[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me when I was 3 >get attacked by a dog >mauls the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: 1444978038348.jpg (714 KB, 1706x2560) Image search: [Google]
1444978038348.jpg
714 KB, 1706x2560
>be me when I was 3
>get attacked by a dog
>mauls the fuck out of me
>whenever a dog barks agressively at me I get all fight/flight response
>when I was 12 my grandfather gets a dog
>every time my parents forced me to go to my grandparents the thing would freak out at the door and send me into a tail spin of adrenaline
>my grandfather acted like an ass when I would get pissed
>If was sitting in the front room and someone came knocking on the door the dog would come from any corner of the house barking and snarling and would set me off
>I few times the dog almost bit me
>eventually move a few hours away for uni
>at 22 visit one holiday, show up about an hour before my parents
>I knock on the door, my grandfather tells me to let myself in, I tell him just to get the fucking door
>he's busy watching football
>I open the door
>the fucking thing is barking n' shit and going apeshit
>jumps up and bites me and latches on to my left arm
>I get super fucking pissed
>go full PTSD and autism strength
>punch it hard as fuck on the right side of it's face
>literally pick it up by the hips/lower ribcage (mind you this thing was 90 lb mutt)
>spin a 180 and throw it across the room
>yipes as it goes through the air
>goes partially through the wall
>get's knocked out when it's head smacks against a stud in the wall or something
>leaves a huge fucking dent in the wall
>just collapses onto the floor
>I leave right as my grandfather runs in the front room
>"what the fuck was that!!!"
>I slam the door
>get in my truck
>drive off
>on my way out of town I stop by a gas station and wash it out and get some gauze pads and medical tape because it's still fucking bleeding
>haven't talked to my grandfather since, no clue what happened to the dog
Apparently he called my parent's right after and got super pissed, then they called me and I explained.
>they said I should have just gone back to my truck, gotten my CCW, and shot the thing.

So, dogstories?
>>
Jesus Fuck anon, you're like Tony from Hotline Miami 2 if you actually caught the dog and punched the shit out of it.
>>
File: DSC_0442.jpg (865 KB, 1596x1065) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0442.jpg
865 KB, 1596x1065
>>28052507
it's that FInn again

ajiaswf ji;
>>
>>28052507
Jesus, I can't top that.
That was legendary.
But I put my hand in a letter flap once and a dog bites my fingers from the other side.
>>
FUCK EVERY DOG AND DOG OWNER
REMOVE CANINE remove canine
dog genocide best day of my life
>>
>>28052556
I just punch it in the head while it was hooked onto my air, I swear it was like those fucking things that the police train their dogs to attack people's arms n' shit. It was like everything was going in slow motion though.
>>28052661
>Jesus, I can't top that.
>That was legendary.
Nah m8, I was just pissed.
>>28052792
This. Fuck dogs, mostly untrained dogs and breeds that are bred to be violent shits.
>>
>>28052846
*punched it
Fuck. Everytime I think about that whole thing I just get pissed off again which fucks up my spelling.
>>
I used to have detailed fucking nightmares of being torn apart by a dog and being stalked by dogs when I was a kid, like really fucking vivid it felt like it was happening and I have no clue why I've never had a bad experience with one aside from seeing one loose and getting worried it would come get me
>>
>>28052846
>>28052862
*hooked onto my arm
Jesus fuck.
>>28052867
Dogs are retarded fucking pack assholes. If you're not part of their "pack" then they're going to treat you like a fucking nigger
>>
Congratulations on hurting an animal that's significantly smaller than you and probably trained badly

