[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is he up to now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: breh.png (71 KB, 613x180) Image search: [Google]
breh.png
71 KB, 613x180
What is he up to now?
>>
>>25192780
>It's

Contraction of 'it' and 'is'

>getting

possibly means acquiring or becoming.

>cold

Low temperature, or more scientifically a lack of energy present in the atmosphere

>Isn't

contraction of 'is' and 'not', used in a more modern tone of language compared to the proper "is it not"

>It

the subject at hand, most likely referring to the temperature
>>
I'm not sure I understand. Help?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 318x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 318x509
I've been thinking about it.

It might just be sarcasm
>>
>>25192780
In Japan, they welcome winter to clear out the homeless population and they actually openly mock the unfortunate souls who have to try to survive winter out in the open. It's sick shit, but that's Japan for you.
>>
>>25192827
Low temperature is still scientific, it just means a low average kinetic energy for the particle population.
>>
>>25192827
Damn that's quite a few contracted "it"s.
>>
File: 1449347558308.jpg (283 KB, 471x600) Image search: [Google]
1449347558308.jpg
283 KB, 471x600
>>25192780
Selling our information to the Jews
>>
>>25192827
>or more scientifically a lack of energy present in the atmosphere
That's not very scientific at all.
>>
It's getting hotter in 'Straya.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.