[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who got bullied in school here? How do you feel thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17
File: 4865_tall.jpg (193 KB, 784x431) Image search: [Google]
4865_tall.jpg
193 KB, 784x431
Who got bullied in school here?
How do you feel thinking about your bully today?
>>
I feel like it fucked me up and if it wasn't for bullying i would be a normie
>>
I was bullied and now discovered all the memes about bullies being failure were evidently wrong.
We're both in our mid 20's and my bully is a successful Chad with above average achievements for someone our age and a smoking gf.
I'm a loser who lives with his mum and can't hold a minimum wage job.
>>
They fucked my head and I will never recover from it. They won. They are successful and respected now. I'm a lowlife and just want to die. The worst thing however is that I'm sure they don't feel guilty. They probably forgot that it happened.
>>
yeah. 2 guys were particularly impactful. i feel like a lot would be different without them or if anyone actually stood up for me when they saw or heard them picking on me. ive considered finding them and putting a mask on and breaking a few bones just for closure.
>>
>>27769857
Two chads in high school used to bully me every day and the one guy made me suck his dick ironically on the boys toilet
>>
i was bullied somewhat, not the terrible kind that some people here have been through like daily beatings or getting raped, but i was just always treated like complete trash if there ever was to be interaction with me, and people made fun of me and even slapped me on the face as a sport

its not what they did that kills me, its that i never fucking stood up for myself and i still feel like the same guy, i was just so terrified of actual confrontation and still am

i dont think i could ever keep a girlfriend, if some guy flirted with her in front of me and dismissed me would i even be able to stand up for myself? i like to think i would, but actually being in the real situation would be entirely different
>>
I was bullied in high school. Chad and his friends found my Toshiba laptop while I was in the bathroom, they logged on and deleted all of my memes.

Sucks, really fucks with me to this day. Chad is now successful and handsome, he's married and loaded with cash. Meanwhile I sit here typing on this same Toshiba laptop alone in my shitty apartment, literally paralyzed AND retarded.

All of this could have been avoided if I would have installed Norton Security Plus on my mobile computer. Chad would have never uninstalled all of my trole faces, I wouldn't be traumatized to the point if suicide.

Try Norton Security Plus today, you can give it a go for FREE for thirty days. Go to www.norton.com to lean more.
>>
>>27770140
maybe it wasn't ironically
>>
not exactly bullied, but I was such a pathetic kid that their banter really hurt me. They probably think they never did anything wrong
>>
>>27769857
Yes.

Fine, vindicated. They're all in prison or dead, or on welfare taking care of a bunch of niglets.
>>
>>27770140
Should've gave him a botched circumcision with your braces.
>>
>>27770140
at least you were pretty enough to be raped by chad
>>
>>27769857
>private school
>bullied by proto-Chad
>tell teacher
>teacher has the balls to say in front of my parents
>"I don't believe you, his father is my best friend, so stop lying"

It helped me understand that no one gives a shit, after that I learned to become an invisible loner.
>>
File: 1453855024700.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1453855024700.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
I was bullied for like a week in elementary school. My dad told me to stand my ground and fight back. I did, I punched him a couple times. We kinda became friends after that. Cliche as fuck I know.
>>
My bullying wasn't that bad looking back on it. I never got beat up or anything and past a certain point it was mostly just people ignoring me and I got the strong impression most girls didn't like me either. It wasn't a hate thing but I could just see pity in their eyes when it came to me.

I would gladly go back to those times and relive them in an instant if I could because my life is so much worse off now that I can only laugh in despair how I ever thought school was bad.
>>
>>27769857
I did. One of the girls that tormented me in middle school got cancer. Another has like 5 kids with probably 3 different fathers. I didn't start getting bullied by guys until high school, but from what I hear, one of them is really successful, 2 of them OD'ed, and another is some miserable blue collar worker with severe alcoholism. The other 2 went off to college and I would assume they're living comfy lives now.
>>
File: 14.png (397 KB, 427x408) Image search: [Google]
14.png
397 KB, 427x408
Somewhat.. I guess?