Bully
>>
>>28052894
If they attack people, they deserve anything they get

I bet you're the type to forgive black people for committing crimes since they "soooo oppressed by white males"
>>
>>28052894
Well maybe that first dog that was significantly bigger than me when I was 3 shouldn't have sent me to the hospital.
>>
>>28052894
>90lb dog
>small
Yeah, no. Try again.
>>
>>28052886
Domestic dogs are not 'pack animals'
>>
>>28053002
>some mutt of shit that's 90 lbs has no pack instincts
>dogs don't still have pack instincts
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28053023
You could look it up if you want, but you are probably better off sucking the cock of Cesar Milan and being a naive asshole
>>
>>28053023
>90 lbs
near the smallest acceptable weight of dog desu
go big or go home
https://youtu.be/2GfEhMtMKPI
also your grandfather is an ass both for not training his dog properly and not putting it away before you got there, knowing how you are about dogs
the video I linked is also an example of a dog being gentle and friendly
>>
>>28052507
good on you OP. fuck dogs.
>>
>>28053078
If dogs don't have pack instincts, then why is that within one generation of feral behavior they form fucking packs? hmmm? or that they form a hierarchy among the other animals and humans that they interact with and consider social being? Or are you just going to make shit up.
>inb4 some fucking forum post or a "dog expert website" for your "citation"
>>
File: 1390958245319.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1390958245319.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>friend gets a dog
>requires constant supervision, constantly yelling at it to stop chewing on shit and to stop leaping on people
>whenever I'm walking near it it loves getting too close to my feet and I end up stepping on it's paw
>always a pain in the ass to be around him since he has to bring it with him because it can't stand being alone
Cat master race here
>>
>>28053106
>also your grandfather is an ass both for not training his dog properly and not putting it away before you got there, knowing how you are about dogs
the video I linked is also an example of a dog being gentle and friendly
And I can show you dozen of videos of black fathers, doesn't mean that there isn't a problem going on. Also if I were a parent and my SO had a dog, even our own dog, that fucking close to my infant or toddler I'd fucking strangle the dog, then her. No matter how nice and docile a dog around children, doesn't mean there isn't an unnecessary elevated risk involved.
>>28053150
Thanks.
>>28053163
100% agree. Car are far superior. I mean sure some are assholes but they're not the kind of asshole that gets up in your face and then get's pissed when you tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>28053151
There is no pack or pecking order. They scavenge in groups and dogs can enter or leave naturally.

Also preemptively dismissing cited evidence isn't a good way win an argument.

The idea of domestic dogs and alpha male shit came from studies done in the 70s that have long been dismissed by experts. It's sad to see that one TV personality could reignite a new generation of dumbasses
>>
>>28053248
Fine, if you have "evidence" that fucking post it. My point is that they're still, fundamentally, just retarded wolves that have slightly modified behavior.
>>
>>28053223
if the dog has been trained properly, the risk of it being anything but friendly is minimal
if a dog thinks you're a threat, it will try to defend its home/family
the training is what stops them from nigging out unless someone is obviously being aggressive/trying to break in
>>
>>28053002
Here comes the reddit internet animal defence forces.
>>
>>28053394
Oh so I should have just let the fucking thing bite me some more, huh? Fuck off. Seriously. You wouldn't go up to someone with PTSD from rape or combat and rub it in their face, telling them that it's their fault would you? So seriously fuck off.
>>
i like birds but not as pets

cats and dogs are both shit tier

cats kill poor nesting birds :(
dogs are shit and attack an maul ppl and they lick poop and try to lick you and sniff ure ass

big dog owners in town are shit tier ppl, major red flag

even little shitty dogs that haven't been debarked make for shit tier owners in town

BARK BARK BARK, YIP YIP YIP, *kids screaming like wild animals*

>all this makes for ghetto hood atmosphere
>>
>>28053544
This. Although I think strictly indoor cats are fine and make the best cuddly pets.
>>
>>28053358
If you want to see more evidence you have google. BTW I don't think you did anything wrong, your grandpa is a shitty dog owner and I think you did what you had to. You just triggered me when you said it was a pack animal.
>>
File: geese teese.jpg (152 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
geese teese.jpg
152 KB, 600x628
>>28053592
>If you want to see more evidence you have google.
>doesn't provide evidence
>lol just google it
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>28053592
Let me guess, you're a woman aren't you?
>muh empathy for animals
>iz just cuz they aren't trained well you meanie
>>
>>28052894
>trained badly
So the fault lies with his grandfather for being a shitty owner, not him. You can blame neither him nor the dog
>>
>>28053575

i suppose, my mother's cat only goes outside for short periods and always wants back in, in less than an hour

however i see too many practically feral cats, hiding out in the wooded areas or are seemingly outside all the time, even late at night

those cat owners are shit tier and their feral non-spayed cats look mangey and have fleas, i also find it funny how such owners of near feral cats end up putting posters up for missing cat after they haven't seen it over a month when it's obviously been killed by a fox or something and eaten
>>
some dogs are cool but the ones like that are just horrible.
>>
>>28053699
Well then it's not a strictly indoor cat, now is it?
>>
>>28052894
>trained badly

when animals do retarded shit its always to blame on anything else than the animal. This is the same logic as people who try to justify nigger behaviour with "b-but bad childhood and poverty?".

