularly discusses piss jars?
>>
>>28088876
I don't have any problem at all believing this, me and my friends would probably do stupid stuff like this if it wasn't for the fact that my city isn't that "hoodlike" and that I don't have any friends.
>>
>>28087372
My dad showed me gore on my 10th birthday
and my 4th grade teacher told me to go kill myself.
I wish I could make this shit up
>>
Just finished reading your thread OP. Coming from quite a few different places but I get it. I was going to post about my child abuse because it's fairly uncommon how young I was and how it all worked out and what it led to and then describe some of the weird things that have been a result of all that abuse and mental illness and stuff... but then I thought how nice it would be to enslave you since you seem to be submissive and I really want to make people pay and suffer at the same time as I want to. You and marine guy took it way further than I ever did because I have a gentle heart behind my darker cravings but dear god I crave it. Every day hurts. I am a female counterpart to people like you. Just know I exist and I know you do, and we can find people to counter us in the right way. I hope. I want to perpetuate the guilt of the bad things. I haven't yet ever spoken about the things I've done myself. I can't claim to be innocent. I haven't killed but I've done bad things. I don't know how to exist
>>
who here experiences precognition in the form of dreams?
it's never anything important or major, just a glimpse of a scene that plays out over 6 months ahead of time from my point of view
when it happens I get extreme deja vu
i've considered keeping a dream journal to try and prove to myself I'm not crazy
>>
>>28095441
What do you mean?

this definitely won't be original
>>
File: 1461436377628.png (135 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1461436377628.png
135 KB, 600x488
I got married to a girl I was in an arranged marriage with since I was born. Honestly wasn't that bad, was already best friends with her because our dads were best friends and we constantly hung out. Was kinda hard to explain that in high school to people because arragned marriages are pretty unheard of in the west in this day and age. we technically start dating when I was 16. Got married when I was 21 and have been married for 4 years now.
>>
>>28091986
I get this, or I used to. Rarely anymore possibly because I cured myself. The trick is to just roll with it and try and all asleep instead of recoiling. I saw shadow people, heard strange things, the whole gamut. But if you can just, instead of resisting it, cause yourself to fall completely asleep you'll either wake up or just sleep and it will be over.

I think I still get it now if I sleep in certain positions with my head angled the right way. But I can feel like the "tremors" or whatever of it coming on and stop myself from having full on sleep paralysis.

It's scary, no doubt, but it just gets scarier as you try and fail to move yourself instead of just letting it pass.

You can also try just relaxing and slowly trying to move say one of your feet or something. Like just close your eyes and calm yourself (despite seeing some freaky shit, believe me I know this all sounds backwards), and then when you're a bit calm just try moving your toes. That often works for me too but lately like I said I don't get it and when I do I just let myself completely sleep.
>>
>>28096365

What is your ethnic background, and how did it happen?

Do you think either of you would cheat?
Is it purely a formal thing, or do you actually treat each other like you love each other?
>>
Foursome as the only dude. Not a Chad, just white and it happened in a foreign country.
>>
>>28092853
That isn't a trip fag you new fag
>>
>>28096785

Did you cum inside all of them?
>>
>>28096858
Yes but not exactly in one sitting so I had plenty of time between.
>>
File: 4479257661_0ec36c6ba3_z.jpg (168 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
4479257661_0ec36c6ba3_z.jpg
168 KB, 640x637
I was born highly autistic to a 43 year old mother, who also happened to be a brilliant psychologist and prior mother to 3.

Inspired by the movie Son-Rise (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079933/) she set to raise me to be normal. Through a FUCKLOAD of hassle, she managed to, and despite me being the weird kid throughout my childhood and teenage years, I'm now a fully functional 23yo adult with a job, my own place, and a qt gf.

People think I'm a genius because of my analytical abilities. Truth is that I can only comprehend things through analysis. Yes, I've analyzed and broken down the entire social spectrum, I had to in order to survive, and now I'm the biggest smooth talker in the world because I know exactly what to say and when to say it in any situation. I'm trying to become more emotional and human, but it's still foreign to me.
>>
>>28094353
Ok so stories about the house please?
>>
>>28096885

Which of them was the most pleasurable to cum inside and why?
>>
>>28087372
I once took a shit so big, it looked like it shouldn't have fit through my anus but it did and my anus was fine. Didn't even hurt or anything. It was in that moment that I started believing in God.
>>
>>28096929
>because I know exactly what to say and when to say it in any situation
has there ever been a situation where you've been at a loss of words?
how is talking to antisocial people?
>>
>>28087372
I travelled about 10 minutes back in time before. I am pretty sure my actions are what caused humanity to shift world lines to the berenstain universe.

