[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's prom season, did you robots ever go to prom? What was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 344x344
It's prom season, did you robots ever go to prom? What was it like?
>>
>robot
>go to prom ever
Why?
>>
>>28074163
no. prom is for chads and nu males
>>
>>28074163
I was forced to go there.
Horrible wine, horrible food, horrible drunk people.
After 3 hours I had enought of social retardation, so I got up, told my parents I am leaving with or without them and walked away.
Best part is, nobody fucking even noticed I was gone.
>>
File: 1451080991096.jpg (99 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1451080991096.jpg
99 KB, 500x377
I skipped out on prom.
Later found out a cute girl was looking for me all night, hoping to dance with me.
Not that bothered really, I would've fucked it up anyway.
>>
>>28074163
I went alone.

I sat in the corner recording couples dancing on my phone.
>>
File: 1460158609472.jpg (974 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1460158609472.jpg
974 KB, 3072x2304
I'm sure every robot in high school thought going to prom might "change their life" and make them really cool and confident. You go there and tell yourself you're going to dance and say cool stuff and talk to girls, but instead you sit by yourself and drink punch all night.

I saved myself the embarrassment, stayed home and played Counter-Strike.
>>
Couldn't get a date but ended up going with my science teacher, ended up banging afterward.
>>
>>28074364
I don't think being raped by Mr. Smith in the supply closet counts as "banging" anon
>>
>>28074163
There are no such thing as "prom" in my country.

Thank god I guess.
>>
>>28074163
No. My brother and all of my(and his) friends went and had a blast together.
I watched anime and cried arguing with my LDR
>>
>>went to the prom
>> all people formal and me in jeans t-shirt and a nice jacket( it was a jacket from a suit i do not know the name)
>>Of course i did not have a girl with me since i am here telling you this nice story
>> there are teachers there and most people do not enter into much degeneracy
>>but not me because i was put in a table with one of my teachers and i drunk and eated like a fuking caveman i paid for that shit i will get shitdrunk everytime i could
>>the dinner is over there is some music but most people don't dance idk why i was the autist drunk kid, well not that much of a autist but drunk.
>> some of my colleagues are having some weed soo i go too and smoke some, they do not want me to have it because they have the jew mentalaty but guess what? i smoke that.
>> a girl starts crying, she is drunk, about some shit and i try to help her, her friends come in fast because they think i try something on her
>> more drinks on the house and some more weed
>>well it was worth it, kinda.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 191x264
not american btw
i wasn't allowed our end of school year dance because i shouted heil mussolini in class and kill the jews
to this day, i am still proud of doing it
>>
>>28074479
>to this day, i am still proud of doing it
Why?
>>
>>28074510
idk lad
>>
File: pepe's inferno.jpg (30 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
pepe's inferno.jpg
30 KB, 333x333
>>28074296
>Not that bothered really, I would've fucked it up anyway.
It takes a strong man to accept the truth so wholeheartedly
>>
>>28074380
Well i don't think anything else counts as banging anon.
>>
no i dropped out of high school at 15
>>
>>28074479
are you Italian?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ux2Bkzj2yU
>>
>>28074479
That's super, Mario
>>
>>28074163
went when I was a sophmore it was awkward when with a girl who I dated for like a week, then she dumped me like the next time at school after prom..
>>
>>28074163
Even the normies thought it was dumb. No.
>>
>>28074442
sounds like you had a fun time actually. you got high, drunk, danced like a retard, ate like a king, touched a girl, and pissed off every single normie you came into contact with. you're a hero anon.
>>
>>28074163
I didn't go but I made $150 dollars on prom night by charging drunk normies usurious rates for rides home.
>>
>>28074163
it was lit
>>
>>28074163
>tfw gf dumped you before senior year
>tfw gf never gave you sex

Feels fucking bad man. I was so close to being a normie
>>
got high and played gw2 that night

went to 7/11 around midnight to buy monster

met up with a dude and his gf

"HEY ANON WHERE WERE YOU WHY WERENT YOU AT PROM? HEY LETS TAKE A PICTURE"

