[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I'm old. I'm becoming 24 in a few weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: piggu.jpg (62 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
piggu.jpg
62 KB, 618x412
Holy shit I'm old.

I'm becoming 24 in a few weeks and it just hit me: I've become old. Not in the sense that my body is withering away. No, more like:

>tfw having teenage fantasies is now childish
>tfw they'll never happen even if a zombie apocalypse hit RIGHT NOW
>tfw I will never be a strong muscular skilled teen who saves his teen crush
>tfw I'll never be significant in my youth

Fucking kill me please, just fucking kill me.

>pic semi-related
>>
>>28068365
You're still a twenty-something, to people in their 40s+ you're basically just a better-adjusted teenager. There's still time for you to dick around and act a little immature.

Besides, why would you want to go back to being a teenager? And why do you give a shit if your gay ass fantasies are invalid or something
>>
Why would you want to deal with teenagers, they're unsure of themselves and wreak of fear. Give me a woman over a girl any day mayn
>>
>>28068463
>give me a human female that has taken gallons of cum all over her body and in her holes and is aging also possibly has lots of stds and has a preference for big black penises because her vagina is destroyed from over use
>>
>>28068589
I get what you're saying but there's nothing you can do about that once you graduate from high school unless you wanna be a pedo. Yeah, it sucks you only get one shot at teenage sex but that's the way the world works, just move on.

Also, women are becoming sluts earlier and earlier nowadays. When I was in high school, it was rare for a girl to make it to senior year without losing her virginity.
>>
>>28068661
>letting the law get in the way of your dreams
>>
File: stalker_guitar[1].jpg (40 KB, 497x311) Image search: [Google]
stalker_guitar[1].jpg
40 KB, 497x311
Did anyone here have a teen gf? What was it like? Tell me stories. The world is obviously going to end soon.
>>
>>28068680
If you're gonna be a dirty pedo then move to fucking Thailand, don't be a faggot and creep in the West
>>
>>28068661
i live in europe and age of consent here is 14, also you need to check the meaning of pedo because you are using it wrong, like most idiots out there
>>
>>28068715
>he is a faggot or a creep because he doesn't want old used up vag

kys my man
>>
>tfw you stop dreaming about what you might be, and start dreaming about what you might have been.

It just gets worse OP.
>>
>>28068724
>AoC is 14
Turks plz go
>>
>>28068848
>europe

>turks

your retardation is amazing
>>
>used to being a babyface and always looking younger than my age
>one day when I'm 23 look into mirror and realize I look old as fuck with all the creases and lines in my face and dried out skin
>still a kissless virgin
>give up hope completely
>>
>>28068443
>Besides, why would you want to go back to being a teenager?
No responsibilities.
No expectations.
People basically presume you to be a failure so it's 10x better if you're not.
You're encouraged to be with girls who aren't jaded fetishists yet.
You're young and in a mostly positive environment.
Being good at something while young is infinitely better than being good at something while you're old.
You can dream because you have a lot of time.

I could go on.

>And why do you give a shit if your gay ass fantasies are invalid or something
Because they can never become reality. At least if you're a teen they "could" be real at some point, now they never can unless I masquerade as a teen, but then I'll still always feel like I don't belong.
>>
File: lucyworsley.jpg (23 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
lucyworsley.jpg
23 KB, 332x500
do not reply to pedophile bait
honor Chris Hansen for the sacred lulz he gave us
ignore the following pedophile memes

>PTP
>teen sex
>muh age of consent
>anyone who isn't a degenerate like me is from reddit
>>
>>28068365
>24
>old
What a faggot, that's not old. I'm 33 and consider that still young. 40s and on that's old.
>>
>>28068797
Already happening friend. I'm expecting to graduate this year and I failed 2 years, so my parents are going to get a heart attack when they find out.

On top of that the only skill I'm half-ok-ish at is programming. I wish I had been learning martial arts or medicine for the last 6 years. At least I'd be doing something useful and meaningful rather than writing shitty unnecessary code all day.

Fuck everything man, fuck everything.
>>
>>28068926
It's not even about the girls, it's just about the ultimate form of youth where you're physically perfect but still have a whole future in front of you.

And just the girls not being degenerate. I wouldn't give a shit as long as girls 20+ weren't fetishist sluts these days.

>>28068955
Read the thread mate, it's about missing out on teens, not being physically old.
>>
>>28068365
Haha you ARE old as fuck OP.

Have you ever seen a survey thread?
I mined statistics from those threads for a few years because autism I guess. Anyway, the large majority of people on this website are consistently "18"-22.

