[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be fembot >dated a robot I met on /r9k/ >fell head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 20
File: 1428642430638.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428642430638.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>be fembot
>dated a robot I met on /r9k/
>fell head over heels for him
>we lived together
>think he loves me too
>a year in he breaks up with me
>tells me he doesn't take me seriously and I made his life miserable
>he didn't break up with me for so long because he felt sorry for me
>laughs bitterly when I said I saw a future with him
>kicks me out of our apartment I paid the lease on
>move back in with my parents

What's the fucking point? Dating is never worth the effort. I don't care about casual dating sex, and I never wanted Chad types because they are vapid and uninteresting. I thought it would be a good idea to open up for once because I felt like it could work out. I didn't care that he was autistic cyborg, and in a lot of ways I actually liked it about him. I just wasted my time.

Remember fembots, all men are scum. Robots will take advantage of you and break your heart too.
>>
That totally happened and you're totally a girl

You're not just totally in it for the (You)s

Totally saged
>>
>>27701898
Believe me, I wish it didn't happen. I would do anything to go back and fix it, or just to have not dated him to start with.
>>
>be fembot
GET OUT!

Seriously, get out of this board. It will be more healthy for you.
You should have lurked more before trying to get a robot bf. This place is full of guys pretending to be socially awkward just to cath some easy girls.
Even if you got a robot bf, most of us don't know how to care or love so it will only and in pain for both of us.
This board is the worst place to visit as a woman. I will repeat, fembots GET OUT!
It's better for you and for us.
>>
Want an actual discussion about this? Just pretend to be gay. It's literally that easy.
>>
>>27701848
>I just wasted my time.
ik this feel
>>
Perhaps you need to reflect on how exactly you ended up gravitating towards such a cunt on a board populated mostly with dudes who probably wouldn't be like that.
>>
Yeah I'm sure he was a robot and I'm sure you're not attracted to chads
Dumb bitch you'll do it again too
Just fuck off
>>
Show pic of this "robot". Since he broke your heart it doesn't matter right?

We will judge if he is a robot or not. Guarantee you he was a /soc/ tier "nerdy" Chad.
>>
>>27701848
I have a solution for you.
Date transgender people
Then you won't have problems.
>>
People can be scum regardless of gender. It's very easy to generalize when you've been hurt.

I'm sorry that happened to you OP, you seem like a good person and you did not deserve that.

I recently had my heart broken too, if you need someone to talk to let me know.
>>
>>27702783
>People can be scum regardless of gender
I don't think this is the board to say this.
>>
>>27701848
>dated a robot I met
>dated a robot
>a robot
As much as i'd like to support robots on this but you never date a robot and especially if you met him on r9k.
You see this type of people are in love with ideals and visions and not real people, once they see reality or real you (in your case it took one year), he will be disappointed or in some cases angry towards you. He probably is angry with himself but projects it on you. After cutting you out his life, he will do the same with other girl - circle continues. The end is either he realizes that dreams are dreams or dies in ignorance of real relationship.
My message is to those toxic robots who projects their rotten personality onto their physical features, not those spergs and autists who legitimately dont understand a thing about intimacy.
>>
File: at This time?.jpg (13 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
at This time?.jpg
13 KB, 267x200
Why is it that nearly every time someone posts a thread claiming to be female, there is an anime girl in the OP image?

>LOOK GUYS, I HAVE A FUCKING VAGINA
>A VAGINAAAAAAAAAA
>FUCKING GIVE ME ATTENTION AHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>27702754
Yeah what could possibly go wrong with dating the mentally ill
>>
>claiming to be a girl on /r9k/
either a rookie mistake or a troll.
>>
>tells me he doesn't take me seriously and I made his life miserable

ok, whats wrong with you

are you bipolar or depressed or what?
>>
now go find the nearest chad for a rebound

this is why fem '"""""""""""""""Bots""""""""""""" cannot and do not exist
>>
>>27703084
>I never wanted Chad types because they are vapid and uninteresting
>>
>>27703100
>i can freely choose who i dont want to date and still get a boyfriend
>im such a robot lol
>>
>>27701848
Never date robots.
All they do is waste your time and leech off you.
I dated a nice guy, one that would come here and a few other boards. I didn't ask for much, just to try new things here and there. Have some good conversations and sexy fun time when we both wanted it. He was so jaded he forced himself to not be happy. If we met up and did a double date he would try to ruin the night by getting us kicked out of places or if everyone liked or hated something he would choose the opposite to cause issues. Our conversations felt more like middle school debates and our sex life was him feeling scared and upset. Robots don't want happiness. They want everyone around them just as sad as they are.

