[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chose one and only one: >$100,000 >Be really attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: 1452805393043.jpg (83 KB, 844x1016) Image search: [Google]
1452805393043.jpg
83 KB, 844x1016
Chose one and only one:

>$100,000

>Be really attractive (a 9 to most women) and fit as fuck

>Be really disciplined, motivated and also charismatic
>>
I'll take $100,000
>>
>>28051965
2. It's the fast track to success.

Most movie stars are 9's.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>$100k
You could earn that in 4-years working basic retail.
B
>>
>>28052059
Seriously. Going instant chad is literally turning life onto easy mode.
>>
Willing to get over my subpar looks and make up for it with discipline and motivation. So the last option. I mean, if I had discipline and motivation I would get /fit/
>>
>>28051965
3. The first two would be easy after that.
>>
C. Because im already ugly so i might as well be good at something.
>>
Don't most people realize you'd cease caring about the money by being a handsome lad that can swoon any female on sight. The money would only become a sideshow for you that you accumulate from fucking rich needy widows that shower you in donations.
>>
>>28052059
>>28052083
you'd still spill spaghetti everywhere you mongoloid

>>28051965
A
>>
>Take 100k
>Invest
>Make Profit
>Have lots of money so sluts will come to you no matter how shitty you look

But if you are too retarded to invest that 100k you should go with the Chad option
>>
3. Being motivated earns you 1 and 2.
>>
>>28051965
C.
No contest.
>>
>>28052153
no it doesn't.
You can be motivated, disciplined and charismatic but it won't change your genetics and doesn't mean you will have shitloads of money. It only means you have better chances of achieving something.
>>
File: feelsshirt.jpg (12 KB, 225x294) Image search: [Google]
feelsshirt.jpg
12 KB, 225x294
>>28052150
>Take 100k
>Invest
>You don't know shit about ivesting
>10k left
>cry
>>
>>28051965

See, this pretty much gets me the other two. I'm already have a good facial structure, and having those traits would allow me to make $100,000 via countless means and work on my body/skin more.
>>
>>28051965
The second and third option is pretty much the same. If I was a 9(second option) I'd have good confidence and as a result, I'd be all the things described in the third option(disciplined, motivated and also charismatic). Or what do others think?

Now 100k USD is nice, but, it's not so nice that you can retire for life, so I'd choose option 2.
>>
>>28052049
yeah this guy knows, being a fucking 9 to most women is life on auto-pilot desu, all those dumb fucking human resources whores will fast track my ass to any job i want
>>
>>28052153
So if an autistic ugly retard is really REALLY motivated to level up his RPG character to max level he becomes a 9 to every girls eyes? I would just take the looks and become a model or something
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 444x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 444x627
>>28052140
Personality doesn't matter if you're attractive
I wish I could find that video of the male model sperging out.
>>
>>28051965
>Be disciplined, motivated and also charismatic

There is no other answer. With the discipline and motivation you will study and workout a lot, with the charisma you can land yourself a good job with the qualifications you earned.

With the good job comes the good money, with the good money comes any woman you want.
>>
>disciplined, motivated, charismatic

YouTube personality material right there. Easy money, easy women
>>
>>28052195
Investing is really easy, the problem is to become rich you need money to begin with and most people will never have that and that's why people think it's hard to be good at investing. So if you're not 12 or a literally retarded shitlord you couldn't fuck up with 100k.
>>
>>28052308
>There is no other answer
Charisma while being ugly does not exist. 2 is the only right option since charisma, if you're good looking, can be gained, however, the opposite is impossible.
>>
I'll take the cash. I don't really care anymore, and that translates into a whole shitload of drugs in my mind. It would probably last me like 5 years at absolute most.
>>
>>28052059
4 years is a long fucking time
>>
>>28052342
> the opposite is impossible
Steve Buscemi.
>>
>>28052378
also what about living costs? You still need a place to sleep and things to eat etc
>>
>>28052150

100k isn't enough for people to become rich even decades later, unless you got lucky off some speculative shit.

