[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, how comes most men think that they are entitled to have sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 22
so, how comes most men think that they are entitled to have sex?
>>
Women are literally objects so that's why.
>>
>>28078554
black chad is using this to slay white feminist pussy
>>
File: 1461334821803.png (66 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1461334821803.png
66 KB, 616x596
>>28078554
>literally my reaction to shit like this by now
>>
>>28078554
Because we do all the work that keeps women in luxury
>>
>>28078725
excuse me sir but you are a neet with no job and your autistbux is invested on anime shit.

You ain't no keeping no one in luxury.
>>
Probably because this is the universal goal in life and we are biologically programmed to pursue it?
>>
File: 1415141954534.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1415141954534.png
13 KB, 640x712
by the mere fact i have a penis i am entitled to sex, thats the purpose of life right?
>>
File: devito1.jpg (205 KB, 1268x1080) Image search: [Google]
devito1.jpg
205 KB, 1268x1080
Yeah, feeling entitled to even a shred of some females attention every once in a while is fucking patriarchy. Women are entitled to love, attention, and excuses for when they act like disgusting retards, and men are entitled ONLY to being allowed to live (sometimes) if they behave.

You tell them, Mr.Jackson. You tell these fucking piece of shit virgin creeps.
>>
>>28078554
Yes, the ideals of a singular insane mass murderer accurately reflects what all men believe. Stupid fucking SJW nigger cunt.
>>
>>28078554

The same reason women think they are.
We're human.
>>
>>28078752
Some people learn from the mistakes they observe others making, such as ever inviting a succubus into your life.

>>28078803
This is where the "why don't you talk?" meme comes from. Even neglecting to pay attention to women is sexist. Never mind if they're only talking about dicks or dresses, you have to throw some compliment or flirty joke in the mix or you're creepy.
>>
>>28078713
your post brought me laughter

thank you
>>
It took me a while to realize this, but this sort of sentiment springs from a curious misconception on the part of the people who propound it.

The idea is that when a man feels hurt or frustrated because he's been denied sexual affection, it's because he felt he was denied something he has some fundamental right to. After all, if the man realized he had no right to such a thing, he would happily accept his lot with a complacent smile on his face, resigned to his place as one of Nature's sad mistakes.

This is nonsense of course. As a person, every man feels the desire and need for sexual affection. When such a fundamental desire is frustrated, it hurts. It has nothing to do with the notion that he has been cheated of something owed to him. The hurt is a far simpler, far more visceral one.

The entitlement meme is sort of silly, anyway. No one is "entitled" to freedom, save for his ability to protect himself from subjugation by those who seek to do so. Nor is anyone entitled to food, save for his ability to secure that food for himself. However, we exist in a gentler, more enlightened age. We often provide for those who cannot provide for themselves, and fool ourselves into believing this is something other than charity.

And, of course, if one points this out, one hears the inevitable reply: But you need food to survive! You don't need sex to live!

Well, true enough. But why do people believe themselves to entitled to life in the first place?
>>
>>28078554
>tfw de-facto asexual (no interest in sex in real life, idea disgusts me.)
>tfw basically everyone else wants sex
>men want to talk about getting it
>women think i want to get it, possibly with them.

everyone is horrible.
>>
WE WUZ FEMINISM AND SHEIT
>>
>>28078752
who do you think sells tendies? women working the till.
>>
>>28079094
You are the only tripfag who doesn't instantly trigger feelings of murderous rage inside me.
>>
Most people go out and get in relationships because they just "think they should have them" anyway. The fact that people look so strangely on those who've never been in them proves this, to me.

Obviously companionship comes into it too and that IS a reason to do it, but I feel like that's the justification a lot of people use to mask the general thought of "I'll look like a sadcase if I don't get into a relationship soon." To me, this essentially does stem from some entitlement you think you have to some other person.
>>
>>28078803
>Women are entitled to love, attention, and excuses for when they act like disgusting retards
This is as much men's fault as it is womens though.
Men act like sycophantic little fucks when a woman's vagina might be open for business.
>>
File: up_00001b.jpg (290 KB, 1652x1050) Image search: [Google]
up_00001b.jpg
290 KB, 1652x1050
Women are the weaker gender, it's thanks to men that they have most of of the necessities they have come to enjoy.
They're ungrateful cunts, if they can't even offer us their bodies in return as appreciation.
>>
>force men to do everything
>they have to ask you out and face rejection
>they have to pick the place to date
>they have to pay for the date
>they have to text first
>they have to give gifts
>they're not allowed to show emotion

I'm not surprised men think women owe them something when the system is set up this way. My buddy went out with a girl on three dates. He paid for everything and drove her around. He tries to kiss her on date three and she refuses. A girl like her will say wow you're not entitled to my body, but you know what he wants. You know why he's taking you on these dates. It ain't right. Women are to blame for the entitlement in my honest opinion, senpaitachi.
>>
File: 1461169496904.jpg (939 B, 16x15) Image search: [Google]
1461169496904.jpg
939 B, 16x15
>>28078554
>mass murder
>3 people
>>
File: Pacman.gif (24 KB, 270x220) Image search: [Google]
Pacman.gif
24 KB, 270x220
It's probably because they're sexually frustrated and they really want some fuck. Legalized prostitution when?
>>
Terry Cruz on the Nightly Show (god how I hate it now) said men "HAVE ALWAYS" valued themselves over women; and that it was time for women to take the spotlight.

