[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you bullied a lot in school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
Were you bullied a lot in school?
>>
I didn't get bullied except in 1st grade when everybody would call me fat.

But all throughout high school there were a few Chads who would pretend to be my friend, and be nice in the most condescending way possible.
I couldn't say anything because what do you tell someone? Chad is being so nice to me it's condescending?

It's like how you talk to a child. They did it on purpose too.
>>
>>25196415
Same thing here pretty much. I'm not sure they intended it to be rude, they just didn't want to take the social risk of treating me like a normal human. don't really blame them to be honest.
all the same it annoyed me, and I ended up feeling like an outsider all the time without any explanation for why (nobody teased me and called me ugly or weird or anything) and I didn't realise until I was 20 or so why I was seen that way. I almost thing I'd have been better off with at least a few people treating me like shit and saying what they really thought of me, I might've woken up earlier
>>
I was deemed too pathetic to bully. I pretty much ceased to exist from the age of 14.
>>
>>25196390
Yes. I got beat up all the time, constantly harassed and ridiculed, and none of the kids who did it ever had any repercussions from it.

And then when I got to high school, I had a growth spurt and started standing up for myself, and got expelled in 10th grade for beating up a football player who started a fight with me.
>>
>tfw too invisible to even bully.
>>
>Just tell a teacher :)
>Just ignore it, they'll soon stop when they realize you're not reacting to it. :)
>>
>>25196390
yup, after 4th grade I ws bullied daily until I was at 9th grade. I went through most of the classics, unknown girls acting like they might liek me only to call me disgusting while other people watched, for the lols, getting kicked for the lols, my stuff got stolen for the lols, I was excluded and all the classics you can think of.

To twist the knife deeper, all of the kids bullying me were my friends until grade 4 when I was deemed too uncool.

Then I became a meme person who was the most disgusting and retarted kid in school, not because I really were but because it became a meme to bully me, and if you did you were a part of the cool kids. There were literally two options for any kid going to the same school as I did. Either bully me with everyone else and live a comfortable life, or be grouped together as the same kind of a person I supposedly was.

Then by grade 9 since I literally had not progressed with my people skills at all since 4th grade and become extremely introverted and paranoid of other people thanks to being daily told what a disgusting person I was for reason this or that I was royally fucked over for life.

And now I am 27, KV, have never tried to approach women, live with my parents and have no friends and suffer from social anxiety. In the past 9 years the ponly other living being I have had any kind of physical contact with, excluding accidental touch of cashiers fingers when handing the change, is my pet bunny that is slowly dying of old age.

I have come across a few of the more bigger bullies, doing well in life, spotting me from the crowd and coming to talk to me, usually it's the "Oh yeah we used to bully you, so sorry but you know how kids are dumb lol, no hard feelings right?"

I have yet to feel a stronger urge to kill a person and if I could get away with it I would murder, them, their family, their pets and piss in their cereal after they are dead just because.
>>
>>25196390
Bullied all the way up until my Senior Year of Highschool.
>>
I wasn't bullied, just made fun of.
You know when kids make fun of people for petty shit that really doesn't matter?

e.g. Who here wore briefs longer than they were meant to?
Shit like that.
>>
No, I was a bully in highschool though.

Went to a very small highschool. I was one of the "cool" kids.

I didnt bully people like "give me your lunch money" or physically intimidate people. It was mostly just making fun of others and poking fun.

But it was really because I felt like such shit about myself.

Anyway Ive grown out of it, and Ive apologized to those that Ive bullied.
>>
I was bullied a bit in 8th Grade but not bad. It was more like I had one or two assholes that constantly went out of their way to give me shit. They weren't popular and it didn't affect my social standing or anything, they were just annoying dipshits that tried to make me look bad

In high school I was never bullied. Possibly because I was the quiet, loner white kid that everyone kind of thought might bring a gun to school
>>
>>25196390
in middle school i had to take summer classes one year and one of the kids in my class would throw calculators at my head.

also where I learned to gamble.
>>
File: 1450302350478.jpg (161 KB, 398x362) Image search: [Google]
1450302350478.jpg
161 KB, 398x362
>>25196390
To be sincere with you.
I can't remember.

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
>>
Don't be a sad cunt, be a sick cunt. Get shredded and bang sluts. Forget the bullies, become superhuman.
>>
>be popular class clown
>move to highschool
>friends all try and emulate the rough poor kids
>girls start wearing a lot of make-up and acting lewd
>get pushed and antoganized as a shit-test in the halls
>fight back at first then drop out
>study hard and have zero social experience for years
>spend every lunch hour walking around alone
>break contact with friends
>repeat pattern in college and make no friends
>graduate and start a job
>be known as a quiet, hard-working but weird guy
>female colleague describes me as "too pure" to smoke cigarettes when I say I don't smoke
>treats me like a sperg
>lack sufficient interest to bother trying to change her perception
>probably going to die without ever being loved
>>
I used to get abuse in the changing rooms in highschool before I assumed my true manly height.

>after PE
>every motherfucker has his back to the wall with fear in his eyes
>retards patrol the room, looking for an open backside to de-pants
>small kid turns around to get his tie from his hook
>brick face retard strikes like a cobra
>small kid's arse shines in the halogen lights
>he sobs
>brick faced retard prevents him from re-dressing
>all the while aggressively calling him a faggot
>everyone transfixed by the homoerotic horror show
>beanpole retard standing next to me takes opportunity to grab my shit
>throws it into the shower cubicle and turns it on
>when I go to pull it out, he gets me with a swift knee to the nads
>turn around to retaliate
>now there's two of them
>think better of it
>go to next lesson soggy and defeated

This went on for like 3 and a half years, twice a week. One time I got so badly beaten up I vomited all over myself and got sent home.
>>
On and off from age 10 to 15. Started fights with bullies, which often put an end to it. Doing good now tho, most of those guys are doing nothing with their lives.
>>
>>25196725

>I have come across a few of the more bigger bullies, doing well in life, spotting me from the crowd and coming to talk to me, usually it's the "Oh yeah we used to bully you, so sorry but you know how kids are dumb lol, no hard feelings right?"