Theres an old picture of my on instagram holding 2 energy drinks with my hood up wide-eyed staring at the ground next to two normies.
>>
I went to my schools prom but not the senior ball. Both basically the same thing and after I went to prom which was just a bunch of people standing around talking and people that know how to dance, dancing. Overall 1/10 because it was literally not a bit different then say a normal lunch at school with people just talking but prom costs a lot more for the tux rental and ticket. Shit was gay as fuck
>>
File: 1456618358716.jpg (38 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
1456618358716.jpg
38 KB, 580x326
>>28074753
>>28074754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk
Still Mussolini and the H
Guess who's back
Still, still doing that shit, huh H?
Oh for sure, check me out

I'm still Hitler nigga, fuhrer nigga
Before I gas the lot, can't keep it home a lot
'cause when I frequent the camps that I'm known to gas
You hear the gas from the chamber when I'm on the block
Ladies, they pay homage, but commies say big H fell off
How nigga My last gas was at Auchwitz
They want to know if I still got it
They say blitzkreigh's changed, they want to know how I feel about it

If you ain't up on pace

Adolf Hitler is the name, I'm ahead of my game
Still, gassing the jews, still 'recking the commies
Still not loving kikes (Uh huh)
Still rock my suit with a Iron Cross and a crease
Still got love for the fatherland, repping 2 A.D.
Still the jews die, still doing my thang
Since I left, ain't too much changed, still
>>
Spent way too much of my parent's money on my dress.
Got to ride in a limo for the first time.
Got drunk with my girlfriends and then a qt boy took my virginity.
>>
>>28075026
gas yourself fag in auchwitz
>>
File: 1454772705263.jpg (26 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1454772705263.jpg
26 KB, 620x387
>>28074969
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too high in content
>>
Went with a friend, found out later she liked me, but I didn't try anything because I'm a fucking idiot and because my brothers always made fun of her for being chubby.

Walked around aimlessly, danced with her once at the end, we went back to her friend's house but I refused to get in the hot tub because I was too self conscious. 4 girls in a hot tub, and I refused. I'm too dumb to live.

Anyways, that was last year. Now I'm a uni fag, and just as stupid. I'll be a KHHV for life, probably.
>>
>>28075157
dont beat yourself up, its not your fault males are expected to initiate everything and girls dont have to do shit.
>have to guess whether or not a girl likes you because even if she does she wont tell you
>either ask her out and risk looking stupid if she rejects you, or dont ask her out and risk missing out if she liked you
>1000x more difficult for betas because we dont have the confidence to put ourselves out there like that
>meanwhile girls can be ultra beta and dont have to do anything but wait for a male to try and impress her
its fucking bullshit, she should have just told you that she liked you. you didnt do anything wrong, you were born into a society where you have to do all the work.
>>
if you went to prom, you are not a robot
>>
I went to four proms, two of which when I was already out of High School but just so happened to be dating High School girls. The last one where I was 20 years of age was particularly uncomfortable as parents kept asking me where my parents were.

I had a lot of fun once all the photography nonsense was done, but it took up a good portion of time because our limo went from home to home picking kids up and everyone wanted a group and individual photo.

Weird thinking I'm probably pictured in so many people's homes who were unaware I wasn't 17 (baby face/height)

I didn't fuck my date the last time, just got the best head I've ever had in life.
>>
absolute shit and I regret every moment of it

went with my oneitis, stacies decided booking a night club would be the best venue for us

looked like a retard dancing with her

Rethinking every moment of it makes my cringe so hard and I hope to god no one remembers it
>>
>>28075348
Thank you for stating this simple truth.
>>
>>28074163
I was MC at the high school ball.
I spaghettied in front of 500 people.
>>
https://vine.co/v/MrtUV1KmLdD
>>
>>28074163
>What was it like?
like a combination between a latin club and a house music club

You show up with a girl, or meet one there if you don't have one. You have a few drinks and chat while resting after dancing for a while. Just long enough to get your breathe back though, cause the music is too loud to say more than a few words.