We are actually in a parallel universe as we speak.
>>
>>28096996
Honestly, the oldest one since she seemed to be more experienced and know what she was doing. Like she understood the mood I think and kept a good pace so that it lasted for a really long time. Also as I was led to believe, she was interested/involved because she was hoping to get pregnant from it. I guess knowing that just made it that much hotter.
>>
File: what in the fuck.jpg (53 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
what in the fuck.jpg
53 KB, 500x300
>>28087372
When I (a guy) was in my mid teens in hs, I'd sit in the girls changing room, and I'd just wait for all of them to enter, one by one. None of them ever told me to leave or even made a peep about the fact that I was there. At first I got confused stares and some girls would try to change in the corner while hiding their privates. Later on they would just change right in front of me, talking and laughing as if I wasn't even there. I've seen dozens of fully naked teenage girls because of this.

I don't think they told the teachers either, or if they did, the teachers never approached me about it. I had been doing this from age 13 - 17, over 3 years straight.

I was even at a "reunion" half a year ago. There were at least 5 girls I had seen completely naked, yet they talked to me like I was a long-lost friend, with no mention of those high school events. I even talked to one girl in private, a girl who I'm sure still remembers the shit that happened back then. She was just giggling and punching me as if we were buddies.

I don't get it. Am I insane? Am I hallucinating? Do I have dementia? Someone fucking explain this.
>>
>>28097129
Yeah, new situations require me to stop and think for a second and think while figuring out the reason behind the situation and the correct approach. I just play it off as a stunned silence.

I bring antisocial people out of their shell for the feel-good factor. Most of the time they're the only ones who can follow my train of thought, because many of them are autistic themselves.
>>
>>28087954
same bro I seem to get this pretty often
>>
I punched a guy in the face while he was holding me at gunpoint.
>>
>>28087872
FUCKING RAIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEE
>>
I saw a shadow person in my house when I was 10 or so.

>wake up early on a Saturday morning to play Dreamcast before my brother
>whole house still asleep
>go downstairs
>open door to basement
>walk down first few stairs
>look through little window thing into main basement room
>a shadow of a man strolls across the wall, as if a man is walking across my basement and projecting a shadow
>I'm squatting, completely still
>shadow phases through sliding glass door into adjacent room
>shadow phases through OTHER sliding glass door, directly out of the house
>incredibly spooked, go back upstairs and confirm family is still asleep
>sit in my room and play with toys until my brother wakes up

I also learned just recently that walking through glass doors is something that shadow people are known to do. I'm not an /x/fag, but I definitely saw what I saw. I still have weird dreams about that house, and especially the basement.
>>
>>28097217
That's weird but I guess you got past the point where it seemed strange into a point where their insecure teenage girl minds decided that you treated it so normally it must just be normal.
>>
My ex would gaslight me and twist shit around til I was fucking mental. She also told me that her dead mother visited her from heaven to tell me we shouldn't be together.
>>
>>28097401
Maybe. I just expected a bigger reaction. When I look at it now, I can't imagine anyone else pulling that shit without getting thrown in juvenile prison or w/e the fuck it's called. How is it possible for over 3 years straight, several times a month, without ever getting caught or at least told to get out? Teenage me was a fucking lunatic.
>>
>>28097545
Yeah it's definitely strange. I wasn't trying to downplay that just trying to explain perhaps? But I don't know. You would expect to be lobotomized or chemically castrated or something.
>>
>>28097545
>>28097670
is that really standard in the us or are you niggers overreacting?
>>
I became too good at Lucid Dreaming. Instead of flying or fucking or stupid shit like that I took a while to realize I had an entire reality at my disposal if I could handle it.

I'd start by rocketing through the galaxy, looking at planets and stars, like that scene out of Contact.

Then I'd put aliens on these planets, come up with cultures, histories, tragedies and advancements, watch them progress on fast forward. Watch whole civilizations rise and fall, wars being fought, then extinction.

It's still really dream like because I can't recall everything, just the sense of knowing and watching it happen. Hard to explain but that's dreams I guess, I don't even want to get into the time dialation shit I felt when customizing a race like a Bethesda character creator.