Doesn't the moral high ground and victory feel good though? You can even have a coherent, thought out rant and explain them why they're wrong and assholes. Just don't indulge those pathetic "I want to kill them" feelings.
>>
>>25196390
I am the bully
>>
>>25196415
>Chads who would pretend to be my friend
How are you sure they were pretending?
>>
Was Bullied in school and home from parents even relatives, then I met some cool dudes got me into materials arts, developed chad body and fighting skills and then it all stopped
I just wish they tell me something now to release my anger in their face but they as sneeky normie bullies they are, they are just being friendly and curious about me now.
I still wait when I get chance to open some of these people skull I am waiting to abondand my whole family and friends
>>
>tfw bullied because of religion/nationality

How am I supposed to change that? I wasn't fat to lose weight, I wasn't an ass to become a nicer person, I wasn't antisocial to become social. It's literally nothing I could do about.
>>
I was a thin, gangly, ginger with buck teeth and a bad hair cut. I still made it out of school with lots of friends. I just had to learn how to deliver a fast and snappy comeback to anyone that was bothering me. Also I figured out how important it is to laugh at yourself
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-21+at+10.59.53).jpg (23 KB, 387x330) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-21+at+10.59.53).jpg
23 KB, 387x330
Bullied because over 6ft
no friends because foreign

I really enjoyed dodgeball once a year since i had the strongest throw, hitting the girls in the corners was the best shit about school
>>
>>25197825
I entered Secondary school around 9/11 massive fear height of like 2002 - 2005. I'm half black and atheist but that didn't matter. Anyone non-white was a 'terrorist' to them and fucked.

So yeah, I got bullied because I had slightly darker skin to them.
>>
File: 1441033939662.jpg (298 KB, 590x508) Image search: [Google]
1441033939662.jpg
298 KB, 590x508
I was friends with all the school rebels, we would taunt the bullies and run away from them. Oh Nostalgia if only we could do that to the popopolice
>>
>>25196390
Not bullied but I was one of the weakest in junior high so everytime we fought I finished up on the floor.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>tfw was constantly bullied by my only two friends

they're the fucking reason why i'm wracked with anxiety and have zero self esteem. i cant even trust people enough to make friends now
>>
>>25196390
Kinda but I was a pretty bullyable kid cuz of my parents fucking me up and all.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>25196390
yes because i had a "gay sounding" voice, everyone made fun of me for being a faggot
>>
File: L6BRJuk.jpg (23 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
L6BRJuk.jpg
23 KB, 286x256
>>25198467
>bullied by my only two friends
>Friends
u wot m8
>>
I was verbally bullied. Not physically though, because I was always physically stronger than my peers and confident.

Shit sucked because if I got tired of their shit and decided to hit them or something I'd get in trouble.
>>
File: 1412794644505.png (45 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1412794644505.png
45 KB, 225x225
>>25197825
hey retard

honk honk

you can CHANGE your religion

just an fyi
>>
>>25197192
I never understood the concept of changing rooms in school. It was a shitty idea whoever came up with it. Although changing rooms in school compared to now are probably very different, I've heard there have been changes due to shit like this. Everyone now has to go into their own cubicle, right? It's not open anymore?

Ours didn't have a shower in ours and I can't imagine how shitty that must have been. Like I found it awkward just to strip to underwear in front of these people and the shit that went on in just the ordinary locker rooms were traumatic and shit, the amount of nudity going on.

So to have to strip in front of everyone, people of varying body sizes, naked, during the time of their life where they're most self concious about themselves, where everyone is at varying levels of change. Stripped down for everyone to see where they're at. That's just a fucking shitty ideas and if showers aren't private now, then the system is still fucked.

I mean, just open changing rooms in school in general is fucked, the amount of hazing and bullying that went on in there. Even I got some shit, I ended up in tears and stuff, and it rarely happened to me. Some people got fucking whipped on their knees. There were all unsupervised changing rooms of course, like the geniuses they are.
>>
In school I was quiet but friendly to anyone that would talk to me. I was that student who would ocasionally bake a cake and share it with everyone in class or stop in to hang out with a teacher I liked if they didn't mind.

I just used it as a cover for all the shit I had to put up with at home though. School was my escape from the verbal and physical abuse my dad put the family through. I'd never invite aquaintances over or talk about my personal life with other people because they'd realize how bitter I really am.
>>
>>25198523
ya, they were just really really shitty friends. they were only ever obnoxious cunts when they were both together, they'd talk shit behind my back and talk shit to my face, but when its only one instead of both they pretend to be nice.

they'd tell me i'm too quiet and that i should stop following them around, then they'd tell me that i only talk about the same things when they'd never bother trying to direct the conversations themselves. they'd start ditching me and running away from me if they saw me at school, then when i'd take the hint and go do shit by myself they'd come back asking why i stopped hanging out with them and saying that i was the one who ditched them. i ended up just ignoring them completely after putting up with that shit for 2 years, but it was too late the damage had already been done and i ended up having to drop out of highschool because i couldn't deal with the anxiety and depression anymore.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.