[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight outta normiebook, reshared by all the stacies. Why dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 14
Straight outta normiebook, reshared by all the stacies. Why dont you take the offensive, r9bots?
>>
>>27975015
I don't. It's true.
>>
>appeal to nature

Shiggy fucking diggy
>>
Nothing wrong with that, it's true.

The /r9k/ version would be "Women are dumb children who can't do anything on their own so they are attracted to men who can do basic things"

but either way the fundamental truth stands
>>
>>27975063
This.

The line that does disgust me, though:

>When a man really wants you, you won't have to chase after him like he's some CELEBRITY WHO BARELY HAS TIME FOR A FAN.

Women want to be that celebrity. All they care about is social status.
>>
>>27975015
>Why dont you take the offensive, r9bots?
Because I'm passive by nature. Even if I were able to go against that temporarily to ask a girl out, eventually she'd realize that I'm a weak-willed pushover and the relationship would die.

But if a girl comes to me and asks me out, there's at least a small chance that she'd be willing to take the reins in the relationship, which could lead to it being successful.
>>
>>27975063
>>27975607

It's not true. Whenever I fall head over heels for a girl, I have NO IDEA what to do. If I go in for her, I might fuck up. And I don't know if she is in to me, so I wait for her to make some move to indicate her interest. And then I wait, and nothing ever happens.
I was once a normie with a girlfriend, however. She made the first move, and it lasted over a year.
I've never been able to recreate that.

You could argue that guys who do that aren't "real men" anyway.
I find it easier to go after a girl I don't care about than a girl I'm into.
So, once again, there isn't a golden rule about this stuff.
>>
>>27975705
How does that make it untrue

You got one fluke girlfriend while being a bitch and now it's impossible to get another
>>
>>27975705
Story of my life right here, except my one fluke girlfriend lasted 5 years.
>>
fucking women, >m-maybe sempai will notice me if i play with my hair and make other silly gestures
>>
>>27975644
I dislike guys like you.

For a girl, if a man shows little interest, she should not pursue him (he has no balls to go after what he wants).

Even if he accepts, she later on discovers why she should not have .

The truth is men know they are not good enough and are lazy so just letting women do the work is best.
>>
>guy who isn't a chad makes first move these days
>WAAAAAAAAAAA I'M BEING RAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEED
>>
>>27975819
>>27975892
>one fluke girlfriend

If the girl makes the first move it's a flut?
Are we being raided?
>>
>humans aren't animals! (until it's convenient for me!)
>>
Women who have to do the pursuing aren't worth having.
>>
i wish id be welcomed to pursue women instead of getting awkward noes then see them lust after some rich fag full throttle
>>
>>27975644
Same here. But I mostly look passive, my playstyle is more like some RPG rogue. I act aloof and wait for a good moment to strike, I can't be bothered to bash my head with others in direct confrontations. I call it patience to make me feel better.

>>27975915
>Even if he accepts, she later on discovers why she should not have .
That's exactly what he said. What do you want from the guy? He's aware of it.
>>
>>27976057
you sound like a fucking fag comparing yourself to a vidyagame character, get back to b
>>
I guess this also means that it's natural for a woman to be a whore.
>>
I'm too fed up of normies to get upset by them. That image is obviously meant to appeal to women's fantasy of being a lazy cunt and being pursued; of course they'd like it and share it. That doesn't change the fact that they will throw themselves at Chad.
>>
File: tmp_2095-EU1sEsB-718076204.png (499 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2095-EU1sEsB-718076204.png
499 KB, 449x642
>>27975915
>The truth is men know they are not good enough and are lazy so just letting women do the work is best.
It's not a matter of being good enough, I know I'm good enough to make certain types of women happy.

It's just a really rare kind that would work with me, which is why I don't bother. If I have to ask them out, it's basically a 100% guarantee that they're not the right type for me.
>>
File: 1460262502084.jpg (219 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1460262502084.jpg
219 KB, 1080x1283
>It doesn't feel good to be the one pursuing. It really shows how much that person thinks of you if you are the one doing all the work.
>...
>SO MAKE HIM DO IT LOL
>>
>>27975015
Is this the basis of the friendzone? If you don't pursue from the get go the female won't consider you as a viable mate?
>>
>>27975015
And how do they think men feel? It's what women do all the time, just sit back and do absolutely nothing. Men are always the ones texting first, the ones calling first, the ones making plans, the ones talking about the future... Men don't get anything in return. It's annoying as a man constantly doing the "first thing" and only having the woman agree to it. How am I supposed to know if she even likes me, or if she's just agreeing to go along with me just because?

For being the "empathetic gender that is so good with emotions wow," women sure do lack any and all empathy.
>>
>>27976321
P much. And if you're not attractive or wealthy/prominent enough, she can shut you down there if you're not willing to be an orbiter.

>>27976329
see >>27976266
It's true that they're all histrionic cunts.
Self-serving from beginning to end. Everything they do has a singular purpose of feeding their ego.
>>
>>27976358
I guess that's why I'm a KV then. I always expect a compromise, equal input and such. This "man does all the work" stuff seems awfully unfair. It's almost primitive what these women are doing, watching which potential mate can flaunt their stuff better. I guess women are more "biological" than men... I thought society advanced mast simple biological urges. Reminds me of https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
Nah, that only applies to betas and lesser men.
If you're Chad, women will fall over themselves trying to chase you.
Even that post shows it, if you were a celebrity she'd be trying harder than anyone.
>>
>>27975015
>giving her attention
>expecting her to stay

lmao just another retarded normiebook post.
>>
>>27975015
The only time ive done stuff with girls, including the ones I actually like is when they pursue me. I dont have the initiative to put myself out there.
>>
>>27975915
>he has no balls to go after what he wants
This has always been my problem - I have the balls, but I have no idea what (who) I want. How do you people find girls to obsess about? I don't like girls before I know them well, and when I do it's too late - I'm already friendzoned or they're in a relationship. Strategically I know I should make a move earlier but at that point I don't know if I really want to.
>>
When I was in middle school and highschool if I so much as made eye contact with a female I would be punished with either a mean look, laughing, or even a verbal reprimand "what a creep." Keep in mind this was for years and years during the rise of sexual maturity.