It drops off dramatically from that age, and my best guess is it's because most people, even the most annoying frog/feel posters, get their shit together by that age and leave 4chan forever.

I'm with you though, it looks like at 25 I'm just as big of a loser now than I was when I was 16. I'll probably fucking kill myself in a year or two, honestly I'm just waiting for my dog to die now since no one will take care of him if I die right now.
>>
>be teen
>now teen fantasies are stupid and know it will never habben
Its exaggerated shit anyway told by media. Even if its real its still stupid. I want to feel that young excitement still ;-;
>>
Nah man, teenagers are retarded. The only thing that you might be missing is fucking a 16 year old.
Teen romance is retarded.
The fact that you're that you didn't accomplish something great in your teens is like lamenting you're not a genius.
>>
>>28068365
the human body ages rapidly, at 24 you have already peaked and you feel "old" because of the drop off of the feel good hormones and chemicals in your body and brain, your rationalizing is just society molding you into a joke
>>
>>28069292
Fuck man. Not even in 20s. Is that real? If then sauce
>>
>>28069050
I turn 29 this year and I come here because it's fun and actually free. I don't have to conform to a websites major userbase or get shit on/banned/kicked, what have you.
>>
>>28069343
there are tons of studies on this shit and i can't be arsed to spoonfeed you but even wiki says male adults peak at 25 and in reality this happens much earlier nowdays because of all the hormones and chemicals in our environment, the same reason girls grow big asses and tits and get menstruation much earlier than they used to

we are fucked as a species purely because of what our societies have become
>>
File: man in the glass.jpg (815 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
man in the glass.jpg
815 KB, 1000x1333
>>28069282
Teens are careless and free because shit is done for them, so they have all the time in the world to explore themselves. The majority of teens waste it, like myself, but if I went back to being a teen with what I know now, I would not fucking waste it. I would cherish my time, work out, learn several skills because I have a shitload of time and no stress anyway, make friends, and just live.

I'm doing a project for a company as a college assignment now. Do you know how many hours a day I'm busy? About 14. That's 12 hours at school + travel time, and an additional 2 at home. At weekends I can barely unwind before those 48 hours of freedom have flown by. And guess what? It's back to the slavefactory again, and it doesn't get easier after graduation.

Fuck, I'm that fucking old guy who says "Gosh darnit kids, if I were your age I wouldn't be sitting on my ass all day." Someone should really tell them what it's like. I wish I had listened to that inner voice telling me to do shit when I was a teen. God it almost makes me cry.

>tfw I'm a constant disappointment to the man in the glass
>>
>>28069457
Could you just tell me what is that called? I dont know what to research mang
>>
>>28068365
mfw youre still basically a little baby

take all that shit, add 20 years then bitch like a little bitch
>>
File: 1458619371650.png (698 KB, 608x715) Image search: [Google]
1458619371650.png
698 KB, 608x715
>>28068704
i did when i was 16, she was 14

we just sat around watching tv and went places occasionally if our parents would drive us

sounds boring but it's the little things that are exciting

>tfw you were eachother's firsts
>tfw trying to keep it quiet because her parents were downstairs
>tfw looks deeply into my eyes and says "I love you"
>tfw holding hands and walking around without a care in the world, no bills or loans to pay yet
>tfw we were the only two people in the world
>>
>>28070380
>tfw holding hands and walking around without a care in the world, no bills or loans to pay yet
You will NEVER feel that feel again. It's impossible because you now have cares and responsibilities until you die.

That's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>28070992
>>28070992
That's why I feel depressed by not having experienced this.
>>
>>28071221
Maybe normies can survive in the real world because they have memories.
>>
File: kindevu.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kindevu.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
>tfw 26
>still play vidya
>watch anime & cartoons
>post on 4chan daily
>no gf experience or women experience
>look in the mirror and feel old af
I feel like my mental growth is forever stunted. Every year I tell myself things will change, but I still feel like a high schooler in mans body.

I guess that's what happens when you never leave the house, and never experience new things..
>>
>>28071460
Did you have a semi-shit youth as well? Very controlling hyper-religious parents here who spoiled me inside the house but wouldn't let me go out because of paranoia.

Not sure if that might cause our "condition".
>>
>>28071906
Pretty much, my parents weren't that religious, but yeah my mom was really over-protective. It's probably why I can't relate to much or converse well. She had me pretty late in age, & had to have an operation with her tubes just to have me.