This line of thought makes no sense and helps no one. So when it comes to something like Elliot Roger, people are just adding fuel to the proverbial fire
>>
>>28078554
4 out of his 6 victims were male.
>>
Everybody is entitled to sex. It's literally one of the basic instincts.
>>
>>28079415
FBI defines mass murder as 4 or more people in a short period of time. Elliot killed 6.
>>
>>28078554
actually, Elliot didn't commit murder because he felt entitled to women's bodies.

He committed murder because he respected women's right to say no.
>>
>>28079094

you will be spared in the tripfag genocide
>>
>>28078554
Why do people think that they are entitled to any right?

Speech? Food? Healthcare? Education?

What makes those any different?
>>
>>28078554

There is nothing wrong about this.
Men today think they are entitled to sex.
All millennials think they are entitled to everything.

Elliot was given everything in his life. He was from a wealthy family, had everything in his life paid for, and probably went through school hearing about what a special snowflake he is and what good things he deserved. Fed all that spockian drivel in order to protect his fragile self esteem.

And then, when he was thrown in to the big wide world, he withered. He came up against the one area in life where nobody gets a handout.

See, because of the shit mentality of our schooling systems, people today are so obsessed with what they "deserve". What they are "entitled to", what is "fair". Except what you "deserve" doesn't mean shit. The world is what it is. Strong men take what they get. And if you want to change it, only strong men can. It isn't like school where competition is discouraged and everyone gets a trophy because it's "fair". You need to unlearn all the bullshit that school taught you. You need to learn to compete, to better yourself, to embrace you masculinity, and to stop avoiding conflict.
The world is shit, yes. But even if you keep bitching about it, some kindly authority figure isn't going to swoop in and make things equal for you.
>>
>>28080037
>He came up against the one area in life where nobody gets a handout.

This is a powerful statement. The world of romance is the one area of life where the idea of equal and fair treatment goes out the window.
>>
File: 1459917028745.gif (1 MB, 895x680) Image search: [Google]
1459917028745.gif
1 MB, 895x680
How come women think they are entitled to not die when I snap after 2 decades of crippling loneliness and inadequacy?
>>
File: 1452219764924.jpg (77 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1452219764924.jpg
77 KB, 620x413
>>28078713

Redditors, when will they learn?
>>
why do people who use twitter feel like their opinions are supposed to be respected?
>>
>>28080027

Are you saying women shouldn't be allowed to speak, eat, or receive education or healthcare? Why do you hate women?
>>
>>28079242
This. If men would stop fucking chasing after literally any woman who even slightly hints that they might be interested, or is even friendly, there wouldn't be any entitlement going on.

If women acted the same way towards guys, we'd be acting entitled too.

Though that doesn't excuse the behaviour of people who're cunts about it, of either gender. Manipulation is manipulation, no matter if the other person goes along with it .

But it's silly to imply that everyone here wouldn't take it if they had access to a large amount of people willing to have sex with them, or give them emotional support.
>>
>>28080037
>Men today think they are entitled to sex.

You make some excellent points, but I have to disagree with this one. We sons of the Occident, at least, are reminded that we aren't entitled to sex constantly. It is part and parcel of the philosophy of the Western world we are all raised in.

There's a reason why rapists don't proclaim their crimes proudly. That reason is the same as the reason why rape is considered a crime in the first place. Because sex is something men don't have a right to take if they desire it. If they do so, and are convicted of doing so, the consequences are terrible. There is no registry for murderers, or for people who maim and commit monstrous assault. There is, however, a sex offender registry. Sexual crimes are considered by our culture to be terrible in a way that few other crimes are.

In the West, we (wrongfully) believe we have some inherent right to life and liberty and all the rest. Society makes concessions to accommodate for these rights. When it comes to sex, well, the situation is radically different. Which you obviously recognize:

>He came up against the one area in life where nobody gets a handout.

