[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I've been going into /britfeel/ threads and pretending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1461101198452.png (433 KB, 554x788) Image search: [Google]
1461101198452.png
433 KB, 554x788
>tfw I've been going into /britfeel/ threads and pretending to be British

im so lonely
>>
File: Nigel-Farage-leave_3258734k.jpg (89 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-leave_3258734k.jpg
89 KB, 858x536
>>28006573
>tfw scottish and going into the britfeel threads 'pretending' to be british
>>
>>28006573
>tfw do the same
>tfw American who got his foreskin chopped off
I'm disrupting the balance no matter what I post.
>>
>>28006679
independence pls go
brexit is ok but i still want to be in the uk
>>
>tfw no UK gf
Y-your accents are s-sexy
>>
>>28006573
>tfw scared to post in Britfeel because they might call me out on not being Brittish

The threads look so comfy.
>>
Brits are entitled cunts. The UK is the only country to have its own threads on /r9k/.
>>
>>28006807
It's to substitute for the loss of the empire.
>>
>>28006749
you are an incorrigible cuck
>>
>>28006573
i honestly thought about this before
britfeels threads are always there no matter how shit the catalog is.
Im kind of jealous
>>
tfw british and wouldn't want to associate with the other brits
>>
>>28006807
It is for containment purposes. Those guys are all fucked in the head.
>>
>go into wagecuck threads and pretend I have a job
>go into blackbot threads and pretebd I'm black

I haven't been caught yet.
>>
>>28006789
>comfy
They really aren't. It's even more negative than the typical /r9k/ thread.
>>
File: 75.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>travel to UK for work
>I-I can post in /britfeel/ now right
>say things like "lad" and "cunt"
>feel like I belong somewhere
>>
>>28007032
>Those guys are all fucked in the head.
I believe it. For some reason there are so many Brit guys are into crossdressing. There has to be something going on over there to make their men want to wear dresses and not pants.
>>
>>28007055
Robo-cops! Arrest this man!
>>
I just post in them anyway even tho im not brit because they are the real deal, old, druggie pedos and it will grab my attention the weird shit they say, different then the teen threads.
>>
>>28006573
>tfw I go into Britfeel pretending not to be British to piss them off but I actually am
>>
I like to include "lad" in as many posts as possible despite being american
>>
>>28007298
I do the same fookin" thing lad. I also like to type and speak (when I'm alone of course) like low class brits speak.I'll talk about knobheads and scaffin people in the gob
>>
File: corbyn.gif (2 MB, 387x315) Image search: [Google]
corbyn.gif
2 MB, 387x315
I'm british and even I won't go into britfeel

they're fucking mental
>>
>>28007332
>scaffin people in the gob

hate to break it to you, but no one in britain has ever said this. you come across like someone walking round texas in a ten-gallon hat asking where the nearest cayttle raynch is.
>>
>>28007427
Funny thing is, I actually live in Texas. While that may not happen as often as you think, I wouldn't really be too freaked out by it. Is it the same in the United Kaliphate?
>>
>>28006769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-wjN2TuxaM

Love British female accents
>>
>>28007500
i don't think people really come here and try to adopt slang, if that's what you mean.

but people wouldn't be very receptive to it if you're american and you come here talking about "hooking people in the gabber" and "top banter" and whatever else americans think we say. they'd just call you a twat because you would be a twat
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.