>Be in highschool with large group of friends (5-6)
>New guy shows up in our class
>Girls were exited when they heard that it was a guy
>They got bored when he showed up because he was nothing special
>He had a hard time fitting in so I started talking to him and introduce him to people
>We hang out more than I hand out with my group of friends
>He takes a liking of my group of friends, but he's not very socially... intelligent
>Only way he can "make friends" is to get other people to laugh
>He would talk shit about me in a "joking matter" and tell them stuff I told him in order to make them laugh at me so he would fit in more
>He never understood that people didn't like him because of this, they just laughed because it was funny
>I really don't care
>Stop hanging out with him
>He apologizes a few weeks later
Fast forward 2 years
>He has troubles at home
>Abusive dad
>Let him live with my family until it blows over
>He would literally shit talk to my family about me to get them to laugh and me and like him
>Cycle repeat
>He would comment what I do wrong and what I should do, I spend too much time at the computer bla bla
>Get mad, don't talk to him more than I have to
>Tell him to go back when his family is sorted out
>He leaves a couple of weeks later and goes back home
>Never talked to him since
>He tried getting me to hang out with him but I never did

Some people are just cunts, oni-senpai
>>
>>27769857
I hate normies not bullies.

Bullies were trying to bring resolution to the problem of me being an annoying cringeworthy aspy in their own way. By contrast the normies decided the best thing is to completely alienate me, in particular teachers who saw that my life was falling apart and would have intervened if it was someone else and sent them to the school counsellor but made the exception for me.
>>
I've never gotten bullied. Guess I wasn't cute enough even then...
>>
File: daffy why.jpg (36 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
daffy why.jpg
36 KB, 719x719
>>27769857
I don't know. I just remember him getting me in a submission hold and giving me a wedgie in front of all the girls in my p.e. class freshman year.
>>
>>27770819
Did your parents to anything about it?
>>
>>27769857
Yeah, a lot. I have gyno so they would get me in groups and touch my manboobs, not to mention the fat insults and shit. Even some of my "friends" did that.

All of them grew up to be a Chad and have a Stacy trophy gf. They still go partying together and shit. That's pretty much the only thing they post on Normiebook or Normiegram. Can't judge their life based on that, but it seems they're all successful.
>>
>>27771227
No, it was a wake-up call for them too, a "holy shit this is the world we live in".
I did another year in that school and we moved anyway. I went to a public school after that and it wasn't really worse or different.
>>
File: 1455487496187.jpg (15 KB, 185x268) Image search: [Google]
1455487496187.jpg
15 KB, 185x268
>>27771229
>I have gyno so they would get me in groups and touch my manboobs

too close to home, anon
>>
I got bullied daily even by my "friends" because of my above average size nose

>toucan sam
>"are you jewish haha"
>"the side of your face looks like the PBS logo
>hey birdboy
>question gets asked "I bet anon NOSE haha"
>guys would start sniffing near me
>>
>>27771764
>the side of your face looks like a pBS logo

rofl! that's actually funny
>>
It fucked my life completely. It took years for me to recover and i'll never be fully healed.
It destroyed my self-confidence therefore i became a dependant fuck.
I was a huge coward and a fucking cringeworthy moron but godamn...
They are all sucessful people now, so in the end, they won.

My only consolation is that they remained uncultured fucktards and materialism is still their only appeal.
In a sense, they never grew up
>>
>>27769857
i don't know why /r9k/ blames chad for bullying
i never had a single problem with another white student, it was always the ghetto niggers

i've been in 3 fistfights in my life and all 3 of them were defending myself against niggers who started shit for the most trivial reasons (aka 'fuck you lookin at white boi')
>>
File: 1459443190856.jpg (40 KB, 499x470) Image search: [Google]
1459443190856.jpg
40 KB, 499x470
>>27770140
>mfw that nigga got raped "ironically"
>>
>>27771846
Nigger here, the same can be said for your race. You numbskulls tried to jump me
>>
File: 1439738103736.jpg (330 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439738103736.jpg
330 KB, 1280x720
>>27771996
People of your race mistook me for a girl in high school. I think one of them groped me too. They tormented me and called me a faggot every day and shoved me down any time they walked past me once they learned I was a boy.
>>
>>27771764
>toucan sam

Holy shit, I called this kid Toucan Sam in school.