Also Matt if you are reading this give me my copy of Farscape Blu-rays back nigger.
>>
>>27703137
>getting us kicked out of places
No real robot has the balls to pull off something like that.
>>
>>27703137
are you a fag

originale
>>
>>27703127
>implying you dont get picky about girls not being virgins or having dyed hair or whatever
>>
>>27703186
im a 26 yo khv so no i dont get picky whatsoever

now fuckoff you filthy roastie whore
>>
>>27703181
Of course he is, this is /r9k/, 90% of "fembots" here are mentally ill trannies.
>>
>>27701848

>meeting somebody from /r9k/
>>
>>27702995
>what could go wrong with dating the mentally ill
>is a female
Pot calling the kettle black?
Sage
>>
>>27702740
I'm not going to invade his privacy to post proof.

>>27703222
>>27703082

Yeah, I am, which is why I told him repeatedly he shouldn't date me. He took that plunge anyway.
>>
>>27702875

Wow bruv. You actually are spot on. Well not exactly. But I am very much like this.
>>
>>27703173
Maybe but he frequently goes here.
>>27703181
No. Black female
>>
>>27703200
>fucking women having sex its disgusting! I wish I could have sex so bad tho please god have sex with me

le male logic
>>
>>27703248

>black female

Bruv you just gave the game away
>>
>>27703233
>>27703127

Also, is this a joke? If by any chance at all the most perfect human being came along and decided to date me, I would probably be very bored and question why they would want to date me which however many options they had.

Frankly, someone on the autism spectrum is a lot more interesting and in my experience keeps to themselves. I appreciate that a lot in a partner, because I like socializing but only if it's limited and on my terms.

I like to go outside and experience things with a partner or close friends, but at the end of the day I'm a shut-the-bedroom-door kind of person. I might want to invite one or two people into my space but it's kind of useless because I don't know what kind of activities people are supposed to do when they come over to my house. People interest me but I don't want to be a socialite.
>>
>>27703272
stop projecting

oriccoc
>>
>>27701898
OP can't get (you)s though.
>>
File: 43157814312.jpg (40 KB, 604x507) Image search: [Google]
43157814312.jpg
40 KB, 604x507
>>27703084
>>27703100
>>27703127
>>27703186
>>27703200
>>27703272

Stop being so tsundere and kiss already anons.
>>
>>27703364
she wont be in australia anyways
>>
I bet the guy's side of the story would be revealing. I never trust the woman's account of a relationship.

I assume OP is some crazy black girl who keep pushing his buttons to the extent that even a tolerant robot thankful for having a gf got sick of her.
>>
another roastie put in her place

good job robots, taking out the trash
>>
File: 1436158796162.jpg (65 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1436158796162.jpg
65 KB, 400x447
>>27703417
>crazy
Yes.

>black girl
Lol no

>who keep pushing his buttons
I never said anything intentionally to hurt him, and he is aware of that and says he forgives me for anything that did because he knows I am mentally ill, not mean.

>to the extent that even a tolerant robot
He broke up with me because he couldn't tolerate the way that I was, and why should he have? Should anyone tolerate a relationship they don't like?

>thankful for having a gf
He doesn't care whether or not he has a girlfriend. He would never want one for the sake of having one.

>got sick of her.
Yes, but also mostly recognized that we weren't in a position where it would be healthy to have gone as fast as we did. He said we need to go our separate ways and work out our own lives individually, and that he knows I will eventually get better but doesn't want to be a part of that process.

That's why it hurts. He said before I left that it was more a feeling that our time was running out. He admitted that he had a lot of growing up and maturing to do himself. But he said a lot of really fucked up stuff in the interim, and apparently also to one of our mutual friends.

I hope we can have an LDR again. I really, really do. He says it's going to be a long time before he dates again. I hope he dates me.
>>
>>27703567
>I hope we can have an LDR again
Nigga really?
All this attention for someone you can't even be around all the time.
>>
>>27703645
I mean, why not? I was really happy and I think it could happen again, especially when he said it was more a matter of our time being up. He said too that he hopes to hear about it when I start becoming successful.
>>
>>27701848
Fuck robots and fuck men honestly.

I say this while I'm dating the perfect qt man I met on /r9k/. I wanna say I hope he's different but I'm so fucking nervous. ;_;
>>
Moral of the story don't date fembots they're screwed in the head.
>>
>>27703714
Katie do you have any idea how easily recognizable your diction is? I'm starting to suspect that you're genuinely medically retarded.
>>
>>27703715
Mostly because they aren't real.
>>27703689
When time up is time up. You only think that because you feel like you have no options. Shut up, get off the internet, and get it together girl.
>>
>>27703689
What he told you sounds like something a girl would say to her beta orbiter.
>>
FUCK men, don't fall for the autistic man meme anonette.
My oneitis is probably too mentally ill to ever want a relationship and it's impossible to get over him since we live near each other and he keeps yelling SO FUCKING LOUD every single afternoon.

Chasing after your ex and still obsessing over him will only make you hurt, as will chasing after any man. It's just not worth the hurt, working on yourself and getting an imaginary friend is the best thing you can do.
>>
>>27703789
A) Why don't you stop acknowledging my presence instead of creepily browsing /r9k/ for the sole purpose of finding my posts?Why the fuck is it any of your business what I choose to shitpost on an anonymous imageboard?

