[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> NEETS literally think that their joke of a life is worthwhile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1460548990524.gif (966 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
1460548990524.gif
966 KB, 250x183
> NEETS literally think that their joke of a life is worthwhile
>>
>wagecucks literally think that their joke of a life is worthwhile
>>
>>27943605
I'm sorry that your dad wishes to forget you exist.
>>
Prove my life has no value.
>>
who said you can speak slave?
>>
>>27943638
>all these assumptions
Honestly, I have a job but in my opinion protesters of NEETS always come off as jealous and frustrated. Just leave them alone, and none of this typical
>muh contribution to society
bullshit. None of that is real. I personally enjoy having a job because it allows me to adopt a different mindset when I work, see other people for a bit, and then I enjoy my free time a little bit more. It's about flux and variety.
But if someone likes being a NEET I'm fine with it. It's just gay to pretend like you're so important because of muh job.
>>
>>27943654
Nobody would care if you died(except your parents). Hell, some people would probably be happy. You contribute nothing to society. Nobody relies on you.
>>
>>27943638
>poor retarded dad literally thinks his joke of a life is worthwhile
>>
>>27943654
>>27943715
I'm sorry, but working is literally the basis of life. All humans in your bloodline had done so, those who didn't work were never rewarded. What makes you think the NEET virgin life is not the biggest indication of being a loser?
>>
>>27943654
>3 replies omitted. Click here to view.
It doesn't
>>
>>27943587
Are you mad that I can actually live off rents without doing jack shit all day but that I still have friends because of my money? I'm literally living the dream
>>
>>27943785
there's a lot of shit that previous generations have done that few people do now. My ancestors, going back thousands of years, were farmers. That ended with my grandfathers on both sides, neither my parents nor I has ever plowed a field, nor will we ever. So?

Working isn't a moral good, it's something you do because you have to. If you don't have to, why do it?
>>
File: 1460784507805.jpg (213 KB, 1200x1703) Image search: [Google]
1460784507805.jpg
213 KB, 1200x1703
>wagies think working and going to the bar gives a life meaning
>>
>>27943754
Well my life has value to me. I can do whatever I want all day everyday.
>>
>>27943862
Most NEET's have no money and can't afford to do anything.
>>
>>27943785
>he gives me his money and I'm the loser

laughing so hard at you right now idiot.
>>
>>27943877
this is only an issue if the amount of money you do have is insufficient to do what you want. Its very bad if you want to collect BMWs, it's a problem but not a showstopper for most hobbies, and it doesn't matter at all if you like cheap-to-free stuff.
>>
>>27943587
>Humans literally think their joke of a life is worthwhile.
>>
File: 1444555468675.jpg (154 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444555468675.jpg
154 KB, 960x720
>wagecuck propaganda on my /r9k/

your salty demeanour is showing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.