Dancing is not really my thing though, and drinking is more fun somewhere you can talk to drunk people.

All in all, don't regret going but I don't think I'd regret not going either.
>>
I never went to any prom in high school and I'm not even in the senior yearbook because I refused to take the portrait photo. So they just skip my name and photo and everything. I'm pretty happy about it, fuck everyone in that school
>>
>>28075723
I also didn't take a photo any year of high school for the yearbook. The best part about it is when normies are looking at their yearbooks they won't remember me. Fuck those people
>>
>>28074163
Yeah, 2 years ago

>actually got asked to go to prom by oneitis
>couldn't fucking believe it
>she left her bf
>we went to prom
>took some pictures
>can't dance for shit but tried anyway
>starts grinding on me
>sweaty and tired already despite being /fit/
>why do people find this shit attractive it's awkward as fuck having someone grind on you in front of all your friends
>go sit down after a while
>then leave her for the rest of the night to go dance with friends
>go to ihop after
>date for a couple weeks until her bf calls her crying begging for her to come back
>she actually leaves me the absolute madwoman hahahaha

kill me, I thought women were supposed to find crybaby bitch boys unattractive
>>
Prom in 2 weeks, I'm fucking hyped
I even have a date
contain your autism, I'm a bigger robot than 90% of you
>>
>>28076064
sometimes robots just get lucky, hope it goes well

also fuck you
>>
>>28074163
I was asked to prom by a girl in the beginning of my senior year and I said yes. Didn't really think about it until like a few weeks before the night. Mom gave me money to rent a tux. Me and two other guys and their dates rented a limo together. Then I got drunk for like the third time in my life.
>>
File: Tumblr_m3xv9zTxY21qaboh9o4_250.gif (419 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_m3xv9zTxY21qaboh9o4_250.gif
419 KB, 245x245
>>28076064
There're all gonna laugh at you, Anon.
>>
>>28076241
Not really, my social skills are top notch
I don't know how but every time I leave the house I just fake being confident
being rude to people helps
>>
ye, it was nice, but all the stuff like dinner and pictures before it were better imo
>>
>>28076271
>being rude to people helps
distracts them and makes people think you're a normie yeah
actually pretty smart of you anon, I thought I was the only one
>>
>>28075335
Thanks man. I found out my oneitis has a bf yesterday, so I'm a little crushed, but I need to remember it's all about taking it one day at a time. I'm just tired of feeling like my life has passed me by. All I can think about are the bad choices I've made, and how I'm too weak to steer my life in a new direction.
>>
>>28074163
We had a LAN party at the same time as prom, it was great.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 917x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 917x960
>>28076064
>I'm a bigger robot

Lmao if I had a dollar for every fag that considered them self a robot in highschool but became a normie in uni. You have a fucking date, going to prom, and you probably even have friends too. Fucking under aged ban man
>>
>>28076271
hate to break it to you but you're not a robot by those standards

if you can "fake it", as you put, then you at least have the knowledge and ability of how to have normal social interactions, whereas real robots do not
>>
>>28076778
git paid pupper
>>
>tfw did
>it was a shit experience
>it didn't even have to be

I was planning on going with this 8.5/10 (but super religious) girl I'd known since I was a kid. "We" weren't going to go anywhere romantically, but at least I'd have some nice photos of me looking like a somebody.

She ended up going "alone" with a group of other girls.

I was dragged into this unholy mess of a "planned evening" orchestrated by this annoying fat girl. My date was this qt Asian who had been leading me along that entire year. I didn't even get to properly "ask" her. The annoying fat girl assumed I was going to ask her, so she "asked on my behalf" or some weird shit. Several uncomfortable positions later, I'm stuck spending waaaay more money than I should've on a bunch of stupid bullshit. I ended up getting sort-of cucked by this other fag that was there but it didn't even matter to me.

