[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to ask out a 6/10 with huge tits. I never spoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1419989463691.jpg (745 KB, 1021x1300) Image search: [Google]
1419989463691.jpg
745 KB, 1021x1300
I'm about to ask out a 6/10 with huge tits. I never spoke to her but she looks homely.
I'm 6'2 and 7/10 depending on who you ask.
Talk me out of it or talk me into it.
I don't even know what to say we have never interacted I just see her sometimes.
How doomed am I?
Pic sort of related
>>
>>27986328
Jack off and see if you still want to do it.
Remember, masturbate before you ask to date
>>
>>27986328
try to get her in bed as fast as you can so you don't waste time if those tits are saggy as fuck, if they are round and plump fuck on till you are bored
>>
kinda seems like a /soc/ thread

if you think she's below you don't bother, your ego is in the way.
>>
>>27986353
When I fap I'm content.
I'm blueballing myself for day or two now or I'll never get my hands on those tits
>>
>>27986360
I don't care about her face man.
She's a personal 10/10 but is p average to Normie's so that's why I even think I have a chance
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.