Spoiled a lot growing up which was great, but I never had the chances for like parties and shit, cause she would make a big deal about whether they had chaperons & bad influences, drugs, blah blah etc. No lie, before I had a cell phone, I had to bring a walkie talkie if I went to a friends house in the neighborhood..
>>
>>28072085
>She had me pretty late in age
How old? Mine had me at ~35.

>cause she would make a big deal about whether they had chaperons & bad influences, drugs, blah blah etc
Absolutely this.

> I had to bring a walkie talkie if I went to a friends house in the neighborhood.
Not THAT bad, but:

>out with classmates or colleagues
>tell her I'd be home somewhere around 9 - 10 pm
>9:15 get a phone call
>"WHERE ARE YOU YOU SAID YOU'D BE HOME AT 9 ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED"

And this happened less than a year ago.
>>
>>28068704
Been thinking about her a lot lately, we were both 16 and we would make out for hours...it is the making out I miss, knowing you're both virgins and will eventually take each other's is an incredible feeling. I ended it before uni. She just turned 26 and has had a new bf for years. No kids. I know the girl I remember is gone and totally different now.

I wonder if she also looks around at the doom and gloom of today and goes back fondly to those all night makeout/fucking sessions
>>
I turned 24 yesterday. It's not bad, I feel like I can focus on more important things now.
>>
>>28069755
How old are you? Do you have a gf/wife and kids?
>>
>20
>never had a gf
>feel super old, bitter and jaded already
>>
>>28072323
>How old are you?
I'm OP so almost 24.
>Do you have a gf/wife and kids?
Never even had a gf.
>>
>>28070380
fuck me I'm so depressed knowing I missed out on that
>>
>>28068918
Are you me?
Also, I started to realize I was going bald about that age. I'm only 24 now and it's pretty fucking noticeable that I have a receding hairline. WTF genetics.
I look like I aged at least 15 years in the last few years.
>>
Turned 24 last week and it didn't really hit me that hard, but I'm really dreading next year. To me 25 is when you really should be an adult and certainly can't claim to be in your youth anymore.

What also gets me is that even if I live to be quite old a quarter if my life is already gone. I'm hopelessly behind most people in terms of experiences and emotional maturity. I'll probably end up killing myself in the next year or two.
>>
You're all going to be 30 soon.
>>
>>28072272
I'm feeling stoned and nostalgic so I'll tell a story
>first month dating, I'm hanging out with her and some of her friends. We decide to have an adventure so we go to a elementary school and try to climb on the roof. I manage to and pull her up, and then her friends leave us. We are stuck. We hang for a while and then try to get down. I ended up making a ballsy leap down in order to impress her. There's no way for here to get down. She lives nearby so she gives me the code to her garage so i can get a ladder. I go to her house and in the garage-and her dad is there. I hadn't met him yet
>hello, you must be anon
>hey nice to meet u, can I borrow your ladder
Got her down and laughed about it
>>
>>28072519
I'm 25 in September and the past decade just seems like such huge waste.
>>
LOL, you're not old, you're just an adult now.

This means that you will not be treated with the special "he's just a kid" care anymore.
>>
>>28072519
>>28072861
So what do we do, guys? Any suggestions?

>>28073409
Exactly. The time for self-exploration is done. Now you're stuck with what you have, and even if you want to do something different, you have to squeeze it into all those hours you don't have.

>implying there's a difference between adult and old
>>
File: 421312421512312.jpg (75 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
421312421512312.jpg
75 KB, 512x512
>>28073620
>tfw zac efron is 28
>tfw i watched high school musical in high school
>tfw im graduating college next year
>tfw ive lost all my innocence and seen it all
>tfw I'm addicted to benzos
>tfw i have no free time anymore or self exploration
>tfw didn't have the "college" experience because stem meme major
>tfw don't use social media
>>
>>28068704
when you're inexperienced you get mixed feelings of awesomeness and anxiety
it's fun now that I actually know how things work in the world of attraction, but you can never gain your innocence back, it's sort of depressing at times
>>
>>28073839
I grew up close to the Harry Potter stars, and I've seen them grow up to be successful while I'm rotting away. Literally how does this happen? How can I sit here being a piece of shit, while they're out there being admired by literally dozens of millions? It blows my fucking mind.
>>
>>28074750
>close
I meant as in age, not location/wealth/status.
>>
>>28069343

18-25 is when men hit peak testosterone levels. of course there's always outliers on either side but that's the general trend.
>>
>>28073839
>tfw I'm addicted to benzos
Have fun with the seizures. Seriously though, as soon as you run out get to a fucking detox program.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.