As a consolation prize, I abandoned her at 1 am in a diner in front of everyone. It's the best I could do.
>>
>>28074163
>it's prom season

Thanks for pointing out that you're underage
>>
>>28075026
>oh woe is the plight of being a femanon
>>
>>28074163
Good memories lads, get ready for some greentext

>be me, 14 year old faggot (was a while ago, missed out on adult prom)
>everybody is forced to get a dance partner
>want to approach qt after mustering up courage, she asks someone else right as I am walking in her direction
>feelsbadman.zip
>lose incentive to ask someone else out, just waiting untill the prom happens
>some other qt actually asks me as her partner
>can't believe what's happening
>she adds: 'just because I can't find anyone else anon, I'm not into you or anything'
>right in the benis, but accept anyway
>get dressed all nice, go to prom
>normally students would cook and bring a dish themselves, but this year school hired a cateringservice
>the food tastes absolutely terrible, it's dry and flavourless
>get to dancing
>dance with qt grill for one song, after that she says: 'hey anon, you wouldn't mind if I go dancing with Chad over there for a bit, right?'
>'n-no, o-ofcourse n-not '
>am forced to dance with some troglodyte fat hobbit who also got dunped
>all the while have an increasing feel of stomach ache/nausea
>go home early because no friends/dance partner/healthy stomach
>get home
>violently throw up everything I ate that dinner and lunch
>dad calls school to tell them I got food poisoning (felt instantly better after vomiting)
>school says nobody else had complained and that I'm overreacting
>everybody calls me a pussy for this the weeks after prom
>go to bed
>have nightmare about reliving the prom
>it become a recurring one

And that just about wraps it up
>>
>>28074163
I didn't partake in prom, but I orchestrated a lot of mine.
>Get a friend of mine who had a shitty u band to play
>rented out a real top dollar resturaunt
>4.7 stars last I checked
>10,000 for 3 hours, plenty of time.
>about a month prior, print out a bunch of lamenated fliers
>Live music!
>Free food!
>5 Star restaurant!
>No one above the age of 25 (asides from restaurant staff)!
>Said its 150 for less than 100 people
>100 for over 100 people
>nearly 140ish people payed up (restaurant was massive anyways)
>never lowered to 100, kept at 150
>Never even entered the building the day of prom except to drop off my friends guitar
>made enough money to get me a new (used) car.
Overall pretty good, even if I'm still a khv, I'm still one up to Ferris Beuller. Managed to make I think about 5000 in profit, asides from cost of renting the place out, and then having to pay for a couple limos to ease some vip stacies and chads from leaving, all while I played ArmA with some buddies.
>>
>>28074479
Kind of reminds me of when my friend submitted "Hitler did Nothing Wrong" as a suggestion for the title of our highschool newspaper. I was kind of a dick because he said he would do it if I did. I told him I suggested it as well but I really didnt but he did like an absolute dumbass/madman. Here's the refferal he got
>>
File: 1364944041266.jpg (134 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
1364944041266.jpg
134 KB, 664x664
I was actually voted prom king the one year I did attend. I was kind of the pack leader of all of the smart and nerdy kids, but also was friendly with the others. Danced a lot, started dating my ex shortly before prom.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x1136
went with my mom. thought its be funny/cool/quirky. still haunted by it
>>
File: 1439546236484.jpg (76 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1439546236484.jpg
76 KB, 960x717
we call it the debs where I'm from

it's a week or two away (18 btw)
wot do
>>
File: hmm.png (39 KB, 122x122) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
39 KB, 122x122
>>28074163
>going to prom
For what purpose?
>>
I went to prom with a girl 2 grades higher than me. I drank a shit ton before and during because I was so nervous, and in our pictures I'm sweating my ass off like a greasy oilfuck. Fun fact part 1: i ended up dating her a few years ago (like 10 years after high school) Fun fact 2: we broke up cause I got literally piss drunk and pissed in her bed after playing Battle Shots with her and her room mate
>>
File: 1452103473838.jpg (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452103473838.jpg
77 KB, 1024x768
Now you got me thinking of that faggot that probably danced with her at prom, fuck you
>>
I was 'on holiday'
>>
File: jojo.png (106 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
jojo.png
106 KB, 600x337
Prom is a nice experience.
It's better to go there and half-ass it by sitting around not dancing than not ever going and regretting it in your heart.
>>
whats with all these fucking normies shitting up the board recently jesus christ
>>
File: 1460941568644.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1460941568644.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>>28076064
Prom in two weeks for me too.

