[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I just got into a relationship with my best friend >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160419_094912.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_094912.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>tfw I just got into a relationship with my best friend
>tfw we both study philosophy and spend half of our time together reading and discussing
>tfw she reads Cioran and Spinoza and Celine and appreciates everything I share with her, including McCarthy, Burroughs and Deleuze
>tfw she is the only person I know that I can consider as good a writer as I am
>tfw we make half-assed movies together, mimicking New American Cinema and Cyberpunk and Giallo movies but in reality we're just waving a camera at things to film a bunch of pretty lights and then stick some philosophical meaning to it
>tfw we live in Venice and get drunk every day in shitty bars making out and talking about all the things we enjoy together and then get out and smoke weed looking at the sun setting redly on the lagoonside factories
>tfw I'm Obsessive-Compulsive and anxious and feel broken and in pain every day of my life and she saves me every time
>tfw the sex is better than anything I've ever experienced and we're living out all of our fantasies and fetishes with such ease I can hardly believe it's real

I'm in love, and it will never end.
>>
>>27971740
Surely you accidentally clicked on the wrong board, surely
>>
>>27971740
It's gonna end, you're just never going to know when. Hopefully you don't mill yourself like a little bitch when she cuts it off, but you probably will.

Best of luck, happy for you two.
>>
She will end it
You'll never know when, but you will know when It begins

It will seriously just be one day where she changes, you'll notice right away too, and it goes deeper down the hole after that : (
>>
Is this real? It seems like you're really happy.

Talk more about what's she's like/what you do together
>>
>>27971762
Honestly I wanted to post it here both to make y'all suffer a bit and because I want you to know you can all make it, maybe. There'll be a time.

>>27971767
>>27971811
Not my first relationship, so I know how these things may go. Foolish, I know, but I don't think it'll end, not soon. I can't even make you understand how perfectly we coexist.
>>
>>27971740
Good for you, enjoy it former robot.
>>
>>27971834
THEN MARRY HER COMMON ANON LOCK IT DOWN

YOUR ALREADY IN ITALY JUST GET A CATHOLIC MARRIAGE AND YOU GET TO LIVE HAPPY
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 197x256
>>27971740
fuck off normie scum

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

comentario originalio
>>
>>27971821
She's beautiful, her face is beautiful, her smile could make me trample the thrones of the world and the light of her eyes when they set on me is the sun that inspired mankind to create religion.
She laughs at everything I say and do, she endures my meaningless rages holding my hand, quieting the storm inside - the engine of my fury drowns in the depths of her soul and I feel like a drifting shipwreck heading for the darkest alcove of the ocean, lost forever to the most beautiful and crushing embrace. I'll never get back, I'll never want to go back.
We drift together, assured in the knowledge that the world is but what we experience through the other - everything is absolved in the light of our love, everything is perfect in its brokenness if we see it together for our eyes are the same and our souls linked.

And I know I sound cheesy as fuck but oh god how can something so perfect exist and make me so happy, I've been crying in joy everyday and every night, holding her naked body against mine in the darkness without saying anything, getting a high just by knowing I'll wake up and see her smile.

>>27971881
Sorry anon, we're both anarchist scum and don't really believe in that but it's somewhat good advice, I'm starting to uinderstand the kind of emotion that could bring one to the altar in happiness.
>>
>>27971947
>>27971740

>thinks he's a good writer
Dude I can't finish a single sentence you write, it's unbearable. Can you sound less pretentious for the common autists here please?
>>
>>27971834
>you can all make it
Some of us can't get past the idea of a male brain in a pseudo-female body.

I wish I could though.
>>
>>27971969
I'm Italian mate, and this is the first time I try to write about love. if you want something slightly less pretentious (which, by the way, isn't much of a criticism as it implies that the personality and the aims of the author are what is really at stake in the writing), head over here. It's pulpy sci fi so you may enjoy it.
http://pastebin.com/B90fZFSf
>>
>>27971947
>anarchist scrum
Not revolutionary I hope..
It'd piss me off if you turned out to be antifa terrorists.
>>
File: 17m2ovj65hj1ajpg.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
17m2ovj65hj1ajpg.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>27972013
>I'm Italian mate
I fucking hate italians.
It's no excuse to write like a raging faggot either.
>>
>>27972024
We're too lazy to be true revolutionaires, it's more of a trashy, punk thing for us. Think communes, not death squads. Some of our friends are pretty active though, I know a few guys who did a fighting tour in Kurdistan, helping retake Kobane from Daesh.
>>
>>27972051
Just out of curiosity, what do you enjoy reading? Tell me about good writing, Cato.
>>
>>27972091
Fighting in non-democratic regions is fine be me.
Its just when you people have no respect for a democratic system yet your ideal world is democracy taken to the extreme.
It just shows how you're a despot.
But I do find anarchists to take a very honorable position. It's the violence that bothers me. So counter the ideology.