And people wonder why I get nervous around girls and avoid them whenever possible. They show interest in me occasionally but I'm unable to do anything. I'd castrate myself if I didn't care about dealing with the hormone issues.
>>
File: Muh Double standards.png (847 KB, 958x679) Image search: [Google]
Muh Double standards.png
847 KB, 958x679
>>27975015
>we want equality
>but we still want special treatment
Why can't they make up their fucking minds?
>>
>>27975015
>It's not natural for a man to...
>not natural

Men are nature.
How is is not natural for nature to do what nature does?
>>
>>27976638
Women don't actually want equality, they just want special treatment.
>>
>>27975015
>Its not natural for a man to sit back and let the woman do all the work
Its not natural for you to be outside of the fucking kitchen either, cunt.
I guess if we're letting "nature" decide these things, then I should be able to knock you over the head with my wooden club then drag you back to my cave to impregnate your unconscious body.
>>
>>27975015
>it's natural for a woman to sit back and do none of the work
>this whore will unironically be a feminist

truly end times
>>
>>27976638
>ATM Machine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAS_syndrome

But that also activates my autism because an acronym should form a word from the starting letters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronym#Nomenclature
>>
File: w4635262724673.jpg (58 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
w4635262724673.jpg
58 KB, 620x800
>>27975015
It needs to be more honest
The reason you need that guy to pursue you goes beyond them wanting you, the guy needs to show he has the initiative to take on the task, that he wants a life with you bad enough that he will act to make it happen. That he will take initiative in things of life.

No girl wants a damaged sack of flesh that can't do basic shit like confront a difficult conversation or even question
You like her but can't even talk to her? Yeah you sound like the best guy to be around when difficult times hit, ever girl wants that man that will lock up in fear and hope someone else will take care of shit.

That's the harder truth the writer isn't touching. That if you can't even get the courage to case after the weaker sex you want to date/fuck what hope do you have when the world pours out the worst on you?
>>
all the talk about women needing to make the first move is just loneliness. Yeah, It'd be nice if some qt girl you barely know made a move on you first, but when you meet someone you really like you will be making moves like this thing says.
>>
>>27976604
Well in my case. It was a gut feeling and intuition-based choice. I waited for the right moment, almost like I envisioned the right conditions.
Turns it happened, it struck me like a lightning bolt, enought to take the initiative, start talking with this girl, asking her out.
The more I talk with her, the more I'm sure she's for me.
She's dumb, lazy, slowpoke, absent-minded, average looking, no hobbies, no real personal interest other than existing and studying a career that she chose out of lack of any viable options, etc.
Probably some of you know he already. Yeah, it's that 28 years old that her parents grounded her for being an useless NEET all these years.
>>
>>27976820
>that he wants a life with you bad enough that he will act to make it happen
But how do I decide I want a life with you if you don't make efforts to woo me?
>>
>>27975015
Reality: when men act like this women lose interest because they perceive you as a beta cuck.
>>
>>27976881

I should have wrote that
>that he has interests with you bad enough that he will act to make it happen

both parties the wooing is the dating part
>>
>>27976932
>when men they have no interest in act like this they perceive them as a beta cuck.
>>
>>27975015
How does anyone take a woman's writing about how men should act seriously?
>>
>>27976820
Why does a man have to be your bodyguard?
Also, I bet you're one of those girls who starts screaming about sexism if a guy asked you to cook or clean something.
>>
>>27975015
it is offensive. that's how they all end up alone. it's a false conclusion this text is making. why should it even matter if the guy makes the first step or not. that doesn't mean he is a rockstar who has no time for anybody. that's an exaggeration and not true for most of men. that's already the wrong image of men.

and more importantly, why do they think this is an issue in the first place when it never really was before? isn't it most girls who let the dude to all the approaching and then don't answer to his requests? that text is reinforcing the wrong stance on this issue. this is how you alienate guys and make women be more closed-off than before because they think it's somehow the right thing to do when in reality IT ISN'T.

in fact, no matter what gender you are, if you want a relationship it only makes perfect sense to be proactive about it. I like proactive women who pursue me. nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>27975607
>dumb children who can't do anything on their own
...said the robot
>>
I see nothing wrong with that, men for sure should always make the first move. But girls need to also give small hints that they're interested. Like when you make eye contact smile. Lots of eye contact. Then the guy will approach, but if you never even look at him he's not going to try.
>>
>>27977418
>I see nothing wrong with that, men for sure should always make the first move.

that's the opinion of cuckolds. don't be a damn cuck.
>>
>>27975015
fuck this mentality

It's just an excuse. How am supposed to desire a woman who doesn't know what she wants? I'm supposed to fucking convince her of what she wants? Fuck that shit. I feel nothing for those wallflowers with no desire of their own. Women who tend to act like this also tend to have no hobbies at all.
>>
>>27977438

What? That's the opposite of a cuck. Men are supposed to have balls, what kind of "man" sits around looking cute or pretty and waits for women to pick him up? That's gay as fuck.
>>
File: Download (4).jpg (3 KB, 107x143) Image search: [Google]
Download (4).jpg
3 KB, 107x143
>>27975574

You blank slate faggots are the worst

>mfw ASS
>>
>>27975015
No, I totally agree.
There's no thrill of the hunt when a girl starts making moves on you. It makes you feel like prey.
>>
>>27977467
yeah, i bet it takes loads of balls to watch your gf get pounded by the BBC, doesn't it, cuckboi?
>>
>>27977467
no, it's not. if you're fine with jumping through flaming hoops all the time to reach the goal I can definitely argue that this is cuckoldry.

you're saying men should always to do the approach. I disagree with that completely. who says that shit? I'd be fine if I don't need to put in retarded effort all the time and have a refreshing change where she's doing that for me instead, simply because as a guy it would still happen way more often that I'd have to do all the approaching while getting little to nothing back. I feel genuinely sorry for you if you don't understand this position and I would also like to firmly point out that there is nothing you can do to make me change that opinion because it's fucking true and your shallow ass one-sided shit idea of how dating should work for guys in all instances is simply wrong.
>>
This is totally true and also the reason why you guys are single. You should pursue women. If you're single it's your own fault.
>>
>>27977548
>There's no thrill of the hunt when a girl starts making moves on you. It makes you feel like prey.

