[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are beautiful women more intimidating than strong men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Why are beautiful women more intimidating than strong men?
>>
>>27947231
cuz you're a beta faggot.
>>
They're not. I don't fear for my life if I see a beautiful woman. If I see a big guy though, I'm afraid he will beat me up or make fun of me
>>
File: community_image_1423616875.jpg (48 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1423616875.jpg
48 KB, 700x520
>>27947239
>>27947262
>Tfw I'm physically invincible but women can always break my heart
>>
File: 1460893680802.gif (112 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1460893680802.gif
112 KB, 500x372
>>27947231
im gonna need a source on that one captain
>>
>>27947347
lel

pics pls
>>
>>27947231
its night.
on one side of the road, an ill-tempered Tyrone.
one the other side a gorgeous woman.

which side of the road do you take?
>>
They can manipulate whoever they want, including buff Chads who can beat your shit up, to do whatever they want. Like beat your shit up for even looking at her.
>>
>>27947231

your mum never showed you affection so now you're terrified of being rejected by women
>>
>>27947549
>on one side of the road, an ill-tempered Tyrone.
>one the other side a gorgeous woman.
>which side of the road do you take?
After a few bears ill-tempered Tyrone can be a chill bro but the gorgeous woman wouldn't even give the time of day.
>>
>>27947765
>give the time of day.

its night.
>>
>>27947856
What I mean is that she'll dismiss you before you even open your mouth
>>
>>27947549
Tyrones side because I don't want the girl thinking I'm going to rape her.
>>
File: finnishmemegirl.png (703 KB, 541x547) Image search: [Google]
finnishmemegirl.png
703 KB, 541x547
>>27947231
they are not. getting romantically involved with them is though.

but that doesn't matter either because women let you know that all your efforts are in vain and they all reek like 2 weeks old dogshit with a fitting personality.
>>
>>27947584
My mother was very affectionate, and I have sisters too, but hot girls are extremely scary.
>>
>>27947231
Strong men are usually bros, some are vicious cunts and thugs
Beautiful women are usually cunts, some are bro tier
>>
>>27947924
better than getting killed 2bh
>>
>>27948046
Have fun with Tyrone raping your fagass then
>>
>>27948115
Tyrone won't rape me though
>>
Because you can rationalize with men. Women are just evil succubi.
>>
>>27947549
I'll walk over to Tyrone's side.

When he sees the gorgeous woman, he'll run over to rape her, and I'll have the sidewalk to myself.
>>
>>27948115
I'm a large guy. Unless Tyrone is with his homies he likely wouldn't engage or I could beat him.

Multiple niggers I'd walk on the girls side of the street and she would probably appreciate that.
>>
>>27948321
Fucking top keks bud
>>
>>27947231
honestly this chick has a meme face

trying waaaay too hard with those lips
>>
>>27948321
Only way to get out unharmed, quick thinking
>>
File: 1457330220124.png (318 KB, 496x559) Image search: [Google]
1457330220124.png
318 KB, 496x559
They can destroy you in a social aspect. While a guy will probably beat you up and not only would it be most likely over and done with you might be able to defend yourself from said man but it is a whole nother thing with women. A women has you right were she wants you. If you hit her you're a monster so you cant fight on a physical level and because you dont have the same "social army" she does, you will not only lose horribly but are also unable to defend yourself and that goes even more for people like robots or others that cant deal with a social situation. The aftermath caused by this could be getting fired from a job, losing relationships or even acts of violence from others. All she would have to do is say "ew creep get away from me" or something along that line and boom that entire social circle will treat you like a fucking exile. "Back in the day" it wasnt as bad because even if you did fuck up and get rejected like that you could always fuck off to a new social circle and try again fresh start and what not but because social media is now a thing it changes the playing field, in fact its now a whole new ball game. This "ballgame" is even harder than it used to be because not only are women's egos fed because of social media but their "social army" has grown also making the penalty of fucking up even worse, and if that wasnt enough the Internet comes around and fucks you in the ass because every fucking girl on the planet is glued to their phone and with texting, twitter, facebook ect, on every girls "must have list" for social media not only will you get denied on that one encounter but all your "second chances" are gone too because girls simply "talk." After all of this occurs the defeated robot or now social outcast hobbles off to the internet to wallow in self pity with his fellow failures. This is why beautiful women are fucking terrifying.

if you read the entire thing it would make me happy rip on me if you want but this is just the way i see it.
>>
>>27947231
They're not if you realize you have no chance with them, then they are just bags of flesh.

I work in customer service, and always treat the really attractive girls like shit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.