I'm so scared guys. I'm gong on a triple date with my two oneitas and there bfs and my practice gf and her friends. It's going to be so awkward, and i'm gonna spill spaghetti. Everyone says it blows, even chad, and i cant dance.
>>
>>28076271
You arent a robot then bud, nor do i see how you think you were
>>
>>28075026
You had sex with someone you find attractive. Wow, i feel really bad for you.
>>
>>28077978
No god please no mercy
>>
I went to my prom. You know how in high school, people would always vote for the autistic kids or retards as prom king? I won prom king.
>>
>>28074163
Most of my friends took like 7's or 8's.
I took two 4's
>>
File: big_1447878194_image.jpg (67 KB, 888x743) Image search: [Google]
big_1447878194_image.jpg
67 KB, 888x743
>>28077985
Have fun anon, you only get one.
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper
help me get job
>>
>>28075657
Greentext m800
Originalis
>>
>>28076048
Dont worry about it pham, if she seriously did that then she is a shallow piece of shit and you shouldnt care one bit about her
>>
>going to prom

I didn't realise the normie memes were real about /r9k/
>>
>>28074263
You went to prom with your parents?? tf??
>>
>>28074263
underrated post

I really hate the feeling you just gave me
>>
for me, prom was more of a formal "goodbye" dinner the school organised, and everyone only really cared about the after parties... afterwards.

i went to both prom + afterparty, was an ok time. some pretty awkward things happened as per usual, but oh well.
>>
I didn't go, and I still don't regret it.
>>
>>28074163
I had the chance. In my sophomore year some girl (probably a 5/10, like me) asked me out a month before prom. I said yes, although I wasn't interested in her at all. We broke up four days later, then she went with my good friend. She pulled the same shit my junior year, and I had to tell her no. The worst part about her asking me out the first time was that she was super fucking clingy, and when I told her I wasn't interested the next year she wouldn't stop and I almost got a restraining order.
>>
No. From what I heard from everyone else, it was boring and huge waste of money.
>>
File: 1437775986231.gif (109 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
1437775986231.gif
109 KB, 209x193
I think one year some autistic girl asked me to prom but I declined for her sake. I don't even want to imagine how painfully boring a night with me would be.
>>
>>28077360
At least you didn't get the Carrie treatment.

That's what I would have immediately suspected if a cute girl asked me to prom.
>>
>>28077978
You need to kill yourself. Holy shit please kill yourself. How did you not kill yourself immediately afterwards? I sure as hell would have.

Jesus that's the worst decision I've ever heard of.
>>
>>28077978
Oh my god. We've found the kind of betas.
>>
>>28074747
You can't drop out of high school in the states until your at least 16
>>
>>28074163
No, I was asked in 10th grade and declined and a bunch of people kept wanting me to go with their friends
I was weird in HS because I could talk to girls and I was tall and not ugly but nobody in the school was really my friend, I just hated all of them except for this insane lanklet Ethiopian that shouted nigger all the time and just watched soccer and read philosophy all day
weird dude
>>
>>28076778
Git paid pupper
Originales commentipus
>>
I spent prom playing shin megami tensei 3 and drinking gin until I passed out
>>
>went with fat chick
>Stacies dry humping Chads in public
>normie music
>leave
>>
File: IMG_0092.jpg (144 KB, 1600x479) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
144 KB, 1600x479
>>28074163
I remember senior year
>Went lifting with some guys
>There were all going
>Asked me if I was going
>I said I was not, said I had plans
>For the rest of the session, they just talked about the parties they wanted to go to, I just focused on lifting (I was way stronger than all those guys, they just never applied themselves.)
>Driving home, my house is stop 1
>Usually we would chill but they were going out to dinner and shit with their dates
>Get home
>Play oblivion while doing calisthenics for like 2 hours
>Starts getting dark
>Go for a run in a suburban forest/nature area, about 50^2 miles of trail and lake right next to several neighborhoods. Ran A 10k I think
>Get home
>Grab a bottle of vodka, dip, and airgun
>Head back out to nature area
>Breaking curfew, weapons laws, underage drinking laws, and alchohol and tobacco in the nature area laws.
>Police were out busting partys so I was good
>Rabbits and prarie dogs are so used to humans they cant even be considered wild anymore
>Bag 6 rabbits and 8 prarie dogs in under 2 hours
>Slit them all open, spread entrails in a pentagram in a parking lot
>Go home
>Play some more oblivion and finish off vodka
>By now blood alcohol is well over .35
>Throw up in toilet
>Pass out and piss myself
>Wake up at like 4pm
>Clean self up
>Its a school day, but nobody goes because they were up late at prom
>Spend rest of day drinking beer and dipping while playing more oblivion, HOMM 3, WoW, and RS.