I never understood that retarded mindset. what the fuck are you, a fucking animal in the wilderness?

even if chasing women can be fun, I don't get how it's a turn-off if she does some approach towards you. that's jsut self sabotaging and stupid.
>>
>>27977663
But I thought women wanted equality? Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>27977635

Literally all of human history says men pursue women. It is why we have a huge advantage in dating.
>>
>>27976820
Why do people deserve happiness?
Like who the fuck said you could be happy
First world problems right here
>>
>>27977709

This isn't what equality means. You're being obtuse.

Plus are YOU a feminist?
>>
>>27977728
>This isn't what equality means.
Yes it is.
Feminists want to eliminate gender roles. Men being expected to make the first move in dating is a gender role.
>You're being obtuse.
How so?
>Plus are YOU a feminist?
I'm only repeating what women claim they want. I never stated my views on the matter.
>>
>>27977709
Women don't want equality, they just want preferential treatment.
Everyone who's not retarded knows this.
>>
File: 1428854850712.jpg (21 KB, 480x258) Image search: [Google]
1428854850712.jpg
21 KB, 480x258
>>27975015
>Why dont you take the offensive, r9bots?

Because women aren't valuable enough to take the offensive.

Plenty of currently passive men, would love to take the initiative if there actually was some chance that the relationship would last, but the overwhelming probability is that you'll get married, have kids, and she'll divorce you 5-10 years down the line, and take the kids and half your property.

So, it's not about men being weak of will, it's about there not being ANY positive consequences from associating with disloyal, promiscuous and whorish women, who will betray you the second she finds "the next best thing".
>>
>>27977782
I know that, just pointing out their hypocrisy.
>>
>>27977404
...said the other robot.
>>
>>27975063
>>27975607
it isn't true at all
given that society is becoming more feminized all around, men are becoming more meek and feminine because that's what they've been told to do
they don't seek out as much as they used to, so women need to pick up the slack and start approaching even if they hate it, because we hate it too
this advice would have been true 20 years ago, but not now, if they follow this, then we're going to end up like japan and china with massive amounts of unmarried women in their 30s wondering where their prince charming is and the guys will be off playing videogames
>>
>>27976321
somewhat
I know this is an old post from a few hours ago but honestly

Even if you do pursue a girl and make the first move

You'll notice that sometimes she'll just friend zone you

The only basis of the friend zone is if a girl is into you
She'll see if you stick around as a beta orbiter who will never get anything in return but does shit for her in hopes of getting something
>>
>>27977602
Hahahhahahahaha
>>
You know how girls complain that guys think they are entitled to their bodies. Why do they act like they are entitled to be treated like this? What have they done to deserve this?
>>
>>27975015
it is true that the man makes the first move.

i have never had a girl ask me out on a date except maybe in middle school years and years ago but that dont count.

in the adult world the man always ask the woman first.

and dont be afraid of being rejected, it WILL happen, just take your licks and move on.
>>
>>27975015
>be painfully awkward
>see friends eating in dining hall alone and can't even bring myself to approach them
>I was apparently "born to pursue women"
lol

I haven't actually seen any stacies on normiebook share this, but if I do I'll be sure to say it's the most stupid image ever created.
>>
>>27977873
They think the fact that they have a vagina makes them into Gods, and are worthy of worship.
>>
File: r9k rage creep.jpg (481 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
r9k rage creep.jpg
481 KB, 1279x1348
>just pursue women bruh :)))))
>>
>>27977777
Wow hubycrvyvybyvybhcjvjbb
>>
>>27977909
Christ, how ugly and short is that guy? I feel bad for him though. I'm super short at 5'9 but my face and personality are decent enough, so I'm not a virgin. When people say natural selection is dead, I laugh.
>>
>>27977972
If natural selection was in function modern liberals woudln't exist.
>>
>>27977909

Fucking hell, I can't even approach a woman I'm doomed.
>>
>>27975925
You don't get out much, do you? Life isn't Twitter.
>>
>>27978058
I use Tinder to chase landwhales and/or single moms.

It doesn't really work but it takes as much effort as shitposting so I don't really give a poop.
>>
>>27978058
Yea. Most guys are doomed. You probably don't watch basketball but this guy named Kyrie Irving got cheated on by his girlfriend. He makes million of dollars, is on one of the best teams in the NBA, and is a pretty good looking guy. And he got cheated on.
>>
>>27977379
1. Jokes on you Im a guy
2. You are projecting "bodyguard" Im talking about just handling the storm. If I can't handle shit like asking a girl out then can I say I can handle stress and hardships that could strike me or that girl? For fucksakes asking a girl out and being rejected is a small drop in the bucket of the destructive natures that life can and will laughingly throw at you. No you don't have to be her bodyguard but you can't expect her to brace the storm of life alone either, otherwise what the fuck point is there for you at all if she can brave it fine without you or someone better?
>>27977723
you don't deserve it. No one does. Thus my whole spill of a point.
>>
>>27978225
>you can't expect her to brace the storm of life alone either, otherwise what the fuck point is there for you at all if she can brave it fine without you or someone better?
I understand that. But oftentimes it seems women are not willing to reciprocate for their men. If a man shows any sort of weakness at all, women become repulsed by him.
Why should any man do these things for women if he doesn't get anything in return?
>>
File: 1460764821383.jpg (23 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
1460764821383.jpg
23 KB, 424x317
>>27975015
Its actually the inverse thats true, women would often do the pursuing in nature rather than the male. This can still be observed in how women pursue chads. Its not until established civilization that we saw women being held as commodities for thirsty betas to compete over while roasties secretely lusted for chads seed. If you have to initiate and pursue then you're already at a disadvantage as not only do you face the possibility of rejection but it demonstrates that your interest in her outweighs her interest in you as a mate.
>>
>>27975015
B-but I thought that gender was a social construct?

