[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yawwwwwwnnnnn. Oh, hey normieNEET. I didn't see you the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: comfy.jpg (55 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
55 KB, 405x406
yawwwwwwnnnnn. Oh, hey normieNEET. I didn't see you there. I'm running late for work and I'm miserable.

That's why I'm here on r9k, that's why I'm a robot. Because I'm miserable.

How's your facebook account going, NEETnormie? Busy sharing posts about your hobbies and good feelings?

I'm surprised you're even here to read this. After all, you're happy and have tons of free time and constantly improve yourself. Which means you're a normalcuck and you don't belong here.

After work, because I'm a miserable robot and you aren't, you normie, I'll be back here.

Another day on r9k, another time you do not fit in here and are not welcome here, NEETnormie. Go be happy elsewhere because robots aren't happy. Time for normies to go
>>
File: 1515.png (131 KB, 460x472) Image search: [Google]
1515.png
131 KB, 460x472
stop shitposting so much
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 752x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 752x938
>>25193724
>Vagcucks actually get this buttblasted over NEET threads every weekday morning of their lives
Keep it up NEETys
We're making progress
>>
>>25193724
I don't get the animosity. The original threads were just a joke that everyone laughed at. Then suddenly a bunch of wagecucks and normies started getting butthurt and posting long and horribly written rants about how they aren't even mad and how all NEETs are losers and bragging about their gfs.

You guys are fucking retarded and don't belong on 4chan. In fact, if you take any post personally, you don't fucking belong here. Faggots like you are ruining the board, and people will keep posting the bait because you stupid fucking braindead normies keep taking it, every single fucking day.

Being miserable doesn't make you a robot. Being happy doesn't make you a normie. The only real criteria is that you're a social outcast, in my opinion. If you cry about how no one likes you, you're probably just a failed normie.
>>
>>25193929
Example of a retarded post from a braindead fucking normie:
>hurr you NEETs are dumb why do you post this? Your just jealous because muh gf and muh friends and blah blah blah yer mum doesnt like you lol i'm not even mad dude my life is so gr8 i'm so cool and i just come to r9k to laugh at the NEETs im not mad lol
>>
>>25193945
So the same as neet posts?
There is no distinction other than the words neet or wagekek
>>
File: 1407185541620.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1407185541620.png
46 KB, 640x400
>>25193929
this X2
>>
>>25193900
Like Rodger, only people who have gone or go to school and traverse the outside world have a place for the uprising
>>
I find it really hard to believe that the NEET lifestyle is as wonderful as all these shitposts are though....
>>
>>25193996
Think about it with logic.
What is a neet?
How does a neet exist?
For what purpose does the neet exist?
Where does the neet reside?
What is a neets social status?
It a pathetic cry for attention by a lonely boy.
Also i am a girl and have a 12" penis, make 12mil a year and fuck beyonce becuase i am a neet so i know alot about philosophy and play classical music and fuck your gf.
Why would anyone lie on 4chan?
>>
File: NEET.png (95 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
95 KB, 992x1856
>>25193963
The difference is that based NEET posters possess self awareness. The buttmad wagecuck posters i've described are so blinded by rage and insecurity, they immediately launch into a frenzy at the mere suggestion that their life is shit, you can almost see them foaming at the mouth while they post.

You can tell they're angry because they post these long blocks of text without paragraphs, keep mentioning how not mad they are, and keep trying to get people to validate their (pathetic) ego by bragging about superficial shit that only a normie or failed normie would care about.

No one cares about your gf, or your "cool crew of friends", or any other retarded status symbols, but they never understand that. They also post "sick" insults like
>no one will care when you die
>you'll never have a gf
>you're mom doesn't love you
and all these other weak ass attempts. It's pretty sad, but what else would you expect from a wagecuck? Pitiful creatures.
>>
File: wagecucks lmao.jpg (13 KB, 173x292) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks lmao.jpg
13 KB, 173x292
>>25194041
See? Perfect. A real live example to prove my point. Observe, the seething rage this wagecuck feels that someone has escaped the rat race. The jealousy and rage is so intense it almost radiates off from every word in his post.
>>
>>25194097
See? Perfect. A real live example to prove my point. Observe, the seething rage this neetcuck feels that someone has escaped the basement . The jealousy and rage is so intense it almost radiates off from every word in his post.
>>
>>25193900
sorry normie, us robots do not concern ourselves with your normalslime opinions
>>
File: junk_2680366b.jpg (61 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
junk_2680366b.jpg
61 KB, 620x387
>>25193929
>normies trying to justify why they're here
>they still don't belong
>>
>>25194054
all i read is

>blah blah I'm a happy normie ;^)
>>
File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Got to give at least a 2/10 for creativity, wagecuck. Still, it just further proves how BTFO you actually are.
>>
I like this evolution

Good post
>>
File: comfy3.png (886 KB, 1275x1560) Image search: [Google]
comfy3.png
886 KB, 1275x1560
>>25193929
NEETs are masters of irony and memes
normies are just roaches being played with
>>
>woke up to 2k in the bank because I got paid today and I'm off for christmas

sup neets ;)
>>
>>25195480
NEETS have all the time in the world to wage a merry war upon feeble-minded wagie peasants from the comfort of their nice warm bed
>>
>>25195555
Don't forget to pay your bills with those jewcoins
>>
>>25195275
shouldn't you be instagramming your facebook frog, normie
>>
>>25195480
>normies
>neets

pick two because they're the same and the only robot neets are the ones who openly admit how miserable they are
>>
>>25193996
I was a NEET for almost two years, best years of my life by far.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.