[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck, You are weak, you are a nobody. Your dick is too short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: king of BBC.jpg (57 KB, 678x957) Image search: [Google]
king of BBC.jpg
57 KB, 678x957
Cuck, You are weak, you are a nobody. Your dick is too short your mind is weak and you are incapable of servicing your hot wife/gf the way she deserves to be serviced.

I am an experienced bull, and I am hear to help you. Here to take over where you failed. I am the one that will service your lady with hot cum. I'll deposit it for you so when you cum home you can lick it out of the condom (or her) and clean her/condom up. Your role is to acknowledge and know what is happening. You may worship me and over time if you behave well I might even let you assist, for example spreading your wife's cheeks so I can fuckk her deeper and better.
You will be changing the sheets before I cum and after, you will make condoms and lube ready before you leave for work so I can give your hot wife what she needs and deserves, deliverd with the right attitude, stamina and by a true bull.

While she is being serviced we might call your cell phone and let you listen in, I might cum inside your wife..then wipe the sperm off with your undies which you'll be wearing the next day so you can feel the hardened up sperm rubbing against your skin reminding you all day long that that sperm was inside of your wife deposited by your bull's cock. You will start liking the satisfied and mellow look you get from your wife when you come home.. no more pressure its all been taken care off. Eventually you can then just stop having sex with her all together because you have a bull you can rely on a bull that fulfills your manly duties, while we leave the clean up duties to you.

Cuck, I know you are reading this now and you are intrigued, relieved and secretly turned on, imagine never knowing when the phone's gonna ring, or coming home seeing me pounding your hot wife.. or her riding on my big hard cock, with joy she has never felt before, and while she rides me harder..she looks into your face in ecstasy as she cums, It is time to guide you to your destiny and I as your bull will make it happen.
>>
>>27695841

Sorry, I don't like beastality.
>>
lol i remember these threads
why ronnie coleman?
>>
>>27696115
Ronnie Coleman is the ultimate black bull.
>>
>>27696130
he looks kinda silly tho
>>
File: a0dddd.jpg (13 KB, 200x388) Image search: [Google]
a0dddd.jpg
13 KB, 200x388
ITT: BBcock is the most important thing
it is the bestest thing it is the only thing
>>
File: 9565.png (30 KB, 200x282) Image search: [Google]
9565.png
30 KB, 200x282
>>27695841
Man the shills are really trying hard today.
>>
I like watching other dude's wives getting fucked. But the idea of actually having your own wife getting fucked by another man seems terrible. As an incel I don't have to worry about that at least.
>>
>>27696210
its because of our 500 reply thread yesterday,
has em all scared
>>
Cuck fantasies are fucking surreal, shitposting aside. They literally give praise to and worship BBC and call it a god-cock and frequently compound words together with a hyphen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRgCpe0NFi4
>>
>>27696210
bbc shills make me want to vote trump, wonder if that's who paying them
>>
>>27696237
Yes they are trying to associate us with MLP and /pol/ now too lel.
>>
>>27696259
they're paid in the form of
Big Blllack Cock
>>
Why would you clean a condom?
>>
>>27696263
its funny the shill thread today didnt take off at all
seemed to get slide pretty hard
>>
>>27696292
>Skype (tm)
states tm in post about group meeting.....
>>
>>27696271
that's probably cheaper than minimum wage. he's pretty smart that trump
>>
>>27696314
anyone else see that faggot post
for lyle to get on skype phase 2
>>
>>27696378
>nobody did
lmao you seen it or you posted it
>>
>>27695841
>implying that roids hulk can even get it up
tople kekaroo
>>
Do not engage the subjects, Lyle.
>>
>>27696433
this is some fuckin inception level shit
>>
>>27696433
memey af
>>
>>27695841
Thank you Sir. I understand my role.
If I can pay for dinner for you and my wife, it would be an honour.
Thank you again Sir. I am a beta male.
>>
>>27696449
absolute degeneracy, you are pathetic

we need to wipe out men like you
>>
>>27696496
How is it degeneracy?
I am a beta male. He is completely right. I cannot service my girlfriend, only he can.
It is his right to take my wife, and my role is to pay for anything they need.

I am happy with my role in life, I realise I am an inferior male who must serve bulls.
>>
File: gitonskypelyle.png (142 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
gitonskypelyle.png
142 KB, 1366x768
>>27696418
>just drop it buddy
i know this is a joke so just for the sake of laughs
>>
Why do you need lube if you're so good?
>>
Cucks pretending to be black dudes to make themselves feel better about their terrible sex life.
>>
>>27696533
Do you know just how hard it is to get a big, throbbing, majestic onyx BBC into a tight white or asian pussy?
>>
>>27696570
>big throbbing majestic onyx big black cock
Why do you need to state that it's black and big too times?

Do you know women produce their own lubricant if they're horny? Do you need lube because you can't get them horny?
>>
File: 1459842548073.png (196 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
1459842548073.png
196 KB, 680x649
stop posting this cuck shit.
>>
>>27696608
this,
tis cancer it tis
>>
>>27695841
keked and chuckled a bit ;^)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.