[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you identify as a "Chad"? I've seen people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 704.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
704.gif
2 MB, 300x225
What do you identify as a "Chad"?
I've seen people describe him as a rich 10/10 muscle hunk with a huge dick, to simply being someone who has had a girlfriend (or any female attention at all)
>>
>>27697358
My personally, I describe Chad as anyone 6ft tall and up. Because at that point your height makes up for any of your other undesireable traits.

Place a fat ass unemployed 6'3" guy next to a fit manlet and any roastie will choose the tall guy.
>>
>>27697383
that is completely and utterly untrue.
manlets really are delusional.
>>
>be 6'1
>friend is 5'7
>women flock to him
>havent had sex in years
>>
>>27697358
A man who dominates his environment.
>>
>>27697358
You can sense a Chad like he has that glow about him.

That confidence.

That white v-neck t-shirt tightly wrapped around his bulging bicep, you can almost smell the testosterone from the bulge in his pants.

He is Chad.
>>
>>27697426
6'1" isn't really tall anon. You also need to be somewhat attractive at that height. Height only really starts to be noticeable at 6'3", at least here in Ausfalia. 6'2" here, I don't feel overly tall here anyway, though I suspect turbo manlets are all wearing sneakers with an inch or two of height.
>>
>>27697383
You're a fucking idiot, I'm 6'2 fat and unemployed and have a manlet chad as a roomate. He always has a different girl over and is super confident around them and girls flock to him like flies.
>>
>>27697358
Someone who is super confident with woman and knows how to get them. Has good looks as well, but good looks don't make a Chad confidence does.
>>
>>27697358
He's a guy who's an asshole and not really that attractive or smart, but women still flock to him because he's "confident".
>>
>>27697525
But Chad gets his confidence from his good looks and the fact he has an extroverted personality. Almost every social experience he has will be a positive one, and that's what makes him a confident person. If you had women going out of their way to give you attention and everyone wanting to hang out with you, I'm sure your confidence would be high.
>>
>>27697672
Just do a PoF/OkCupid test with your typical Chad type person. I've tricked women into wanting to fuck this "Chad", when all I did was find some Dudebro on Google images and say "what's up babe".

It's almost always about looks. If you look like that Chad persona, women will want you, regardless of how good you are at hitting on them. Women will laugh at anything you say if the sight of you makes their panties wet.
>>
>>27697383
You either suck at trolling, or are a genuine idiot.
>>
Chad can take on many different appearences but the one constant is that he is an alpha male. A normie goes clubbing amd on a good night brings home a girl, while clubbing for chad is basically grocery shopping for pussy.
>>
Is Chad a normie? Is a normie a Chad? Is there overlap? What is the difference if any? I never seem to get a clear answer.
>>
>>27697836
Chad leads normies, but has compassion for everyone. He's generally a good natured guy because his existence has been validated consistently through his entire life. We like robots and have a strong distaste for people that ridicule others for them just beeing themselves or not possessing desirable qualities which are out of their control.

I love you guys, remember that.
>>
His success with women that clearly puts him in the 20% of men who get to fug 80% of the women.
What he actually looks like doesn't even matter, I closely knew only 1 Chad, and he was below average height with a jew nose and stained teeth.
We hung out in the same group, but while I was invisible to the girls there, about every girl had a crush on him.
He dated one while the others were heartbroken for not getting picked, then eventually ditched her and got a girl from another group almost right after.
>>
>>27697358
Good looking, charismatic, and social. Men want to be friends with him and women want to do him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.