In regards to in entrails, im not a satanist or anything, I just liked hunting and did not have a car at the time, so I had to do it locally. I made the pentagram because I wasnt going to eat the mangy little fucks and it freaks the fuck out of people.
Had a pretty good night desu. Dont think prom could have been better.
Cant find a related image so heres a picture of all the school cheerleaders. enjoy
>>
>>28077978
Please post pics, Anon. Please, please, please. I am begging you m8.
>>
I went to prom in my last year of high school. No date. Showed up high on shrooms and got beat up by some Chads for mouthing off to them. Woke up in a park.

Not worth it.
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper

*spoiler*not really
>>
Went twice, junior and senior year. Junior I was semi-robot but my friend who was 10/10 Swedish model (I wish I could make this shit up) asked to go. After she asks me out (still robot) and then we break up a week later. Senior year was better since me and my friends ditched an hour in because it was shit, watched movies instead. Idgaf if you think I make it up for Internet points, kinda needed to get this off my chest
>>
I wouldn't have bought a ticket or brought a date but I still missed out
>Be me
>really just sick of seeing the inside of that school in general
>Get message from a dorky kid I knew who said he planned to hide in the school then wait to let hell to break loose.
>told him I really didn't want to go. be it to actually have a "good time" or ruin it for the preppies

>Turns out him and his crew had 2 smoke bombs made of paint cans and a go kart.
(how they got it in there is beyond me)
>they chased people out of the building and sprayed 2 guys with a fire extinguisher

>The closest thing to a beta uprising I would have ever gotten to witness personally and I blew it.
>I probably wouldn't have even done anything but the misery of those cucks running and shitting themselves would have made my day
>>
>>28082337
what school?
sounds like it could have been at mine
>>
File: 1381714241777.jpg (197 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1381714241777.jpg
197 KB, 633x758
>didn't go to prom
>didn't go to grad
>didn't go on the end of year trip
>didn't write anything about myself in the yearbook
I never gave a shit about anyone but a couple people in school. I just took my diploma and ran.

No regrets at all.
>>
>>28082400
Private school in Florida
>>
>>28082461
>>didn't write anything about myself in the yearbook
Step up, my senior quote was literally for you
>>
File: Broccoli-Flower-and-Stem.jpg (406 KB, 1500x1219) Image search: [Google]
Broccoli-Flower-and-Stem.jpg
406 KB, 1500x1219
>senior year, starting football player, 4.0 student
>still never had a gf
>ask a friend from another school
>go to dinner, they serve broccoli with one of the things I ordered
>try it because why not
>love it, realize I had judged broccoli harshly all this time
>spill my spaghetti at the dance and cry in front of her
damn I love broccoli now though.
>>
>>28082461
I was destined to not graduate so I had 0 fucks to give, so I defaced my school year book before it got published.
I fucked the school out of like $2,000 and they never even figured it was me
>>
File: 1406115731773.jpg (44 KB, 358x414) Image search: [Google]
1406115731773.jpg
44 KB, 358x414
>tfw i stayed home played tfw and put off my big english term paper instead of going to prom
>>
>>28082141
why do girls wear that kind of underwear? It looks really uncomfortable
>>
>>28077904
would have been funny if the teacher was jewish.
>>
>>28082583
How did you deface it?
>>
File: 133n.jpg (56 KB, 640x650) Image search: [Google]
133n.jpg
56 KB, 640x650
>>28074163

