[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IQ of 157 >succesful academic (Math professor at Univ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
>IQ of 157
>succesful academic (Math professor at University)
>Perfect 10/10 face chieseled by the Gods
>perfect hair
>6'1 (perfect height)
>rich

He has it all, what the fuck, I thought life was balanced but he has it all, the hell?

Is he the most alpha man in history?

I think so.

That's like life in ultra easy mode+cheats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhHfpRQYaMI
>>
>>27703346

Alo I forgot, perfect body, excellent body builder
>>
>>27703378
>get phD in mech e
>become a model

for what purpose? i wonder how much he is paid
>>
>>27703346
His eyes could be better but damn what a life.
>>
>>27703402
To fuel his ego.

Well honestly I tink he was already a model but he kept it a secret from hsi colleagues, he said something like that.
>>
>>27703346
He wasn't a professor just lectured while getting phd.
No that it's not impressive but he seemed too young to be professor.
>>
Does he have a dinosaur?
Can he summon Digimons?

Yeah,I thought so.
>>
>>27703413
What's wrong with his eyes except that they're brown?
>>
>>27703346
I bet he has a small pencil dick and makes up for it by being that perfect
>>
File: pietro-1a_3250215b.jpg (187 KB, 620x459) Image search: [Google]
pietro-1a_3250215b.jpg
187 KB, 620x459
>>27703466
The slant and he's got a weird looking lower lid.

Obviously he's attractive but to me his eyes are his weak feature.
>>
>>27703553
Agreed. Still has 10/10 life though
>>
>>27703346
His dad was probably rich.
He took good care of himself.
It was probably not easy.

Stop being a lazy fat NEET anon, if you want to be a chad, go for it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and stop bitching.

The biggest difference here is that they keep it real, and don't just slack around.
>>
>>27704450
>his dad was probably rich
Yes, that's my point
>He took good scare of himself
So do I but he would be extremely handsome regardless of that as long as he doesn't turn super obese
>It was probably not easy
Lol

>Stop being a fat lazy NEET
I'm neither, keep

>The biggest difference here is that they keep it real, and don't just slack around.

Not really, but keep living in your delusions if you like it.
>>
>>27703346
I wanna gargle his marbles 2bh
>>
>>27703346
Lol his voice is beta as fuck.
>>
>>27703346
>He has it all, what the fuck, I thought life was balanced but he has it all, the hell?
It really isn't. Life is horribly unbalanced, actually.
>>
>>27703346
Where did you find his IQ?
>>
>>27703346
he probably likes dudes or has some weird kinks or is like ultra religious and pulls wings off flies.

but yeah lets all judge someone we barely know, sounds like a good idea!
>>
>>27703346
Lol... 157 IQ. He teaches at some C tier university in London and has only published 1 or 2 papers. 157 IQ means that his intelligence is 1/25,000, and since the average IQ for math professors is 130 and engineers is 125, that would mean he's in the top 1% of mathematicians and engineers, which he clearly is not. Since you were just estimating in the other thread, I would say his IQ is like 130-140. Slightly above average for his group but not exceptional at all (Nobel Prize winners in Physics have average IQ's of 157).
>>
Voice seems a bit gay
>>
>172 cm
>4/10 on an airbrushed professional photo
>struggling to get a bachelor's in PolSsci, the meme-iest social >science because I'm too dumb for STEM or law and too clumsy for trades
>>
>math professor at university
>successful
hi /r9k/
>>
>>27705366
My thoughts exactly. I expected something way more alpha than that shit.
>>
>>27703466
If he had a slight positive canthal tilt his eyes would be perfect
>>
>>27703346
He's not impressive in the video, though. I couldn't stand listening to him for more than a minute. He's really boring and lacking in charisma, so he makes up for it by looking good and achieving things.
>>
>>27705717
it's a good salary and a class full of young stacies lusting over you
>>
>>27703346
Tom Brady, Ronaldo, the Israeli PM
>>
>>27705804

it's maths at UCL, you'd need Three As minimum to get in, there might be a few asian stacies, but its virtually inhabited by ugly asian girls and a lot of dudes.
>>
>>27705574
Your IQ must be below 100 when you really believe IQ meme. I have fucking IQ 154 (acording to a psycholog) and im dumb as hell. And also if someone has higher IQ it doesn't mean that he is better at math - if you want to be great mathematician you must me creative - like very creative.
>>
dewd prob is pdf file on the DL
>>
He's one year younger than me (28) and I'm also finishing a PhD (physics). I lift, but I wish I had those shoulders.
He could improve on his voice.
>>
>>27706673
>Can't get three As.

Jesus, how dumb can people get?
>>
To be the most alpha man on earth, you need political power.
>>
>>27707011

Yeah pretty dumb I guess, I got AAA* and I didn't even revise much, although I'm just doing biochemistry at UCL; don't know what to fucking do with this degree.
>>
>>27707063
Go into consulting or banking. Lots of people in the corporate world did science degrees. UCL is a good brand to have on your CV.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.