[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who annoy you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x622
>people who are intense fans of a college team from a college they didn't go to
>girls who call themselves "country gurlz!" because they're from a small town but have never been near a farm and scream when they see mud
>people who do drugs because it's edgy and not because of medical reasons
>>
People who think they're the shit
>>
>>27997868
What about people who do drugs because they feel good?
>>
>>27997868
>people who point other people's hypocrisies on /r9k/
Literal scum
>>
>rich/spoiled white girls who buy $5 caramel macchiatos everyday and wear the latest meme fashions they found on Pinterest
>Audi/BMW/Mercedez-Benz driving foreign Chinese students who are at my Uni only because they can afford it and we're dumb enough to not get into Stanford or any other high tier school
>literally any average college student period
>self proclaimed "stoners" (different than somebody that just smokes weed and doesn't make a big deal about it)
>autists
>anybody from SoCal
>narcissists/unwarranted egoists

the list grows bigger everyday my psychosis and derealization gets worse
>>
>people who use words incorrectly
>loud people
>"men" who make retarded pouty faces in pictures
>plastic women
>people who talk out their ass
>people who brag about their inadequacies ("I'm so bad at math XD")
>feminists/SJWs
>"gamer girls"
>Youtubers
>"hipsters"
There's probably more that I'm forgetting.
>>
>>27997868

Yep, I stopped rooting for UT when I ended up going to Texas Tech.
>>
>>27997899
First post best post.
Overconfident people definitely take the cake
>>
File: 35353535345345345.jpg (39 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
35353535345345345.jpg
39 KB, 1333x900
that guy who acts like he is the main character of a sitcom
>>
>people who do drugs because it's edgy and not because of medical reasons
Where does self medication fall into this?
>>
File: ironic god.jpg (148 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
ironic god.jpg
148 KB, 720x1280
>people who are "diehard" capeshit fans when they've only watched the movies and gotten their facts from Death Battle
>people who say they're good at X video game because they spent a couple of hours mashing against the CPU
>people who talk about sex in public
>people who show affections of love in public
>people who can't install something as simple as Gentoo
>people who like entry level garbage like Attack on Titan, ITAOTS, Dark Souls, Murakami, etc.
>people who's internet connection is slow
>>
>>27998253
whats wrong with liking entry level garbage?t. triggered by ITAOTS and dark souls
>>
>people who aren't me.
>>
>>27998233
YESSSSSS!!!
>>27998157
Also people who use words incorrectly suck as well.
>>27998340
people who like entry level garbage only suck when they get all high and mighty about it. Like when they think they know legit anime cuz they watched Attack on Titan and SAO or some shit, or people who call themselves gamers cuz they play league
>>
>"Nerd girls" ohh I watch doctor who and read harry potter I'm such a nerd"
>Homeless people.
>Asian women, they can not for the life of them be quiet in a library
>40+ year olds who keep up with teeny trends like music and dying their hair a color of the rainbow
>dude bro guys.
>Native American's who act black.
>Overly gung ho people.

I could type this out all day but, I'll stop here.
>>
>people who are intense fans of weed
>>
>>27997868
>SJWs/Regressive left ect.

>Normalfag "Nerds"

>Atheists who need to constantly remind you that their atheist.

>Vegans

>People who can't enjoy fun music and think all music has to be something deep and thought provoking.

>Hipsters who are only into something "ironically" or just Hipsters in general.
>>
>overly obsessed sports fans.
>people who have to get drunk every weekend, If you do fine, just stay the fuck away from me.
>Feminists, Fuck I hate them.
>>
>>27998253
Autistic virgin detected
>wahh Dark souls is entry tier now because it's popular

You are the type of person I hate
>>
>>27999537
That first one triggered me, I know a girl like that and it's so obnoxious
>>
File: 1449008942732.gif (2 MB, 400x204) Image search: [Google]
1449008942732.gif
2 MB, 400x204
>People who lump all alcohol drinkers/smokers/DUDEWEED smokers into the same category as addicts
>People who post anime pictures while complaining about degeneracy
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>27999664
>Autistic virgin detected