The thing of it is, the vast majority of men recognize the same thing. Just because we realize we aren't entitled to this experience doesn't mean it hurts any less when we are denied it, especially when that experience plays such a deep and abiding role in what it means to be a human who lives as the vast majority of humans do.
>>
>>28080771
No, you tard. I'm saying that there is no right to anything, and that it all depends on what society gives.

Forcing people to go through life alone and unloved is just as cruel as forcing them to go through it with no education or healthcare.
>>
>>28080980

Not getting to hold women down and fuck them in the ass dry with your two inch terror is apparently the same thing as not being allowed to talk or read now. Huh, you learn something new every day.
>>
>>28080037
>You need to unlearn all the bullshit that school taught you. You need to learn to compete, to better yourself, to embrace you masculinity, and to stop avoiding conflict.
Are you advocating actual rape here
>>
>>28081061
It is not about sex you fucking retard, it is about being loved. I could go without sex. What feels awful is having absolutely zero reason to do what I do (go to Uni, preparing for the job market, etc.).
>>
Most women think that as well. Only they succeed.
>>
>>28078803

Nobody is entitled to shit . Not men , not women.

You are not entitled to sex.
She is not entitled to men's feelings.
>>
>>28081145
its all about sex
>>
>>28081501
No, sex is merely symbolic. If you really think it is just entirely about sex, then you are just as degenerate as the normalfags.
>>
>>28079705
THIS.

Seriously, feminists have been drinking the koolaid that the angry misogynists on the internet are old-school confident asshole men. They seriously believe this.

Feminists will talk about how they are the only ones who create space that allows men to be weak and shy. But the weak, shy men are the ones hating on feminism! They really, really don't know this.

It's a fundamental understanding. Feminists don't understand why the "trolls" keep getting louder as feminism wins. The trolls are the "weak men you're allowing to exist"!
>>
I see it as the right to pursue sex.

life, liberty, and PURSUIT of happiness. Not guaranteed happiness.

We have the right to pursue sex, but we aren't guaranteed sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (443 KB, 815x1188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443 KB, 815x1188
When it comes to bitter manchildren like Elliot Roger, they have so little experience with women that they see us as objects, something not human and therefore not like them. They see women as gatekeepers of something they want, similar to a locked fridge of their Mountain Dew. They don't understand the idea that women are the natural selectors, since having a child and being pregnant requires more risk than just dumping your load in some chick. They feel denied something they feel is a right because society tells men that their opinions are important.

No one is entitled to another person's bodily autonomy. Next question.
>>
>>28082416
>They don't understand the idea that women are the natural selectors, since having a child and being pregnant requires more risk than just dumping your load in some chick.

How is this relevant in a post contraception world?
>>
>>28082416
>When it comes to bitter manchildren like Elliot Roger, they have so little experience with women that they see us as objects

It can be completely all his fault for little experience. Despite being rich, he had a shit childhood and mental issues. No one could be fucked up like Elliot solely on misogyny, he had to be messed up kid. Thats what most women don't understand about most men. Nobody is saying anyone is entitled to anything, it's about why they act this way and it's not just about hating women
>>
>>28082220
Life and liberty are meaningless without happiness.
>>
>>28082416
>they have so little experience with women that they see us as objects
Then how come Chad sees you as objects too? Maybe it's because you act like objects?
>>
>>28082948
Women always conveniently ignore that the men they want to fuck objectify them too.
>>
>>28078626
This. Women want to flaunt their sexuality and act like objects but when we treat them like objects then suddenly they act outraged. Women are masters of having their cake and eating it too
>>
>>28082416
>implying women actually have the fortitude of mind to consider children before having sex
Women are children themselves, you literally cannot trust them to make these kind of decisions themselves. If you have any doubt of this, just look at how much they push abortion, the reset switch for their bad decisions.
>>
>>28082983

And when you treat them like people they don't fuck you. Ever.
>>
>>28083002
This is the big one, really.

>Just talk to girls like you would anyone else!
Thanks mom, now I'll never get laid.
>>
>>28083061
>talk to girls like you would anyone else
That is pretty hard when you don't talk to anyone, speaking from experience.
>>
>>28083000
>just look at how much they push abortion, the reset switch for their bad decisions.
desu men should push abortion as hard as they can.

of course with such an easy reset switch, if stacy doesn't want to abort and chad does, no child support for her. :^)
>>
>>28083121
If you say women are responsible for children everytime they have sex, its only reasonable men should be held to the same standard. Every time you have sex you should be willing to produce a child with the woman you have sex with. Anything else is misdirection or actual murder
>>
>>28079242

THIS THIS THIS. Its thirsty beta fucks that drive up female sexual market value and rewards them for being attention whores.
>>
>>28082948
I'm not denying the existence of shallow women that only care about looks. Women that only care about looks will go for a hot guy regardless of personality.

....just like every guy ever who goes for gold diggers or Stacies.