Greg?
>>
>>27769857

I got bullied in school, in elementary.

This kid use to call me names and make fun of me.

Later on we both got stuck in detention for our poor grades, so we talked a little.

We became friends and it turned out that his dad would abuse him and that he just needed to vent.

Fuck me, I felt so sorry for him, but his bullying never really upset me any way, he was more of a nuisance.
>>
I'd guess I'd be considered a "normie" here, but I can relate to a lot of the posts so far. I feel like I've severely underachieved in school, work and with relationships because of harassment growing up as a teenager.

I remember i went to a summer camp when i was 12 and the whole time i was harassed for not having pubic hair yet. It was 5 or 6 people against me, and there was nothing i could really do about it. Not even the councilor stood up for me. It was the most awful week of my life and foreshadowed the type of harassment i would have to deal with in high school.
>>
I get bullied every time i go on the Internet

>https://www.reddit.com/r/Swimming/comments/4e0mhu/how_are_these_small_japanese_swimmers_so_fast/
>why are these small swimmers so fast!
FUCKING BULLY SHITLORDS
IM SMALL ; DOES THAT MEAN I CANT BE STRONG OR FAST? WHY DOES REDDIT RUIN EVERYTHING
I LITERALLY ONLY WENT ON REDDIT BECAUSE 4CHAN DOESNT HAVE A SWIMMING BOARD (AND FIT ONLY CARES ABOUT MUH WEIGHT LIFTING)
FUCKING REDDIT
MAYBE INSTEAD OF ASKING WHY THOSE SMALL PEOPLE CAN SWIM SO FAST, HE SHOULD ASK WHY A FUCKING LANKLET LIKE HIMSELF CANT SUCCEED AT ANYTHING IN LIFE AND HAS TO TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE SHORTER THAN HIM
>>
>>27772204
>>27772177

You were bullied because you had no pubes? Wew, Im a pretty hairy guy myself so that never happened to me (but also the people around me didn't give a shit about pubes)

Ether way, Im somebody who is on the edge of robothood, though, I would defiantly be considered a normie on /r9k.
>>
>>27772272

daym man, calm down, i feel you.

I got a chubby friend who is like the best swimmer in my province, and when he won gold everybody was wondering how he did it.

Seriously, being fat or small doesnt mean that you are weak. Fucking hell.

Lifting is good though.
>>
File: 1451026082947.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451026082947.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
Trashed my confidence permanently and made me despise being around other people. I developed social anxiety disorder and had to go on meds for years just to function. 26 now and though I can stay calm in public I haven't really had anything even remotely resembling a social life since tenth grade. Probably will never go on a date.

I don't think about the perpetrators very often but I think about the incidents every other day. At least once a day I remind myself how ugly, retarded and inept I am. I don't talk much because I'm convinced the more I talk the more I fuckup so it's best to keep quiet, stick to hello and goodbye and nothing else.

Only long term goals are to buy a RV or trailer and live in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>27771137
how is that bullying? just sounds like you were tolerating an autist who was talking shit about you. looks like he got much worse off.
>>
Bullied in middle and elementary school pretty heavily for no reason but stopped in high school.

However, the neighborhood I lived in was where the worst happened.
>first day I moved there older kids tried hanging me from a tree
>lived next to the incarnation of Sid from Toy Story
>trapped me in a large box and lit it on fire
>burned a lot in general
>molested me
>had my shit stolen regularly
>had my shit broken regularly
>etc..

