[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ is full of touchy feely fags, so I'll ask you dicks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 384x384
/adv/ is full of touchy feely fags, so I'll ask you dicks.
I'm living with two roommates, I'm bit of a poor fag and I can't move out of this apartment for few months. How do I make one these douchebag's life a bit harder or just fuck with him undetected? Pls respond
>>
what did he do to you, or are you just a cunt
>>
>>27719903
Why would you?
No wonder nobody likes you.
>>
Piss in his coffee, hide his clotches, throw his toothbrush in the toilet.
>>
>>27719903
secretly give him hormone replacement pills
>>
>>27719955
He's a bossy faggot and always likes to talk down to others. Also he's annoying as hell.
>>
>>27719993
What has he done to you?
Aren't you only interpreting it as hostility?
>>
>>27720012
Well, tried to turn my old friend against me, refused to help when I got in an accident, spread gossip about me, always rude and condescending, his bitch girlfriend got in a fight with me and he laughs very loud blasting Big Bang Theory episodes.
>>
>>27720051
>tried to turn my old friend against me
You sure you haven't done something wrong?
Most people here lack introspection and empathy.

>refused to help when I got in an accident
Why do you think he's obligated to help you?
Especially when you apparently want to make his life miserable.

>spread gossip about me
You sure about that one?

>always rude and condescending
You sure you're acting the same way towards him?
Empathy, friendo.

>his bitch girlfriend got in a fight with me
So?
That happens.

>he laughs very loud blasting Big Bang Theory episodes
Grow up, you big baby.

Really, I think you're just immature as fuck.
>>
>>27720081
>immature
We're on a Chinese cartoon forum.
>>
>>27720081
Don't listen to this faggot op, your hate is justified.

I would suggest finding his weed or drug stash and reporting it to the police.
>>
>>27720156
>your hate is justified
It isn't.
Why do you trust your own observations to be accurate?
>>
>>27719903
Make his life easier instead so he feels bad for being shitty
Not doormat shit
But be unreasonably understanding
Dismantle his hostility instead of accepting or reacting to it

Should be easy unless he's really complex or something
>>
>>27719903
Eat his food. What I do is I only buy food as I eat and and eat my room mates food. I live with two other people and he doesnt know its me. He gets beyond irritated when I eat his dinner for breakfast and stupid shit like that.
>>
>>27720164
>>27720081
Hey, fuck off. Go be a white knight somewhere else.
>>
>>27720204
It's not white knighting, it's called "not being a fucking autist".
>>
>>27720156
This
That is some delicious /mischief/
>>
>>27720211
No thats being a white knight. This board isnt for you. Have you considered reddit?
>>
>>27720211
Sounds like normalfag white knighting
Hope you get reported for being a DUDE WEED LMAO fag too
>>
>>27720156
Just make sure you leave it in his room, not a common area of the house, because in some jurisdictions they assume drugs in a common area means everyone in the house was using, save yourself the trouble of doing tests or answering more questions.

Also what the fuck is with all the normies ITT? Get the fuck off this board and go back to where you came from (reddit).
>>
>>27720255
Have you considered that your own point of view is not infallible?
>>
>>27720266
Yep back to rebbit
You'll fit in there
>>
sounds like you're the touchy feely faggot OP.
>>
>>27720156
>calling the cops on someone for a small amount of weed

yeah im sure they'll respond real quick to that....
>>
>>27720327
thats why you buy a bag of pills a lot more weed and put them with his weed stash then call the cops and tell them he has people over at weird hours of the night swapping bags for cash
>>
>>27720338
they still need a warrant and one anon caller is not enough to spark an investigation...

otherwise everyone would be calling police on their boss/teacher/whoever
>>
>>27720338
>>27720265
>>27720156
>not understanding how lazy/apathetic cops are towards petty crime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0&nohtml5=False
>>
>>27720403
>dealing large amounts of pills and weed is petty crime in your area

wow, I'm glad I live in a first world country.
>>
File: urfucktarded.jpg (15 KB, 244x290) Image search: [Google]
urfucktarded.jpg
15 KB, 244x290
>>27720416
well if your faggot ass actually read the thread, OP started by stating that he was a "poorfag"
then someone suggested that he find his roommates stash and call the cops. Now presumably his "stash" is a small amount of relatively soft drugs for personal use. Even if he had some heroin, cops aint busting down doors for small amounts of dope because every police raid costs money and time. Next one of you fags told me that he should get a big bag of pills and tell the cops that his roomate is a dealer.
this suggestion is retarded on so many levels its hard for me to even know where to begin. First of all OP is a poorfag, so buying a bunch of pills just to fuck with his roomate is a colossal waste of money that OP doesnt have. Secondly if they are sharing a residence, OP could get in trouble for being an possible accomplice. Additionally communal or perceived communal property (cause lets get real none of us save receipts and most of us operate mostly in cash) could get seized if the govt thinks it was purchased with drug money.

Finally id just like too point out that anyone with a modicum of intelligence/knowledge of history can see that prohibition/the war on drugs is an epic failure that basically amounts to a for profit industrial complex through which corporations reap a shitton of taxpayer money. Look at the places with lax weed/drug laws, they tend to be some of the most educated and least backwater places in the country, Meanwhile you stupid faggots in places like lousiana continue to put people in jail (wasting money, resources, and fucking up someones life) over a gram or two of weed
>>
>>27720523
>>27720338
>weed addled druggie with no reading comprehension
>>
>>27720416
>noone involved in this scenario has a large amount of drugs
>>
>>27720696
>weed
>druggie
run along to bible study bud
>>
>>27719903
Thats not a nice way to speak of your parents, Anon.
>>
>>27720081
this nikka straight outta /adv/
>>
>>27719955
norman plz go
>>
>>27720051
Kill him Big Bang theory sucks
>>
File: 133132951083586.jpg (3 KB, 127x128) Image search: [Google]
133132951083586.jpg
3 KB, 127x128
>>27719903
>tfw living on my own apartment

god thank i dont need to deal with others and can be just alone
>>
>>27720051
>big band theory

thats all you had to say, you really have to kill him
>>
>>27722657
>>27722587
I know, right? I didn't laugh even once. Also the faggot claimed it's better than Seinfeld and it's always sunny in Philadelphia that I suggested.
>>
>>27722701
Can you get access to his computer?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.