The difference is that tumblrinas don't go on shooting sprees because Chad won't wife them.
>>
>>28083002
Yes. It's kind once women realize you won't treat them like trash then they you're dead to then unless you're good with computers or cars or something they might need in the future
>>
>>28082416
>When it comes to bitter manchildren like Elliot Roger, they have so little experience with women that they see us as objects
typical tripfag, lazy assertion with no thought behind it. If he saw women as objects, why was he mad at them for choosing men who he deemed inferior? Why was he so upset and hurt when they shunned him? If he believed women had no will, he couldn't have blamed them.

he was an extreme narcissist who couldn't handle the fact that women didn't act in accordance with the mantras he was doubtlessly fed as a child. "Women want a nice guy, a gentleman. Women want men to treat them with respect." Maybe if he was told the truth from the beginning, this ending could have been avoided.

>>
>>28079705
Leaf BTFO

op is a fucking leaf and he posted this on /pol/ fucking syrup nigger!
>>
>>28083181
>its only reasonable men should be held to the same standard
women can abort, her body, her choice.

a man cannot force a woman to keep the child, nor can he force her to abort, if he cannot enforce taking responsibility then stands to reason he should be able to waiver his responsibility in some manner too.
>>
>>28083000
>implying most women use abortions as birth control
>implying abortion is easy or inexpensive or convenient

Lol.
>>
>>28078554
Because we are living biological beings that need to reproduce.

What the fuck makes women think that men aren't entitled to sex? What makes them think that, if they could collectively decide to do so, they should be able to end the human race by collectively denying sex? Sex is a human right and a human need, like food and water. Prostitution should be legalized for this reason.
>>
>>28083289
>her body, her choice

no.

>>28083291
obviously they do or else why would women be so comfortable with open sex
>>
>>28083270
I actually read his manifesto, anon.

He was not a "nice" guy. He was racist, had super high standards, and felt entitled to hot blond girls' attention despite not making an effort to get to know or chat up any of these women. He even threw a drink on one of them.

He was hurt, but more importantly. He saw it as unfair because he was entitled, and he didn't believe in bodily autonomy. He was sold an idea, but he didn't even fit that idea.
>>
>>28083289
>if he cannot enforce taking responsibility then stands to reason he should be able to waiver his responsibility in some manner too

Im not saying abortion is wrong, but it's hypocritical that men are forced to provide the woman and the kid
>>
>>28083325
>need to reproduce
no.

historically huge numbers of men didn't reproduce. join the pile.

furthermore, don't pretend your primary concern is reproduction. you want pleasure, you want the experience that "most" people your age have gone through, you don't want a kid yet.

if men would stop pretending they needed sex and contented themselves with masturbation (or robots, expensive dolls, what have you) then they could actually redress the power disparity between them and women.
>>
>>28080037

> hurr only teh stronk survive.

how did a chest beating chimp like you get out of the zoo little guy?
>>
>>28078554

>stems in men's belief
>stems in

Huh? I'm hurting pretty badly tonight and my eyes are fucked up. Is it just me, or did this comment not make sense?
>>
File: 1457899594390.jpg (207 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
1457899594390.jpg
207 KB, 750x1124
>>28082948

Women will never criticize chad
>>
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 844x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 844x1199
>>28083342
Give up some sources on that claim, dingus. Most women into casual sex or even sex for not procreation purposes use a myriad of options for birth control. Like birth control pills, condoms, IUDs, implanon, the Depo shot, nuvaring, etc.

God, it's like none of you have even read a sex ed pamphlet.

There are a good amount of women who have had abortions but the idea that most women use it as their primary form of pregnancy prevention is absurd.

And yes. Her body, her choice. It's the same reason why even if you're a donor match, you are not legally required to donate an organ to a family member.

Just admit you want women to be punished for having casual sex without you.
>>
>>28083431
it should be "stems from"
>>
>tfw genuinely don't want sex
>tfw in a world where it's presumed i do.

i hate everyone
>>
>>28083465

all the menstrual rage is just a form of aggressive pre selection for females. All of them already covet like 10% of the top males, so the diatribe you hear is designed to stave off the other 90%.
>>
File: 1457077096786.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1457077096786.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>28078554
Why does everyone and their dog start talking about shooters like this? They use words like "evil" and "entitled", but these are actually just made up human constructs.

