[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3177486/Child-bulli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: bullying1[1].jpg (254 KB, 840x561) Image search: [Google]
bullying1[1].jpg
254 KB, 840x561
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177486/Child-bullies-sexier-popular-dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html

How does it feel that you robots will never beat the normies and alphas? You'll never have your revenge, you'll never be as happy as them, and you'll never amount to much whereas they will be successful. What do you make of that?
>>
This makes me want to nuke shit
>>
>>27966488
Yes but that's the thing, you can't do that. You can't even get any sort of retribution to "show them" - you're completely powerless to do anything about it.
>>
>>27966439
Hmm, what if your childhood bully was a fucking nigger that went to prison for attempted murder? I think I will always be more successful than him.
>>
Feels good since I was a bully.
>>
>>27966439
I'm worthless and want to die.
>>
>>27966544
You were a bully/victim
>>
>don't worry bro, he'll still be scanning items at the checkout while you'll be a CEO rolling in pussy

The opposite is actually true. Feels good being a bully. Literally no repercussions.
>>
>>27966524
You could always shoot up an elementary school.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1334x750
>>27966439
Nice try, cucky. I will win. I will outlast them all.
>>
>>27966614
You could in theory, but very few people end up doing it. What's more, they end up living in infamy, whereas the bullies they killed are immortalised. On the other hand, if a student in driven to suicide from bullying, their bullies get no repercussions, and I'd wager that a lot more students kill themselves than are killed by a shooter.
>>
>>27966581
Maybe, but if you're not part of the 5% of Chads, you will get attempts at bullying no matter who you are. Good thing I shot them down with violence and being a slimy slippery fuck.
>>
has anybody here outlived their offenders? what do you feel?
>>
I got over on one of these people. Didn't help they are an actual fat faggot, but I guess people around here have terrible standards for who should be popular and think triforce tattoos are cool.

You can too. With luck.
>>
Does child bullying even exist anymore?
>>
>>27966524
Not that anon but now you're applying causation to a correlation. I would argue the reason that the bullied person gets fucked over is because they get so broken down from it that they never try to recover. If they apply themselves they could easily beat out the bullies in physical strength and intelligence, but they're too depressed to try. If you're getting fucked with and you can't deal get a therapist and start working out. I mean shit, I went from being a pathetic piece of shit in highschool to lifting and becoming stronger than the people who fucked with me. Also helps I'm making pretty good bank right now.
>>
>>27966815
It does, but no one gives a shit about kids.
>>
>>27966768
Yeah, I wouldn't call him a bully per se. I was a really autistic kid in Year 9, and pretty much anyone who wanted to wanted to bully someone bullied me, and this guy was just a bit of a dick to me, like if I tried to talk to him, he'd reply with something really snarky. I ended up turning into a normal person and he ended up being pretty chill, so no harsh feelings there. He was even friends with the girl I lost my virginity to. He hung himself just over two years ago, and I felt really bad for him. He was the first person from my year to die, as well as the first one to commit suicide, which is an honour I thought I'd take at some point.
>>
>>27966859

im gonna tell my future kid that if someones bullying them just bust em in the fuckin jaw and i wont be mad
>>
>>27966845
>try to make a baity thread to upset some robots
>people tell me how they overcame their issues
>i can't help but feel good for them
What the fuck is wrong with me, why can't I just be an asshole like everyone else here.
>>
File: 1450152527486.gif (1 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1450152527486.gif
1 MB, 500x333
>>27966439
That is so fucking fucked, god damn it. I can't take this shit anymore.

Everything about the world is a god damn fucking lie. Everything I've ever been taught has been fucking worthless.
>hurr durr bullies are just insecure
>bullies are bullies because their lives suck
>bullies are going to fail at life and you are going to succeed

I want to fucking kill someone, namely myself. I'm so fucking fucked up, every day I am further convinced that I'm a failure of a human being, and these people just laugh and laugh like I'm a fucking joke, or I'm some fucking bizarre abortion of nature that shouldn't exist, someone that has no right to life or happiness.

Why is life so fucking hard for us? Why does it need to be like this?
>>
>>27966613
woman spotted
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>27966439
That's because they pick on the ugly outcasts who continue to be such into adulthood. The bullies are usually good looking and popular to begin with.

This article is shit.

>being this immature and caring if your bullies "win"

Faggot focus on your own life.
>>
>>27966912
there was a dog that barked at me, it is dead now, I am very happy about the fact that it does not bark at me now
>>
>canadian study
Of course douches are the ones that succeed in cuckland.
>>
>>27966953
The only way to win is to become the normie. It's hard, and it might feel like you're giving up your identity, but we are so much happier than robots are. Turning into a normie is the hardest thing I've ever done, and I worked at an investment bank, but it's also the decision that has made me the happiest.
>>
>>27967069
I'm sure that these are similar stories, anon.
>>
>>27966934
Tell them to play the long game instead. Violence is only the answer in a planned duel, just clocking someone is underwhelming and makes you look weak just through being primitive. Teach him to homewreck.
>>
>>27967094
The only way to win is to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>27967181
>I'd rather kill myself than be normal and happy
But why?
>>
>>27966524
theoretically, I could get a gun and shoot them

in gay countries where guns are banned, there's also the option of stealing a gun or just setting their homes on fire
>>
Why don't bullying victims just hit the gym and beat their bully's ass?
>>
I don't know about this. All the kids who bullied me in grade school I realized years later were really ghetto.