B) Medically retarded? Hope that makes you feel better about your sad, pathetic life.

When I said "don't talk to me or contact me again", I meant harassing on /r9k/ too. Funny how you have to hide on an anonymous imageboard to get your fix because you know what'll happen if you don't. It's time to let go.
>>
>>27703882

Butthurt the post.

R9k is not a dating site. It's a site for failures who want to die.

Learn the difference, fuckboys and fuckgirls.

sincerely,
another gullible nigger who fell for the fembot meme.
>>
>>27703882
What? It's just really funny when I recognize someone, and it happens often.

>know what'll happen if you don't.
What on Earth does this mean?
>>
>>27703941
We didn't meet on /r9k/, he just uses it to stalk me because he knows I use it. He's a fucking freak of nature and accuses even the most random posts of being "Katie" because that's how paranoid he is.
>>
>>27701848
I know that feel fellow fembot
Robots have broken my heart more than Chad has.
>>
File: Angry epep.png (294 KB, 779x636) Image search: [Google]
Angry epep.png
294 KB, 779x636
>>27701848
You dont look like an anime girl. Youre the problem, ugly whore.
>>
File: p28vxJa.gif (1022 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
p28vxJa.gif
1022 KB, 500x355
>>27701848
>autistic cyborg, and in a lot of ways I actually liked it
I'd have asked for your info to start up a friendship and maybe more if you thought I was cute, but if you're into autistic fellows, that's not me.

I have the alexithymia/apathetic sorta personality, but I'm happy all the time so I see myself as a decent catch.

One day I'll find a fembot that could love me. Surely.
>>
>>27701848
>kicked out of the apartment
should've kicked you in the fucking chest
>>
>>27702263
>most of us don't know how to care or love so it will only and in pain for both of us

That's probably true, but when I live with other people, I'm always really happy and outgoing and so are my roommates.

So maybe not.
>>
>fembots aren't real
>get it together girl

This is now a hmmm thread.
>>
>>27701848
yeah i already knew that after eggman cheated on me with a basic bitch from /soc/.

2D forever from now on.
>>
>>27703882
>"don't talk to me or contact me again"
I'm confused about this part, too, no one has ever said this to me, at least to my knowledge.

If someone is stalking you, that should only reinforce what I said, and you should put more effort into avoiding semantic analysis.
>>
File: 1442170711356.jpg (40 KB, 642x663) Image search: [Google]
1442170711356.jpg
40 KB, 642x663
>>27701848

For a long time I thought a robot was someone who was different and relatable, turns out robot is just a fancy way of saying entitled normie. OPs post could literally be pasted on facebook and would fit right in. How about instead of dating an entitled normie you try dating a neet wizard. Might surprise you.
>>
File: sdas.png (37 KB, 713x173) Image search: [Google]
sdas.png
37 KB, 713x173
>tfw male anon who recently got engaged reading this thread

I dunno. I don't think I'm scum. I have no plans to leave my fiancee.
>>
>>27704039
Why do you girls go for the ugly, retarded, thirsty men?

If you want a qt bf, you gotta pick out the normies. Normies probably won't hurt you.
>>
>>27701848
Haha no you didn't. Because this whole story is fake anyway, and if it wasn't, what you dated is one of the sociopathic Chads that come here to bully us, you can't date a robot, they're too short, ugly, autistic, anxious or aspie for that.

What every single "fembot" takes is the top 2% Chaddest users here, but they don't realize that Chads browsing here are the bad kind, the evil kind. Since they come here to bully, insult and make themselves feel better at our expense.

Next time try a true robot. But hey maybe he has a speech impediment, maybe he'll have a panic attack and pee himself in public on your first date, maybe he'll be too clingy, and he won't be as attractive as you wanted your bf to be, and you don't want to deal with any of that.

tl;dr, you're just another whore who got reckd by Chad and turns to beta and omega males to insult them. You dumb roleplaying faggot whore.
>>
>>27704090
>maybe he'll have a panic attack and pee himself in public on your first date
LMAO
>>
>>27703985
H-He said I looked like an anime girl. He thinks I'm really cute, even after having broke up with me. He said the one good thing I have going for me is that men will always want to protect me in some capacity because I'm petite and have a cute face. ;_;

>>27703998
Autism can be really charming honestly. He just had a lot to talk about the few things he was interested in and what his career was about, and those things were very interesting to me. I think he just wasn't able to sympathize or understand a lot of the things I was feeling.

I hope you find your way. Good luck and ganbatte!