I did this a bunch of times with lots of different scenarios until I realized he real world as boring as shit and awful and not interesting.

Luckily I realized falling into a state of only wanting to live in your dreams is really bad and I just quit it cold turkey, I still lucid dream just fine but it's normal dreams for me.
>>
>>28097706
What do you mean?

this comment contains oregano
>>
>>28097706
I mean... No the state wouldn't lobotomized or chemically castrate a 13 year old but typically he would get in some kind of trouble.

So yes we are over exaggerating what his punishment would be.
>>
>>28097845
i mean i'm in eastern yurop and the guy that did something similar only got a stern talk from the p.e. teacher once the girls got sufficiently triggered

can't imagine getting into some actual trouble over that
>>
I called one fo the memers of blazing squad a poof to his face when i was about 13.
>>
>>28097912
Well I'm from western Europe and I'm not sure what would happen, but I'd assume that years of that shit would get someone into some trouble. It wasn't like I peeked for 2 seconds, it was really years of full-blown, non-consensual voyeurism.
>>
>>28098386

It's not voyeurism if they can see you and consent to your presence.
>>
File: selfimmolation.jpg (208 KB, 750x790) Image search: [Google]
selfimmolation.jpg
208 KB, 750x790
>>28096365
THIS IS MY DREAM, FUCK YOU
WHY ARE YOU HERE
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 447x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 447x547
>>28096091
>my 4th grade teacher told me to go kill myself.
bruh
>>
>>28097137
>Airiphags are this delusional cus they don't want to admit Kayo is best girl
>>
>>28098568
Well if you take unwitting silence as consent, then sure. Would it be called statutory sexual harassment?
>>
This one time, a 12 year old kid stole a car and tried to run me over with it. It was a jeep with the doors off, so when he came around for another pass, I sidestepped, grabbed the handle, and vaulted into the passenger seat. I tried to take the keys, but couldn't quite grab them because his friend was in the passenger seat and I was kind of grappling over him.
But I distracted him enough to lose control, and I jumped out and rolled right before he crashed.
That was my Hollywood moment, the coolest thing I've ever done. Nobody believed I jumped into a moving car, except the one person who saw it happen. The kid and his friend maintained they crashed on purpose.
I was like 14-15 at the time.
>>
>>28087372
I got a metal tube inserted inside my urethra in a bdsm session.
Is not like nobody would believe me but more of I'm too embarrased to say it, but whatever I just wanted to post it.
>>
>>28092572
The way you type doesn't make this seem very believable.
>>
>>28101585
He types like someone with a high post count on a conspiracy discussion board. He's clearly a fucking lunatic. Like, Timecube certified.
>>
>>28096120
OP here.
Yeah, I was abused quite a bit when I was younger. I remember being threatened with guns, tasers, etc. on a daily basis. I still am, but I don't care anymore.
I remember one time when my younger sister and I were lacerated with a bull whip.
>>
>>28088218
buddy stop being a dick.
>>
>>28089013
I would like to hear more about your carny work. Did you like it? Was it comfy? Can I run away and join the circus? That sort of thing. The circus has always been the r9k of real life, any insights to share on that idea?
>>
File: 1460163903419.jpg (59 KB, 579x501) Image search: [Google]
1460163903419.jpg
59 KB, 579x501
>>28096120
It's OP again.
Contemplating it and if you wanted to give your skype or steam or something like that, we could talk if you wanted.
Like I said earlier in the thread, my steam name is "cykacycle"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lovely_day_again/
and a throwaway skype account of mine is
janethe4chanfag
I'm not a female though; the username is something I made as a meme.
Kik username is sarah_by_proxy
That's about it, I suppose. Just trying to cover all possible grounds of communication.
Not meaning to sound weird or desperate, but it comes off that way. I'm just thinking we could relate on things of this subject matter and share stories.
>>
Anybody else have any parallel universe stories? Really interested in that stuff.
>>
I have a story that I could never really figure out, I remember it very vividly.
>be me, ~9 years old
>Just got some old flight sim game
>went to get a joystick with my dad
>pick it up from a store
>we were kinda feeling tired so we hailed a taxi
>the taxi driver said that they aren't picking up anyone right now because they're getting called back somewhere?
>all of the other taxi drivers say the same thing
>we just thought whatever and we walked back home
>take the usual route
>come to a place where the path splits
>on the right the path goes up, on the left it goes down
>I know where I was but this split was new
>my dad says that we have to keep going up
>we go up the path and there's another up/down split
>this keeps looping on for a while, but we keep going up
>after a while we start going down
>then just randomly choosing a path
>and eventually I recognize the down path leading to a place near my house
>go down
>happy that we finally made it back
>go home and play flight sim