But I certainly don't blame people for being upset with the system over there.
How does this Berlusconi guy keep getting elected? I don't get it. The entire thing is rigged, surely.
>>
just wait for the bbc to come out from the shadows she'll be sliding all over it
>>
>>27972145
I can't say I fully agree, as I find violence to be something of a necessity, sometimes - not advocating for a full blown riot with next to no motivation (the kind of thing that, as far as I know, somewhat happens in anglophone countries thanks to those tumblr leftie fucks (for whom nobody I know has any kind of respect)), but there are times, like when you're being 1charged by the police for having a picket, when tear gas is in the air, when policemen publicly say they would like to see you hung and beaten up and skinned, when they allow you to get beaten half to death by fascist vigilantes - well then self defense is necessary. There is a lot to say about violence as action against control, but I'm not that on sold on the idea myself so heh.

Berlusconi's been out of the game for a few years now (and yes the whole thing was rigged, watched a docu film a few months ago that showed how he, in true Italian style, got kickstarted in politics by Sicilian Mafia and one of the "fixers" was a dude whose profession is organizing neomelodic concerts for old mafiosos) what's getting traction is the self-professedly xenophobic Alt-Right, which is really a facade for a galaxy of small Far Right parties.
>>
Why would you rub your happiness all over our face? I feel even more pathetic now. Fuck off, really, you hurted me.
>>
>>27972256
A police state isn't really a democracy though.
A democracy has a set of standards. Like allowing legal protest and the likes.

Yeah I probably agree with you in the scenario you're describing. Police shouldn't take violence against the general population as an official stance. It's clearly a major issue with who's serving who at that point.

But we have antifa here in Sweden who are stirring shit up. Even if it's clearly counter to their political efforts.
>>
>>27972358
Sadly it's not even down to a police state, this is merely what the situation in Italy is like - and we have a decent democracy, all in all, it's just that these things emerge quite often.

Would you care about saying a few things about your situation? I've no real knowledge of the Swedish situation besides 4chan memery.
>>
>>27971947
I hope one day I can be as happy as OP, writing shitty things because love has crushed my brain.

In good at articulating despair, not happiness, which might also be the case of OP and hence why he sounds weird.
Anyhow, kidding you OP, I'm glad you're happy.

Also, I find this thread interesting.
How is the population reacting to migration, OP? Is that a big issue there?
>>
>>27972420
I'm on my phone so I don't want to type something elaborate as I usually do but basically
>voters are very humanitarian in nature
>the political scene didn't have a party supporting less immigration spending for 8 years
>single issue party emerges, extremely moderate and are just expressing the idea that we can't afford it and foreign aid is more effective
>everyone throws shit at them, calling them nazi's because nazi's are voting for them (since they're clearly the best party for nazi's given their limited options, and that's how a democracy works)
>other parties keep their immigration stance and go through great lengths to make this party irrelevant in the issue
>eventually a boy washes up on a shore
>everyone is 'shocked' as if this hasn't been happening since at least 2002 (asylum seekers aren't allowed to fly into Europe practically)
>immigration is now THE issue
>parties are in a immigration support contest. Some even suggest open immigration (retarded, but they know they're irrelevant)
>anti-immigration sentiment is growing quickly because of issues. Especially in migrant camps.
>the migrant 'crisis' happens
>other EU countries 'panic' (as if they did shit to begin with)
>Sweden requires ID checks on the border by large majority of left wing vote (yeah, seems they really were just fishing votes)
>only one party that isn't suggesting immigrant-problematic policy. Parties trying to convince public they're not really as bad as they seem
>anti immigration party estimated to be #1 in polls

In general I think our democracy works pretty well. Sure I can complain about how certain politicians are retarded. But corruption isn't perceptible on a national level.