at 7% annual interest it would take about 34 years to grow to $1mil, and it's not like a million even would make you some kind of instant stud.
>>
>>28052390
steve buscemi used to be weirdly attractive according to my gf
>>
>>28052428
and still 100k is a good start and probably more money than a lot of people on here will make in their lives anyways also why shouldn't you speculate? And there are other things than stocks and speculative shit that can make you lots of money.
>>
>>28051965
easy

If I could have that kind of money it would solve a problem in my life.
>>
>>28052417
You can make 100k in a year if you're homeless I think he meant
>>
>>28052417
How long do you think that $100k will last?
>>
>>28051965
I'll take attractiveness charisma comes with it.
>>
>>28052476
>why shouldn't you speculate?

Because it has a high chance of failing. Putting a significant amount of money into high-risk ventures is only marginally better than just heading to Vegas and putting all your money on red.

The kinds of people who can afford to speculatively invest $100k are the ones who are already extremely wealthy and can take the hit if it goes bad.
>>
>>28052549
But still you would need to worry about: Food, Water, Clothing, Medicine, etc
I don't know how much you make in retail but that sounds pretty much like wishful thinking.
>>
>>28051965
discipline, motivation, and charisma.

It will let me make money and make me very attractive on the process, so it is a win-win.
>>
C
Im already b, but fucking autistic
>>
>>28051965
Bottom one, please
Of all the insecurities I have, it's my lack of self accomplishment and mastery, not my lower income or khv status, that hurts the most
>>
>>28052616
The point is $100k is not a huge amount over your entire lifespan.
The other options would change your life more significantly.
>>
>>28052606
That's true but you wouldn't miss the 100k even if things go bad because you didn't plan that you would just randomly find 100k on the street or do you? You wouldn't even have to invest the whole 100k if you go into speculations and still could only win. It's not like you would lose anything that was yours to begin with. And anyways the chance of losing that 100k is still pretty low if you compare it to Vegas gambling.
>>
>>28052687
it's not much considering how long you will probably live but most people here are somewhere between 20-30 (my wild guess) and honestly 100k is a very nice kickstart. Because even if people tell you otherwise neither being Chad nor discipline guarantee any form of success in life.
>>
>>28051965
I'm already good looking and disciplined and charismatic, so give me that 100k chump
>>
>>Be really attractive (a 9 to most women) and fit as fuck

obvious answer
>>
>>28052140
Except being attractive, I get away with it. Also I can actually fuck your mom and make you call me daddy.
>>
>>28051965
2, too fucking easy.
>>
>>28052140
>you'd still spill spaghetti everywhere you mongoloid

Nice meme, you fucktard, I don't even spare "spaghetti" irl, I just lack social connections.

Even if one was to "spill spaghetti" he'd still be tollerated as long as he isn't completely autistic if he was 19.

He'd be cute and funny.
>>
>already disciplined and motivated
>already have a fair bit of money

Attractiveness it is. Easy.
>>
#3 is obviously the best
>>
>>28051965
the money. I like myself
>>
>>28051965
I'll take this
Money and being hot is tempting, but I'd like to carve my own niche
TOO BAD I'M A WASTE ALREADY
>>
>>28053170
>already disciplined and motivated
How do you do it senpai

I can't even be bothered to get out of my apartment most of the time. This week I had 7 lectures and I showed up to 3
>>
>>28052049
>Most movie stars are 9's.
Yeah, and so are a decent number of people who work at McDonalds and Safeway.
>>
>>28051965
2 if I get to keep the fitness without much effort. Otherwise 1.
>>
>>28051965
C.
While B is tempting as fuck, I hate myself more for not putting more effort in something productive, also I'm a heavy procrastinator.
Plus I'll be charismatic, while I don't have the looks of a chad, I'm not bottom of the barrel either so I maybe still could get some.
>>
b easy mode ride on guys
>>
>>28051965
If I have the other qualities do I lose them to choose another? I mean I'm already like an 8/10 and I have over 100k in assets. Would I lose those to become disciplined? Ah fuck it I don't care I just want to be attractive.
>>
>>28051965
>2
>become fitness model
>fuck all women and get free shit from them
>kerching
>implying im not already a 10
>>

fuck working, fuck talking to people
>>

if people find you attractive, all you need to do is set up an instagram page and post pics - brands will pay you/send you stuff to post their products
>>
>>28054208
>>28054163
A decent number of normies look like what number 2 describes and they don't get paid for being pretty, what makes you so damn special?
>>
$100,000 is chump change.
>>
>>28053764
They haven't played wagecuck on hard mode.

