[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/shruglife/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: batman thumbs.jpg (26 KB, 282x358) Image search: [Google]
batman thumbs.jpg
26 KB, 282x358
>tfw you finally stop giving a shit about almost everything and can live a happy, healthier life because of it

Other people are nothing but NPCs in my personal single player video game. They live only to serve as resources or obstacles in its completion and are otherwise either expendable or meaningless.

Any of you faggots living that shrug life?
>>
>>27986283
Now that you're living the shrug life you should have some fun with it.

Spread rumors, cause drama amongst random groups. Send strippers/pizza/ to random houses. Create fake tinders and hook people you don't like up with other people you don't like. Create fake facebooks of traps and hook up with people then send dick pics.

Fuck it.
>>
I just found a new lease on life.
>>
>>27987293

aw yeah, nigga

I'm already in the habit of making white girls uncomfortable by pretending they offended me and playing the race card just to see how worried they get that they'll lose liberal points.

Good times.
>>
>>27986283
yup, not giving a shit is great.
>>
how to live that shrug life? I wish I could notgiveaf, but I still what people think to some degree, and I hate that. what I mean is I won't do certain things around people because I am uncomfortable doing it.
>>
>>27987618
>I won't do certain things around people because I am uncomfortable doing it.

that's on you, man

shrug life means not caring about yourself either. you need to give up that sense of pride and self-esteem that makes you hesitate and restrain yourself.

you've literally got to stop giving a shit about everything.
>>
>>27987666
satan trips noice. and ya as I typed that I kind of figured it out myself . fuck I hate being a pussy
>>
Easier said than done. All humans crave validation from others.
>>
>>27987719

it's about accepting that you'll never have the kind of validation or attention that you want and going the other way with it
>>
>>27987618
People are going to dislike you regardless of how hard you try to make them like you. There are things that are out of your control that will cause other people to hate you. Race, gender, your hobbies, the way you look are all things which somebody, somewhere is going to hate you for.

However it hasn't changed your life one bit, so fuck it. If they're going to hate you anyway, you might as well enjoy your life. If you go through life just trying to please people, then you're going to be cuck'd.

I know its easier said than done but you're just gonna have to fake it till you make it. Eventually you'll realize people give less of a fuck about you than you give a fuck about them.

Also remember that not giving a fuck to make other people think you're cool because you don't give a fuck - is giving a fuck. Killing the ego is the hardest part.
>>
>>27986283
That's how I've been living for quite a while now. It's great.
>>
>>27986283
what's the easiest way to start living /shruglife/, op? For me I only feel like that when I take benzos. I wanna feel it all the time tho.
>>
Just recently achieved /shruglife/

feelsgoodman
>>
I'm feeling that /player1/.

who relates to this HILARIOUS solipsism meme
>>
>>27988315

The shrug life is more than not giving a shit. It's a philosophy.

It's taking a look at everything and everyone and detaching yourself just enough so that you don't give a shit about what happens to anyone without completely losing the will to live.

It's understanding that you are worthless and what you do is meaningless but not internalising that like a pussy. You need to instead accept that that's the same way things are for everyone and just have a good time with it.

Don't say yes more. Don't say no more.

Just say whatever more.

Be a wild card. Be a loose cannon. Be whatever the fuck you want to be and fuck the rest of them.

That's the shrug life.
>>
>>27988420
Dat 420 can't lie, but does it really have to be called 'shrug life?' Oh well
>>
>>27988810

I didn't choose the shrug life, the shrug life chose me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.