Which one is it? Pick one and only fucking one you hypocrites.
>>
>>27977885
>be beta male with no guts
>expect women to like you
You're as delusional as whoever wrote that text
>>
>>27978253
>If a man shows any sort of weakness at all, women become repulsed by him.
Honestly I hear women say similar but what I've notice with both is they have next to any real life experiences with the gender they have written off. They have quickly built walls thinking it's the majority/all of them. Both genders make prisons to cope with the insecurities romance brings to the table, better to think a whole gender has poison the well than to think people simply do not work like buying a new toaster at the store.

>Why should any man do these things for women if he doesn't get anything in return?
And how the fuck did you get into that situation anon? At what point were you strong arm into that? What a shock, greedy people will use "nice people" level retards for their own gain. Also you are going about it all wrong if you want to treat finding a mate like going to a store/work expecting that if you give so much money/time you will just get what you want. If you don't feel comfortable giving to a girl, don't, even if you lie to yourself thinking she will reciprocate. Do everything like it's a gift with no strings and if you can't handle that don't do it.
>>
I'm just not interested in women anymore. Porn fulfills all my sexual needs. Women are going to have to offer more than just sex if they want me to pursue them.
>>
>>27978420
Where did I say I expected women to like me? My only point was that I certainly wasn't born to pursue anything.

The image is stupid for many reasons beyond that, tho.
>>
>>27976820
>No girl wants a damaged sack of flesh that can't do basic shit like confront a difficult conversation or even question
>You like her but can't even talk to her?
It goes both ways. Why should the guy be the one with all the responsibility?
>>
>>27978438
>Do everything like it's a gift with no strings and if you can't handle that don't do it
this. and honestly if your only motivation for being a decent person is "they might let me stick benis in vagoo" you just need to kill yourself. I was as beta as they come until I realized letting the Eternal Vagina have that much power over you was the most pathetic way you could live, and even if it actually nets you pussy you won't be any more of a man for it.
>>
>>27978593
When did I say he did? He doesn't but as things have been structured in dating a guy approaches the girl.
Also if you are in the camp that women are weak and stupid why would you want them to approach people?

You're damn right it's on both of them but if you think asking them out = all the responsibility, then you have serious issues with initiative and courage my friend
>>
>>27978442
Eh, I used to do that, but eventually it just got depressing. If you're having sex with someone you like, it means something, represents something. I was never able to have casual sex, but for a while porn worked well enough, like ramen: not good in any way but it fills you up. But now it just feels like stress eating, I can't even do it anymore, it feels empty.
>>
>>27975015
Why do faggots highlight entire pages? I have seen people highlight entire columns or pages in textbooks, instead the main points like they should. It seems like it's always the retards too.
>>
>>27978662
>shit like confront a difficult conversation or even question
>>You like her but can't even talk to her?
That's not just asking someone out. My experience as a beta orbiter has taught me that women don't talk to their bfs about anything meaningful or pressing. They use their friends and orbiters for that. In front of Chad they just smile and giggle vapidly and dissemble even when he's trying to get them to open up.

The man is always the one who has to take initiative women either stifle everything or run away.
>>
>>27978765
None of what you threw out there is aimed at my point but to humor a bot:
>My experience as a beta orbiter taught me
That's like saying "my experience as a homeless person camping outside a well paying office building has taught me about all businesses is"
You have no experience, you have no real perspective of reality. More importantly you are (at best) building your frame of mind around one girl and perhaps her like minded friends. And you don't even see those two people in their private moments. Your perspective is the one she gives and she might not even be an honest narrative of what is really gong on.
>They use their friends and orbiters for that
No that's the company you chose to be around, what a shock a coward of a person has friends that exploit his time and energy. You sit and listen asking nothing back so you are perfect as an emotional trash can to be used and laugh at. You put that yoke on your shoulders and just took it as the whole world, rather than what you truly fear of doing which is to cast that yoke off and risk failure by being something more than a girl's trash can.

>The man is always the one who has to take initiative women either stifle everything or run away.
If you see that as truth then why do you not use that to your advantage, you just said the man controls the relationship so why are you not making what you want out of it?
we both know the answer to that but you really need to self reflect in what you are saying
>>
Why is this the way it is? It seems most men will date most women, while most women will have checklists and prerequisites for their mates. If women scoped out the men they most desire and "made the first move" it would work fantastically, but this is not the case. Instead women cling to their checklists and wait for a man to come to them, survey him, and decide whether or not he is worthy of her. If she doesn't think him worthy, this ends in the man looking pathetic and humiliated; "How dare you ask me out?" and so forth.
>>
>>27979117
Few things:
>most men will date most women
Because where we make the first move we have the most freedom. I can date that mouse book girl, oh she's a bit to clingy? Break it off try that qt that smiles at me in my HR class. Men have more options so we don't really sweat the small stuff in the sating game.