To this day I remember this event and I just can't figure it out. I'm almost sure that it wasn't a dream.
>>
>>28087954
Tell some please?
>>
Remember those furry demonic little toys?
They were animatronic and shit, called furbies I think
We were coming home from getting groceries at Kmart and I saw this furby in the bag.
I kept opening the bag to find it, but all I could find was this thing of crunchy peanut butter.
Been thinking about that for the past 15 years...
>>
File: tfw1461445163250.jpg (1003 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
tfw1461445163250.jpg
1003 KB, 5000x5000
i saw the earquake and the tsunami that hit east of india yen years or so in a dream the night before (while it happened, timezones).
i remember waking up and thinking about the 10.4 earthquake next to india that i saw in the dream.

then i turned on the news...

also i saw a rock braking to pieces in the sky at 1am in an island and made the night almost bright as day with green and yellow light flickering while i could see the flames clearly as it was braking up.

..oh and it made a huge explosive noise. (nothing in the small islqnd could have caused the noise).
>>
I've been in the top >0.1% of multiple competitive games.
I've been to Harvard University with a family member to deliver a lecture.
I've had someone die in my arms.
I've been Executive Marketing Manager in a major Game Server Hosting Company.
I've had multiple jobs as Voice Actor (nothing in major games or major movies).
I've nearly died 2 times as a child.
Multiple people told me that I saved their lives.
There's been a lot of fucked up shit.
The worst is only the people that have been directly involved in any of the above know about it / believe that it happened.
So go on and call me a liar and a fag I don't care no one ever believes this shit.
>>
>>28103420
OP.
I don't think you're a liar. That's why I made this thread. There are so many people, including myself, who have outrageous stories that nobody ever believes happened and it feels bad to be judged for them or unable to tell anybody for fear of being called an attention whore, etc.
>>
>>28103574
it's kinda funny what kinds of fucked up shit can happen to you isn't it? Through a friend I got a position at a at the time minor hosting company. We made it big. We really made it big. But nobody ever believes me that I am the Marketing Manager of that company until I prove it to them. And that is probably the one that sounds most realistic I guess. I've always been kinda lucky and got into situations where I've been part of something really big and I never know how I end up in them and no one ever believes it. I mean I understand it, most of it I don't even believe it myself that it happened. It's been a really weird life so far. But it's good to finally talk about it somewhere.
>>
I don't think it's too unbelievable, but people on here accuse me of lying a lot:

>have slept with upwards of 30 women
>have a job as the operations manager of a mid-sized logistics company
>traveled to 50+ countries
>lived abroad in Istanbul and India
>can read and write in Hindi Devanagari, Cyrillic, and Arabic derivative scripts
>went to Mosul as a tourist right before ISIS emerged
>was present and smack dab in the middle of two separate Arab Spring uprisings (on accident)

I don't think it's too incredible or even that unique. Shitty thing about traveling is that you realize there's always that guy with ten times more stories and who's been to a hundred more places than you.
>>
>>28103716
Yeah, it's almost disturbing, thinking about how much things change.
I've been a rich man and a poor man, an abuser and the abused. I remember sitting in silence every single day through my teens, only for it to change so suddenly when I actually started to see the world and had things happen to me. Very surreal.
>>
>>28103776
honestly that sounds really awesome and unique. I guess the reason why people call you a liar here is because some here believe that no one can have sex with women let alone 30.
>>
I'm an aspiring 5'8 mma fighter who just tooled a couple of big names in sparring. And has an undefeated ammy record, all TKOs of 5-0
>>
>>28103776
>Shitty thing about traveling is that you realize there's always that guy with ten times more stories and who's been to a hundred more places than you.

Man, I know that feeling.
Everyone always tries to downplay someone else's stories, no matter how cool they might be. Makes the person themselves think their story is boring.
No human's story is really boring, whether it be that of a 13 year old or a 90 year old.
>>
>>28103846
Damn, that's awesome!
I wish you much luck with pursuing it.
>>
File: 1456570425154.jpg (152 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1456570425154.jpg
152 KB, 1200x900
>>28088163
Is this a picture of you by any chance?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.