[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it bros... I'm going to have sex next weekend. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1431109771263.png (38 KB, 240x233) Image search: [Google]
1431109771263.png
38 KB, 240x233
I did it bros... I'm going to have sex next weekend. What does it feel like? What should I expect?
>>
>>27738820
Id make sure its a guarantee first, sporto
>>
>>27738820
Don't cum too fast
>>
midway through you'll come to a shocking realization that sex isnt what you thought it was and its some shit you shouldve done when you were like 12
>>
>>27738820
expect tenderly soft skin coming to contact with you, a slight murmur in your chest building as sensations engulf every pore of your body, your hands will wander as your mind and genitals search for an ultimate reward of bestialic proportions, she will hither your call as you silently scream and thrust forth upon a cornucopia of sweat beladen pheremones and oxyneurotic effervescence dragging you towards her as she gently coos you a signal to entertwine and solemnly evaporate into the ecstasy of one anothers netherly embrace- ahhh-anooooo~~~
>>
goodness, I am gone right now. I'll delete if you want op
>>
>asking /r9k/ about sex
>>
>>27738820
is it stacy, is it tyrone, is it tylaqueisha, or is it betty the bitch
>>
>>27739238
>implying we don't get boy pussy
>>
Its like a fleshlite but not as good
>>
If you are circumcised it feels like pushing into nothing.
>>
>>27739283
HOW DARE YOU SAY A PRECISION ENGINEERED JAPANESE SEXUAL DEVICE WITH REALISTIC FLESH TEXTURE IS BETTER THAN A FAT BLOWN OUT ROASTIE SHITLORD
>>
>>27739238
>implying the lewdest people on the planet aren't virgins
>>27739283
no
>>27739306
pfffff-ahahahahah
>>
>>27739306
That's the point, and why Jews neurotically obsess over money and legal loopholes and why America owns the world.
>>
Expect to be dissappinted. It's not bad or terrible. Sez is like an overhyped video game (fallout 4) you expect it to be amazing and perfect like nothing you ever seen before, but when you get it it's good, but not that great it's a major let down. But losing your virginity at some point is important because it makes you realize how overrated sex is and you'll stop obsessing over it, and you can look down on those who do
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.