Eventually stole a knife from the kitchen and threatened to stab him, left me alone until I moved.
>>
>>27771137
yeah everytime I give a socially retarded/a robot person a chance he makes sure i regret it , to the point I just avoid them like the normies do and just laugh at them because I know that what they would do if they were in my place
>>
>girl gives me blowjob in the bike shed in hs
>be really shy around girls and can't get hard
>she tells everyone in class my dick was tiny

It made me a women hater
>>
File: Uncommon pepe.jpg (12 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
Uncommon pepe.jpg
12 KB, 300x212
It was through out all of my entire education
>be a white kid in niggervile (Orlando,Florida)
>one of 4 white kids in school
>nigs would regularly pick on me on steal my shit
>get the idea im going to beat the shit out of them
>ningnogs start "dissing" me in english
>"AYO, THIS NIGGAS GON BE SHOOT UP DA SCHOOL LIKE A NORMAL WITE BOI"
>class stares at me waiting for me to do something
>just sit sit the with the look of unalloyed hatred
>start reaching into my backpack
>fucking nigs run cause they think im pulling a gun
>Hear their dumbasses scrabbling across the floor and falling down the stairs
>dindus.png
>prior to my stunt, i had slathered the floor in vegetable oil
>so when the run out the door, they trip straight into the stairs on the other side of the door
>one is a vegeable (irony)
>one broke his left arm and leg (football scholarship shotdown)
>never learned what happened to the last one
>never found out it was me
>mfw
>>
>>27772956
Shit that never happened for $500 United States dollars
>>
Got bullied relentlessly by a soccer Chad.
He got a partial scholarship to some ivy league school.
Ended up dropping out, wagekekking, and getting suicidally depressed. I hope he actually follows through and kills himself.
Absolute scumbag.
>>
File: Chinese Jesus.jpg (5 KB, 179x221) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Jesus.jpg
5 KB, 179x221
>>27772956
seems believable enough compared to other stories
just one thing: this seemed to rely almost entirely on luck and circumstance, was that your plan?
Also your a faggot frogposter
>>
>>27772956
kekle/10
>>
I got bullied constantly by students until junior/senior year. Hell, I got bullied and ridiculed by teachers and adults.

The runt-rejection mindset definitely applies to humans.
>>
>be black
>bullied by other black kids for not speaking like a nigger
>bullied by other black kids for being smart and an overachiever
>bullied by other black kids for liking other music than rap

I'm pretty much the same, but now I hate niggers.
>>
>>27770140
greentext?
I'm hard desu
>>
>>27769857
I'm actually far more successful than my high school bully at his own field despite the fact that I never studied it in university.

I'd say things came out surprisingly good.
>>
>>27773235
Fit your nigger mold, nigger
>>
I blackmailed a girl into letting me sexually abuse her. Does that count as bullying?
>>
>>27770012
This. Everybody who got bullied should have heroed to prevent their non-deserving succes.
>>
I was and it fucked with my head. I hate most people from my secondary school. What really pisses me off though is the "they will be failures later in life meme". I am pretty much a normie now but am just generally bitter at everyone.
>>
>>27773995
>>27770012
Fucking this. They're all successful and have stable jobs, money and hot gfs. Fuck everyone.

YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME
>>
>>27773686
>tfw I got blackmailed with my crossdressing pics
I hate you and your kind.
>>
>>27774070
Where the fuck do you live?

Most of mine dropped out of college freshman year and ended up back in my home town doing retail and other minimum wage bullshit.
>>
>>27769857
The guy that bullied me in elementary happens to be my neighbour, we kind of agreed to ignore each other at some point. He probably had a pretty big impact on my self confidence and autism but hes actually alright now so I cant hate him with all my heart and only resent him a little bit.
The ones from highschool are on the best way to becoming alcoholics and one of them is becoming a landwhale aswell so at least their lives are gonna be shit too.
>>
>>27773748
>This. Everybody who got bullied should have heroed to prevent their non-deserving succes.
>heroed

its an hero you good for nothing piece of cum tissue. if you dont see the difference then you DO NOT belong here.