>while most women will have checklists and prerequisites for their mates.
Because most of them can't just walk up and ask them out (we will get to that later). They have to ultimately wait for someone to ask them out, that lack of freedom makes them very picky because they don't want to say yes to #2 if they think they have a shot with #1, unlike a guy that could date #2 and dump her when #1 says yes. This factor is why you hear so many stories where a girl has already lined up a new bf before breaking it off with the old one. Because the guy can just up and look for a new girl while the girl hurry ups and waits.

>If women scoped out the men they most desire and "made the first move" it would work fantastically
very rarely does it ever. For starters most men find that as pathetic, desperate and/or a red flag, "what is this girls damage that she needs to be making the move first?" is what enters most guys minds also that puts control of the relationship in the woman's hand which most men don't want nor most women.

>this ends in the man looking pathetic and humiliated
No that's either how you take it yourself or your approach itself was pathetic and humiliating. Yes there are going to be nasty girls responding to your advancements but rather than just think "wow such a bitch" you are internalizing it as "I'm such a loser for trying"

Also if the rolls flip you might be bitching how ready to eat a bullet you were because no girls ever approach you and you wish you could just ask them first and be done with it.
>>
>>27979025
I have orbited many girls, been close friends with their bfs and had a few gfs. I know what I'm talking about. You are just making assumptions about me to back up your preconceived notions.

>you just said the man controls the relationship so why are you not making what you want out of it?
Control in a relationship is an illusion. At best you can heavily influence your gf but you can't stop others from influencing her or prevent her from changing intrinsically. At least I wouldn't; that's abusive imo. When you are the only one who must take initiative you are the only one culpable for everything. Being totally responsible for a grown woman makes her issues into yours but her independence prevents you taking unilateral action. It's not as simple as doing whatever you want.
>>
>>27975015
People who live their lives and form their relationships based on these kinds of arbitrary power dynamics pretty much never have successful relationships. There's a very obvious reason that thundercunts who repost and share normie garbage like that are the same people who have strings of failed relationships and can't seem to "find a good man"

But in all honesty this kind of passive-aggressive behavior from women is only a boon to men. All people tend to aim upwards when pursuing, and if women are sitting around waiting for men to pursue them, they're only going to have access to men who are less attractive than them, which means men are getting the better deal.
>>
>>27977824
>because that's what they've been told to do
As a man, if you're doing what women are telling you to do, you've already lost.
>>
>>27979624

>post "I'm 25 kv should I fuck a hooker
>barrage of normies say no because the first time must be special
>check profiles
>single moms with nigglets

Not sure if hipocrisy or stupidity.
>>
>>27977824
>we're going to end up like japan and china with massive amounts of unmarried women in their 30s wondering where their prince charming is

we're already trending towards this. thing is, unlike those Asian countries where the women are mostly still normal and nonpromiscuous and it's the men who are off in bizarro waifuland, there's a pretty obvious reason why Western women aren't finding Prince Charming. It's because Prince Charming doesn't settle for the village whore. (note: nobody on r9k is Prince Charming)
>>
>>27975015
I'm fine with this, but if I have to pursue you then you have to do all the cooking and cleaning to fulfil your feminine obligations in a relationship
>>
>>27979672
to be fair their first times probably were special with their high school Chad boyfriends. but then they aged and Chad dropped them to keep fucking high school girls, and they ended up bitter and started hating white men so Tyrone picked up the leftovers.
>>
>>27975015
I shouldn't have to whore myself out to the best possible chad, a real saudi prince will come to me and carry me away to his desert island on a camel
>>
for the most part this is why Supreme Gentelman was so pathetic
He had looks, money, and status but he was crippled by the idea of asking a girl out. He would just sit places expecting them to talk to him and would get so emotianl. The worse was the one where in his writings it's clear the girl was giving him hints and he just didn't act on them.
>>
>>27976720
Dude for centuries that's how it work
Women were property you had to buy. You had to show interest in them and I those times you had to have a value to be worth getting them.
The irony is thick when I see bots cry and mope how they want the good old days when those old days would likely be even worse and more destructive on them than now.
>>
>>27979547
Holy shit not anon but can you read over what you are saying
>My life is just being a shit stain clinging to others
Is all I'm getting from your post. I think anon was assuming much better of you than you think. I mean fuck you build a life view out of you not having one. No shit it looks like an illusion to you, it's all your own life is, a bunch of what ifs and have nots
>>
>>27979451
Women can pick and choose without putting in any effort. How is that not freedom and control? Guys literally come up to women showing off their best so women will look at them twice.

>most women will have checklists and prerequisites for their mates...Because most of them can't just walk up and ask them out
That makes no sense. Women have checklists because they need a quick, easy way to sort all their suitors.

>most men find that as pathetic, desperate and/or a red flag
On what planet?

>No that's either how you take it
>Yes there are going to be nasty girls
Make up your mind. The guy has to put himself up for inspection then gets rejected, most times harshly because it's a game for women theses days. It's still his fault for feeling hurt though, he better man the fuck up and subject himself to another round of abuse.

>you might be bitching how ready to eat a bullet you were because no girls ever approach you
Nah. Guys would see how exceptional and few the guys who get approached are and fuck off to do something better with their lives. The dynamic where guys have to approach gives them false hope.
>>
>>27979883
in those days robots would have had legal and easy-to-access whorehouses where they could sate their physical needs and move on with their lives instead of stewing in bitter virginity and learning to hate women.
>>
>>27975015

I agree with the "men pursure women" part but I don't agree with the "women should just sit back and let men do all the work for establishing a relationship" part. Fuck that. No self respecting man would keep throwing himself at a woman that's doing absolutely nothing for him.
>>
>>27979547
>I have squatted many business, been close workers and bosses of workers. I know what I'm talking about
No you don't, you have no idea, you are an orbiter you are looking through the glass with no real context of the world there.
>You are just making assumptions about me to back up your preconceived notions.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing with them?