No, and I don't feel bad about it

I don't play that cancerous normie game
>>
>>28082461
I went to graduation but the end of the year trip was hot bullshit just a bunch of normalfags at Disneyland dancing to normie music
>>
Didn't go
All i did was Vidya, cigs and and drove around town
>>
Didn't go. Spent the night on r9k like every night
>>
>>28082606
sorry played tf2*
>>
>>28082667
On the cover there was some big plaque with all the student's signatures.
I took some sort of red printing ink and drew a swastika over it and wrote "fuck yourselves"
this was before the year book designers had a picture of it so they had no way of taking it.
>>
Went to prom my senior year with my first and only GF. We sat around, made fun of the normies grinding on each other, and talked about dumb shit we found on the internet. Halfway into the night we went back to her place, only to be corralled by her parents into the living room and forced to watch Friends with them.
>>
>>28074479
I love 4chan
>>
>>28077978
how could you fuck up this bad
>>
threads like this always make me feel better and keep up the Illusion, that i'm a normie compared to you guys..
>>
I went with a guy. My school had a policy that if you were gay you had to get permission from the principal to bring your partner. I went with a guy friend without permission to protest the rule. I was pretty well liked in high school so it wasn't like they were going to kick me out. They changed the rule the following year. It was sort of strange though, there were a few gay kids in my year and none of them went with a same-sex partner because they didn't want to go through the whole process. I got elected prom king for my stunt.
>>
>>28083154
That's very brave of you.
>>
>went by myself
>no friends so the people organizing it sat me with some Chads
>didn't get up once to dance
>food was shit; dry steak, weird shredded vegetables and a single croquette
>sat on my phone playing Persona 3 all night
>wait at the front doors of the hall waiting for my mom to pick me up while watching literally everyone else leave for the afterparties in limos and buses

My mom still has several depressing photos of me all by myself in my tuxedo
>>
File: 1459828565505.jpg (40 KB, 604x573) Image search: [Google]
1459828565505.jpg
40 KB, 604x573
A girl asked me to go with her a few months beforehand but started acting real weird shortly before the actual event and ignored me the whole time we were there together
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper

stack dat bread nigga
>>
File: 1452104701394.png (1 MB, 923x641) Image search: [Google]
1452104701394.png
1 MB, 923x641
>>28074163
>Graduated last year
>Didn't go to prom
>Didn't take my senior pictures because I was too scared to face my senior class
>Hid with the junior class when a group picture was announced
>Teacher thinks I'm a grade lower than I actually am because of this
>Friend noticed I did this
>Tells me I'm hopeless

I'm glad Highschool is over.
>>
>>28082606
I distinctly remember wanking to rouge the bat porn on that night just because of normies living their life.

Fuck all of them.
We're the real men here.
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper

make millions
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper
true desu
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper

time to make that quick cash in a stupid flash!
>>
>Go to junior prom
>Live in a black area so they play nonstop rap/trap music
>This was around the time when Lil B/Soulja Boy were popular
>Actually feel confident because I can do the "cooking dance" pretty well and know a lot of the songs they're playing
>Have fun cooking like an idiot
>When they play "Crank Dat" I go to town
>Black people whoop and yell at me, think I'm actually being accepted
>Date is mortified and refuses to talk to me for the rest of the night
>Turns out at least one person filmed me cooking
>Briefly become a laughing stock as the video is spread
>Feel bad because my parents paid a ton of money to rent a nice tux and were happy their son was finally doing something normal
>Feel mad because I paid for a bitch's expensive dinner and corsage and she never once thanked me or let me dance with her
>Don't go to senior prom
>>
I didn't, had no friends or anyone to go with so it would have been horrible.
>>
>>28076778
I think its time for you to

get paid pupper
>>
>>28077978
Its people like you that give me the hope to go onwards. Keep on doing your thing, my hero.
>>
>>28076778
Get paid pupper

