[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been a long time, hasn't it? "Where have you been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: neetcomedyclub.png (302 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
neetcomedyclub.png
302 KB, 720x480
Been a long time, hasn't it?

"Where have you been NEET comedian? Why haven't you done any shows lately?"

The truth is, I've been busy.

"The fuck do you mean 'busy,' NEET comedian?"

See, in life, I realized that you do have to do a bit of work. You do have to put in some degree of work into what you do, and often times, you have to do things that, quite frankly, you don't really want to do...

...that's what I realized when I got up for a SEVENTH time to wipe the ejaculate off my body after spending most of the day jacking off. Goddamn man it takes effort! Fuck, I just want to lay in bed! And some of you wagecucks work blue collar? Always on your toes right?

Wagecucks work so hard, that they actually have to 'work' against their natural urge to fap because their supervisor has them in a fucking psychological state of chastity. Jesus Christ, they work when they work! Hell at this point you might as well just call them workcucks.

No cumming until you put in some overtime wagie! Me? Well, your tax dollars work much better than KY Jelly, that much I can tell you.

WE'VE GOT A LONG NIGHT AHEAD OF US, AND WELCOME...TO THE NEET COMEDY CLUB.
>>
NEET comedy is truly a great art form. With all their free time, neets can study the great comedic geniuses -- Carlin, Pryor, Lenny Bruce, and even Shakespeare and Swift -- and develop innovative and hilarious routines.
>>
File: neetcomedycrop.png (153 KB, 397x320) Image search: [Google]
neetcomedycrop.png
153 KB, 397x320
>>28034784
Careful now, 'free time' is an offensive term for wagecucks. They think it's a myth.
>>
>>28034223
Sage
Ages
Gesa
Esag
Sage
>>
File: 1406436070510.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1406436070510.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>28034823
This wagecuck's had a bit much to drink clearly.
>>
File: hecklers-1.jpg (41 KB, 550x390) Image search: [Google]
hecklers-1.jpg
41 KB, 550x390
Fuck you NEET comedian! You're not welcome here anymore, this board belongs to the normies now!
Boooooo!
Fuck off, loser! You still live in your mom's basement!
>>
File: 1461209005627.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1461209005627.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>28034903
go to sleep, wagie. you have a lot of work tomorrow! But, don't fret wagie, tomorrow is casual friday!
>>
File: 1461114809976.jpg (82 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461114809976.jpg
82 KB, 640x360
>>28034223
If everyone stopped working the world would collapse and you wouldn't be able to live off of other's efforts! Do your part! Why are you so selfish?
>>
Somehow you NEETs manage to get such little done, despite having all the time in the world to do it.

>tfw you claim to be working out, learning a new language, and solving quantum mechanics with all you're free time, but really you're just sitting there making this thread, over and over.
>>
>>28034223
WAGIES

BTFO
TTFO
FFFO
OOOO
>>
>jokes on you i fap in the hr bathroom
>i even wipe my cum on the inside door handle of the ladies room
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.