Not him but.
>>
>>27997868
>People who tell you they are atheists when no one asked
>people who tell you they are vegetarians when no one asked
>Vegans
>>
people who get shit from vine like damn Daniel or FUCKING WHAT ARE THOSE I WANT THEM TO KNOW REAL MEMES
>>
>>27999570
The music one. I used to be like that up until about a year ago, then I realized "if it sounds good and you enjoy it, what's wrong with it?
But stuff that is still intolerable is really bad gangster rap, rhianna/Beyonce shit, and modern country
>>
>>27999752
If it makes you feel better thats not the kind of fun music I had in mind when thinking of that.
>>
ALSO PEOPLE WHO USE
>Facebook
>Instagram
>Reddit
>musically
>>
>>27999570
>/pol/-tier cucks

>NEETs that pretend being NEET is cool all day long and try to silence the voices in their mind so they stop telling them to commit suicide

>Christians/Catholics who need to constantly "bless" everything they do and constantly remind you that they're Christs/caths

>People that listen to the same 10 current top selling songs/albums
>>
File: 1461030900182.gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
1461030900182.gif
776 KB, 514x667
>>27999892
Good thing I hardly fit any of those.
>>
>>27998233
What? Elaborate pls.

>>27999942
Just wanted to state that all extreme personalities/opinions are fucking shit.
>>
Literally cynical 4chan user problems: the post

>boys on 4chan who are thirsty as fuck and fawn over any girl who turns up
I refuse to believe that any of you haven't been affected by the constant barrage of posts in here about how long distance relationships are shit or how women who admit they are women in 4chan are only after orbiter attention or screencaps of thirsty losers like that one guy on xbox live saying how great it id to see a girl gamer in cringe threads. If you've been in 4chan for longer than a hot minute you should know how fucking pathetic it is to reply to females in friend threads or on soc just because theyre female asking for contact info whilst there are decent guys who probably share your interests who probably just wants a friend to talk to online sitting there with no replies because they typed M instead of F.

>people on /v/ who can't keep the conversation about the AAA flavour of the month in one thread
Every time I end up hiding almost the entire board because of this shit

>people forcing new memes that consist of posting the same phrase over and over
Extra fuck you points if you type of out L I K E T H I S or
L I K E
T
H
I
S
or if you post one word of the meme at a time (we wuz kings, just etc.) At least it being repetitive makes it easy enough to filter out.
>>
Normals.

Kill em all
>>
>>27999965
>Just wanted to state that all extreme personalities/opinions are fucking shit.

I actually agree, I was just listing the ones that are more trendy and something that I actually see on a daily basis.

For example you're really only gonna find most /pol/ users on 4chan or on websites or things that it isn't unexpected that a /pol/ user would be on. Also I've never seen a Christian who needs to "bless" everything, it might be because i'm not catholic and my state hardly has any of them though.

Although I do wholeheartedly agree about the top 40 thing, like I pointed out thats not what I meant when I said fun music, I just meant any kind of fun music for example I like cheesy shit like power metal and folk metal yet it gets hate from music snobs for not being deep or too cheesy when the music just suppose to be fun stuff.
>>
>>27998065
What school do you go to? At my grad school I used to see tons of fob Asians driving around with porches and maseratis. It was a shit school for undergrad
>>
>trailer trash
>niggers
>spoiled cunts
>normie weebs
>anyone from Cali
>cunts that work in HR
>Twitter "personalities"
>cosplayers and people from /cgl/ in general
>most eurocucks
>faggots who act like they're on /pol/ 24/7
>>
>>27997868
>Old people in general
>Anyone who follows the OneyNG or Psychicpebbles style of humor with "wacky ecks dee", retarded on purpose style humor
>Meme girls. Those girls who same the same word or phrase they heard in a video over and over and over again
>/pol/-tards
>Latino gamers. Latinos IRL are cool, but are the most try-hard, raging, faggots in vidya
>Mainstream nerds
>>
People that try too hard to make jokes. Every thread on pol has people trying to make the "dankest bantz"
>>
File: nnnnnn.jpg (32 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnn.jpg
32 KB, 400x309
>>27997868
couldn't resist
>>
File: 1460022864043.png (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1460022864043.png
7 KB, 256x256
>that one person who has to one-up everyone at every thing