Plz I need it
>>
>>28074163
What the fuck are you talking about. What are you, under 18 years old? No one gives a shit about prom it's not relevant anymore. Here and now boys.
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper

gibs me dat money
>>
>>28079143
dont you mean you feel jealous?
>>
Went with fembot
She wanted to go home afterwards, I went with a bro to his place.
Got drunk for the first time.
>>
File: Pepe ZOG.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
Pepe ZOG.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>28077978

My heart just can't take that

please tell me this is dishonest

Oh my
>>
I got thrown out of my prom because I was belligerently drunk before I even got there, and then I ended up punching another dude in the face.
>>
File: 5794634.png (1 MB, 1004x1098) Image search: [Google]
5794634.png
1 MB, 1004x1098
Just got back from prom myself
>>
File: 1461028611399.jpg (37 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1461028611399.jpg
37 KB, 500x314
>>28075026
if guy, happy for you
if girl, FUCK OUTTA MY BOARD ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1455548888055.gif (2 MB, 268x223) Image search: [Google]
1455548888055.gif
2 MB, 268x223
>>28077978
I can't take it famalam

Oregano
>>
Played vidya alone.
>>
File: lel.jpg (5 KB, 282x205) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
5 KB, 282x205
>>28087494
Kek

Oregano ravioli
>>
https://www.rt.com/usa/340750-wisconsin-antigo-school-shooting/

heh
>>
>>28074308
>recording
>phone
>being young enough to have had a smart phone at your prom

fucking kill me.
>>
>>28087933
RIP OP, you were ugly and gay but at least you went out with a bang
>>
>>28087933
WHAT A FUCKING MADMAN!
>>
>>28082461
Are you me???

Original gysjvdjklnff
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper.

get paid.
>>
File: 1452527076306.png (731 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1452527076306.png
731 KB, 499x499
>>28087933
>>28087494
what incompetence op... disappointing.
>>
>>28076778
get paid pupper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuErF0DLCl8
>>
>Junior Prom
>Went by myself
>Junior Prom was Alice and Wonderland themed
>Decided to dress to the theme, because fuck it
>Got my mom to do weird Johnny Depp Mad Hatter makeup
>Got a custom made burgundy coat
>Junior Prom was at my shitty small town "city hall"
>filled with normies dancing to normie music
>I walked around handing people playing cards and walking away before they can give them back
>left early
>I still have pics somewhere
>>
>>28088259
Post 'em

This comment is not original
Bloxibloxiblox
>>
>>28074163
I have the chance to go to prom, but i'm on the fence about it. Should I go?
>>
>Did you go to prom
No.
>>
>>28082858
about 5 million posts after the robot was returned no one has said this until now. Wow.
>>
File: csgo.png (611 KB, 710x784) Image search: [Google]
csgo.png
611 KB, 710x784
>>28074163
Honestly i just sat in a box playing csgo. No point in me going if i don't have a date.
>>
Going to prom next month
>>
>>28074896
what's your instagram?
i would really like to see this picture!!
>>
>did you robots ever go to prom?
No because there was nothing for me there. No friends, no date, no social connections to the school at all. No reason then to pay money to get into a social event for social people.
>>
File: 1400918328963.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1400918328963.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Yeah I went to prom. Spent most of my time outside and then went home because I thought it was all stupid at the time.

>tfw that sense of relief when you get home and watch Chinese cartoons.
>>
Yeah I went prom. Here in Britbong there's a prom at the end of secondary school. By the end of the year a lot of couples had formed. Unfortunately the Arab girl I was going to go with got kicked out of school near the end of the year. Of course i had a few other female candidates on the side but couldn"t decide on one in time. In the end I just went with a group of friends.

It turned out alright because the prom dj just played shitty "urban" tracks so couples couldn't really dance together.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.