[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people on 4chan get offended so easily? I can joke around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why do people on 4chan get offended so easily? I can joke around a tiny bit and they will lose their temper immediately? Is being easily offended the legacy of /pol/?
>>
It's hard to convey joking / sarcastic tone in text. So people take your comments at face value. Also, aggressive / offensive tones are exacerbated by 4chans posting style.
>>
pretending to be offended is a hobby for most 4channers
>>
>Make an unoriginal joke about blacks or Jews
Haha, so funny!
>Make a joke about whites
Whoa you can't say that (This will then derail the thread and people will begin posting pictures of statistics and /pol/ memes)
>>
>>27722848
>pretending
>k-kek i was only pretending to be offending... i'm still an edgelord... right?
>>
>>27722861
Probably because the school shooter muhmay is statistically wrong, and what do you have after that? Dancing and food which is just not very insulting
Although people shouldn't be getting upset about it because who cares
>>
>>27722922
m8 I'm white I'm just pointing out how easy it is to get easy (You)s and offend people. People on 4chan think they're holy, above criticism so you can insult them about anything and they'll sperg out. Most people here tend to be white supremacists so that's just the easiest way to offend someone.
>>
>>27722922
You forgot the fact that white women are entitled whores, and that white Europeans tend to be total cucks.

I disagree with you on food and dancing though, white food is delicious and we invented dancing like ballet and waltz.
>>
>>27722799
FUCK YOU FAGGOT! YOU'RE JUST MAD MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS AND IM TALLER THAN YOU!! I know who you are you stupid nigger loving retard. I'm going to drown you in your own blood
>>
>>27722953
>You forgot the fact that white women are entitled whores, and that white Europeans tend to be total cucks.
I genuinely didn't think of europeans when he said that and I don't know why, posts that make fun of sweden and the likes are never bashed except by people from those countries lol
>>27722951
Yea but that's the case anywhere, I could go into a thread with an Indian proxy and start flinging shit and people would respond, any community can be riled up easily
>>
>>27722799
you'd be angry too if you were ugly, fat, and undesired by 13 year old girls.
>>
>>27722861

I laugh my ass at "white people" threads, and why not?

>at the end of the day, I'm still white and they're not
>>
>>27722799
>Is being easily offended the legacy of /pol/?

Nope, it's just our generation. Look at Tumblr and Twitter.

We're no different.

It's because most of us never had the same chance to socialize without adult supervision when we were young, so now, we're 20yos learning what older gens knew at 6.
>>
>Why do people on 4chan get offended so easily?
>implying implications
Visit /int/ and /sp/ sometime to see how bantermeisters deal with offendatrons
>>
>>27722951
No, I hate whites for different reasons. The mass shooting reason is a load of trite leftist twattery; I hate whites for their entitlement complex and their laziness.
And I'm white.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.