>When you are the only one who must take initiative you are the only one culpable for everything.
to a point that's true, you are responsible for your life and you actions you if crazy woman is trying to drain your bank account and you don't break it off that falls on you.
> It's not as simple as doing whatever you want.
Actually it is but fear is what strangles you, that's why you orbit, it's safer in your mind just to cling to by a distance then to take any real action in the situation. You make nice walls saying you are protecting yourself when the truth is pain will always come and punishment is inevitable. It is as simple as doing what you want because the alternative is just regrets with the pain.
>>
>>27979988
>in those days robots would have had legal and easy-to-access whorehouses
we have those now you idiot
>>
>>27980170
I've seen it from the perspective of platonic friend, orbiter and bf. You're just fixating on the orbiter part because it fits the narrative you've imagined.

>>27979949
Only delusional people think they are in total control. I understand that I'm not and learned to adapt to it. It hasn't prevented me from directing my own life. Sure there were times when I had an intransigent gf pulling me away from where I wanted but I cut them loose. It's not about moulding people to meet your desires, you have to find one who fits your mould.
>>
File: 1458245782350.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458245782350.jpg
275 KB, 1000x1333
>>27979976
>Women can pick and choose without putting in any effort.
You forget the guy has to show interest, at any point he can just leave. It's like that one story robots here love sharing about a girl that was dating a guy that lived very meager she didn't like it and broke off with him to discover he was loaded later and she freak out. That guy had 100% control and that girl had 0%

>literally come up to women showing off their best so women will look at them twice.
you are either not going after any women or you are focusing on the wrong ones. You are shock a holla back is a holla back? Girls have only as much control as you give them. You can unplug them anytime and there only option is to "find another one" you have the freedom to act as you see fit.

>On what planet?
the one outside of 4chan and the internet. What? You take everything posted on the internet as scripture?

>Make up your mind.
I did, a girl acting like a bitch doesn't make you pathetic. If someone said "it's your fault" do you think that means yo must take the blame that everyone see's it like that?
>has to put himself up for inspection then gets rejected
My god how do you approach them? The "inspection" should be seconds and once over you move on, do you have any idea how many people have thought about you in a poor light and you never knew? How many strangers judge you anyway? But now it matters because it was confirmed once? More importantly do you think you could handle life better knowing you missed out on a girl that would treat you good because you were to chicken shit to be hurt for a few seconds by a "no" from someone that will forget you ever existed in less than a decades time? We all hurt anon, the question is how we let that pain control our actions.
>see how exceptional and few the guys who get approached are and fuck off to do something better with their lives.
Like Elliot Rodgers? because he did not do something better.
>>
>>27980424
Then you are either lying or are awful at shitposting
here you posted
>>27978765
>Guys would see how exceptional and few the guys who get approached are and fuck off to do something better with their lives.
Yet you list nothing else
That didn't come till I noted how an orbitor isn't a good frame for your argument. Then you magically became all these other things.
If you are a shitposter work on your bait.
>it fits the narrative you've imagined
and in irony you are now projecting
>>
>>27976329
You'll know when your cock is in her mouth

Yee
>>
Because non-Chads taking the offensive is considered, well, offensive by women. You know I'm right.
>>
>>27975015
It's true. Don't try to tell people otherwise, you know what board you are on. If you want a gf then you got to act more assertive.
>>
>>27979976
>Guys would see how exceptional and few the guys who get approached are and fuck off to do something better with their lives. The dynamic where guys have to approach gives them false hope.

Explain people like Elliot Rodgers, Anthony Burch and the like that did exactly that and waited for girls to approach them.
One went nuts and shot people because a girl wouldn't ask him out
The other got played and burn in a bad way.

Perhaps the dating game will never be as simple as -If X was Y thing would be better-
>>
>>27975015

>pursue women
>get arrested because being unattractive and pursuing women is sexual harassment

It's like they're taunting us.
>>
>>27977824
yeah so what? real men will pick up the pieces. if its a brown future for america, then that's just the way its going to be. it isn't a womans responsibility at all, and if you ever saw what happens when women try to take the lead, you would feel like an idiot for even suggesting this.
>>
>>27980530
But it's all about how attractive you are.

If you're assertive and not physically attractive, you will be labeled a creep, and nobody wants that.

It's a fact that people who look physically attractive can get away with a lot of behavior that normal looking people cannot.
>>
>>27977825
Make your intentions clear. U want a relationship if she gives u any other response than yes. You stop talking to the bitch this isn't rocket science
>>
>>27980196
no, we definitely don't.
>>
>>27980547
They live in a world where the guy is still expected to approach. Their passivity thus becomes a damaging indictment of their character.
>>
>>27980520
yep. the difference between a creep and a stud and all that.
>>
File: 317.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
317.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>27980424
Anon you started by saying your experiences were just an orbiter
Now you are this guru that has been a bf, friend and everything in between.
I don't think you thought this through senpai
>>
>>27980723
doesn't work like that
You claim that if they just had to hurry up and wait they see what few chances they really had at getting a girl with no false hope and yet they still went full blown robot and failed.
>>
>>27980732
Yeah any kind of improvement if you are not top alpha is just a carrot on a stick that society uses to get you doing what it wants you to do.
>>
I kinda forgot about this thread... so you all gave up before even trying to hold your ground?
Cmon guys, this is pathetic even for /r9k/. Show some fighting spirit!
>>
>I'm a strong, independent womyn who don't need no man, fuck gender roles, it's not wrong to enjoy free sex in 2016, dismantle the patriarchy!
>w-why is no big strong man riding up to me in his shining armor to sweep me off my feet and make my life complete?