>>27704090
I don't know. We likely would have met on /d/ if the /gfd/ threads had started there. :^)
>>
>>27704038
A girl can post here. But to say she has the same disadvantages as true robots is stupid.
>>
>>27703355
What is (you)s?
>>
>>27704153
Tell us some more stories about your relationship. Did you sit on his face?
>>
>>27704090
>maybe he'll have a panic attack and pee himself in public on your first date

That's hot for some reason.
>>
>>27704033
That's why I said most.
There are few robots that could make good boyfriends but looking for a robot bf is like looking for gold on a minefield.
Most robots need to sort themselves out before getting into a relationship otherwise they will end up even more bitter and fucked up.
>>
>>27704192
>
That's hot for some reason.
POO POO PEE PEE NOW MOMMY HAS TO CHANGE ME!
>>
>>27704090
>too short
>anxious
>speech impediment
>too clingy
I still got a gf, m8.
>>
>>27701848
I might end up creating a fembot just like you. I'm thinking of calling it off with my gf even though she really seems to like me because I feel like my relationships are doomed to failure, and I want to be the end it this time. Not wait until wants to she's ready to dump my ass. I think it would feel better to break someone else's heart for a change. Not that she deserves it, but I just want things to happen on my terms for once.
>>
>>27703567
Are you both spergs?
>>
>>27704181
Literally this.

originality 100%
>>
File: 1433900700164.jpg (184 KB, 969x720) Image search: [Google]
1433900700164.jpg
184 KB, 969x720
>>27704188
Yes. This was his fetish.

I don't know what else there is to say about our sex life. We tried pegging and it didn't really work out too well, even though he seemed to really enjoy it. Just basic femdom stuff I guess, but nothing really aggressive. Mostly teasing, cowgirl, some sort of demeaning dirty talk.

I did pee on him once which was really hot. He came pretty much immediately. It was the grossest thing we ever did but it was still nice to see him so aroused by it.

There were a lot of things I wanted to try that we didn't get around to doing.

>>27704269
No, I don't have autism. I am mentally ill though.
>>
File: 1458978674133.png (312 KB, 389x386) Image search: [Google]
1458978674133.png
312 KB, 389x386
>>27704070
>going for normies
shaking my head

i just lowered my standards like i was told to do.
>>
>>27704237
How short? I'm 5'4. You're also probably attractive .
>>
>>27704310
>I am mentally ill though.
What kind of mentally ill? Also, aren't you a tiny bit autistic? Like in a weirdo way?
>>
>>27704389
Well, what hurt him most was having bipolar disorder andborderline. He knows I'm going to get better from it, he just doesn't want to date me when I have it, and he doesn't know if me recovering would be enough to change the way he feels about me.

Also, I'm not autistic. Just socially inept.
>>
>>27704310
this is so absurdly unfair. the piece of shit in the OP got a qt femdom gf and just threw her away, and here i am. reee
>>
>>27704437
>borderline
you deserved it then
kys
>>
>>27704437
>and borderline
So you treated him like complete shit once in a while? Why are you surprised?

Also, what is your career?
>>
>>27704380
Same height, bromeo.

She told me I looked good. But I don't know. No-one else has ever said so.
>>
>>27701848
That's rough. I'm sorry you had to go through that. If it's any consolation, you're probably a better judge of character now than you were before. Whether you meet someone from /r9k/ or any place else you've got examine them carefully and not let your own feelings cloud your judgment, opening up only gradually as you become more certain of their personality and trustworthiness. As much as you might be aching to find someone you can open up to and experience a relationship with, you'll only get yourself hurt if you rush in. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't try at all, either, of course.

It's only too bad that none of the myriad movies/books/songs/etc. that idealize romance ever depict people being prudent and avoiding heartache, thus actually teaching a valuable life lesson instead of peddling a childish oversimplification of interpersonal relationships. Kind of just sets people up to fall.
>>
>>27703789

I thought that was her boyfriend at first kek
>>
>>27701848
>be female
>thinks females can be robots

what a nice and original thread, i'm happy there is no faggot in here feeding her attention
>>
>>27704467
I have quiet borderline, so I don't think I was consistently mean in so much as I was unpleasant to be around because I felt bad all of the time. I didn't call him names as far as I remember, except for one time I called him a faggot.

I genuinely hate myself for it but it isn't my fault that I have it. He said it was kind of a Jekyll-Hyde think of thing, where there were times where I just wasn't myself and I wasn't lucid. He said I had matured a lot from being teenager-y (BPD basically just stunts your emotional development) but it wasn't stable enough for him.

I'm a commercial illustrator and I had to drop out of school due to my financial situation. I was a NEET in the time I was trying to figure out how I would transfer to a different school, and he kicked me out before I could work any of it out and get a job because he didn't want to make me more upset.

I think I was more depressed than borderline in these past couple of months. Of course I struggled with trying to regulate my feelings and not being passive aggressive, but it's really depressing to drop out of school and I felt like my life had lost its direction more than anything.

He knew I didn't want to be the way I was. I just couldn't recover in the situation I was in.