>>>/reddit/
>>
God do I ever know how this feels.

>grow up out in the fucking country in bumfuck goddamned redneck Oklahoma
>surrounded by fucking meth heads and junkyard redneck assholes who were literally drunk every moment of every day
>all of them, ALL OF THEM, own multiple dogs
>no leashes, no fences, just let them lay around and breed and fucking eat garbage so they're practically fucking feral
>I'm a toe-headed little kid who is always having to walk places because no car
>attacked by dogs multiple times, never seriously injured but fucking traumatized
>goddamn fucking dogowners now think I'm some kind of monster because I don't think Spot's just the cutest thing in the fucking world when he barks at me

Day of the fucking vet euthanasia, familios. Fuck dogs.
>>
Nearly get mauled by a dog once. Got over it, but don't have the same attitude most people have of dogs.
>>
>>28053671
OP's still alive and presumably well, survived the dog attack. I think he did what he had to do. What's he supposed to do? Go beat his uncle's ass while the dog's latched on because the uncle was a bad owner? Nah, he took the immediate threat out.
>>
>>28052507
You did the right thing anon

Dogs that bite should be gassed
>>
>>28052894
he wuz a good dog, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>28052894
People like you who put the welfare of animals over your fellow human being are filth.
>>
>walk dogs at the animal shelter during high school
>never had a problem with them, they were never aggressive but always REALLY hyper
>worst that could happen is one forces his way out of a cage while youre trying to get a leash on them and run around and you have to catch them before the staff notices you dun fucked up
>absolutely love it
>move to college and join a group for my major that does volunteer work
>we go to an animal shelter out of town, first one I've been to in about 2 years
>it's a more privately-owned shelter where everyone working there seems 'off'
>they have about 85% fucking chihuahua breeds for some weird fucking reason, only 2 medium-large sized dogs and everything else was a chihuahua
>they're all bitchy and annoying but whatever they enjoy the walks
>go near the big dogs fenced in area outside to play with them, maybe throw a tennis ball around for them
>they're pretty aggressive beforehand barking at the other dogs
>as I get closer they freak out at me even though I was pretty sure I wasn't acting fearful
>don't get to play with big doges

We went back again next semester and as I walked up to the same fenced in area where they had 3 different medium-sized dogs they also freaked out at me whenever I got close enough to open the gate. I felt like a giant pussy because I would walk up then they'd bark a shit ton at me and I walked away the first time. Second time a (admittedly pretty cool) Chad came up and talked to me and went in first to sort of draw them back because they didn't freak out at him.

Felt bad because I really love dogs and looked like a retard, haven't ever had that happen again though.
>>
>>28053536
Not saying it was your fault m8
I'm saying it's your grandfather's fault for not training it
>>
>recently broke ankle and i have 1 foot in a cast
>waddling to school as i see this street mutt barking at an old lady
>think to myself oh shit dont let it turn around and see me .. just dont
>that very second it goes running towards me
>i start running in pain towards the nearest block and somehow manage to barricade myself inside

many other stories like this ... its just that they really smell the fear in my from far away, hate the fuckers
>>
>>28054855
The problem is that so many react to fear and anger the same way.
>>
File: 1454816398221.png (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454816398221.png
18 KB, 640x480
>they aren't deadly and aggressive beasts, they just aren't trained properly!!!
I want to strangle every dogcuck who says this shit in defense of vicious breeds.

Why the FUCK should I trust the general population to be able to tame killing machines? Why is it that we prioritize some fuck face's right to own a specific breed of dog over the safety of people? Is it really that important to you? Fucking think about it. Is being able to own a pitbull instead of some other non-violent breed really so important that the inevitable deaths that occur from the breed's legality are worth it?