Sleep in the bed you made, roasties.
>>
>>27980740
No I claimed that being an orbiter taught me a certain thing. Everything else galvanized that lesson.
>>
>>27980796
>people didn't take a bait thread like I thought they would.
>I'll post more bait that will do it.
fuck off normie no lolz for (you)
>>
>>27980826
Nice try but you then wen to say the boyfriend and friend thing taught you the same lessons.
Either go all in or not at all with bait, between your fuck up and >>27980796 this thread will be dead soon enough unless you get some better worms gong.
>>
>>27980833
>>27980860
What bait?
I am fking serious. Also if it was a bait why would I post something when the last comment was literally less than 30 sec ago..?
Anyways cmon how the fuck do you expect to call yourself a man if you cant deal with a biatch? How do you expect to compete with someone above your level if you cant even compete with the women who are born below you? What the fuck is your level of delusion?
>>
>>27975819

What makes it untrue is the fact that it's saying that men have no interest if they aren't pursuing you. It's true that in most cases guys need to do all the work, but not that we aren't interested if we aren't chasing.

Did you read the paragraph entirely?
>>
>>27975015
consider this for a second.
If enough men realize that the odds are against them in every aspect of life and decide to settle with a low paying job, a subpar body and diet and beig single then it wont matter how look chad looks in comparison women will have to lower their expectations to lows never concived before.
Sure it sounds impossible but it happened in rome and rome ruled most of the world for 700 years
>>
>>27980777
>see what few chances they really had at getting a girl with no false hope
Rodge was obsessed with blondes and keeping up appearances. Burch was married ffs. Do either of those seem like giving up to you?
>>
>>27980953
>most of the world
Less than 1/10 of the land on our planet
I think Gengis had a bigger empire, dont you think?
>about 8% of the male population of Asia today is a descendent of Genghis Khan and his family
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21 KB, 400x418
>>27980953
Rome had that issue because they went gay and had women around as baby makers
If your argument was to go gay it add up more but go single just means we get better shots at girls than you because the pool is smaller.
Hell by your approach Polygamy would rise up again even more so the it did in the days of the Empire because again, at least then the stereotype was men were all gay. The guys are straight just the ugos gave up? Well get ready to share Chad Ashley because that beta provider won't play no more.
>>
>>27981008
i never questioned kan nor i implied that rome was the biggest empire in history
why do nu males always resort to this kind of tactic when they have no counter argument?
>>
>>27981076
> i implied that rome was the biggest empire in history
>rome ruled most of the world for 700 years
shit man you better be baiting because if your brain is this bad at comprehension and communication then you truly earned your robot title.
>>
>>27981008
Are you seriously trying to say Rome wasn't important to western culture? What even is your point, besides playing retarded?
>>
>>27981076
I tried to counter your best argument. What makes you assume that I am a nu male? Actually what do you mean by nu male?
Also if what you say happens, chad would just change the law so he can get more grills and it will go as this anon said >>27981051
>>
>>27981051
thats a meme tho
the whole roman history with homosexuality is filled with assumptions and missconceptions
>>
>>27981140
Are you even following this thread or is this robot's version of damage control?
Because the importance was the issue it was the error made about it"ruling most of the world" which is not the case. Westerns see it like that for issues you are bring up but that shouldn't excuse the error
I wonder if OP is happy or sad that the thread is alive but no one wants to talk about the topic anymore
>>
>>27981140
When did I mention culture?!?
My point is that its an ineffective model
Actually it only worked in Rome because they needed more slaves so a few good grills slipped to satisfy the masses
Nowadays there is no need for manual work and there are a shitton of satisfaction procedures
>>
>>27981129
>>27981146
ok, i recognise my argument was flawed, rome did not rule most of the world for 700 years.
rome was a big empire for 700 years and the rest of my argument still stands exactly as presented.
There is absolutely no relevance in whatever they ruled most of the world or not but now it cant be used for derailing my argument any more
>>
>>27981172
the whole girls go only after Chads and money is filled with assumptions and missconceptions yet here we are trying to reaffirm it than try and look past it to the truth
>>
>>27981253
Truth, they also go after drugs and BBCs.
>>
>>27981146
>chad would just change the law to have more women
first of all there is no law against having as many sexual partners as one wishes but even if chad is selected community breeder and designated to only have sex with as many women as posssible there is still a breaking point because chad is a mere mortal and thus not able to satisfy more than a couple of women every day
>>
>>27981253
there are litetral missconceptions about homosexuality in ancient rome such as claiing male bonding acts as homosexuality.
It would be the same as society claiming that public showers and dressing rooms in gyms today were acts of homosexuality a thousand years in the future
>>
>>27980953
>>27981216
>women will have to lower their expectations to lows never concived before
Chad caliphate.
>decide to settle with a low paying job, a subpar body and diet
80% down so it will be approximately 64% fails, 16% serveants and 20% chads. Actually some chads will fall off and it will be more like 21% serveants and 15% chads

>>27981211
>happy
>sad
Sorry anon, I dont really feel things like that anymore. Thats the reason why I am here though, I cant really express my emptiness and infinite rage anywhere else.

>>27981286
Drugs are just means of recreating their chad dreams.

>>27981322
Ottoman sultans had harems with literally hundreds of women and cuckless cucks

>>27981367
True. Its the same as fat women pictures and statues - one in a hundred.
>>
>>27981146
>What makes you assume that I am a nu male
nu male is a category. If you argue theology you would be called religious,
>>
>>27981322
Imagine yourself as a roastie, what would you prefer: having a normalcuck husband who wants to fugg everyday or being guaranteed Chad's Wednesday 3PM appointment?