>>27704618
He looks like Ben desu
>>
>>27704310
>>27704437
>>27704639
>tfw ywn have a qt gf like this and be there to support her through the hard times and help her to get better and achieve her goals
I-I just want to be part of someone else's success story. I'd only get left behind, though, if ever I was a part of it to begin with.
>>
>>27704639

How did I know you'd say he looks like Ben. Looking at that list I knew Ben had slept with so many women. lol Fucking predictable.
>>
>>27704437
A ROBOT asked here a couple days, he said he had BPD gf; he was told to leave her by most people.
It's a shame. Robots are so crippled but at the same time to ungrateful and mean to others..
>>
>>27701848
That's pretty sad femanon, you wanna talk over Steam or something like that?

I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to and it might cheer you up
>>
>92 posts
you did it, op.
>>
really hope you feel better op. Relationships suck but nobody can be expected to settle when they could be happier. I wish I could do more but you seem nice. I hope you are doing well.
>>
File: 1423629569293.png (2 MB, 1047x1095) Image search: [Google]
1423629569293.png
2 MB, 1047x1095
>>27704767
Don't. This is what he thought he wanted. It sounds nice but it isn't. She'll ruin your life.

>>27704779
Really the only resemblance is the lips, he's a bit more generic looking anyway. He's got brown eyes and ruddy skin. He's also kinda chubby with a bald spot and vitiligo on his cheek and dick. Looks very Greek. I really liked the way he looked nonetheless.

>>27704788
I would tell them to leave her too.

>>27704809
Thanks. I don't think you should add me on Steam though really. It's probably not a good idea to talk too closely with someone else.

>>27704887
Thank you for your kind words. This really sucks but what hurts the most is that he's genuinely a good person. I told him many times that I had BPD and he didn't believe me. After all of this he just didn't want to date me because he felt like I was more like a pet than a girlfriend.

I hope he's happy. But I hope he doesn't get another girlfriend until he decides to come back to me I hope lol
>>
>>27704946
I'm not a cunt and I can promise that at least

I won't let you down or betray you, just talk to you and be there if you need me that's all

If you don't want to then that's fine with me but my Steam's here anyway

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074534554/

Also any other fellow robot that wants to talk, feel free to add me too
>>
>>27704946
>It sounds nice but it isn't. She'll ruin your life.
You really don't sound that bad to me. He just wasn't the right kind of person to handle your BPD/bipolar, no matter how much you both wanted him to be.
>>
>>27704639
>(BPD basically just stunts your emotional development)
I didn't know this. Makes sense. It explains why BPD girls are insufferably evil little brats who are immune to logic and reasoning.
>>
File: IMG_0011631367.jpg (116 KB, 1078x1069) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011631367.jpg
116 KB, 1078x1069
>I met this ROBOT on R9K
>he's not my dream guy or anything close but he seems okay
>pic related is him
>>
>>27704946

The issue with mental illness is that no one is prepared to deal with them. They hurt everyone around you against your will. Room, the 2015 movie, has a beautiful scene involving Brie Larson's child and Brie's father that illustrates how difficult it can be to deal with mental stress. Watching your loved ones suffer can be terrifying. Fortunately her mother is a fantastic parent and her new husband develops such a beautiful relationship with his new family.

Rambling but really it's not your fault. You're brave and I hope you reach your happiness.
>>
>>27704999
Nice trips senpai but the thirst is REAL.

I'm slavering for pussy as much as you are man but skip this one.

I like ur steam.
>>
I really want to do that, like date a girl just to fuck her and when I get bored break up with her completely, I'm just not good at liyieng
>>
>>27705074

Typical Chad....

She deserves what she got.
>>
>>27705100
Honestly lad I'm not thirsty at all

I just don't like seeing fellow lads in trouble and hating the situation they're in

I'm one of the less aggressive robots and one of the more stoic ones that cares more about his fellow robots than the sadness he's currently in

Also feel free to add me senpai
>>
>chad from /soc/ crossposts on /r9k/
>probably in one of those narcissistic rate my face or eyes threads
>hes definitely a robot, guys
>>
>>27701848
Don't worry after I met robots the first time I realized that I was the only actual pathetic robot and they were degenerate normies.
>>
Most robots are just normies who are ugly or had bad parents so when he becomes normal (like having a gf) he also starts acting like a normie.
And seriously how desperate are you to be looking for a bf in this shithole
>>
File: 1455773581089.png (131 KB, 422x508) Image search: [Google]
1455773581089.png
131 KB, 422x508
>>27701848
You're clearly missing the important parts and you a non self aware cunt.

>date fembot I met on /r9k/
>used to be in love with her
>the more I know her the less infatuated I become
>she's self-centered, childish and irresponsible
>at one point don't break up with her only because I fear she might hurt herself
>eventually get over it and start making her get her shit together
>make her study more, go out more, get medical help, sort her official matters etc

I'll stick with her because I'm happy with the progress she's been making, but I completely understand how your ex felt. He probably just felt tired of living with a leeching woman child and concluded your frigid clammy poon wasn't worth it.
>>
>>27705255
>robots being picky and judging women for being immature

femanon uprising when?
>>
File: 1432114922783.gif (289 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1432114922783.gif
289 KB, 1000x800
>>27705012
Do you think if I get better he'll be willing to try again?