I dislike dogs and most dog owners in general, but people who defend aggressive, dangerous breeds need to be fucking euthanised along with the savage animals they so vehemently defend.
>>
>>28054949
did fido fuck your gf too
>>
File: pupper mcdoggo.jpg (340 KB, 980x1305) Image search: [Google]
pupper mcdoggo.jpg
340 KB, 980x1305
>get a puppy nine months ago
>she's a good dog

That's my story, I hope you enjoyed it
>>
Whenever I hear dogs barking at night I think some goatfucker is trying to sneak up on me.
>>
>>28055028
Have fun if you ever get paralyzed and it eats your genitals off.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/dog-eats-testicle_n_3678211.html
>mans best friend
>>
>>28052867
>tfw I've probably had a dozen nightmares involving dogs in the last few years
>tfw every time I go out to walk outside my mind is hoping not to have to deal with neighbor dogs
>tfw one time a neighbor dog was following me and for twenty seconds I practically stopped breathing
>tfw I visited my dad and the dog was in the living room so I stayed in the room all night
>tfw I imagined it coming in and ripping my throat out
>tfw I just wish I could just be far away from society and their dogs
it may actually be the worst thing for me about being American. dogs in Europe didn't seem as aggressive.
>>
>>28052969
what are you a fucking woman?
90lbs is fucking tiny, quit being such a fucking dyel.
>>
>>28055061
>I met a human the other day

>Haha dude have fun when it eats PCP and murders you
>>
>>28055105
>dogs in Europe didn't seem as aggressive.
I think it's just the fact that they're less common and they tend to put a higher emphasis on training.
>>
File: djasdhkasd.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
djasdhkasd.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>28054623
Fully agree with this. Holy shit you even use the same words and phrases that i use when reacting to people like that.

Glad to see that there are still some level headed people out there.
>>
>>28055122
>Each year, more than 350,000 dog bite victims are seen in emergency rooms, and approximately 850,000 victims receive medical attention. Data that the CDC collected in the USA between 2001 and 2003 indicated there were 4.5 million dog bite victims per year, but that figure appears to be rising.
>In 2011, there were an estimated 751,131 aggravated assaults in the nation. (human on human obviously)
> In 2012, a total of about 78 million dogs lived in households in the United States as pets
> 318.9 million people in the US
Hmmmm
>>
>>28055129
Americans have a "deal with it" attitude. Sounds funny out of context but in reality it sucks. Americans will get a big ass dog and leave it inside 90% of the time. I'm not surprised the dog is half-crazy as a result. I just don't want to be around it. When the dogs bark and growl people always act like it's your fault. If it came at me and I had to defend myself, either I'd get hurt or I'd hurt it. Either way they'd blame me for it.
>>
>>28055231
those, and the testicle dog, are probably nigger-bred pitbulls and beaten dogs etc

if you raise a puppy well it will obviously not eat your balls, like the person you (or someone else?) responded to
>>
>>28055334
Pitbulls only make up like 5% of the Dog population. That's just a horseshit cop-out. Dogs assault people at, conservatively, 4x the rate that people assault people.
>>
>>28055387
>and beaten dogs etc
>>
>>28055398
>and beaten dogs etc
Oh and how many people were abused growing up? How many have gotten in fights? You don't see them all going out and assaulting people. Dogs are fucking animals and should be treated like them. Again:
>Dogs assault people at, conservatively, 4x the rate that people assault people.
>>
>>28055231
This is why in the future I'll either end up walking inside with some virtual reality device on my head... or move to whatever remaining dogless bastion exists.
>>
File: 1461208282848.gif (1 MB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
1461208282848.gif
1 MB, 291x320
bump very bump bumpe post
>>
>>28056303
But why?
xdfcgvhbjnk
>>
>literally pick it up by the hips/lower ribcage (mind you this thing was 90 lb mutt)
>spin a 180 and throw it across the room

So long gay bowser!
>>
File: 1443675422857.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1443675422857.gif
2 MB, 310x325
I love doggos why are you so mean to doggo I've never had a doggo who hates me they always love me all doggos are my best friend I LOVE DOGGOS

PIC RELATED IT'S A CUTE DOGGO HOW COULD YOU HATE DOGGOS I LOVE DOGGOS
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.