[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we rant about our mothers Why did you leave mom? You just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 55de95155c251.jpg (45 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
55de95155c251.jpg
45 KB, 600x338
ITT we rant about our mothers

Why did you leave mom? You just fucking walked out. When my little sister, your flesh and blood got sick you didn't show up. When she died you didn't come to her funeral.

You know what her last words were mom?
"Where's mommy? I want mommy."
She was too young to understand that you were never coming back.
I hope you are miserable in your new life. I hope you burn in hell you cunt.
>>
>>27986347
>>>/reddit/, friend.
>>
I know exactly what you fucking mean. My mom left me and my brother with our dad since she cared way too much about drugs. I haven't talked to her since I was 3. Last year I found out I have 2 sister's I never knew about. She needs to keep her legs closed
>>
>>27986385
Women are worthless whores

Origino
>>
fuck you mom why do you get up 7 times every night to piss just stay in bed you worthless cunt I don't want to hear your footsteps moving past my room every 30 minutes I am trying to play online FPSs in here you are ruining my KDR with your distracting shit
>>
>>27986370
Kill yourself tripfag

Original commento
>>
>>27986347
Feels
Originato commentario
>>
File: 1460328782561.png (716 KB, 626x733) Image search: [Google]
1460328782561.png
716 KB, 626x733
>>27986347

Nice story that never happened, brah.
>>
what happened to this board ;-;
>>
>>27986448
Make me homo
>>
>>27986347
my whole families glad my mom left,
she was crazy bitch
>>
>>27986370
You faggots and your reddit phobia.
>>
>>27986486
It basically became a high school hangout. They beat up the old virgins and kicked them out, but some remained to orbit the teen girls.
>>
Can you turn this into an Oedipus thread instead? I need to fap.
>>
>>27986566
I mean if you wanna hate fuck your mom...
>>
My mother is a stereo typical quiet christian lady who acts overly empathetic and is helpful in all the wrong ways like giving my brother money all the time. Honestly she is better than most boomer women but she is still part of that destructive generation.
>>
>>27986532
I have seen it happen to many bars before too.
>>
>>27986600
Atmleast she loves you
>>
>>27986617
Yeah, everybody in my family is really fucked up but in different ways and really hurt when we lost our Dad (He left her first though).
>>
File: 1421191029499.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1421191029499.gif
2 MB, 300x162
wew, here comes a big one lads

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________We may disagree on a lot of things and frequently get in arguments about them when we're together, but I know that you truly love me and always will, and it would make me feel terrible to disparage or disrespect you just because you don't share my views.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Felt great getting that off my chest, I really fucking love that beautiful woman.
>>
File: 1419632066531.jpg (63 KB, 717x837) Image search: [Google]
1419632066531.jpg
63 KB, 717x837
Hoo boy here we go, strap yourselves in lads...

You're such a stupid cunt mum, I hate your whole side of the family too; I can see all the shitty aspects of myself being the product of your shitty lineage. I still can't ever forgive you for going along with bullshit child-psychologists that suggested I'm a sperg because I like reading books instead of Chad bullshit like playing football or being interested in human anatomy at the age of 6 instead of fucking retarded shit like dinosaurs. Then you flip your shit backwards in my adolescence by pushing me to get into faggot elite schools with shitty forced tutoring every fucking weekend. THEN you bitch to me non-stop about the university meme so I shat out 2 degrees before I even knew wtf I was doing with my life and now have to live your stupid cunt face at the age of 25 because you can't manage a fucking dollar for shit and just piss grandpa and grandma's inheritance down the shitter.

It also didn't help that you always favoured my brother for absorbing more of your narcissistic attributes and became another chad piece of shit, he could bring a million stupid cunts over to fuck loudly and be a worthless piece of shit his whole life while you did everything in your power to make the only meaningful relationship I ever had in my life even more tense than my own self-sabotaging ways. Even my ex gf's parents showed me more affection than you ever did because they also knew you were a cunt.

I finally contacted those fuckers at hte sperg research centre that had me in their system at 22 and finally removed that shit from my life and when I finally move out, I'm never going to speak to you again or I'll kill myself trying
>>
>>27986347
>be born
>mother has severe schizophrenia
>get taken away from her
Whelp. I had one go at this and my life was JUST from the beginning.
>>
Out of interest do you look more like your mother or your father? Do they play favorites?

I think I look the most like my Dad, and he played favorites with me. RIP.
>>
I love you mum, but I wish you never lied to me and told me that girls respect nice guys and that I should always treat them with kindness. Dad's a piece of shit, though.
>>
>>27987163
I think I look more like my mum, but everyone thinks I look a lot like my cousin from my dads side so no clue.

I don't think they played favourites, mum bought me loads of games as a kid and dad always wanted me to get the best education possible so I'd have a good life

i should phone them sometime :(
>>
File: korn.jpg (12 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
korn.jpg
12 KB, 331x473
>tfw parents aren't perfect but I love them
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.