>>27705059
Yeah, I basically am (for most part) a very smart person who never grew past the age of 16. Like most 16 year olds, I struggle with my identity and am completely unable to make smart decisions because I feel so overwhelmed by how intensely I feel. I also have intense mood swings because (as far as I understand it) trauma fucked up my brain structure and now my amygdala is overworked and fires off all of these unnecessary signals. That's outside of having bipolar disorder, and no one really knows how that works.

All of the derpy shit I do is a defense mechanism because I never really learned how to process information in the real world. My life kind of sucks but it seems to suck a lot more and everything feels like it's the end of the world. I think NPR or something did a section on it, and described how borderlines have great emotional empathy but really poor cognitive empathy; I know immediately that someone is upset, but I don't know WHY they are upset, and having lived a life where people take out their stress and anger on me, it makes me feel unnecessarily threatened. I'm not violent or unempathetic or unaware of what is happening by any stretch of the imagination, but you can understand how that would become unpleasant, even if it wasn't something I could control.

Borderline is kind of fascinating so long as you don't have to deal with it first hand. It's related to C-PTSD. That's kind of a fun read if you're interested and puts a lot of things into perspective. All of that said, I never wanted to have to depend on him, and he couldn't handle the pressure of having a dependent.

Sage for blog post. Thank you all for your kind words. Everything sucks and I like to hope I will recover completely with therapy, or at least be "not like other borderlines."
>>
>>27705402
I know that feel

Most of my family suffer from it desu including my mother for my whole life
>>
>>27705402
Fuck, man, that first part triggered me. Now I feel bad. I know someone just like you and I miss her a lot.
>>
>>27705460
I don't whether I suffer from it or not tho desu

Never been diagnosed

I just know that I feel pretty fucking empty and shitty most of the time and that anything happy or exciting that happens in my life quickly goes out of the window the next day when I realize it only happened once before leaving just as quickly
>>
>>27701848
There is no such thing as a fembot.

You can even come to /r9k/ and STILL meet people to go out with.

I really wish people wouldn't try to push and normalize their presence here. This is the last chance saloon. Most people are punching out. And yet you think you are one of us?

Please go else where. Please find a community better suited to yourself instead of trying to ruin our community.
>>
>>27705332
Excuse me for expecting a girlfriend instead of a kid.
>>
>females can be robots
>muh relationship so bad waaah
Nice meme.

>6feet 2 meme units
>mildly autistic
>have decent capacity of empathy
>never show it because got bullied a lot and burst into tears easily so avoidant
>gaming developed light sensitivity
>in bright, most social environment can't help but frown by minimizing the area that hurts from light
>not too talkative when small talk is appropriate for situation

And I'm not too keen on having a girlfriend because people are horrible. It's not like I wouldn't give it a try if I had an opportunity but there's simply none when people see you as arrogant smartass instead of a social retard that prefers dim lighting.
>>
>>27705402
Any self diagnosis crap like this just a self fulfilling prophecy. You're in full control of yourself.

So behaving as you do, of course the world deals you a crushing blow and now you're going to continue to wear a convenient label rather than reassembling yourself in working order.

What a waste. Hopefully the next guy drops you on your ass harder.
>>
>>27705885
>self-diagnosis

This meme is so tiresome. I have gone to so many doctors, you wouldn't even believe it. I think self-diagnosis is as autistic as you think you are.
>>
>>27704310
>a fembot will never pee on you
I honestly want to die.
>>
>>27705402
>Do you think if I get better he'll be willing to try again?
Maybe. You'll both be different people, in different places in their lives at that point. You'll never be able to go back and do things over the way you wanted them to be. But maybe you'll be able to have something else, something new.

>the rest of the post
That is in fact interesting, though as you say it's different when you're not just reading about it or maybe being someone's therapist. It still makes me feel for you and wish I could do something for you, but at the same time I also understand what it's like to have overwhelming emotions and just how hard it is to contend with them and just how disastrous two such people might be together. It's perverse-- tragic, even-- that being able to relate to someone also makes you quite probably incompatible.
>>
>dates chad pretending to be a robot
>comes here and and attacks real robots

get out
>>
>>27701848
You didn't date a robot, you dated a chad. The instant moment when you started dating, he stopped being a robot.
>>
>>27705402

what was the trauma that fucked up your brain?

have you been molested m8?
>>
>>27701848
That's what you get for having faith in men. Now you know better - they're all the same.
>>
How are people forming all these relationships on r9k? I've emailed and IMed people on skype from her before but I always blow it and they stop responding or I decide they loathe me and are too polite to block me so I stop talking to them.
>>
>>27706987

Stop being a fag I guess.
>>
>>27707044
While I'm at it I'll just go ahead and be myself.
>>
>>27707098
If by some miracle you start trying really hard and end up becoming a real person capable of being interesting to others, you will eventually realize that all those "be yourself" posters were completely right, and you will be upset at how retarded it is to not believe in it.
>>
>>27706987
Well, there's your answer: self-sabotage.
>>
>>27706987
they are soc spillovers
attentionwhores
post your faces
haha you so cute
etc
>>
>>27706987