No one is impressed, you faggot
>>
My gf

Just kidding I love her so much :)
>>
>>27997868

>People who vent frustration using the word "Literally" as their sole argument
>The word "Literally" being used in the wrong context
>People who claim to be poor yet still have the money to afford the latest apps or iphones, tablets, etc
>People who claim to be serious readers yet only read YA stuff
>People who can't be bothered to culture themselves or expand their horizons
>Beards, beard fashion and anyone who claims to be a hipster just because they have a beard
>Left wing people and feminists
>Vanity obsessed twats who spend too much time on social media
>Chav cunts who listen to music loudly on the bus
>Parents who think the only way to stop a child from having a tantrum is to give them an ipad
>Pregnant mothers who make social media accounts for their babies
>People who only have children to farm likes on social media when they know they don't really want them in the first place
>People who never cared about something whether it be obscure films, politic issues, etc. Until it became a popular discussion
>"Gamers"
>Vegans
>People who use labels such as "nerds" to describe themselves even though they probably harassed the fuck out of the very same people for liking things such as comics
>The Big Bang Theory
>Sports fans who claim "We won" when they never actually did anything but watch while the players did all the work
>Faux Otakus
>People who claim to love Capeshit yet all they do is watch the movies and read wikipedia summaries of certain stories or characters and forgetting there's even countless actual comics to begin with
>>
>>27997868
do you live in the south?

>>28000340
thought of the same thing
>>
>>28000587
>>People who claim to be poor yet still have the money to afford the latest apps or iphones, tablets, etc
Holy FUCKING shit THIS.
>mfw neighbor has a piece of shit car that barely works, a shitty dirty house and wears horrible ragged/stained clothes most of the time
>mfw neighbor whips out and brags about his new iphone6+megamaxdeluxe
Jesus christ, idiot. You don't impress anyone get your priorities straight.

>>People who claim to love Capeshit yet all they do is watch the movies and read wikipedia summaries of certain stories or characters and forgetting there's even countless actual comics to begin with
More like people who like Capeshit period. Capeshit is fucking cancer. Can't wait until it dies out.
>>
>>28000691
>Capeshit is fucking cancer
stay mad weebfag
>>
>>28000769
>hate Capeshit
>weebfag
What?
Nice to see people defending the most normie of all normie movies right now. They ARE made to appeal to the most people possible so I guess it would happen eventually.
>>
>>28000691
Honest question do you just hate capeshit because of how normalfag it is now? I used to like it when I was younger but now that its normalfag as hell and the movie industry is so over saturated with capeshit movies I hate it.

I know this isn't a good reason to hate something but I can't help it, when I see normalfags loving stuff that they would originally have made fun of you for liking in high school it pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>27998065
>Audi/BMW/Mercedez-Benz driving foreign Chinese students who are at my Uni only because they can afford it and we're dumb enough to not get into Stanford or any other high tier school

I want to kill every single one of those cheating cunts, as well as their Korean cousins that dress like niggers and speak absurdly loud in their disgusting guttural language
>>
>>28000800
I'd rather defend the comics themselves, but the movies achieve what they set out to do.
Which, yes, is make tons of fucking money (FF not included). Sorry that capitalism upsets you so much.
Just wait. One day they'll make a live action Pokemon movie and you'll cry and cry over something fucking gay like lucario's voice.
>>
>>28000888
that's not annoyance
you're just racist, dude
>>
>>27997868
>when people fly the flag of a football team in front of their house but not the flag of their state or country

triggers me everytime and should honestly be illegal
>>
>>28000877
I've never really liked it much. I guess I liked that 90s Batman show, but that was because it was so fucking good.
Right now I'm fucking fed up with capeshit. It's fucking everywhere, there's a release every 2 months and the "hype" is everywhere and most are shit with some mediocre to OK movies here and there.
Especially that fucking piece of shit BvS.

>inb4 hurr durr you didn't get it/it was made for faaaans

>>28000920
I'm not saying anything about the comics, retard. The comics are good, except for those few that have gone the way of the SJW.
So now shit being popular justifies it? I mean you can spend your money on whatever you fucking want, but keep to yourself goddamit.
>>
What about people do do drugs because they're fun?
>>
>>28000940
Hello, Chang. Did you get all the answers for the next exam, yet?
>>
>>28000957
Yeah I get where you're coming from, but at the same time I feel really bad for real comic fans, the people who have dedicated their lives to that stuff and were made fun of in high school for it. Now everyone just watches the movies and pretends their fans and being a "nerd" is the cool thing now.
>>
>>28001000
I know, man.
I can't imagine how that shit feels like in that kind of scale. Closest I've had is with JoJo's, I've been reading it since forever and it was always kind of popular (especially that MUDAMUDAWRYY shitmeme) around, but since the anime came out the fanbase has become horrible and now even some "otakus" I know IRL shit themselves and try to force it on everyone.
>>
>>28000970
You're actually doing it because it's edgy. Because I (OP) have a stick up my butt 24/7 and have no concept of fun, therefore it doesn't exist.
>>
>>28001052
I'm not a fan of Jojo, but I do like anime a lot. I was at a con once with one of my friends who likes Jojo and I went to a jojo panel with him, and there were so many normalfags in there, I've never seen or read jojo so I can't say anything but I can guess they all never gave a shit about it before the adaptation, my freind was a mangafag so even he was cringeing at some of the cosplay stacys trying out jojo poses.