Im sick and tired of people like you coming to my forum and not getting the memes right. You know what?
Fuck you! you piece of shit you god damn cock sucking, twat.

get absolutely fucked! you faggot you dont know anything about this forum I fucking cant stand you piece of shit loser, no life, atheist.
>>
>>27774192
It's not my fault she was dumb enough to get caught. Don't get caught and no one can blackmail you
>>
>>27771157
>normies false flagging
Pathetic, don't act like you had any higher purpose when you fucked with the non-normal kids.
Take responsbility over your actions.
>inb4 b-but you are fleeing from your responsiblity
I'm studying nigga, get fucked
>>
File: tired wojak.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
tired wojak.png
14 KB, 635x773
>be me
>elementary school
>parents weren't exactly wealthy because we just moved, but work hard to live in our new home
>literally the only important thing our family had was each other
>don't really care about much else, as long as we're all happy with eachother and safe
>don't have much else
>don't really change clothes often
>obviously keep clothes washed though
>not considered "cool" by other kids, quite rejected actually due to wearing the same shirt, shoes, and other clothes everyday
>yet still remain a bright kid that can dream, try to be positive and smart
>don't care that i'm not "cool" enough
>love my family for trying their hardest and encouraging me to try my hardest and stay positive
>always glad and happy with what I have
>get used to not changing clothes often and living the same way everyday
>basically hardwired myself into living minimally, caring about those close to me
>don't think much of it, clothes are ok but what matters is the person, right?
>i think everyone noticed, get teased often, but nothing really insulting
>a girl talking to me was unheard of
>a girl cooperating with me was a myth
don't care.exe
>time passes
>things eventually get better and parents are able to buy more stuff, but I still economize and don't change much
>I already have everything i need and don't want much
parents that care about me and more than enough food, what more did I need honestly?
>come highschool
>a few fucking pricks instantly start making fun of me for wearing the same pair of pants/jacket/whatever everyday and usually only changing them depending on the season
>basically get called poor and homeless in front of everyone because I don't follow fashion trends at all and lack variety in what I wear in public
>this every fucking day

>mfw how tired of that shit I was
>mfw I realized how hollow those people are, if they only cared about clothes and wealth and judged others for not doing the same
>>
>>27769857
Got bullied mostly through elementary. Worst was 6th grade. I hate every last one of those fuckers I'd kill them if I ever saw them again.
>>
Never really bullyed. My school was pretty pc.
>>
>tfw you become best friends with your bully.

I actually let him still bully me now it's my fetish
>>
File: 1438244022843.jpg (41 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1438244022843.jpg
41 KB, 500x540
>>27774855
>forum
>f o r u m
>not imageboard
>waste of cum
>mfw
>>
>>27774999
It's not that I was caught but trusted someone I shouldn't have.
>>
>>27769857
Honestly I just tell myself that if the shoe were on the other foot I'd have bullied me too, I was a fucking retard back in school and even though people bullied me I'd bully people further down the food chain Bullying people gave me a lot of pleasure and I understand why people do it.
>>
>>27775372
See in my case, I caught her stealing extra lunch so I don't feel particularly bad about it
>>
File: 1451594193197.png (52 KB, 228x220) Image search: [Google]
1451594193197.png
52 KB, 228x220
post yfw your school bullies now have a shittier life than yours
>>
>>27769857
I have never seen anyone get bullied ever. People are very nice where I'm from.