Women will be the ones to change the law so that Chad has to fug them.
>>
>>27981402
here is the thing tho in order to elect a chad dictator and slave 80% of men a lot of shit would have to change about the western world including reforming law to its very roots, changing the democratic system anf getting rid of capitalism.
If those chages are even possible they would take a long ass time, it would only take about 20 years for men to drop out enough to reach the breaking point, granted if a lot of us droped out right now together.
The part you wont aknowledge is that if we continue things in the direction we are going now chad caliphate will inevitably happen but i belive men droping out will eventually become a problem big enough that will stop this distopian future way before it can happen
>>
>>27981431
Funny, I've literally been arguing about theology/mysticism/occultism for years (on /x/ and a few other places) but I've never been called religious
Anyways you are free to think whatever you want, I cant argue here

>>27981635
>men droping out will eventually become a problem big enough that will stop this distopian future way before it can happen
There are a few external factors like sandniggers and usual niggers anon. They reproduce fast enough for everyone. Not to mention gypsies or indians - these fuckers have 10-15 kids mostly and they reproduce literally twice as fast as normal humans
They wouldnt mind serving chad for 2 dollars/day instead of working in a coal mine and risking their life for 5 cents/day
Why do you think EU got this way? We are just a test subject anon. The big wave will hit you very soon.
>>
>>27981532
having chad for every wednesday 3pm would mean that there has to be a chad every 21 women.
But if there was only one provider for 21 women that would mean that those women would have 3 choices. To not breed, to be a single mother and to recive 1/21 alimony.
If enough women choose not to breed the goverment will freak out since unborn children are already paying for societys future meaning if not enough kids are born the world goes to shit
if all women go the single parent route then we enter a big era of massive poverty. Children are big enough consumers to justify another depression
>>
>you will never have a woman show enough interest in you to so much as send a measly text message
>>
>>27981758
sandniggers and niggers are also male. They are also poor males and can not support a family, a male that can not support a family can not replace the white male.
If women breed exclusively with poor men then there will be an economic depression. Ironically it will be the white men with either stem, skilled or union jobs the least affected by this
>>
>>27981759
If you look at most matriarchal societies, you'll see that they usually had some form of slavery to prop up the rest of society. In the future automation could solve this problem or men will pay more tax. I could see the women being raised communally by paid governesses.
>>
File: tear.gif (1 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
tear.gif
1 MB, 375x283
>>27981800
btw checked orgcomm ent
>>
>>27975015
>tfw i persued my two boyfriends

honestly tho that was reflected in the relationships. both passive, low sex drive man babies.
>>
>>27981870
You don't belong here, cunt. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27976419
Or maybe because you're a beta faggot who can't talk to women.
>>
>>27981849
honestly the way we are moving right now will most likely at one point in the future obliterate the white race, however way before that happens white people will become so rich and powerful that they will rule until the very last moment meaning the last white person alive would have achieved so much wealth, status and power it will put any king in the past to shame.
The white race will go down in glory as the best race that there will ever be and each generation of whites will be better off than the previous one
>>
File: tumblr_ndfdt2olYN1t0oz8yo9_1280.png (326 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndfdt2olYN1t0oz8yo9_1280.png
326 KB, 1000x1000
>>27981897
you're literally powerless to get rid of me :^)
>>
>>27981941
just lol at this post. MAXIMUM AUTISMO
>>
>>27981856
again a lot will have to change
big 3 are current law and constitution, capitalism alltogether and democracy.
Japanese men was able to shake their own country to the core by refusing to work or reproduce for 40 years.
Its impossible to get rid of capitalism, deocracy or the constitution in 40 years.
Bringing other men to the country is a slow and gradual procedure that requires full societal cooperation. If you just bring a big group at once you just cause poverty, immigrations biggest setback is people who cannot integrate, a man that cant get a job is not going to replace a man with a job in a bigger scale
>>
>>27980953
>then it wont matter how look chad looks in comparison women will have to lower their expectations to lows never concived before.
This is wrong.
You would be right, except for one glaring flaw:
Women don't mind sharing a chad.

If all the men are shit except for a few, then those few will just have harems instead
>>
>>27981988
ancient dinastys work like this, hte money must stay with the first born male child because if you split the money over and over whith each generation eventually there is nothing left.
White people hold almost all western richess, if white people only reproduce with white people and only reproduce in smaller and smaller numbers that wealth will concentrate in a smaller amount of people
sorry tyrone, the only way you are ever going to rule soon is by infecting the genetic pool but you nottice the more money a white person has the less willing they are to reproduce with other races so your child will either go back to mating with other blacks or become a genetic end
>>
>>27982208
seriously i already brought this up. A single chad can please 21 women a week but he can not support 21 children.
Society cant afford to reduce child natality rates too much nor to have that many children growing up in poverty or depending on goverment support
>>
>>27982138
Nothing has to change. Aspiring Chads, Chads and women will vote to pass the necessary laws. People will still work in capitalism businesses - I don't see why that has to change. If having kids out of wedlock is legal now so the constitution need not be altered.

I envision an informal system of hooking up and breeding and state daycare. Only the most foolish people would marry. Betas would work to finance their trivial hobbies and pay tax but be consigned to loneliness.

Automation can make up for any dip in the size of the work force.
>>
>>27978171
here's your guaranteed reply normie scum
>>
>>27982461
well this is just plain ignorance
you cant just pass any law no matter how much support you have.
And even if men were a minority they would still hold enough colective resoures and a big enough chunk of the labor market to be push around freely
capitalism would have to change because we currently live in a world were a single mother raising a kid means they both live in poverty.
we are not currrently living in a world were it is possible to use automate every necessity not even a significan part. Even if we did we cant lay off most workers first because its ilegal and second of all because it would cause so much poverty that it would destroy society.
Change, any change must be introduced gradually and over various generations. There is a reason there is a big push for more female politicians, ceos and stem graduates. Women are pushing for a future that needs all 3 to happen
>>
>>27982693
take jews for example, now im not going to claim jews rule the world but jews are the most nespotic people in te world.
If there are enough women in politics, buisness and stem careers that means they can assure control forever
>>
Nope, I know I'm ugly. I get rejected once and move on. I did the beta orbiting thing once and I'm never doing it again.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.