I'm 430 pounds and have decent if not good prospects with 60k annually. I'll fucking dominate the world.
>>
>>28051965
Being disciplined charismatic and motivated would help me achieve all this though
>>
>>28051965
>>$100,000
take this, buy a cheap house outside of town or build one of those 'tiny houses' then put the rest in the bank to live off inbetween working whatever random job i can find or want to do

don't really care about the second 2 options to be honest although spending a lot of it on dental surgery would be my second choice
>>
>>28054327
>They haven't played wagecuck on hard mode.

Almost every self made actor was flat broke at some point in their life. That profession doesn't pay shit starting out. It's practically as hard as trying to do music full time.
>>
File: acw wojak.png (25 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
acw wojak.png
25 KB, 200x215
>>28052150
>teenagers on 4chan think you can just magically "invest" and somehow become rich

You'd think more people would do this if it was so easy
>>
>>28051965
if you mean we get to keep anything we already have

I think my looks are already decent enough, and I do work out, just not as much as I would like to because of motivation. Also a huge social autist
>>
>>28051965
Always take the money. $100k isn't very much, but it's enough
>>
I make 100k a year and my life sucks. I am hearing back tonight about whether or not my offer to purchase my first house is going to be accepted.

I'll be really happy if they accept it because I love the house, but ill be all alone to celebrate. All alone making the decision of which home to buy and all alone when I move into my first home.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. I want to share my life with someone.
>>
Second easily. I went from like a 5 to a 7 after a couple years of hard work and my life took a huge turn. All my personality is based around my slightly above average looks, and it pays off. If I was a 9 I'd achieve anything.
>>
>>28054695
Yeah. Most 9's in shit jobs did not have problems.
>>
>>28054822
nice dubs but seriously anon at least you won't be throwing money down the rent hole, i'm seriously jealous you are doing something i've always wanted to do
>>
Disciplined, motivated and charismatic.
No question at all.
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 640x1136
Already disciplined and motivated. Already have 250k in assets and make 130-150k/year. Already pretty fit and probably a 6.5-7/10, so I'll take the 9
>>
File: Despair.jpg (112 KB, 900x646) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
112 KB, 900x646
>>28051965
>I only need like $25k atm
> already like a 7, and I'm trying to go to the gym anyway
>I'm already really focused on my future, and I'm not usually socially inept. Sometimes am though.

OP, where is the option:
>Just feeling happy
?
>>
>>28051965

Fucking this. I don't even need to be charismatic I could do without that shit.
>>
2. I can make money, I'm a genius. I can also build discipline.
>>
Anyone not choosing (3) is confused about how getting money and women works.
>>
File: 1366582958515.jpg (75 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1366582958515.jpg
75 KB, 409x409
if you dont pick 3 youre dumb
>>
>>28054670
>build one of those 'tiny houses'
I know a guy who did this. Cost him just over 20k to do it in fucking Alberta. If you live in a place that rarely goes below freezing it won't be much higher than 15k. I've been to his house once, it's actually comfortable to live in, and he has a sanitary system, stove top, electricity, running water, everything but internet.
>>
>>28055461
>everything but internet.
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>28055536
Sorry, but he said it would cost a lot to get it out where he lives, higher than standard rates. Maybe you can work around this if you live in a city though, but for most tiny house people they rent patches of land from farmer and ranchers and shit for an absolute fraction of the cost of any city lot.
>>
>>28053764
The vast majority of mcwagecucks are ugly and/or fat
>>
>>28052334
No you're just a faggot teen acting smart.
>you couldn't fuck up with 100k
Okay prove it what would one invest in?
>>
Really attractive. EVERYTIME!
>>
>>28051965
$100,000, that translates to a fuckton of money in my country.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.