However I had no friends and was generally left out of things. Some people thought I was autistic or something and talked to me slowly, like I was retarded. They would talk to me in that "pity voice", I don't really know how to describe it, it's when a voice goes a little bit higher and you know they are trying to be unnecessarily nice.
>>
>>27769857
me and my friend used to bully this really short kid, basically we fucked with his shit, sometimes we would throw all the shit in his back pack into the trash sometimes with him included, or throw the shit into a puddle when it rained, pour coke all over his clean uniform, leave pubes on top of his desk, etc. Eventually he tried to stand up to me ,i just pushed him and stepped all over him until he cried. He still pretended to be our friend even after all that.
>TL;DR: i was an edgy teen
>>
>>27775754
Kek, back in school I was friends with this really small kid and one day in the library I just decided to put his backpack on with him wearing it and carry him round on my back. After I did it he started crying and made a pussy attempt at hitting me in the arm.
>>
>>27769857
>Who got bullied in school here?
Me.
>How do you feel thinking about your bully today?
Anger and sadness, but not as much as before. If I hadn't been bullied, I would "be myself" more, for better and worse.
>>
>Kids constantly tried to fuck with me.
>Parents said to hit back.
>Do so.
>Get into many, many fights.
>Expelled from school.
>Begin developing sadistic tendencies, especially towards girls
>Every time a girl tried bullying me, I would often pin them to the ground, and watch as they realised just what I could do to them.
>I fucking loved that feeling.
>In my childhood, girls were either motherly and caring towards me, or they were trying to fuck with me.
>Start bullying girls exclusively, around 13 years old at this point.
>One girl, after a year, tells.
>Father beats the crap out of me, because "I need to be reminded of what it was like."
>Meet girl again, and she actually confesses that even if I did torment her, I was still the only boy giving her attention, and that she had ended up developing a crush on me.
>Start going out with her for a few months. Actually start feeling like I don't have to fight any more.
>Turns out clingy, and makes me choose between her or my friends.
>Tell her to get the fuck out of my sight.
>Realise I'll have to fight all my life.
>At that point, the prospect was now appealing to me.

>Final year of comprehensive school, girl group tries fucking with me
>I let it go on for some time, and let it happen in front of witnesses.
>I had learned from my childhood. I couldn't just fight and expect to win. I had to be clever, and I had to plan.
>Some friends even offer to help me fight them, but I tell them that when I need their help, they'll know.
>One day, provoke one into a fight during a time where my entire year would be watching.
>Force her to the ground, before pulling her back up, making sure to feel her chest.
>Slam her head against a wall repeatedly.
>Walk away. The fight was over.
>Because everyone testified that it was going on for some time, the school blamed her for the fight, and say that it was little wonder that I snapped.
>She was afraid of me for the rest of the year. Used to look at her and watch her shrink away in fear.
>>
>>27776967
Oh god yes thats amazing
>>
>>27777030

Sometimes I want to find out where that girl lives, and show up out of the blue, before asking her how her head feels. I would also ask if her tits had gotten bigger since the last time I felt them.

School bullying still fucked me up, but I think I've come out of it a lot stronger and better equipped for the world than if I never went through it.
>>
>>27776967
you're the autist who got bullied off of girls because he was so beta that they could even pick on him, all your fights were in primary school and you speak of them like that is worht mentioning, then on your first day of big school you get bullied off of girls again so you make sure everyone see's you hitting them and the school is lenient because they know you're a troubled autist. Congratulations
>>
File: 1460273583820.png (373 KB, 792x720) Image search: [Google]
1460273583820.png
373 KB, 792x720
>>27775544
>mfw bully dun dieded
>>
>>27777110

I suppose I should correct myself, I only started doing it purely for the kick I got off it when I went through puberty and actually started noticing girls. Character limit prevented me from elaborating. Beforehand it was the case of "abused kicking downwards" except I kicked upwards too.