>inb4 having a friend and going to a con makes me a normalfag.
>>
>>28001104
>>inb4 having a friend and going to a con makes me a normalfag.
Don't worry I do this too, but since I live in a small city in Tacoland our yearly con in here is fucking cringeworthy and ever since the JoJo anime started around 80% of the cosplayers are about that. We used to get some ok qts in puffy dresses.
>>
>NEETs on 4chan who complain about drug users because they're too socially awkward for connects
massive sour grapes syndrome

in b4 le epic degeneracy meme, as if other forms of escapism like anime and video games aren't degenerate
>>
>>28001150

Jojo, Naruto and Shingeki are proof anime should never be mainstream in the west.
>>
>>27997868

>people who like capeshit
>people who ruin others chances at having a good life because they can't have one themselves
>people who happen to do drugs/drinking/etc at around 17. definitely not peer pressure...
>athiests that feel the need to say they're athiests
>leftard feminist cucks, especially male feminists. fucking gender traitors.
>/a/, especially when they use the words deconstruction and subversion incorrectly.
>One Punch Man fans. ''all thats needed is le one punch!''. These manchildren can't accept its become a parody of itself since chapter 1 and rave on about its clever humour that doesn't exist.
>people who actually spend money on figures - they're fucking toys.
>girls on /r9k/ who say they're girls when their gender is completely irrelevant. If you want to be taken seriously, don't say your a fucking girl.
>shy qts who suddenly transformed into roasties. ESPECIALLY when they end up looking disgusting.

thats all.
>>
>>28001372
>people who actually spend money on figures - they're fucking toys

I get the rest but why is this a problem? I think the people who buy them no what they are, but if they have the disposable income why not?
>>
File: 1454232594315.jpg (26 KB, 355x293) Image search: [Google]
1454232594315.jpg
26 KB, 355x293
>>27997868
>people who care about others interests and will actively try to berate you for it and try to make you stop enjoying it
>people who always need to be in the center of attention and stick their nose into everything
>people with gfs or bfs that feel the need to flaunt it everywhere
nobody wants to see you exchange saliva for 10 minutes straight in the middle of the street you wankers, your shitty hedonistic relationship won't last more than a week anyway
>people who feel the need to give you shitty patronizing advice
>people who think they deserve what they have in life because they "worked hard" for it when in reality they were given everything on a silver platter
>people who use facebook
>all underage
>>
>>28001052
It makes me feel bad because the anime of JoJo introduced me to the manga and I really love the series but the normalfags who like it are so fucking annoying.

any way ot:
I hate normalfags but there is a certain type of people that annoy me so much.
>some normies talking about how a girl in their group is cute while she says "no I'm not xd"
>walk besides them
>some faggot walk over to me "lol bro do you think she is cute? Xddd

I just hate that they feel like they are the center of the world. I explained it badly but I'm sure some of you will understand what I'm talking about.
>>
this post needs no text and yet here we are
>>
hey guys im going to inject this crack FOR MEDICAL REASONS
>>
>>28001372
>people who happen to do drugs/drinking/etc at around 17. definitely not peer pressure...

I did loads of drugs around that age but I was the only person I know who did them and I did them alone.
>>
>>28001542
>inject
>crack
shiggy
>>
File: 1458627235234.jpg (170 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458627235234.jpg
170 KB, 1080x1920
People who misuse the word "meme" as a meaningless catch-all adjective.

>is this another meme game?
>X is just a meme team
>certain points of view are meme opinions
>meme clothes
>meme TV shows
>meme movie

Holy fuck it needs to stop.
>>
>>28001614
Arguably all of those are correct, hell under the proper usage basically everything is a meme
>>
>Female drivers
>Darkies
>Sand NIggers
>>
>>28001570
drug pleb detected

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7207-injecting-crack-cocaine-is-surprisingly-common/
>>
One more major thing which annoys me.

>Champaign socialists who pretend they are poor so that it gets them cool points from their rich friends
>>
>>27998253
>people who's internet connection is slow
This is largely out of my control, though.
>>
>>28001194
I don't know how one would survive neet life without them
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.