Elliot was mentally unwell, he had an illness of the mind just like someone may suffer from depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, etc. What he did was horrific and inexcusable, but the part that annoys me is the social media aftermath where they just do the same old spiel every time something like this happens. "He was evil!" and "He was nothing more than a monster!" so they can have their 5 seconds of "I did a good thing today" moment and stroke their own ego. Claiming these people are "monsters" somehow implies that they were never a human with real human issues and that we shouldn't ask questions like "why?" and "how can be prevent this in the future? Should there be more emphasis on mental health in western countries? Was there abuse in his life? Was there drugs involved?", but those questions are too difficult and too thought provoking for all these dumb cunts, it's easier just to label them evil and get your facebook likes.
>>
>>28083467

> her body her choice

what does that even mean madam muh-syogny. I'm genuinely curious about your zanny vagina cult whornacular.
>>
>>28083383
Biologically speaking, humans survive by reproducing. That's what our genitals are made for. Most species die off early even if they don't mate. Not saying sex is a right per se, but it's pretty depressing that you're written off natural selection.
>>
>>28082416

this chick's vagina probably smells like dead babies..
>>
>>28080826
The only good trip coder is a dead trip coder, I am glad the Witchking is undead right?

Anyway great posts as always
>>
File: image.jpg (437 KB, 844x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437 KB, 844x1199
>>28083562
I literally explained what I meant in the sentence right after that. You're either trolling or genuinely can't read.

>>28083595
>ad hominem
I've never had an abortion, but it's okay to be butthurt if you want.
>>
>>28083565
>it's pretty depressing that you're written off natural selection.
"deal with it" sounds too harsh, but it's basically what i want to say.

natural selection is "purposeless", evolution makes you more fit for a given task instead of making you "better" in a directed way. it doesn't mean you're socially worthless or worthless to humanity, it just means you're not fucking.

and honestly, who cares? if you want a long term impact on humanity, forego sex and do something cool. if you want some kid to get bullied for being ginger in 50 years because of a recessive gene, off you go and fukc.
>>
>>28083495
asexual master race reporting in. I love how people can't wrap their heads around the fact that I've never wanted sex and I don't walk around with a hardz-on all day. It's almost like some people are different and don't care about chasing pussy or having kids. I just want to learn and create, I dont give a fuck about women or men. Fuck off with your bullshit hormonal problems
>>
>>28083467
No, i am diametrically opposed to this. Your argument is not enough to prove that a fetus or even a zygote is not a different person with the right to live

I would like women to be punished for having casual sex, but I dont have to worry about that, teen pregnancy and STDS already do it for me
>>
>>28083562
the baby is living inside her body.
it is her choice what she does with it, instead of being the state's or the man's.

ultimately, a completely fair stipulation - so long as the man has the option to not pay for the child if he wants it gone and the woman doesn't. (because if the woman wants it gone and he doesn't, tough luck to him.)
>>
File: muhoccult.jpg (191 KB, 568x798) Image search: [Google]
muhoccult.jpg
191 KB, 568x798
>>28083679
>if you want a long term impact on humanity, forego sex and do something cool.
Okay
>>
>>28083667

> my sentence is a slogan and that means it makes sense!

wow did some menstrual blood leak into your circuitry again?
>>
>>28083685
I envy you a little t b h
since the day I lost my kv I feel this animalistic urge screaming inside of me

and I'm still clueless of how to attract girls
fml
>>
>>28083686
Your argument is based off of an emotional response, and therefore cannot be taken seriously. I've given logical points about bodily autonomy and the fact that no human is legally required to use their own flesh to keep another human alive. Even if you see a fetus or a zygote as a person, it doesn't matter.

Go be emotional somewhere else. Hilarious that men accuse women of being flighty and illogical.
>>
>>28083720

oh that's a relief. and am i right to assume in our patriarchal - men have all the privilege society - such a reproductive right to opt-out does indeed exist for men?
>>
>>28082416
fujoshi be my gf
>>
>>28083733
you're not wrong. if you want to have a long-term impact and don't care whether it's positive or negative, sure, become the pedo-glasses lackey of a genocidal dictator. you'll still have more influence on the world than most childbearers.
>>
>>28083797
>no human is legally required to use their own flesh to keep another human alive.
What's conscription then?
>>
>>28083667

aww cute. all those abortions have gone to your head.
>>
The feminists whining about Elliot Rodger's "mysogyny" always conveniently ignore that

>#1
He killed more men than women

>#2
He hated Chads more than he hated Stacys.
>>
>>28083801
alas not.
you could claim partly down to misogyny ironically, trying to enforce a traditional family by gluing the unwilling man into a provider role.

but it's one of those shit things where anti-abortion conservatives and SJWs can meet in the middle and go "this saves babies AND helps women while fucking over men who want casual sex, yay!"
>>
>>28083818
Well, for me, personally, it isn't about contributing. I just want to be happy, and I can't do that without companionship. So, I really see no reason to uphold the current society. If a beta uprising were to become real, I would join it, desu. In fact, I'd be willing to join just about any kind of insurrection because it's gotta be better than what I have to live with now.
>>
>>28083797
Where do you draw the line between life and woman's body?
>>
>>28083797

So this isn't about parenthood or shirking responsibility? Baby feeds off mother, mother doesn't want to offer body for baby, baby gets ejected. Right? So if we invent a method and a technology to safely and more conveniently remove a baby from a mother and that technology will also nurse a prenatal young, is it okay then that the mother still be forced to raise, feed, and pay for said child until it reaches adulthood?