Given how Berlusconi keeps winning and we have had politicians leave parties over accidentally buying wine with tax money once (single glass). I'm not sure this translates well. Now we have a Muslim minister who (seemingly accidentally imo) had dinner with extremist Muslims. He's gone.
>>
>>27972606
Well yeah, never really wrote anything about love or happiness beside shitty stories in like tenth grade - that and the fact I'm writing jn my second language, so of course I'm a bit stilted and cliched.

Hope you're happy like me too anon, if I can give any heartfelt advice is to leave this site (or at least this board), start doing something you love and findd a group of people who love it the same way. Don't turn it into a social thing, but just share it. It's downhill from there. I know I'm vague but you got to find your way, and you can.

Yes, it's a really big issue being played for political capital by every side, all rhetoric and misinformation and shit. There are problems for Italians and immigrants, there are issues to confront, there are despicable behaviours from both sides - and no one will do anything. Fuxking frustrating.
>>
>>27972757
Is the whole "grenades in Malmo" thing true?
>>
>>27972858
Yes. And now in my home town there's talk of banning fireworks for similar reasons. Some people from the poorer region of town (they're at about 1/5th the average income of the richest region, so not huge differences) got hold of a significant amount of fireworks during new years. They've been harassing police and shit. The population in that region has been protesting for more police intervention. There has been efforts though, hasn't helped apparently.

The grenade shit is just Malmo though. To my knowledge. So it hasn't been a wide spread thing.

My concern is the overwhelming amount of overrepresentation in rape/murder/assault within migrant camps. How are we supposed to deal with that? They're just being violent I mean holy shit. Some of it is religiously motivated. So that means our Swedish Jews are in danger if we try and integrate them for instance.

It's messed up. I don't blame people for being against this. The government hasn't taken the issue seriously.
>>
>had a qt philosopher gf
>had amazing sex
>left her because i realized she would only hinder my pursuit of truth and beauty

Who here /ultimatestoic/?
>>
File: 1460776998639s.jpg (2 KB, 110x62) Image search: [Google]
1460776998639s.jpg
2 KB, 110x62
>>27971762
lol who tf is shirley
>>
Sounds a lot like mine. I'm English and Philosophy dual major, very robot, much study.

Met gf through writer's workshop, bumped in again at Dungeons & Dragons meet. Campaigned successfully (she a custom spellcaster, me a werewolf barbarian) and finally fucked two years later after a D&D marathon at a friend's.

Dresses kawaii/punk/scene/emo basically everything I was attracted to in high school but never had a chance to date. Also kinky AF.

Good luck man!
>>
>>27972306
>you hurted me
lol
>>
>tfw depressive without a strong personality outside of being caring, emotional, and good at improvising and making decisions
>tfw no very interesting hobbies
>tfw found gf who likes to grabs my legs and ass, kisses me, likes my weirdness
>tfw she pounces me when we're in bed
>tfw I take the lead and make decisions when we're in public because she isnt that good at it
>tfw she's into the same nerd shit as me
>tfw she makes me feel inspired and secure
>>
>>27971740
Muori male.
>>
>haha I like my female partner to have male interests

morons

get your testosterone levels checked and come back when you squat at least 225

fucking lavender boys
>>
>>27974207
>2016
>believing in traditional gender roles
anon...
>>
>>27974207
>>27974207
I did get my testosterone levels checked recently.

15 ng/dL
estradiol is 180pg/mL
:)
>>
File: 1323028063892.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1323028063892.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>27971834
>I can't even make you understand how perfectly we coexist

Said literally everyone in every relationship ever.

Also fuck you. You're the one that will suffer when she leaves your faggot ass. This is real life not a fairy tale, dip shit. Start acting like you live in a fucking Disney movie.
>>
>>27972929
This worries me as well, almost whenever it's violence or rape turns out it's migrant or immigration backgrounds etc.
now the lefties keep saying it's not true and that they are just being reported more because it is an interesting story and "people are racists" meme, but at some point you just look at it and wonder when we will admit there is a general problem.
>>
>>27974271
>Start acting like you live in a fucking Disney movie.

Meant to say "stop acting...."
>>
>>27974271
Stop being bitter, let people believe there are good things out there. What do you gain out if crushing someone's dreams?
>>
>>27974294
>start acting

Just singing around everywhere should do it.
>>
This is a cute relationship. I'm happy for you and your significant other, OP.
>>
>>27974016
>very robot
>met gf
something doesn't add up here
>>
>>27971740
> and it will never end.
T O P C U C K

you just feel for THE meme of the century
>>
>she
>philosophy
she has a black friend, right?

KEK
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.