If you're a grill then I'm interested in why you think people loathe you.
>>
File: 1444259353227.png (592 KB, 762x948) Image search: [Google]
1444259353227.png
592 KB, 762x948
>tfw no fembot gf to genuinely love and improve myself and her life together while never giving up and trying our best together every day and working towards meeting up and living together and etc.
>>
If you're an unstable robot and you use the idea of a relationship as a way of trying to fix yourself it's just bound to create more problems, especially if the significant other is on the same boat. If you can't take care of yourself then you're not ready for a relationship yet. You need friends.
>>
File: 1451891983927.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1451891983927.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>27707446
>emotionally stable, just lonely
>works out and reads and self studies motivational topics and philosophies every day
>just wants someone to share my day with and talk to because best friends of years are not always around
>very well groomed physically, shave and moisturize and shower, etc.

why do people assume everyone on r9k is some neckbeard with personality disorders? i'm just lonely. i want a nerdy person with similar interests as me to talk to. /soc/ is trashy/lewd and generally has boring people with bad taste. so please don't direct me there
>>
>>27701848
>fem
>bot
pick one and only one fucking retard
>>
>>27707446
>parroting retarded normie advice that is in no way applicable to those who have lost all hope
You're fucking retarded. I don't want someone to have a "happy, fulfilling, lovely normie relationship" with. That is never going to happen.

I just want a loser gf to have sex with and not be alone before I die.
>>
>>27707557
>Nerdy women
don't exist, ask the magic fuck-ball another question.
>>
>>27701848
>dated a robot
stopped reading right there
if he was able to get a girl to date him then he was never a robot to begin with, just a failed normie going through a "dry spell"
>>
>>27707589
it just sounds like you want a fuckbuddy tee bee h
>>
>>27701848
Riiiiiiiight

It was definately a robot...

cmon, just admit that you got pumped and dumped by chad
>>
>>27701848
ROASTIE BTFO
Which one of you glorious bastards did this?
I'll give you 100 steam shekels
>>
>>27703137
>making a robot go on double dates
You should be drawn and quartered you dumb bitch
>>
>>27707845
I've BTFOd several roasties, I want some Steam shekels.
>>
>>27707920
Post proof and I'll consider.
I want someone like the robot this roastie btfo.
Someone who stole this bitch's time, money, and house.
I'd let him fuck my wife desu
>>
>>27707972
Give me your Skype or something and I will regale you with some stories of roastie-crushing.
>>
>>27708032
Post screenshots here, you fucking jew faggot.
>>
>>27704437
>borderline
Your credibility just got obliterated.
BPD girls are the only bigger liars than Jews
>>
>>27706327
>The instant moment when you started dating, he stopped being a robot.
THIS GUY FUCKING GETS IT

Dating robots is a catch-22
Once you date him, he's no longer a robot, but you can't date a robot if he does date you.

Following this logic, no one can ever date a robot.
>>
>>27707311
>get gf
>start improving myself
>make serious progress
>take too long
>eventually break up
>>
>tfw fembot sends you a picture of "herself"
>check metadata
>from April 29, 2007
How fucking ugly have you gotten in 9 years?
>>
>>27708286
>2007
>9 years
Oh my god.
>>
>>27708348
That's what I thought too.
I saw "April" and was like,"oh, she took this a few days ago"
>checked the year
>realize 2007 was 9 years ago
I WANT OFF THIS RIDEEEEE

Her only saving grace is that she's Korean, so I doubt she's aged any, besides maybe some weight
>>
>>27708390
In 9 fucking years she could have lost both legs, an arm, lost all her teeth and her lower jaw, lost all her hair and fuck knows what else.
>>
>>27708460
Tru
I'm very desperate tho
She wants to marry me
Then I'll get my green card and she'll be my mommy wife
Better than anything I've got going now desu
>>
>>27703137
Just stream it online and you on't have all the piracy warning bullshit either.
>>
>>27702877
Literally half the posts on this board have an anime girl reaction image.
>>
>>27706987
>How are people forming all these relationships on r9k?
Chads who are here for the lulz and roasties who think they are robots.
>>
>>27701848

This is how I view the problem

if you are both on r9k you are probably both pretty broken and a relationship is just not going to work which is I guess ironic probably but yeah for it to work there can only be one robot and you need to find a more emotionally stable type or its not going to work which is why I have never even considered using 4chan as a dating ground
>>
>>27702783

shamelessly trying to use her break up as a way for you to get into her panties

this is why you should not date on r9k
>>
>>27708931
>Literally half
[citation needed]
>>
>>27709489
But wouldn't >>27702877 also need a citation?
Forgive me for my ignorance
>>
>>27709489
>[citation needed]
Give me a gf then I'll give citation
>>
>>27709541
The first anon said "nearly every time" which is a deliberate exaggeration while the other anon (who is an obnoxious normie white knight I might add) used the word "literally".