After all, the issue is bodily autonomy.
>>
>>28083825
not imposed in most civilized countries.
no serious war risk in the few civilized countries that do it.

>>28083880
you can have companionship via male friends. you don't need a woman fuckbag for that.
>>
>>28083925
>is it okay then that the mother still be forced to raise, feed, and pay for said child until it reaches adulthood?
she could just give it up for adoption
>>
>>28083797
>bodily autonomy
That's a meme tbqh
No such thing
The mother is absolutely obligated to carry the baby to full term
>>
File: Tsar Nicky and his Waifu2.jpg (119 KB, 634x432) Image search: [Google]
Tsar Nicky and his Waifu2.jpg
119 KB, 634x432
>>28083934
Still on the books regardless.

>you can have companionship via male friends
Don't have any of those either, and don't really want any. All I really want is a wife to lay down beside and to cuddle with. No matter how much or little I interact with other guys, I can't shake it off. It takes precedence.
>>
>>28078554
What a brainless piece of shit nigger. There are plenty of virgins out there who don't go on shooting spree. Elliot was fucking bullied starting from elementary school and his life was shit. I hope this nigger gets killed.
>>
>>28083861

wait wait wait wait.. you're telling me that in our not-gynocentric patriarchy, courts believe women are entitled to male labor and male resources for having children. Despite the abortion clinic laws and the fact that women still have an endless amount of reproductive rights and options. Abortion, adoption, safe-haven laws, plan-b, 1) Keep your legs shut
2) Make him wear a rubber
3) Be on pill
4) Be on implant (Implanon, Nexanon)
5) Be on patch
6) Be on shot (Depo-Provera)
7) Be on sponge
8) Be on vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
9) Be on cervical cap (FemCap)
10) Use a female diaphragm
11) Use copper IUD
12) Morning after pill
13) Use spermicide

and that men can only nod or literally go to fucking jail for not paying someone money... despite all this, feminism, which is of course a gender equality movement, is still fighting the victory of abortion while ignoring the massive misandry of child support laws internationally?
>>
>>28078554
>entitled

Elliot's brain wasn't wired up properly. Calling him entitled is like calling a car whose engine doesn't work "entitled". Western society needs more mental health awareness and people like "zellie" aren't fucking helping.
>>
>>28083999
i feel you've a very idealized view of married life.

seek an appealing solitary pursuit so that even if you remain unmarried you'll have done something.
>>
File: image.jpg (505 KB, 796x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505 KB, 796x1200
>>28083911
Usually at the point where the fetus is sentient or at least has a semblance of brain function. Which scientists agree isn't for many weeks after nine weeks, and most abortions occur before the ninth week.

>>28083925
I personally think men should be able to walk away from a child and have a financial abortion, if you will, but only before the 21 week mark to allow a woman to get an abortion if she decides to do so.

But the government has deemed this not great for society as a whole. Either way, I'm also supportive of more birth control options for men. I'd also be down for mandatory paternity testing.
>>
>>28084063
Nope fuck off
she's obligated to carry it from conception
>>
>>28084061
>seek an appealing solitary pursuit so that even if you remain unmarried you'll have done something.
Already have one. I am, quite literally, incapable of feeling pleasure anymore.
>>
>>28084018
Courts don't believe women are entitled to a man's labor, they believe the child is. It's a fine distinction. I don't neccessarily agree, but that's the issue.

Also it might be relevant that the same people fighting against abortion are the same people fighting against access to birth control.
>>
File: 1461369433453-1.jpg (61 KB, 334x450) Image search: [Google]
1461369433453-1.jpg
61 KB, 334x450
>>28078554
BULLSHIT! BAKA DARKIE WHITEKNIGHT!

Let's look at why Elliot really went on his rampage, excluding his obvious mental degeneracy caused by years of Norman abuse(By far the biggest contributor).

Soul Crushing Asian Manletism(5'8" at best, most likely 5'7")
Boy voice due to effeminate vocal cords, along with irreparable asian-tier vocal projection.
Tiny Asian Clavicles
Small Asian Penis
Down's Tier Asian nasal bridge, mole nose, disgustingly-low bulbous Asian Dantinocheekbones, tiny mouth, bee-sting lips, and stunted chin
Skinnyfat
Natural, logical, and biologically-sound preference towards blonde white women that he deliberately chose not to try and override.

