[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all women expected to look presentable and caked in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: em-ford-1.jpg (60 KB, 614x404) Image search: [Google]
em-ford-1.jpg
60 KB, 614x404
Why are all women expected to look presentable and caked in makeup or else they'll be viciously bullied or a social outcast?

You male robots have no idea how hard it is for women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWTRwj9t-vU
>>
>>27789101
It's a different game. Women have to look good, men have to be competent, suave, and confident.
>>
>>27789114
Women have way more pressure to look good than men. Being an ugly woman is infinitely harder than being an ugly male.
>>
>>27789101
Nigger, they did this to themselves. I always hear this argument about how hard it is for women to not follow societal norms (i.e. wearing make up, being fashionable, etc). They're the ones that bully one another. Guys could give a shit about it. Fuck off.
>>
>>27789101
I thought this picture was the woman looking at an ugly man and insulting him.

You can see where I am mentally.
>>
>>27789101
Women pretend they have it harder then they do to manipulate you to give them sympathy and money.

Women have it nowhere near as bad as men.
>>
Just stop wearing makeup then
It's that fucking simple
But yes, men are easily controlled by the visual manipulation of makeup so I'm sure it hurts to see Stacies mix their mascara with Chad's cum while you remain fat and lonely, but hopefully your goal in life isn't to attract male attention
>>
>>27789128
>more pressure to look good than men
from women
>>
>>27789153
Even fat girls can get bfs easy, women just HATE the idea of settling for a non chad.
>>
Laughing my ass off at the dramatic music, oh shit people say mean things on the interner who would have thunk??????

Also i'd put good money down that there where 3 positive comments for every mean one.
>>
>>27789176
You've never been bullied by THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE for looking the way you do on the internet.

Your opinion doesn't count for SHIT.
>>
I've known hot girls who don't shave their armpits or legs sometimes. Look: if we're dating, you don't have to be all Makeup McCakeup all the time. Maybe just out on dates or whenever you want to look good? I dunno. Just do whatever you want.
>>
>>27789128
Nope, Hypergamy ensures that even a 1/10 gf cam land herself a 3/10 male.
>>
File: GetDynamicImage.aspx.jpg (11 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
GetDynamicImage.aspx.jpg
11 KB, 180x180
>>27789153
I loled at this post.
>>
I wish putting on a mask would fix me like it does women
>>
File: 1438555721827.jpg (89 KB, 488x572) Image search: [Google]
1438555721827.jpg
89 KB, 488x572
>>27789128
>Being an ugly woman is infinitely harder than being an ugly male.

LOL
>>
>>27789219
What kind of woman would want to be with a 3/10 male?
None of you robots would be content with a 3/10 woman.
>>
>>27789240
Dude, that guy is obviously completely retarded, juat look at him
>>
>>27789240
that's adorable :)

but women are judged more based on their looks then men. fact.
>>
at least then you have a choice to be a social outcast
>>
Women set themselves up for this. If they never began to wear make-up in the first place, they would never have been expected to keep up the image. Or, alternatively, if they had focused on solving those skin problems instead of just covering them up, perhaps they wouldn't look so fucking ugly without their makeup.
>>
File: 1452520158932.jpg (80 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
1452520158932.jpg
80 KB, 600x901
>>27789101
Women put makeup because other women put makeup. NO WOMEN USE MAKE UP FOR BOYS.

the goal of women is to get as many devoted men as possible.
The problem of women is that they must compete between themselves, BUT, since women do not need to be smart nor strong, since they get men to be so for them, there remain only being beautiful. Being beautiful is less difficult than being smart or strong and MAKEUP is the most effortless thing to do, especially since most women cannot even put make up properly. [which means that it is acceptable not to look nice using make up]
>>
>>27789206
kek nigga u best be baiting
how is cyber-bullying even a thing like just turn the computer off and walk away dude lmao
>>
>>27789101
All women should fucking die.
And you're not a fucking robot.
>>
I'm not entirely sure the standards are any different for men

Other than it's taboo for men to wear make-up unless they're on camera
>>
>>27789260
Yes, women are judged almost exclusively on their looks. That is not a disadvantage.
A woman has never been rejected or dumped because she didn't have a job. Fact.
>>
>>27789300
You think what happened to this girl could happen to men on the internet? Please, men aren't expected to look presentable at all. Women go through extreme lengths to make sure they look good while a man just get out of bed and is ready for the day.
>>
poop
Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.

Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the natural problem which is that they know that living to be pleased does not make really a life, yet knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men.
>>
>>27789346
>Women go through extreme lengths to make sure they look good while a man just get out of bed and is ready for the day.
men do this because they know very few omen notice them, since women go for the average men only once that they are bored from or rejected by chads
>>
>>27789346
If an ugly woman posts a video about her face, she will get 1000 responses. Out of those 1000 responses 100 will be calling her ugly, 900 calling her pretty.

If an ugly man posted a video about his face, he would get 2 responses, both of them telling him and he is ugly and to stop bitching.

>women have it hard meme
>>
>>27789346
;)

cheese dick
>>
No man has asked for a woman to put on makeup, you guys do it yourself. So because of your self imposed laws you wanna bitch about it being so hard? then stop doing it.

"wa wa then i cant attract anybody"
youre just vain and insecure like every woman

men will love a woman regardless of makeup
>>
>>27789101
>this is bait
>replying anyways
>'Oh no, I can hide my ugly face behind a plastered wall of make-up so I look pretty, I don't need any personality or strength to be attractive. This is so unfair'
>meanwhile men have to be good looking, charming, muscled, tall and can't fake any of these qualities
>meanwhile women can just use make-up, high heels and a fraction of the training a guy would need to cover those area's
>all women need is to not be fat, and they can become pseudo-stacies
>'Men have it easy, waaah, waaah
Kill yourself
>>
>>27789101
Women do it to themselves. Men will pound any wet hole.
>>
>>27789659
but anon according to your own numbers women have almost 50x more people calling them ugly than men do :^)
>>
>>27789101
I don't want to hate on all women and say "its your own fault" but it kinda is. Women bully each other on their clothes, makeup, physique I guess to make themselves look better or feel better. Men don't give a shit what makeup you wear, I actually prefer women without any makeup so I can see what they really look like.

It amazes me that as a society we are so anti-bullying in normal situations, but when it comes to social pressures women put on themselves for literally no good reason, this is just accepted as the norm. People will take "free the nipple" seriously but won't put a stop to covering up insecurities with makeup.

Any fembots care to weigh in on this?
>>
>>27789101

I never bullied a woman who didn't put makeup on and now that I think about it I never saw a woman bullied in general. In fact, I would prefer if women would stop putting makeup on because that way I know what I'm in for. There's a reason why it was only whores that would put makeup on back in the day. Because they wanted to attract customers. Women now days put makeup on because they are obssesed with their physical appear, because secretly they know the only good trait they have is their body. They assume that if they don't follow normalities they are ugly and gross. That picture in the OP is a great way of portratying women. How all the problems and hardship they go through are strictly internal. They are the ones who think they are ugly and they feel guilty for it.
>>
>>27789348

What is the significance of "poop" in your otherwise excellent post, anon?
>>
>>27790408
Ugly men are so ugly that people don't even bother giving them attention and call them ugly.

Any attention is better than no attention.
>>
>>27790515
it is for the original comment
>>
>>27790561
>Any attention is better than no attention.
this is false, as soon as you see that solitude is wonderful, especially if you are wealthy enough to sustain it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1280x830) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1280x830
Just a reminder that make up doesn't mean whore makeup
>>
File: kbCWJGZ.jpg (184 KB, 2000x900) Image search: [Google]
kbCWJGZ.jpg
184 KB, 2000x900
>>27790803
Different levels
>>
>>27790813
>unironically get turned on by 1st pic
>repulsed by last

whatever, she wouldnt even notice my existense
>>
Lol nice publicity stunt she's got going there
>>
>>27790813
This is worthless because we don't know the regularity of her previous appearances in similar social circumstances. This can be used to prove which every point people want and is meaningless. REEEE learn to logic you fucks you're as bad as fucking normies posting pointless data expecting people to know what the fuck you mean.
>>
She obviously has more followers than haters or she would have gone back to putting on makeup.
>>
>>27789101
My mom never even wore makeup.
>>
>>27789136
This. Feminists even blame "toxic masculinity" on men putting pressure on other men to be more manly but in reality its women who constantly tell us to man up
>>
>>27789101
bitch should realise that people are plebs and don't know an objectively attractive face

all those comments are essentially directed at her shitty skin

stop wasting money on makeup and get on accutane holy fuq
>>
>>27790853
I like the first version best too, but she's pretty and it's hard to tell how good her skin is in this pic. Most women are more like the one above then they are her.