I realise primary school fights are nothing special. But that's where the entire thing came from. Some people start enjoying the pain, and some start wanting to deal it. I simply fell in with the latter. I think that's how a lot of masochists/sadists get their start.
>>
>be me
>4 years old
>first day of preschool
>arrive to late
>dont understand language since im an immigrant
>to shy to talk to others even after i learned the language
>nobody likes me
>play alone all the time
>others start bullying me
>bury the hood of my jacket in the sand and stuff like that
>elementary school
>other children play soccer or catch during recess
>i just walk around alone
>still get bullied
>middle school
>bullying reaches maximum
>get sexually assaulted to be humiliated
>bully held a knife to my throat
>highschool in switzerland is only for smart kids
>go to high school
>get bullied differently
>the others treat me like a retard
>probably because of my almost sperg like behaviour
>confidence is completely ruined
>no gf
>no friends
>hate myself
>suicidal thoughts
>>
>>27769857
i did kinda at the start of high school but only because i called some guy a nigger
>>
>>27775077
If I were a normy why would I be saying normies are worse than bullies? I didn't say the bullies reacted the right way, but I was kind of an aspy. Someone should have sat me down and been patient with me, tried to teach me social skills or sent me to the school counsellor to find out why I behaved so strangely as they would if a girl asked for help.

It is true, I have thought about this a lot. Looking back the bullies were just stupid kids acting on impulse whereas normies wanted to get rid of me and did so in more subtle ways. All I needed was to be included in something so I could learn social skills, but I was subtly turned down when I applied for extra-curriculars or anything above the bare minimum the state requires and ignored when I asked for help.
>>
>>27771846
ghetto niggers always went for me because I was a skinny, girly looking white boi couldn't hold the bantz. i would just stare at the board while trying not to cry. One day though a lot of the black students were in ISS and I walked up to one of the niggers and punched him in the face. I got tackled and sat on by a 300 pound security guard and we both got 10 days but it was worth it and he came out with a bleeding face and I came out with a fat lip. It didn't make me hate black people though, if you're black and you act civilized then you're just a normal person to me. A lot of blacks are pretty bro tier to me actually, it's just people from a ghetto or when they're trying to act hard for no reason(bad home life, etc).
>>
>>27769857
I didn't bully, but I was the bully.
I feel pretty shitty about it.
>>
>>27775544
>Tfw bully died because he was driving drunk
Is not like I'm happy but I'm not gonna pretend I feel bad about it.
>>
>>27778046
Why are you here? Fucking ass.
>>
>>27778100
one of my bullies got hit and died as well, I was quite happy. Even my parents were happy, lol.
>>
>>27778141
Because I'm a failed normie and I can relate to some things.
You have the right to hate me, but I already do it myself
>>
I think i deserved it. Because I was bully himself a bit. Just to get attention off from me.
>>
File: image.png (157 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 399x399
>>27769857
>Tfw my bully's in middle and highschool are all successful now
Worst Feel I've ever felt in years
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
Never physically bullied too much, most guys we're ok with me and either talked to me or left me alone.

The worst was the bullying from womyn, mostly telling me I'd be a KHV for life. Me being the idiot thought they were wrong and I'd probably lose it in uni.

26 KHV now.
>>
>>27771764

Sup Sam. How's bird school?
>>
fine , got my bro to plant drugs in his house. his parents already suspected so it was a done deal. never saw him again. didnt help they were super religious...
>>
>>27773673
No, thank you. To me, being a typical nignog is the worst thing you can be.
>>
I got bullied by teachers more than anything.

>emigrate from a poor country to the Anglosphere
>the curriculum was 5 years behind what I was being taught
>had no problems getting straight A's for the subjects that mattered
>found it boring and as a result, I would skip school often

So the faculty panicked and put me on counselling. The first thing the counsellor said to me was "are all the people from your country this lazy?" Kek. I showed him my academic record but he'd have none of it.

The social studies teacher also singled me out because it was the one subject I gave no shit about. Shut him up when I submitted my appearance on national TV as the final project.

Kek
>>
>tfw was always a head taller than the other kids when i was young so i never experienced bullying
>even if they talked shit to me i'd just talk shit right back or ignore them and they would stop after a day or 2

feels good man
>>
>>27769857
>How do you feel thinking about your bully today?

I beat them, so I don't think about them anymore.
>>
>>27769857
IT RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I'M CONSIDERING NOT GOING TO MY REUNION SO I DON'T KILL ANYONE.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.