In an alternate reality where Elliott Rodger was mentally normal but kept all of his despicable physical traits, he'd still never get a hot blonde woman. He would have had to work tirelessly day and night to multiply his moderate wealth tenfold, in the hopes of securing a low-tier Eastern-Euro mail-order bride for only a couple turbulent years, before an inevitable divorce.

He should have been subjected to brainwashing via forced viewing of nasty porn involving Plain Jane Asian Frumps, clockwork orange style, before being airlifted to Beijing with a faux english teaching degree in hand. Beautiful white blonde bombshells would be nothing but a distant memory as he slowly begins to accept his fate, destined to him the very second his shameful father plunged his Jewish rod into putrid Asian pussy.
>>
>>28079242
>>28080802
>This is as much men's fault as it is womens though.
wrong, correlation =/ causation.
>>
>>28084104
> Dantinocheekbones
Fucking lol, nice to see some of my brothers here.
>>
>>28084150
>correlation =/ causation.
how the fuck is that relevant in this case.
>>
>>28084104
Elliot would have been better off if he did not live in that California area. If he was some loser kid in the suburbs, someone could have introduced him to World of Warcraft. Then his rampage would have been left to the digital world.
>>
>>28084100

You're right that traditionalism posses problem for both men and women in the reproductive topic. But anon is pointing out that despite a half-century of wade vs roe, feminism has done fuck all for to fight child support. Conveniently turning the other cheek until of course women are somehow placed in the same quagmire. Possibly through some technological advancement that leaves abortion obsolete and then they are freed form carrying the child and the excuses that affords them and are forced to raise the child.
>>
>>28084100
your shitposting tripfaggotry made me look up how to filter them.
Sincerely
Anon
>>
>>28084305
That's not tripfaggotry, that is namefaggotry

Quit shitting it up with the newfaggotry
>>
>>28084100

This is what it gets down to. Culture believes that men are utilities and that children belong to their mothers and are entitled by birth to male resources. Men are not allowed to choose parenthood, but will instead have their rights trampled in the "best interests of the child", a condition that does not apply to women. It's hardly in the "best interests of the child" to be aborted before birth, and we do not hold women to that standard. Under these conditions, 'the best interest of the child' is just a way for women to indirectly steal resources from men through the court system as ultimately it is the mother in 90% of family court cases who gets the chid and it is the mother who is remunerated with the fat check every month; to spend it how she pleases.

I'll give a fuck about your male snooky snooky entitlement, when men aren't literally fucking forced into labor slavery for the sake of a mother and her child.
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 814x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 814x1200
>>28084237
Thing is, men don't want child support to disappear. At least, not those in charge of the government. The government would rather a man pay for the child than use tax dollars. I've even seen cases of poor single mothers who never pursued child support being forced to by the state in order to apply to any aid programs.

And to be honest, it's not really feminism's job to save men from child support. That's like asking a minority rights group to fight against white male suicide rates. Or when men complain about the draft, or even prison rape. These are things men do to each other, and you can't really force women, who historically and even now have the least amount of judicial power, to solve that problem.

I'm not a feminist, I don't identify with that term, and it's very much possible to criticize sexist men as well as the third wave feminist movement. You can hate both.
>>
>>28084344
Im sure you got the point, but wanted to argue like a woman.
>>
>>28084399
>And to be honest, it's not really feminism's job to save men from child support
It is if they want to use the mantra that it's about equality and helps men too.
>Or when men complain about the draft
Women can complain that they too aren't facing down the draft. The men in charge will eventually abandon it instead of risking conscripting women. (It's what happened in Sweden, conscription was abolished when someone went "hey, we're all about equality and... that's sexist!")
>>
>>28083467
>And yes. Her body, her choice. It's the same reason why even if you're a donor match, you are not legally required to donate an organ to a family member.

This meme is fucking retarded.
>men required to sign up for Selective Service
>getting pregnant from consensual sex is the consequence of a voluntary act

There's no such societal concept as long as there's a draft, which for some reason you cunts aren't part of in the US even though you're allowed in combat now, and taking responsibility for your own actions is not anyone violating your autonomy.
>>
>>28084427
They aren't the same category.
>>
>>28083553
There's a term for this, virtue signaling.
>>
>>28084399

That is all fair except the bit about "feminism don't have to fight for men". Understandably ignorant remark since you're not a feminist. But according to third-wave feminism, its about equal rights of both genders. Its only just ironically call 'fem'inism, you see.
>>
>>28084467
>Women can complain that they too aren't facing down the draft. The men in charge will eventually abandon it instead of risking conscripting women. (It's what happened in Sweden, conscription was abolished when someone went "hey, we're all about equality and... that's sexist!")

lol sweden.
>>
>>28084525
Thanks anon, I've learned something.
>>
>>28084399
Women have higher voter turnout than men, and government policy on family and home is strongly influenced by feminist "theory", so the notion women have nothing to do with this doesn't hold much water.