>>27790885
It's about people not knowing what make up looks like. Foundation + concealer is make up. I don't leave the house without at least a light foundation because I have shit skin, almost as bad as >>27790803

When women say they feel like they can't not wear make up they usually mean that unless they're a delusional sjw or work for a strip club/hooters. Even a lot of normies seem to prefer natural make up.
>>
>>27789240
>image doesn't include the section where she friend-zones the downs guy
>>
File: xaW5l4q.jpg (68 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
xaW5l4q.jpg
68 KB, 480x640
>>27790444
>>27789834
So this is what you want? This is what no make up looks for most women.
>>
>>27789101
if she is not in high school at worst she will be ignored and on the internet everyone is mean
>>
>>27789101
Haters gonna hate so
Just be yourself, you'll be ok.
>>
>>27791064
so? thats how every Normal person looks without makeup. i obviously dont go out expecting godlike flawless skin and women. that skin is not even bad, and id be fine dating a girl that looked like this
>>
>>27791064
Yes, as long as a woman isn't fat or hideous they're gr8.
>>
>>27791120
>>27791126
That's fine then, but it's really common for guys to say they hate make up and then post pics of girls with obvious but natural-ish make up and expect perfect skin.
>>
>>27791148
probably never had a gf before desu. impossible for any girl to uphold those standards. i wouldnt expect my future gf to be using makeup at all
>>
>>27791148
>That's fine then, but it's really common for guys to say they hate make up and then post pics of girls with obvious but natural-ish make up and expect perfect skin.
I think people just get really defensive when you say you don't give a shit about how clear somebody's face is.
>>
>>27790962
she didn't friendzone him. that guy looked like he didn't give a fuck while her bf looks dead inside. he probably got peer pressured by normies to date her and he couldn't say no because he is a beta cuck. he is the real robot here
>>
File: 1459778896105.jpg (29 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1459778896105.jpg
29 KB, 500x374
If a womyyn is not this ugly, everything they complain is bullshit/
>>
If I had 100,00+ people following me on social media I would be called a disgusting fat greasy shitskin piece of garbage, what makes her special?

Is she really acting surprised that when she does an amazing job applying makeup that's sole purpose for existing is to make her look great, that people treat her better? Well no shit sherlock. How is this a problem exclusive to any gender? Every person on the planet deals with this problem. Even if you had godlike bone structure and had a Chad face if you had acne people would still ridicule you.
>>
File: 1445978238219.jpg (163 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1445978238219.jpg
163 KB, 968x745
>>27789101
Her face is fucked up BECAUSE she wears makeup.

Covering your zits in chemicals that come from literal bat shit will make your skin even worse.

Just let your skin breathe and wash it normally to get good skin, fucking women are retarded.
>>
>>27789101
I want to give her a huge :(
>>
>>27789174
That's because it pays for them to make themselves look more attractive and make other women look less attractive. Their worth and value is all tied to how they look, and how they look is just a measure of how much of a Chad they can get. They're inherently narcissistic and vein and girl culture is all about showing off to other girls, and showing off a Chad bf to women is equivalent to a guy showing off an expensive car or house he bought or talking about a promotion or something big he's accomplished recently.
>>
>>27791349
>I want to give her a huge

a huge dicking?
>>
>>27791343
It doesn't actually work that way, she wears makeup because her skin got bad not the other way around.
>>
trewrewytewwty
>>
I have never pressured a woman to put makeup on. Quite the opposite.

Most of r9k will probably scream 'normie reee gtfo off my board', bu do you know how much it sucks to ready in 5 minutes and then spend the next half an hour standing around waiting for your girl to finish painting shit over her face? to go *grocery shopping*? Or even more laughable, to see a movie? Sitting in a dark fucking room where nobody can even see you?

Drives me fucking nuts.
>>
>>27792605
it is your choice to support this girl beyond the sex
>>
oh no you have to put on eyeliner in the morning how awful

most girls I see wear little or no makeup
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.