>>27709570
If I had any gfs to hand out I would keep them for myself.
>>
>>27701848
>>kicks me out of our apartment I paid the lease on

Topkek, but legitimately not all men are bad because i'm not, i would already be trying to date women from r9k but i don't own my own place yet, or have a stable job.

Once i get that going ill be looking for someone on r9k
>>
>>27701848
Grade A bait man.

Truely something else
>>
>>27701848
>fembot
Nice meme bro. Upboated (Y)
>>
>>27709661
Very, very bad idea. Find someone somewhere else.

R9k females seem more relatable but it USUALLY won't work. My experience has been either batshit crazy or commitment issues and disappearance.
>>
>>27709827
Crack a few eggs ect, but i still want a r9k gf over a "normal" one
>>
File: 9784404405_24e565be8f_o.jpg (431 KB, 540x637) Image search: [Google]
9784404405_24e565be8f_o.jpg
431 KB, 540x637
>>27701848
>be fembot
>find biggest normie on r9k
>be a terrible lay and whine all the time like an insufferable cunt
>think he doesn't mind
>fall in love because he puts up with my shit
>finally snaps
>ohshit.jpg
>kicks me out and now I'm a fat NEET at my parents house again

Whats the point r9k?
>>
>>27701848
I believe you.
(And even if it's made up -stuff like that happens to people I know so there is no reason to assume you lie beside that we are on a anonymous websire)

I know you don't believe it know but you will be fine. Maybe it takes months maybe years.

Just keep telling yourself not all men are like that.
Because even if they are this knowledge only hurts and looks you out of life.
>>
Why would you be dumb enough to get involved with anyone from this site?

I know them feels (btw I'm a guy xD), 2 years of my life (20 now) down the toilet for an insane liar 6 years older than me who did nothing but string me along and play with my emotions like a cat playing with a ball of yarn. I got some mediocre sex in return. This wasn't 4chan but another site that doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>27709972
>18
>being this naive

You get what you deserve faggot.
>>
Then just live on your own. Whats the fucking big deal about this. You have no responsibilitie, can go where ever the fuck you want, can do whatever the fuck you want to do in your apartment.. have 100 percent of your free time for hobbies, self-improvement etc..
I dont get why people have such huge issues with living/ being alone. Most people you are going to meet are not trust-worthy for relationshits anyways because their primate-minds will put humping and pseudo-procreation on a higher level than loyality and companionship.
>>
>>27709859
Well hopefully you get lucky man. Just be very wary. To some degree I still want the same, but I just don't see it happening after the first two backfiring so hard.

Also at the very least don't use threads like this, not the place to meet.
>>
>>27710133
How did your two go?
>>
>>27710238
Very poorly. One was intent on ruining it at all costs, I can elaborate on that if need be, and the other just kind of dipped when things got more serious.
>>
>>27710289
Give me the juicy deets
>>
>>27710397
There's a lot to it so I'll try to keep it simple. Most of the time she was really easy to get along with, but there were two things she did that really put a strain.

First she would intentionally pick fights, she thought it was fun and "spiced up" the relationship(her words). Obviously that's already not very healthy so I tried my best not to let her get to me. But the few times she did she would constantly use as fuel against me. It was the smallest things too.

We actually fought about the fighting, I said something to the effect of "don't be dumb we shouldn't fight unless there's a reason" and she would constantly say "sorry I'm just too dumb to understand" in the future.

She was also insanely hypocritical. She complain that I do something then immediately do the same thing and then just fight about it.

I tried my best to be patient and CONSTANTLY tried to communicate but she needed the drama so the more I told her what I didn't like the more she knew to push those exact buttons.

From the rest it may not seem like it but we actually got along really well most of the time, so when I eventually broke up with her I was the bad guy whobroke her heart, atleast in her eyes. Even though I did everything in my power to make it work.
>>
>>27709859
>i still want a r9k gf
You're delusional. "/r9k/ girlfriends" do not exist any longer. It is the goddamn current year and this board has been a glorified newfag containment zone for yearS now. Yes, note the pluralization. You won't find what you're looking for. Your best hope was to have tried this during original /r9k/. You waited way too fucking long. I tried it over three years ago and the girl was as bad as the typical stereotype female /r9k/ hates so much.
>>
>>27710736
Where do i find what i'm looking for?
>>
>>27710736
Yup that's exactly what I'm saying.

>>27710753
This is the better question.
>>
>>27701848
Name started with a G, didn't it OP?
>>
>>27710753
You don't. That is what you need to accept.

Any typical "shut-in" robot-like female would be in her house all day every day like we are except that when SHE wants companionship, she can find it at any time.
>>
>>27710898
Ok but how do I get one to find easy companionship with me?
>>
>>27710919
By being within the 20% of males that females find physically attractive. Good fucking luck. Stop asking redundant questions.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.