Most have children out of wedlock, are working multiple jobs, on government assistance, and are really emotionally fucked up.

I can't think of one person who bullied me that is actually a CEO or some rich white person now.
>>
>>27967215
Because I've been trying to "be normal" my entire life and I can not do it, no matter how hard I try.

Nature has designated me a fucking failure.
>>
File: 1458342880205.jpg (65 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1458342880205.jpg
65 KB, 539x480
>canadian bullies
>>
>>27967217
See this 100% original comment:
>>27966690
>>
>>27967252
Well, at what stage are you? What seems to be the problem. Do you have friends or anything yet?
>>
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
>>27966439
the world is not worth saving

just torch it all
>>
>>27967280
I have no friends where I live, I'm 22 years old, I'm not in school anymore, I work in a restaurant.

It's over, my entire life is over, I was doomed from the fucking start.
>>
File: 154728261.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
154728261.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>27967257
"hey, u, hoser, yeah u! bet ur mom only buys low grade maple syrup! run boys!"
>>
>>27967246
Same. Every kid that treated me like shit is at best working low wage shit jobs. I'm not much better, but whatever.

The few people that are successful were Chad/Stacy types that just ignored me/never knew I existed.
>>
File: 1456685990659.png (99 KB, 1244x387) Image search: [Google]
1456685990659.png
99 KB, 1244x387
threadly reminder that some people are just better at being human beings.
>>
>>27967303
It's not over just yet - I met my ex at a pub I worked at, in fact, she was my boss. You'll be fine, go make some friends, and things will be fun again.
>>
>>27967260
you might live in infamy but the people you shoot won't live at all
>>
>>27967348
Neither will you, you'll almost always shoot yourself, or at best will live in a tiny cell having the shit beaten out of you every day (ironically, the bullying won't stop for the rest of your life).
>>
>>27966439
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177486/Child-bullies-sexier-popular-dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html
So once again women deserve to be beaten and treated like shit by these guys if they go for them.
>>
>>27967400
Don't bring women hate into this thread, it's not about that.
>>
>>27967400
Elliot was right all along, this world is fucked, so horribly fucking disgusting, nobody is worthy of any mercy.
>>
>>27967246
>or some rich white person now
Most people are bullied by their own race. The white bullies do better than the white nerds, the black bully does better than the black nerd, and so on. I assure you that dominant personalities,which is the essence of bullying, correlates well with success
>>
File: 1450832731790.jpg (145 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1450832731790.jpg
145 KB, 600x857
>>27966768
A kid who used to pick on me a little in 9th grade died a few years ago from a drug overdose.
>>
>>27966934

And then they get sent to a juvey school where they get mugged by the niggers and molested by the teachers. Meanwhile, the bullies back at normal school continue to have their antics ignored by the Stacy teachers, because they're and asset to the baseball team (and their alphaness makes the teacher's panties moist from memories of their own school days).

The entire system is rigged against introverts. You get bent over the sink from A to B while extroverts, regardless of the actual morality of their actions, get rewarded for being 'outgoing' and 'team players'.

And now you know why America has so many school shooters.
>>
>>27966439
It makes sense
White people bullied black people and look where they are now
Germany bullied Europe and now they run it.
Steve Jobs was a bully and died a billionaire
The idea that "bad" behavior leads to poor life outcomes is just religious bullshit.
>>
>>27966439
>tfw i use to beat bullies half to death
Where does this put me? I've slept with plenty of women, but I've never been bullied or bullied anyone. I don't think there is any data regarding this.

Also, I don't think this is all entirely accurate. I'm willing to bet that it depends on the region you're located in as well. Most of the people that use to bully others are pushing carts and bagging up my groceries.
>>
>>27967528
what a joy to be alive
>>
File: 1458694436135.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458694436135.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>27966635
>ywn never live in the jungle all by yourself never seeing another single soul for the rest of your life
>>
>>27967411
Oh but it is. Women enable this shit then bitch and moan about how Chad puts her down or hits or cheats on her.
>Also calling women out their bullshit isn't muhsoggyknee but what the Jew and feminist agendas has taught you.
>>
File: Smug Pepe Wine.jpg (55 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe Wine.jpg
55 KB, 530x492
>>27967246

>guy fucks with me massively freshman and sophomore year
>absolute cunt, nonstop
>wind up going to the same college
>week before football season starts he tears his ACL, gets booted, and loses his scholarship
>is still there, but is floundering in life and looks miserable every time I see him
>I'm doing well in my degree path, have really great internship lined up this summer
>he still works at Academy Sports part time
>>
girl: Why don't you have a GF?
me: Cause I'm short also cause I'm not a sociopathic bastard now go mock someone else
>>
>>27967381
But they were actually happy with their lives, and I was not. Plus it would be several of them for one of me.
>>
>>27966439
"Why can't I find a real man?" Some 42 year old post wall hag
>>
File: 1432097203662.jpg (106 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1432097203662.jpg
106 KB, 500x667
>>27966439
>people with low energy are less successful

Call the fucking presses.
>>
>>27966845
>If they apply themselves they could easily beat out the bullies in physical strength and intelligence

That's not always a given. Generally, bullies will pick somebody who they know they can take in a fight. They will also be backed up by their friends and acquaintances to vary degrees depending on how popular they are.

Plus, as long as the bullied person is the first to lash out it is the victim who is going to be punished by the administration.
>>
TFW I was a bully as a kid and I'm now a NEET college dropout virgin.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.