Besides, this >>28084531
>>
>>28084550
you can laugh, but it demonstrates they're not completely insane because even they know the average woman would be useless in the military.
>>
>>28084736

This is indeed stage given that studies conclude that women makeup the majority of child abusers. Something in the margin of 78%.
>>
>>28084521
I do not have a errection image for how dumb you are
>>
File: slide05.jpg (85 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
slide05.jpg
85 KB, 720x540
>>28078554
>Mass murder
what was it 3? 6?
How in the US of A is that "mass" isn't the yearly national average of murder 4.5? He at best just peak above what's expected.
>>
I have to say something as a woman here (and not an ugly one either I am quite QT)

I feel as though it is a womans job to clean and be presentable and take care of the house

As well as make herself avaliable for sex when her husbands wants it

It's a mans job to provide and pursue a woman, but it's our job to do domestic things, clean, cook, at least try and look decent and be pretty.

I hate the way shit is now. Males are so fucking beta and soft they don't even know how to be men and it disgusts me. Or they're fuckboys looking for the next easy girl to open her legs and because women are easy now a days AND WANT Diamond rings AND weddings and to be sluts and career bitches.... everything is so fucked up.

Why can't men just be men again and women to just do what women are supposed to do?
>>
>>28085998
>Why can't men just be men again and women to just do what women are supposed to do?
Because I don't want to provide for you, your vagina has no use to me when I have two god-given hands, and I can microwave my own food.
>>
>>28078554
>how comes most men think that they are entitled to have sex?

Were not. But when 80% of the men arnt getting it, well, things happen.
>>
>>28085998
Aside from the subtle narcissism this is a good post
be on the east coast pls
>>
>>28085998
>It's a mans job to provide and pursue a woman, but it's our job to do domestic things, clean, cook, at least try and look decent and be pretty.

Perhaps it's because I grew up in a world where feminism had already been firmly entrenched, I don't really find this expression of the Eternal Feminine particularly attractive. Granted, I'm older, and when I was young third-wave feminism was also still relatively young, but the second-wave and its effects had firmly been entrenched in the culture.

I've never been given to easy infatuation (which may something of a self-defense mechanism for men like me), but the last time I was infatuated with a woman there was nothing traditionally feminine or domestic about her. She was intelligent with an aggressive wit, ambitious, able to trade barbs with me easily, charmingly crude, cynical, and made a fantastic drinking partner.

Again, for someone like me, the point is moot...but I can't help but wonder to what extent that very domestic, very traditional woman (who belongs to a tradition that, at least in the West, appears to be in its death throes) is still appealing to Western men in general.

For good or for evil, the sons of the Occident have become something strange and new. So too, I suppose, our relationship to the Occident's daughters.
>>
>>28078833
It's a wild generalization but boards like this give those people the evidence they need to believe that, even though must anons aren't being completely serious (I think)
>>
>>28085998

Because most women aren't worth that effort and would cheat and cuck a guy for half his shit.

If I could devote myself fully to a relationship and not have to worry about the woman cheating on me or taking half my shit, then I'd be happy to do so.

But going to work and knowing that my gf could be getting plowed by Jamal or Pedro so easily is enough to keep me away from being 100% serious about it.

Men are beta now because we want to keep our women happy so they don't cheat. We figure if we kowtow to you and act submissive, then you'll stay and love us.
>>
File: Pic related.png (225 KB, 290x504) Image search: [Google]
Pic related.png
225 KB, 290x504
>>28078554
It's not that we think we're entitled to sex, it's that we think that since we're not total uggos we shouldn't have to settle for people a few leagues lower than us. (Like pic related)

Girls get to go up while guys have to settle down.

Basically, we think we should at least have a chance with people in our league, which evidently we don't due to hypergamy.
>>
the "traditional women" meme is hilarious.

>there are people on /r9k/ who SERIOUSLY believe the world before 1960 was idyllic.
>there are people on /r9k/ who SERIOUSLY believe women haven't always been bitches, even when constrained in how they show it by social norms of the time.
>>
Yo, someone's probably pulling an Elliot at a Prom in Wisconsin right now.
>>
>>28078554
Because they need it. As do women, but the onus of initiation does not rest with them.
>>
>>28078554
because men's sex drive makes them pursue women for sex.

how hard can it be to answer that?

>>28078713
this. absolutely.
next time a bitch says that the only sane thing to do is simply raping her on the spot.
>>
>>28079356

aren't you supposed to do all that stuff because you like the girl?
>>
>>28089284

And the girl does what I return? I can't think of anything.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.